Winks & Blushes

Story Info
An innocent girl & a handsome man's winks.
2k words
4.05
25.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There once was a girl named Jessica. She walked the same path down the same charming Australian streets each day on her way to high school. She wore basically the same outfit (or at least similar variations); as weather called for, a girlish skirt and a t-shirt. She'd stop in the same corner store, pick up the same muffin for breakfast and arrive to school at the same time. She even won awards and got praised by her teachers for never being tardy.

Along with all the other everyday occurrences, Jessica passed by the same people each day. She gave them made-up names in her head, checking them off in a list-like fashion as she passed each one each morning.

"Wave to gardening neighbor" check

"Smile at security guard" check

"Say hello to storeowner" check

"Nod to the man on the bus stop" check

"Blush as handsome man winks" check

Handsome man winking…a little odd, yes? But to Jessica, it was just as commonplace as the other townies' greetings. Partly because it occurred so frequently, partly because she didn't know any better. So as I said, each day she would blush at his wink, and continue on her merry way to school, arriving on time, as always.

One day, the handsome man winked, as per usual, Jessica blushed, but then he licked his lips slowly. Jessica, in her naiveté, assumed that he had a crumb on his lips that he licked to remove and she continued on her way.

The next day, as the leaves were turning brown, Jessica replaced her usual t-shirt with a tight blouse to keep her warm. She waved to her gardening neighbor, who was putting down fertilizer. She smiled at the security guard, who was wearing what she figured to be a new pair of gloves. She purchased her regular muffin for breakfast, greeted the storeowner. She nodded to the man waiting for the bus and then continued down the street looking for the handsome man. She finally spotted him, though he wasn't sitting in his usual place. He winked and then licked his lips. "They're probably chapped in this cool weather, he's keeping them moist," she thought aloud innocently as she blushed and adjusted her skirt.

The next day, after Jessica bought her muffin, she noticed that once again, the handsome man was not in his usual spot. "He's probably a little further down like yesterday," she noted. She continued walking, but did not see the handsome man anywhere and felt a slight pang of sadness for missing his wink.

Suddenly, she was pulled swiftly but gently behind a building as her back came in contact with warmth-similarly warm, masculine hands rested soothingly on her hips. Of course she was scared, but the gentleness of this figure's movements reassured her somehow. One of the hands moved to guide her face up to meet his as she stared into his eyes…the handsome man's eyes. "I was keeping them moist for the day when they would finally meet yours," he whispered huskily.

Her heartbeat quickened, to say the least. Feelings unlike any she had previously experienced rushed through her. …Good feelings that washed any inkling of fear into the darkness of the shadow she shared with the handsome man. …The handsome man whose moist lips now descended on hers sweetly as she stood on her toes and tipped her chin to meet his waiting mouth. She parted her lips to allow for the entrance of his tongue as he expertly maneuvered through the crevices of her mouth and her tongue gingerly played with his. His strong hands massaged up her sides and slowly turned her to face him, gently caressing her cheek and finally replacing his hands on her waist. They pulled apart from each other, breaking the kiss but still staring into each other's eyes. Jessica blushed and looked down.

The handsome man took her chin and guided her eyes back to meet his. "I've been watching you for weeks," he said tenderly, "and now I've finally gotten what I've been waiting for." Jessica looked at him pleadingly, as if fearing that he might never speak again. "But after just one taste, I can't help wanting more…do you feel the same?"

Jessica seized the opportunity. She backed him to the wall and pushed against him, reaching up and melting against his lips once again to make clear that her answer was affirmative. "I'll take that as a yes," he whispered breathlessly as the hands that had found their home on her hips eased under her blouse and lifted it effortlessly above her head. He's done this before… Jessica smiled to herself.

As their kisses grew more impassioned, Jessica unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off of his smooth, sexy shoulders, rubbing down his strong back as it fell to the ground. Her arms fell loosely around his neck as the kisses stopped momentarily, Jessica resting her head on his chest as the sweet scent of her hair consumed him. She nuzzled into his neck and began to kiss and lick across his jaw line to his earlobe. His hands found the back of her bra, unclipping it to reveal her fresh breasts, nipples standing at attention. Innocent, but not too innocent…he mused.

She continued her sweet seduction along his neck as he began to fondle her breasts. She gasped but relaxed under his comforting, soothing touch. She felt along his strong chest, lightly circling his nipples with her tongue as her hands moved down his arms, her nails making small circles on his wrists. His hands continued to toy with her soft, smooth breasts and pinch at her nipples, dancing along her stomach as they moved down to play along the waistband of her skirt. They both paused as if frozen in time. She kissed a soft, small kiss on his lips. One small gesture, so much meaning…

He pushes her forwardly gently so he can kneel down, using his shirt for padding on the cool ground. He takes her panties and skirt off in a swift moment and he marvels at her nude, vulnerable body. He lays his right hand on her hip, the index finger on his left hand gliding mercilessly along her dripping slit. Her breathing becomes shallow as she is obviously very excited by his motions, and it's difficult for her to hide her pleasure. Could it be a virgin canal? He hardly has to wonder. He knows how virgins act, and this girl, while seemingly nervous and inexperienced, isn't quite a virgin.

He gently pushes his finger past her folds and enters her warm, tight pussy. He buries his finger deep inside, curling it and twisting it as he kisses her slit and his tongue brushes past her hood to meet her emerging clit. He sucks on it as he adds another finger; a surprisingly tight fit as her hot pussy clenches him hard. As her knees weaken, the hand on her hip serves as a stabilizer. She whispers urgently, "Please…I don't…I'm going to…" and he understands. He releases her clit from the suction of his mouth and his hands glide as gently and easily out of her velvet cave as they did in.

He stands again, kissing her forehead sweetly. "I'm s…" He places a hushing finger on her lips. He brings her into in embrace and holds her reassuringly. She feels his not-too-modest hardness against her stomach and knows what she must do, what she wants to do. She slides down his body as he leans against the wall expectantly, knowing he'll need it to steady himself. He can't wait to feel her hot, wet mouth working on his cock. She unbuttons and unzips his pants hurriedly, letting them fall to his ankles. She explores up and down his legs, butterfly kisses behind his knees, rubbing and licking the inside of his thighs. She removes his underwear and is greeted by his beautiful, steadily hardening cock.

She greets it with a soft kiss to the tip followed by taking it deep into her throat while her hands massage his balls and his erection grows. He watches admiringly as she enthusiastically aims to please him. Jessica lightly squeezes the handsome man's ass as her lips grip his length tightly, slowly gliding up and down. Her lips move from the tip all the way to the base and back as he feels a soft autumn breeze graze where she left a trail of heat behind. One finger teases menacingly at his asshole as her other hand strokes the bottom of her shaft and toys with his balls. She begins to quicken her pace, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft as her pinky sinks into her drizzling box to retrieve lube and then slowly but surely into his asshole. Her other hand tickles and massages his balls, coaxing his excitement further.

He soon reluctantly takes her chin and guides her back up to his lips, her smooth breasts and pert nipples grazing across his body on her way up and they lay pressed between their warm bodies as the two share a deep, passionate kiss. He reaches down between them and guides his cock to her treasure, nudging gently at her clit. Her hand accompanies his and together, they help his cock into her steaming pussy. He is still backed against the wall, so she pushes herself slowly but surely towards him, taking him as deep as possible. They hold still, their bodies fitting together seamlessly, taking in each other completely.

He reaches under her and lifts her legs, placing them around his waist. His dick is nestled deep in her velvet walls as their kisses continue. He proceeds to lift her gently and bring her back onto him, creating a slow, gentle rhythm. He breaks the kiss and looks questioningly at her, "Are you ok?" She nods, nearly speechless with satisfaction, but manages to get out, "What's your name?" "You can call me Burn," he soothes, "Jessica, it's nice to meet you." She is obviously surprised at his knowledge of her name and in response he winks that famous wink of his. He descends upon her mouth, his hands still gripping her legs and ass, and lifts her continually. He quickens their pace, his shaft stroking her tight, wet, pussy walls. The smell of sex permeates the shadows that their excitement consumes. Her hands lay around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair, massaging his shoulders and back as she moans against his lips.

Their sounds, groans, moans, screams trying to erupt, are all hushed against their lips. He lifts her and their hips thrust, harder with each stroke. He penetrates deeper and deeper until they are both reaching the edge…

Meanwhile, back at school, people are worried about Jessica. She's never absent and never late. The teacher's aide is instructed to walk the path that Jessica takes each day to make sure that nothing has happened to her on the way. She hears muffled screams and grows increasingly concerned as she nears the sounds…

Jessica's body begins to shake, her head pounding and her chest heaving with her deep breaths, her leg muscles tighten and her pussy grips like a vice as she cums around the handsome man's cock, spurring his orgasm. He shoots his load deep into her and their seemingly never-ending kiss is completed, as Jessica's head rests on his shoulder and he carefully places her back on the ground, his cock still nestled in her walls. Leaning against each other, gasping for air, bodies melted in a burning passion.

An unfamiliar moaning is heard... They look up at each other and seem to suddenly become aware of their not-so-discreet location. They turn to face where the sound emanated from and find a teacher's aide staring back at them, looking shocked, but fiercely fingering herself. They look back into each other's eyes adoringly and both know immediately, as if reading each other's thoughts, they will invite her to join...