Winners and Losers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could delay the delight no more, glancing down his smooth, elegant body as I leant over him and rubbed the top of his pre-cum covered cock with my mouth, sucking on his glans and sliding my tongue under his frenulum.

His whimpers were hot, his cries erotic. He panted, and squealed as I my mouth took almost half of his length, sliding up and down his shaft before he reached my gag reflex. But I cared not, my own lust controlling my enthusiasm as his cock quivered underneath my tongue.

My fingers pressed against his perineum, brushing against his balls as his moans being louder and his breathing ragged, hyperventilating as my toil was rewarded with several blasts of his thick cum into my mouth.

He lay on the bench for a few moments, his cock falling from my lips and dribbling pearlescent semen onto his belly. It contrasted sexily with his dark skin.

"Wish my girl could do it like that," he laughed as he stirred. I passed him the Manlube lubricant and condom from the side but he wouldn't take them. "We do it for a laugh and a blowie," he replied. "I dain't wan' ya'r backside." His eyes glistened cheekily. "But I do need a shower."

And we were the first to hit the tepid showers, shared between the two changing areas. I scrubbed his back, he scrubbed mine and the two teams met in the Working Club for a couple of pints, a chat, some games of pool and an afternoon of roaring enjoyment. I even got to meet the mother and girlfriend of the guy I blew; they teased me, his young lady making me blush as she spoke lewdly. It was harmless, it was fun, and it was a nice reminder of the sort of attitude that made football so very special.

After all, it wasn't so much fun for the losers when it was all about drilling your opponents ass into humiliation but a bit of banter, reasonableness and playfulness goes a long way into making it into an enjoyable day for both teams, whatever the result. I just wished AFC Kerlon had the same attitude.

* * * * *

To be continued ...

12