Winning Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the big black door that the bodyguard had slid out of the night he had stopped me and knocked on it calmly. The bodyguard opened it with a knowing smile and nodded for me to go upstairs, not saying a word. I walked up the big stone stairs, noticing the velvet walls and into a big open room that looked like a living room with stripper poles and more couches than needed.

Mr. Donovan sat on one of the couches, two men cuddled next to his side. He sat up when he saw me, a broad smile on his face.

"Knew the car would get ya," he said in that cocky voice of his.

Tossing him the keys to the beautiful car was harder than I thought it would be, but I did, and he caught them on instinct, frowning.

"The laptop, watch and iPod are in the trunk, haven't touched them. Thanks for the car, it rides great."

I turned and he stood up, angry, "Wait a damn second!" He yelled.

I would have kept going but the bodyguard was doing his job, standing calmly in front of the door. I glared at him and he smiled. I turned back to Mr. Donovan's frowning face.

"What the hell do you want kid, a boat? That is a damn expensive car!"

I was fed up. I walked up to him fast, stood on my tip toes and dragged his head to mine, kissing him like he was the last lifeline. He was shocked but he responded, trying to take control of the kiss but I didn't let him. I pulled away and his head instinctively followed me, wanting more.

"That is passion. That is fire. My fire. It can't be bought Mr. Donovan. Not by a computer, an iPod or a car. Not even a boat. I'm not some trick off the street, I'm not someone looking to fuck my way up to the top. You have nothing I want besides your body. You don't know what a relationship is, and I don't know nor do I want to know, how to just be a fucktoy. Sorry." I moved back, and he just stared at me, his lips swollen a little from my demanding kiss that still had my body on fire. He didn't say anything, just waved his hand so the bodyguard would move. I turned and smiled nicely at the big man.

"Thanks fluffy." I said, and he frowned.

I walked out the door and hailed a cab to take me back to the dorm. Em was in my room an hour later and just sat there as I told her what happened.

Chapter 3: Loving Alex

"You just kissed him? Mike Donovan?" She sounded amazed.

I nodded and she sighed wistfully, "I hate that I missed it."

I laughed, leaning my head on her shoulder, "Your silly."

Later the following week a boy about my age walked up, I think he might have been in my Psych class but I wasn't sure.

"Hey Alex. You got plans tonight?" I was surprised, I didn't even really know this guy's name. I looked at him, letting my eyes travel his body. It was a nice. He had dirty blonde hair, that he spiked most of the time, blue eyes, and a very light tan. He was big, about my size maybe a little bigger, and stood only a few inches taller than me.

"Uh, no. Why what's up?"

The boy laughed, clapping my shoulder, and letting his hand slowly trail down my arm.

"Nothings up man, just wanted to ask you out. You know. On a date."

I raised my eyebrows at that, I hadn't even known he was gay. Damn it what was his name!

"Oh, yea man sure, what do you want to do?"

He smiled like a kid at Christmas. "There's this club called Edge, downtown. Figured dancing was the best way to get hot and sweaty on a first date."

I got the joke and laughed, smiling at him. I liked this guy, wasn't exactly what I wanted but I liked him either way. He told me he'd pick me up around 8:30 and we could go. I went to my dorm and found Em already in my room. She stayed at my room more than hers because she didn't like her roommate. I was practically dancing when I came in the room, I was so happy. I had a date!

Em's raised an eyebrow at me, "What's up skippy?"

I laughed and plopped down on the bed with her, "I got a date." I said with a smug smile. She raised up so fast I expected her to hit her head on the rail.

"Oh my God no way! Who is it? Where are you going? Oh I'm so happy!"

I laughed, standing up to get ready, it was already 5:30, and I needed to shower and clean up this damn room.

"Some guy from our Psych class, I can't for the life of me remember his name. Hopefully it'll come back before the date."

She pondered for a second before saying, "Brad Tolbet?"

His name click instantly and I sighed in relief, "There we go, thanks Em."

I told her the juicy details and she helped me pick out clothes. When I told her where we were going her eyes flickered with unease, but when I asked about it she said it was nothing. I was ready by the time Brad knocked on my door, and Em was giggling like a little girl.

Brad had a nice little Mazda, black, and he drove like a street racer, weaving in and out of cars, having me holding onto my seat with white knuckles. We finally pulled up at the club, and I barely glanced at it, so intent on Brad. If I had, I might have noticed the sign, and what was on it. Brad opened my door and I raised a brow, smiling.

"There are gentlemen in the world." I said with a grin and he smiled back, taking my hand in his as he led us to the door.

"You look great tonight Alex, you really do."

I blushed like a teenager, "So do you Brad. The blue shirt does wonders for your eyes."

He grinned, pleased and walked us into the club. I didn't notice the bouncer speak into his mic, I didn't pay attention to anything. Not even a familiar velvet black door to the right of the bar. We started dancing instantly, and Brad proved to be a damn good dancer. He had his hands around my waist, his body pressed tight to me and I was getting really hot and bothered, reaching back to turn his head to mine.

As soon as our lips met, and I had closed my eyes, he was yanked away. I fell on my ass with him not there to lean on and looked up as my oh so favorite bodyguard dragged him kicking and screaming out of the club. A strong hand wrapped around my neck, pulling me to my feet and steering me forward. I fought him every step of the way, but I had nothing on Mike Donovan. He opened the black door I finally noticed and drug me up the stairs. There were no strippers or cuddly men this time.

As we stepped into a room much like the one at his other club he pushed me, making me stumble onto his couch. I stood up in fury and looked at him, standing by the door glaring at me.

"What the fuck is your problem man! I'm not your god damn property! Where is Brad? Where did Fluffy take him? This is bullshit!"

Mike didn't say anything, just waited for me to stop yelling.

"What the hell were you thinking bringing that kid into my club Alex? You really think I'm just gonna sit there after making it very damn obvious I wanted you. Your fucking with the wrong guy Alex, if you wanted me jealous you got your wish."

I stared at him in shock, "This is your club?"

His eyes narrowed, searching my face for the lie before he sighed, his body relaxing a little, and moving to sit on the couch I just left.

"So this wasn't a ploy to get me jealous?"

I just looked at him, "Why would I want to get you jealous Mr. Donovan?"

His eyes rolled up to mine, "Can you please call me by my first name? Please?"

I sat down next to him, "Ok, why would I want to make you jealous Mike?"

He leaned back, propping himself up on a few pillows,

"I don't know Alex, you don't want me, so I was trying to figure that out myself."

Oh man his ego was shot to hell. I sighed, and scooted back until I was sitting Indian style looking at him.

"Where are all your little bunnies, last I was here there was at least two over here, and a few on the poles right?"

He looked at me, eyes dull, "I haven't had them since you left, I haven't had anybody since you left."

I knew the shock showed on my face by the way his eyes tightened.

"Why not?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, can't seem to get hard for anyone anymore. I blame you."

I laughed, "What did I do?"

He leaned up, reaching out to stroke his fingers down my cheek, smiling a little when I didn't stop him.

"You showed me I don't want a fucktoy."

My eyes widened and he moved closer, pressing his lips to my neck, and slowly working up, kissing my jaw, my cheek and finally my lips. I moaned at the taste of him, kissing him back as he dominated my mouth. He took the moan for encouragement that it was and wrapped his big hands around my waist, pulling me and flipping me over until I was under him.

He looked down at me with lustful eyes, roaming them over my body before leaning down and nipping my ear lobe, whispering,

"Your fucking gorgeous you know that."

I laughed, running my hands through his hair, "Not so bad yourself Mike."

I could tell he liked the sound of his name on my lips as his body relaxed a little against mine and he smiled. His hands dug into my hips and I groaned, making his eyes darken a little.

"You like a little dominance Alex?" He asked, his voice dropping to a growl.

I moaned in response as he moved his body hard against mine. He smiled a happy smile and reached down to grab my wrists, bringing them above my head and holding them with one strong hand. He squeezed a little, just enough to let me feel the pressure and my eyes fluttered shut in pleasure. He pulled back a little and I growled a little. He laughed,

"You like this shirt a lot Alex?"

I frowned at the question but shook my head,

"It's not a favorite why?"

I barely finished the question before his hands released my wrists and grabbed my shirt, ripping it down the middle. I bit my lip to hold back a scream as a shiver of lust raised along my skin. I thrust my hips at him and he smiled, pushing them back down. He unbuttoned my pants, pulling them off my long legs with my boxers. I was naked underneath him and I didn't care, I just wanted him to touch me. There was something incredibly sexy about him being fully clothed with me naked, it was just hot.

Leaning down he whispered in my ear, "Do you want me Alex?"

I moaned and reached my head up, now that he had my hands again, and sucked his earlobe into my mouth. Mike shuddered against me, letting out a low groan as his jean clad cock grinded against me.

He started kissing down my body, nibbling my nipples, making me gasp, and running his tongue around my belly button, dipping it inside teasingly. He ran his nails down my arms, letting my wrists go, because we both knew I wasn't going to move, and I whispered his name. He leaned down, running his tongue along the inside of my thighs teasingly, before nipping lightly at my balls, making me jump with surprise and pleasure. Then he took my cock into his mouth and I lost all brain functioning. I just felt.

His talented tongue danced around the head of my cock, running under it along the thick vein there. it took maybe 5 minutes of his hot wet mouth on my cock before I was pushing against his face frantically.

"I'm gonna cum, Mike, oh my god I'm gonna cum."

I expected him to move, Mike didn't seem like the type to swallow but he didn't, he sucked harder, reaching down to run a finger, wet from my pre-cum along my tight hole. That was the ticket for me, and I came on a scream, thrusting deep into his mouth. Mike drank me down like I was wine at the last supper, not letting any slip out of his mouth and I collapsed back onto the couch, breathing heavy. Mike smiled,

"You taste good Alex." I shivered at his deep, deep voice and bit my lip, looking at him in anticipation.

Mike slowly stripped, letting me appreciate the show, and I had to fight the urge to jump him and beg him to take me. I didn't however fight the urge to get down in front of him. Mike watched me come towards him like a tiger stalking prey, smiling as I dropped gracefully to my knees. I leaned forward, keeping my eyes on his, looking up past his tight abs.

I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked around the head of his dick. I had never done anything with a guy so this was kinda new to me, but I had read plenty. I slowly slid my mouth over him, loving how big he was even as my body tightened in fear and anticipation.

He had to be 8 inches, maybe more and he wasn't just long he was thick. How that thing was going to get inside me I had no clue, but I wanted it right then more than anything I had ever wanted.

I purred a little in the back of my throat, feeling the vibrations hit his hard skin and he groaned,

"Oh shit Alex, don't do that too much, I don't want to cum until I'm in you."

He said is casually, like it was expected which I know to him it was but hearing him say he was going to fuck me just sent me off. I started sucking him like he was the last lollipop in the world, moving up and down fast, then slow, massaging his balls, hard then soft, and humming around him every few minutes, to get his hands to do that frantic thing when they gripped my hair like they wanted to hold on for the ride.

After about ten minutes of my teasing he reluctantly pushed me away, and I pouted like a kid who just his toy taken away. Mike looked down at me with lust filled eyes,

"On your knees, boy, now."

I bit my lip in excitement and turned around, getting up on my hands and knees. I heard him moving around, assuming he was getting lube and a condom. I wasn't disappointed, as I felt one of his fingers slowly start circling my hole again, only this time it was much wetter. He slid one finger inside of me and I swear we both hissed.

"Are you a virgin Alex?" He asked, voice a little surprised.

"Yea. Please don't stop Mike, please." My voice was strained, as his finger was still inside me.

He didn't. He moved that one finger around inside me and I groaned, pushing back against him. He added another and I tensed a little at the pain, but his other hand running down my hand soothed me, and I relaxed again. After he could do three fingers comfortably I felt him withdraw. My breathing sped up as I got excited, and scared. I felt his dick, already covered in a condom and lube, pressing up against my hole, rubbing it, and I fought not to tense up.

He pressed inside me, slowly and I bit my lip in pain. It hurt like a bitch but I didn't tell him to stop. He slowly, so slowly, slid inch by inch inside me until I felt his hips against my ass. He sat there for a minute, letting me adjust and when I finally got past the pain, I wiggled a little against him. I heard Mike laugh behind me and he pulled out, pushing back in slowly. I groaned his name and he gasped.

"So tight. So fucking tight." His voice almost sounded painful. He kept going slow for a few thrusts, but the pain was gone now, and I didn't want slow. It felt amazing and I wanted more.

"Faster Mike, harder, please, please." I begged him to take me without even meaning to but he took me at my word.

Mikes cock started moving faster and faster in my ass, and he pushed in hard with each thrust. I had regained my hardness as soon as he told me how tight I was, and I heard that delicious strain in his voice, and now I reached down, wrapping my hand around myself as he braced his on my hips. Mike found my prostate, and I literally screamed, not being able to hold it back. He pushed against it with each thrust and it didn't take long before I was coming all over my name, moaning his name.

He followed me a few minutes later, his thrusts becoming frantic, and deeper. He pushed himself in as deep as he could go and I groaned in pleasure as I felt him coming in his condom. The only thing keeping me from collapsing was his hands around my waist, and I felt him slump a little against my back. He pulled out, slowly, and I shivered, still so sensitive. He threw away the condom and came back with a towel.

He helped clean me up and then he literally scooped me up into his arms and carried me into the back of the room, where I saw a big black bed, probably a king. He laid me down, and curled himself protectively around me, his big arm tight around my waist. I felt his cock, still semi hard against my ass and I smiled, loving how the sheets smelled like him.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, he had satin sheets, and a fluffy comforter, and with the comforting feel of his body wrapped around mine I was out like a light not five minutes later.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. My heart sank and I just looked around in shock. I couldn't believe it. I was officially a one night stand. I was about to get up, as tears gathered in my eyes when the door opened. Mike came in with a tray he had gotten from downstairs, luckily they had a cook somewhere in the building, and smiled as he saw me awake. He saw the look in my eyes and frowned, putting the tray of hot food on the table beside the bed and crawling onto it beside me.

"Alex what's wrong baby?" He said, kissing my lips lightly.

I smiled because I couldn't not and kissed him back.

"I thought you had left." I said softly and he pulled my head to his chest, hugging me close.

"I told you I don't want a fucktoy Alex and I meant it. I want you. I also want you fed, so we can have a nice repeat of last night. I was hoping I'd get up before you woke up."

I leaned my head on his shoulder as I finally smelled the food and my stomach growled loudly. Mike laughed and reached out, pulling the tray closer to us. After I ate, and made him eat a little, which he would only do if I fed him, I sat back, looking in his eyes.

"What now mike?" I asked, my voice soft. I didn't plan on him keeping me, I knew last night that he might just leave anyway. He leaned forward, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Well now is when I ask the stupid question. Will you be my boyfriend Alex Sharp?"

I laughed in happiness, pulling back to look in his eyes as I pretended to ponder the question.

"That depends....do I still get the Ferrari?" I grinned as his eyes widened and he tackled me to the bed.

"You little brat!" He held me down as his hands tickled my sides until I was panting and begging him to stop.

He hugged me, laying his body on mine, and I held him close, my arms barely reaching around his broad shoulders.

"You can have anything you want Alex. My heart is yours, I don't think I could tell you no." I smiled against his skin, tightening my arms around him,

"Well, good thing you won't have to. Because everything I want is right here."

He leaned up and looked into my eyes, smiling, leaning down to give me a very sweet kiss. "I'm not letting you go boy, I hope you know that."

I smiled biting his lower lip, emitting a small moan from his lips.

"Good. I might not be as big as you, but if you dare try to leave this bed today, I'll sure as hell find a way to stop you."

He laughed, leaning his head into the hollow of my neck.

"I'm not letting you go either Mike." I whispered into his hair and he smiled against skin.

12