Winning an Unexpected Bet Ch. 03

Story Info
The coworkers reunite at a birthday party.
5k words
4.52
21k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see Becca for about a week after that night at the bookstore. I also cut back on texting her. It seemed like she was falling for me and that wasn't a good idea for either of us. She was going to be going to university in the fall and meeting a bunch of new people. There was a good chance she'd meet lots of new guys there and fall for somebody new. It didn't make sense to try and start something serious with her when it wasn't likely to last that long.

And to be frank, Becca lived at home with her parents. It wasn't like I could move in with them if things went bad with my girlfriend and we broke up. Becca's mom pretty much already hated me. I get it really, your eighteen year old daughter becomes close friends - maybe too close - with a guy in his mid-twenties who lives with another woman and only works part time at a bookstore? Not an ideal situation from that point of view, let's just say.

I didn't ghost Becca completely, I wasn't trying to be a dick. Just that a couple of times she sent me texts that were bordering on sexting, and I didn't play along, I just tried to keep things chill. It took all my willpower though. When a hot eighteen year old girl wants to play naughty with you - a situation I do not ever expect to ever come up again in my lifetime - not just caving and going along with her takes some doing. Basically I masturbated a lot more than usual, figuring that if I had gotten off recently whenever she tried to get me going it would be easier to resist. It worked, and the tone of Becca's texts as the week went on became less sexy and more frustrated.

I figured I could try to keep things on that level and Becca would eventually turn her attention elsewhere. What I didn't figure on was what - of all people - my girlfriend would do next.

My birthday was coming up. I didn't think much of it, I wasn't a big birthday guy. Most of the time in the past few years my girlfriend and I would go out for dinner and come home and have birthday sex and that would be about it. That year for some reason my girlfriend decided to throw me a surprise party.

She invited about a dozen people, which for me is a lot. I'm not a huge fan of big crowds, and I've always been the kind of guy who would rather have a few close friends than a lot of casual ones. It was a mix of friends from town, a few from classes, and several of my coworkers. Amazingly this included Becca. I can't imagine what my girlfriend was thinking inviting her, although maybe she meant it as a peace offering. It didn't quite work out that way.

On the pretext of just us going out to dinner, my girlfriend got me to the restaurant that she'd set the whole thing up at. It was one of those sports bar places with pool tables you could pay to play on and your usual big screens all over the place. I have to admit I was completely surprised when everybody jumped out and yelled "surprise!" Even more so when I saw Becca, who I never in a million years would have expected my girlfriend to invite.

Becca was dressed fancier than I had ever seen her. She was wearing a short grey skirt that came to about mid-thigh and a white blouse that was undone enough at the front to show that she was wearing a fairly low cut gray tank top underneath it. She was wearing gray high heels, and her hair was pulled up in the back in some kind of fancy braid. It all combined to make her look older than her age, and she could probably have passed for a senior in college instead of high school.

My girlfriend hated it of course. I can only assume she resented the amount of effort Becca would go to on my behalf. As soon as the surprise was over and people were finding seats and starting to order drinks and food she turned to Becca and pointed to her shirt.

"I think you've got an extra button open by mistake there," she said.

Becca looked down at her front and then back up at my girlfriend. "No," she said with a smile that was friendly except for the eyes which were sending a message more like "fuck off."

"Oh really?" said my girlfriend. Before that moment I had never heard such nuanced tones that made "oh really?" sound more like "well aren't you a filthy slut?"

I was mentally frozen, trying to work out a way to intervene before this got even worse. Luckily Sally, one of the other staff from the bookstore, jumped on the grenade for me. She complimented my girlfriend on setting up the whole party and smoothly diverted her from further conversation with Becca.

The party limped along after that, with people on both sides of the girls doing their best to keep them from talking to each other. Everybody got drinks and basically everyone but Becca ordered alcohol. Becca was the only underage one there. She had a fake i.d. that she could have used, but she chose not to and ordered iced tea instead. I figured she might be trying to avoid another confrontation with my girlfriend, who did know how old Becca was.

Eventually people started moving away from the table to play some pool or mingle more freely. I did too, feeling obligated to try and talk a little bit with everyone, since they'd come out for my birthday and all.

I'm not sure how long we'd been there before I decided it was definitely time for a washroom break. The washrooms in this place were down a long hall and around another corner, kind of like a big letter "L" shape. I had just turned the corner and was about to walk into the men's room when a voice behind me said "Happy birthday."

I turned around. Becca was standing there behind me. "Thanks," I said.

"I already unwrapped your present," she said. With that she lifted up the front of her skirt, revealing she wasn't wearing any underwear. She looked as good as ever, but for the first time I wasn't happy to see her that way.

"What the hell?" I said, looking around nervously. Fortunately we were alone in the hallway. "Be careful," I continued, trying to keep my voice low "there's people all around this place, we could get caught."

"Don't you want to play with your present?" she said, taking a step closer to me, still holding up her skirt. That close I could smell vodka on her breath.

"Are you drunk?" I said incredulously.

"Maybe a little," she said, shrugging. "They've been bringing me long island iced teas. I guess they thought that's what I wanted."

"Fuck," I said. I was about to say something else, but then the door behind me opened. Becca snapped her skirt down again quickly as I turned around, hoping that it would be a random person that I didn't know.

No such luck. It was Jeremy, one of the other staff from the bookstore, walking out of the men's room. "Hey guys," he said. He was smiling, but I hoped that didn't mean anything. I had been standing between Becca and him, with any luck he hadn't seen anything incriminating.

"Hey Jer," I said. "Thanks for coming out tonight, by the way."

"Hey any time," he said. He moved past us down the hall, but he did shoot a backward glance towards Becca after he passed her, and he had an expression on his face that I couldn't identify. I had to hope he was just checking out her ass or her legs in the skirt.

"I'm going to use the washroom," I said firmly after he had rounded the corner out of sight.

"Okay," said Becca. Then in a smaller voice, "I'm sorry."

I just nodded and went into the men's room.

When I came back out Becca wasn't in the hallway. I went back out into the restaurant and saw that she was playing pool with Sally and some of the others from the store. She also appeared to be drinking coffee now, which I thought was a good call.

My girlfriend was talking to a few of my friends from class. Jeremy was sitting off to the side by himself, drinking a beer. Going to talk to him or Becca just then seemed like it could only make things worse, so I went over to my girlfriend and joined in that conversation.

I actually managed to convince myself that everything was okay and to relax. About an hour or so later I went up to the bar for more drinks and to order some nachos. Just as I got up to the bar Becca came up beside me. She looked more sober. Up close she also looked worried. "I have to talk to you," she said. She grabbed my arm and tugged me off towards a less busy corner of the place.

My mind immediately jumped to the conclusion that she was about to tell me she was pregnant, because we still hadn't had a conversation we probably should have, but she quickly revealed it was something else altogether.

She held up her phone, cupped in such a way that nobody else nearby could probably see it. On the screen was a photo of Becca. She was sitting at a table in the bar, holding the phone beneath her with one hand and lifting up her skirt slightly with the other so that it was very clear she was going commando.

It wasn't a bad photo, but I was annoyed with her for thinking this was the time. "Very nice," I said, "but..."

"You don't understand," she said. "I took this before I ran into you in the hallway. I thought I sent it to you, but I fucked up. I sent it to Jeremy by mistake."

"Is that why he was looking at you so strangely?" I asked.

"Probably," she said. "He just texted me back asking me what I have in mind."

"Why don't you tell him you sent it to him by mistake?" I asked.

"Because if I wasn't sending it to him, who else here would he think I was sending it to other than you? Especially since he might have seen me flashing you in the hall," she said.

I thought about that for a second. There were other guys at the party, but they were friends of mine from class that Becca had never met before. Besides Jeremy and me all the bookstore staff were girls. None of them - so far as I knew - were gay, so it wouldn't make sense to claim Becca had been sending it to one of them either.

"Well you don't have to be specific," I said. "Just apologize and ask him to forget it?"

"You know Jeremy can be a spiteful dick," she said. "If he thinks there's anything between you and me he could definitely cause problems. He's been jealous of you ever since you got promoted to key holder at the store instead of him."

"Well if he tries to cause trouble we can deal with it," I said.

"No, I have to deal with it," she said. "This is my fault. I'm the one who got us into this, I am not letting him do anything to hurt you." Her expression was fierce and protective. I felt like the biggest asshole in the world for how I had been treating her for the last week.

"Becca you don't have to..." I started again but she just shook her head.

"I have a plan," she said. "I'm going to offer to blow him out beyond the parking lot in that grove of trees."

My eyebrows raised. She blushed. "Just hear me out," she said. "I was hoping you would be nearby when it does."

"You want me to watch?" I asked, not able to comprehend this.

"No!" she said, blushing even more fiercely. "I'm worried he'll want to fuck me, and that he won't take no for an answer because he already knows I'm not wearing panties. I'd just feel safer having you around in case things go badly."

"I'm not sure I love this plan," I said, closing my eyes and rubbing the bridge of my nose. I could suddenly feel a headache coming on as I realized all the ways this could go wrong. "Why don't you just tell him you were drunk and it seemed like a good idea, but that as you sober up you think it was a mistake because you work together? Or something like that?"

"Because he would still be suspicious if he doesn't get any action at all," she said.

"Why not just make out with him?" I said.

She made a grossed out face. "I don't want to kiss him," she said. "I've only ever kissed people that really mean something to me, and I'd like to keep it that way."

I fell silent, realizing that she and I had kissed. In the face of my silence, she continued.

"Look ideally I blow him, he wants to fuck, I say no, he accepts that," she said. "Then later on - probably tomorrow - I tell him it was a mistake and I think we should just be friends because we work together. He still got a blowjob out of it so what does he care right? And he goes back to university on the other side of the country in the fall so I don't have to see him around here all the time."

"And you just want me there in case the plan doesn't work out ideally?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"You're sure I can't talk you out of this?" I said. But I saw the look on her face and realized nothing I said was going to talk her out of this. Becca was the queen of stubborn and she was also really protective of people she cared about, which clearly included me. "Well I'd rather have you do this with me than without me," I said. "When?"

"No time like the present," she said.

"Okay," I said, hating the fact that I was agreeing to this.

"Good," she said. "Now let me get him out of here first. I'm going to be obvious so that when you disappear later your girlfriend won't think you and I snuck off together."

I nodded. Becca made her way over to Jeremy, who had been playing pool and hopefully not paying too much attention to us. She whispered something in his ear with a big smile on her face. He set down the pool cue he was holding and she took his hand in hers, laying her head on his shoulder.

They made their way out the door. I was contemplating my own exit, when my girlfriend made things easier for me. She went down the hall towards the washrooms. It occurred to me that this was the first time she had done that tonight. I guess she finally felt safe not to keep an eye on things now that Becca and Jeremy had gone off together.

I went to Sally, who I knew smoked, and asked if I could borrow a cigarette. "You smoke?" she asked, looking surprised.

"Only on special occasions," I said shrugging. I didn't actually at all, but this seemed like a good cover to explain going outside.

"Okay," said Sally, pulling one out and handing it to me with her lighter. "I guess you can do what you want birthday boy."

"Thanks," I said. "Listen, keep my girlfriend occupied for a few minutes when she comes back from the washrooms okay? She doesn't exactly approve of this." I jiggled the cigarette to emphasize what I meant.

"Okay," she said, raising an eyebrow. "But only because it's your birthday." We both laughed politely at that as we pretended she was kidding, but I knew Sally didn't like my girlfriend. None of the bookstore girls did because they liked Becca and didn't like how my girlfriend treated her. So for Sally to agree meant she would have to talk to my girlfriend more, a prospect she was obviously not looking forward to.

With my cover story in place, I made my way out the front door of the bar. The parking lot was pretty full, but I didn't see Becca and Jeremy anywhere. That suggested I had left them enough time to get into position, so to speak. It also meant I needed to hurry.

I hustled through the parking lot to the last row of cars in front of the grove of trees. I stopped next to one of the cars and just stood there holding the cigarette and the lighter in my hands. The last thing I wanted was to act all suspicious and start crouching down next to cars and have someone think I was trying to break into them.

I stood there for a few moments and then realized this wasn't going to work. I couldn't hear anything from the trees. Becca could be in trouble and I wouldn't hear it. I was going to have to get closer.

I'd been to this bar a few times but I'd never wandered around the trees behind the parking lot, because why the hell would I have ever needed to do that? So I didn't know how many trees there were, or how far in to go.

Cautiously I made my way past the first row of trees. I thought I heard some movement from a little ways further ahead of me. I would've stopped to listen, but then there were headlights from behind me in the parking lot and I didn't want to get seen so I risked moving further forward and crouching down in between some bushes.

Turns out I very nearly walked into a clearing that was already occupied.

Jeremy was leaning up against a tree, his pants around his ankles. Kneeling down in front of him was Becca. Her high heels were kicked off to one side, and she was barefoot. She was kneeling with both knees on the ground, spread fairly wide apart and her left hand on the ground for balance. Her other hand was wrapped around the base of Jeremy's cock, most of which was already in her mouth.

Her posture had caused her skirt to ride up in the back, giving me a fantastic view of what she had called my "birthday present." My own cock immediately started to rise to attention. Unsurprisingly the sight of Becca on her knees with a cock in her mouth was a hot one, I just wished that it was mine instead of Jeremy's.

I took all this in quickly, and then panicked when I realized there was almost nothing between Jeremy and I. From here it looked like his eyes were closed, so I had to hope he hadn't seen me yet. But I couldn't stay here. I circled around the clearing, moving as quietly as I could, thankful that the clearing wasn't very large. I kept going until I got to a big tree off to Jeremy's left, and positioned myself so that I couldn't see him, figuring that meant he couldn't see me either. I could still see Becca though. And after a moment I realized she could see me, when her eyes caught mine. She coughed, almost gagging on Jeremy's dick in surprise. She looked up at him nervously, but he seemed to think she had done it intentionally, because after a moment she looked back at me.

She made a face at me that I can only describe as a 'what the hell are you doing?' expression.

I raised my hands apologetically and mouthed "sorry" to her. I raised a hand to my eyes to cover them, remembering that she had seemed embarrassed at the idea of my watching this happen. I figured I could explain why I had come this close later.

I heard another coughing sound and lowered my hand a second. She made a quick 'no' shake of her head, and when I lowered my hand the rest of the way, a quick 'yes' nod. Apparently she wanted me to watch now.

That thought was enough to get my cock the rest of the way up. I stroked the front of my jeans and I saw her pull his cock out of her mouth enough to smile at me and bite her lower lip before she started sucking him again.

She glanced up at his face, then looked back at me. She moved her knees slightly closer together and took her other palm off the ground, lifted the front of her skirt up a bit, and started touching herself.

The front of my jeans were now uncomfortably tight. I undid the button and unzipped them, discovering that my cock had pushed open the front flap of my boxers and was now exposed. I took it in my hand and began to stroke it slowly.

Becca stopped touching herself long enough to give me a little thumbs up, then she went back to work. I almost laughed at that, but managed to hold it in.

I watched her sucking Jeremy, remembering the night in the bookstore when she had been sucking me. It was a hot combination of visual and memory, even without having her mouth on me.

It couldn't have been much longer, maybe only a few minutes when she stopped touching herself and held up her palm towards me in a kind of 'stop' gesture. I did so, concerned that something was going wrong.

Turned out she had just gauged Jeremy's situation really well. She took her mouth off his cock and gave it three more long strokes with her hand and suddenly I heard him groaning and heard him moving around against the tree in what was presumably an orgasm.

She sat back, letting go of him and then stood up.

It took him a few moments to collect himself. I saw him put his hands on his cock and slide something off and throw it aside. I realized she had made him wear a condom, which seemed like a smart choice.

12