Winnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christ, a double team, yet another first. It is erotic and incredibly arousing to feel another man's cock making love, albeit in a different channel, at the same time as you. Neither May, nor Jack, nor I lasted long - May came first, clamping down hard on Jack and I and it was a sort of photo finish between us - weird to feel someone else spasming against me even if by now mine was probably a dry shot!

Jack had half collapsed onto May's back and I was having difficulty breathing with them both on top of me. As he pulled out Jack got up and May rolled to one side. We started to recover.

What to do now, what to talk about, who to look in the eye, what to say, was solved when my bedside phone rang. May, closest, reached it and handed it to me.

"Good morning Sir, although it's a few minutes early your taxi to the airport is here and waiting for you."

Christ! The Airport! My flight was in a little over three hours...

All I could say as naturally as possible was "OK - I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

May and Jack looked at me, startled and then laughing as they realised just how badly I had, literally, 'fucked up!'

Surprisingly it was the demure May who took charge. "Sven, shower fast! Jack and I will finish the packing you'd started."

Which is how not long later I found myself, having checked out of the hotel, in the back of a cab on the way to Jakarta International Airport. It had been chaos to achieve the calm, apparently totally in control appearance as I had checked out - thank God for air con in the cab. I reached the check-in desks ten minutes before the flight's final call walked straight through the departure lounge onto the flight the last one on the aircraft. Doors were closed and we were pushing back before I had reached my seat. I was lucky, I had a row to myself, so no-one was inconvenienced.

Once we were airborne I was able to stand up and properly sort myself out for the long haul back home. It was only as I was taking my jacket off I found the slim envelope in an inner pocket. In it there was almost 2,500 in US Dollars.

Oh - and a note;

'Dear Sven

When Jack said I was related to the owner of the hotel he was quite right but he didn't tell you quite everything. I am related to him, by marriage. You see Jack's family own the hotel. They employ a full-time Hotel Manager. Jack likes to look after the night club as a hobby.

I know your company paid for your stay, but I also guess they didn't pay you as well for the contract as they should have done. But they did pay your bill promptly - when that happens to a local person we usually give them or their company a good discount. So in this case what you have in your hand is your discount or perhaps your 'winnings'.

Take it as a thank you for being such a good sport and letting us have our fun.

May & Jack'

12