Winona Does Her Duty Ch. 01

Story Info
Winona finds salvation from criminal charges.
2k words
4
40.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did I do it…? Winona thought in her sad state, what was so special about those shoes? Winona was morbidly depressed. She was not allowed to leave her house just in case she might flee. I would do anything to not go to jail, anything.

"Why me?" Winona interrupted her train of thought with a simple statement of anguish and sorrow. It was about 9:00 at night and she was watching T.V., she had been following the news for opinions on if she would be going to jail or not. If only there was a way to change the jurors' min--. The news just started cutting short her thought. A news anchorwoman came on, but she was already talking when the news stations logo went away. … -e have been following this news story for a few weeks, Gregory Zuckerman, what do you think will happen to Winona? The camera cut to a fifty year old man with a receding hairline. He was wearing a bow-tie and generally looked like a geek. Well Jessica, Winona is obviously guilty, nobody disputes that, but what will be the punishment? I say she will be going to jail an--. The news cut off and as if the channel had changed, the screen cut off from the show to reveal a man with his face blackened, to prevent his identity from being reviled. In a garbled voice he spoke,

"Winona Ryder, Jail bound." The man said, his voice firm. "Winona Ryder, Jail bound." He said that again, Winona was dumbfounded.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Winona was furious; her sadness had turned into an angry tempest. Just as she said that, the phone rang. "Hello?" The dial tone of the phone was all she heard.

The T.V. was the center of her focus again. She crept closer to the T.V., What the hell is this? She repeated her rant in a more quit more subdued tremble in her mind. The Man was not done with his "monologue".

"Winona Ryder, Redemption." The screen went blank, then in a loud voice that could have made God blush, the Man made his point. "WINONA, YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL, I HOLD THE POWER TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. REDEMPTION IS POSSIBLE, BUT YOU MUST DO AS I COMMAND."

"Redemption, it can't be..." Winona's voice trailed off into a whisper. Her mind raced, she thought of all the things this man might want her to do, she was well off. Maybe this sicko wants money, yea it has to be that.

"Winona, meet me at 1298 West Alberto Street in San Jose, and bring $10,000." The man's voice was yet again in a firm, scary tone.

She had to get $10,000, and had to get past the police men making sure she didn't flee. Winona had an idea; she had to "persuade" the guards. I can't believe that I am going to do this, so much for pride. She was a pretty woman. Her hair was dark black. It perfectly suited her pale white, milky skin. Speaking of milk, her breasts were the perfect size, they were a c cup. They were not like supermodels breasts. Her breasts were not firm and perfect, but just normal enough to make a man's cock pulse and harden. Her figure tapered down and out, she had wide hips and a nice size ass. To top it all off, her legs were to die for; a man could caress them for hours and not get bored.

"What am I going to wear?" She had a wide collection of clothes to choose from to make this guard cry in passion. Finally, she settled on a white t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts. The shirt was cut to show her cleavage, and the shorts ended where the curvature of her ass began. She put them on without panties and a bra. She walked outside and confronted the guard.

"Miss Ryder, you must not leave the house, please go back in side and… and… what are you doing?" The guard that spoke was the definition of the average guy. He was white, about 5"11, and a very average figure, in other words, Winona would not fuck him unless she had too, and this was such a situation.

Winona was standing in front of him. Her eyes gleamed with a shinning glow. She gently caressed his body. Her hands started at his chest, and eventually went down to grab his balls through his pants. She looked like a desperate whore looking for sex, but she was desperate and nothing but. I hope this guy isn't too demanding. I might have to drink his jism. Is it worth it? Winona knelled in front of him. Her hands reached for the zipper. She realized that her hands were shaking as she unzipped his pants. What am I doing, this is wrong. Her thoughts switched from regrets to making excuses about blowing his cock.

A big gulp broke the silence, it came from Winona, but not much would be escaping her throat this evening. She finished unzipping his fly to reveal a 7 inch cock. It hung limp in the air, it was the very definition of an average penis. Winona really didn't have a choice. It was gradually getting hard and she really wanted to get his over with. She took the cock into her mouth. The tool grew in Winona's mouth as she sucked the head of his cock. Winona, always wanting to achieve, decided to take his entire penis in.

"Umm!" Winona gurgled.

Her cock sucking mastery was obvious; her loud, lewd, slurping noises were very loud. Winona continued to bob. She was enjoying this, the thought of controlling whether a guy got off or not turned her on. Her left hand was free to do what she wanted it to do. She gently flicked her clit.

"Oh God!" Of course, that's what it would have sounded like if she didn't have a cock in her mouth, with it, it sounded like a muffled grunt.

"Jesus, you are a great cock sucker, KEEP ON GOING BITCH!" The usually quiet guy yelled.

She now strived to satisfy the guard and have his cum splash all over her tonsils, throat, teeth, and tongue. Suddenly, a stream of his love juice splattered against the back of her throat.

"WINONA, I'M CUMMING, TAKE IT ALL DOWN YOUR TIGHT THROAT!"

It was warm and salty just the way she liked. Her instincts kicked in and she gagged, but that made the policeman want to splatter her throat and make her swallow. He grabbed that back of her head and made her deep throat him. His cock was now all the way down her throat. I can't breath, but it is so good. The policeman's cock had reached the point where the neck and shoulders meet, in other words, he was now shooting his load directly down her throat. He stopped cumming and pulled his cock out of her throat. A wad of saliva mixed with cum dripped down from her lips.

"Well big boy, can I leave?" Winona said in a tone that could melt a block of ice.

The guard stammered both in speech and in his movements (he just got deepthroated by Winona Ryder after all) "You can do whatever you wanted."

Winona craned her head up and kissed him hard on the lips. She went inside, got a pocketbook, and stuffed $10,000 into it. She did not have a car anymore because it was seized when she was put under house arrest, so she began walking. The street was illuminated in an orange hue normal in such cities. BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!! A car pulled up beside her.

"Hey honey, I'm looking for a good time, how much?" The man in the car said. Does EVERYONE want to fuck me, but wait a minute. He can drive me to San Jose. I can pay him to bring me, but I need that $10,000 for the sicko. Winona composed herself.

"Are you going to San Jose?" Winona said.

"No." The man retorted

"What will it take for you to drive me there?" Winona had a strained look on her face. She began to realize that she was going to have to whore herself out to get there. The man however, now had a surprised look on his face.

"You're Winona Ryder, aren't you? You are supposed to be under house arrest, right?" The mans surprised look was still plastered on his face.

"Umm… nope, they released me, they dropped the charges." Winona muttered out.

"I don't believe you. I'll tell you bluntly, let me fuck you in the ass, and I won't tell the cops." The man had Winona pinned. If Winona was released of charges, she could just walk away, and he knew that. However, he knew she was lying.

"Get in the car, and I will forget you were here." The man said. Winona had no choice, and entered the back seat of the car. The man started the car, and drove to a dark ally. He stopped the car and turned his head around, looking at Winona.

"What are you doing with you cloths on? Take them off!" Winona did as he commanded, starting with her white t-shit. Her breasts were tightly confined by the T-shirt, causing her nipples to be perpetually hard in the shirt. That wouldn't be the case for long. She gently pulled off the shirt, exposing her milky breasts. Her boobs jiggled from the massive recoil of taking off her shirt. Those eyes, he is not going to let me go until he gets what he wants. Winona lifted her ass off the seat of the car to pull off her shorts and panties. The man nodded in satisfaction and got out of the drivers seat. He walked over to the back and opened the door.

"Hands and knees on the seat." The man said in a careful tone. She did as he commanded, pushing her ass up into the air.

"You can call me Brett." Brett said. He unzipped his fly and removed his shirt.

"Oh my God!" Winona said in a barely audible whisper. It's huge.

"Spread your cheeks." Brett said in a soft tone.

"Be easy on me, this is my first experience of anal sex" She starred at his dick. His dick had to be at least 9 inches, and it was shamelessly throbbing.

"You will enjoy this." Brett set his hands on her hips and positioned his cock at the entrance "You will enjoy this". Winona grabbed the edge of the door and braced for his dick.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD!" He rammed his cock into her virgin asshole. He plunged unremorsefully into her, causing her hands to give way. Brett was now on top of Winona, fucking her ass with abandon.

"It hurts!!! Uggghhhh, UUGGGGHHHHH, MMMPPHHHH!" Winona moaned.

"Relax, Winona. It will feel good soon enough." Brett retorted in response to her painful moans. Winona did begin to relax suddenly. Her asshole stopped convulsing and she began to derive an orgasmic pleasure from the anal service

"Oh Brett, oh Brett, OH, OHH, OOHHHHHHH," Winona was screaming at the top of her lungs enjoying the anal entry that was ripping her asshole apart. "I… I… I… I want you to fill my ass…. with you're cum Brett!"

Brett began pumping her ass at a louder and longer tempo. For every plunge into her asshole, it was received by an orgasmic moan from Winona.

"Oh my god Brett, oh… my… GOD!" She shivered and began convulsing at an astounding rate. She went limp and fainted. Brett wanted her to be awake when he came in her ass and slapped her butt, hard. Winona let out a loud yelp and "woke" up. Brett continued to pound her ass.

"Winona, I'm going to cum in your ass, brace—OHHHH!" Brett began having a massive orgasm, shooting wad, after wad of jism up her not-so virgin asshole. Bret pulled his penis out of her ass and looked at Winona in the eye.

"I'll drive you to San Jose, baby." Brett said in a tired baritone. Winona, just recovering from her anal fuck session, stuck a finger in her asshole, pulled out a cum stained finger and stuck it in her mouth, savoring the taste of his cum, and of her ass.

"OK, to San Jose!" The car started up, and they were on there way

To Be Continued…