Winona Pt. 01

Story Info
Love Will Get You Killed, Henry.
1.3k words
4.3
5.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my fingers through the blades of grass soaking up the early spring sun in Henry's garden. My eyes fluttered, slightly flinching as birds flew above me. I stood up straight pulling my dress up around my thighs to step into the creek to soothe the heat from my pores. The cold water rinsed upwards to my knees, I shivered but lingered in it. I was used to the frigid by now anyways.

"Winona!" Small shouts sought me from across the distance. I turned to see my two loves sprinting with huge smiles on their faces brightening up my afternoon even more. I stepped towards them letting my dress skirt drop before I was swung up in Henry's arms being kissed ever so gently before being passed on to Lotus who nuzzled my neck and whispered a brief hello keeping me in his arms for moment before putting me down.

"We have great news!" Henry started not even slightly winded from the jog up here.

"I'm sure you won't appreciate it but its beneficial to us." Lotus sheepishly admitted.

"Well go on, I'd love to hear your plan, my loves." I smiled before sitting down patting spaces next to me for them to join.

"Father's passing has proven to be an opportunity for advancement." Henry's emotionless eyes disturbed me. I didn't expect any empathy from him being that it was his nature to be numb but he was cruel with his words. I didn't welcome the ice, especially about a man I've loved as a father for years now. Lotus saw my flinch and caressed my hand, nudging Henry to be more empathetic.

"Oh, my apologies Winona. It is all still new, I am trying to speak more carefully." He smiled nodding.

"It is fine, Henry. I see your efforts, please go on!" I encouraged. He smiled pleased to know that I saw his steps.

"Yes, well, with me succeeding came opportunity as I've said. Lotus and I, well, we have a plan."

"I believe this plan to finally work out your future and for you to be able to stay with us indefinitely, my love." Lotus gestured between the two men while joy lightened up his usual stoic face. "You mean more to us than just another human, Winona."

"Yes, indeed." Henry kissed my hand. "So, as of right now you are technically my Blood."

I hated that word but never outwardly showed my disdain towards it.

"But now seeing that I am in power you could be more." Henry finished eyeing me seriously empathizing the last word.

"And when I am passed my throne we would make you even more prestigious." Lotus finished.

I drew my eyebrows together and pulled my hands back from their grasp suddenly. "You mean to raise my status?" I asked half in disbelief.

"Yes, and more." Lotus leaned in and ran his Fingers across my collarbone. I shivered and looked to Henry.

"It is my wish also." His eyes grew dark. Passion inking his irises bleeding outwards until his face was mere vampire.

I realized then what they meant.

"A mistress?" I nearly shouted. "To the both of you?" they took turns receiving a look of shock. "I am not equipped, nor is that proper. Last of all I am human!"

"Human, Lycan, Vampire what is the difference?" Lotus murmured sweetly into my ear as his talons sought out my nipple. Henry stood up and walked away. I understood his wish for space when he needed to get away from my scent when things between us got tense.

"Uh, stamina, appetite, strength and obviously my life span." I listed off.

Lotus snorted taking his hand away from my breast, "and you think a simple bite couldn't cure that?" he stated simply.

That was a line. I gasped at the thought. "You would be ruined! What you speak of is condemnation Lotus!"

Henry piped up then. "I am King." He said finally. "It is already in the works Winona all we need from you is for you to be present at the ceremony. You will be ours enough has been said." He sounded so cold.

"But your lives are at risk!" I tried to reason. I looked to my level-headed friend. "Henry, you mustn't."

We were silent for mere moments before Lotus stood up and reinforced what Henry had said. "I told you that this is for us." He ran his hands through his hair. "You will come to be appreciative."

And with that I received doting kisses from them both and was left alone again. I took a shaky breath watching their backs retreat over the hill. There were so many flaws! I groaned.

Firstly, I am a Blood, a slave! Then there's the fact that Lotus and Henry were immortal, different raced immortals, and if it were to get out to the public that they would be sharing a woman, a HUMAN woman, it is bound to end up in flames. Now they want to make me immortal which is more than illegal and intolerable by many it is considered disgusting, I am cattle! No more than a beast. I shook my head. All I could do now is try to keep reason with my friends.

I shook off the nature from my dress and drug myself to my mother's quarters. She will surely kill me when she finds out what they have planned.

"Mother?" I called out to our little home.

"Yes! Winona, I am in the room!" her soft voice drifted back. She was an intelligent, patient person. She always warned me about the time I had spent with the Dauphins but they were so charming. We've been thick as thieves as long as I could remember.

"Mother I have something I need to tell you" I started as I began walking to her room. I knocked lightly on the door before entering.

"What bothers my child this evening?" She looked over her shoulder as she finished twisting up her hair. She looked disheveled but beautiful as always.

"The duke was over?" I asked slightly disgusted. He was a plumpy, dirty, old man who used my mother when his other whores weren't around.

She sighed turning towards me fully. "Yes, in fact he was. You need to lose your attitude towards this lifestyle, Winona. You're letting your prince's-excuse me, King Henry and Prince Lotus, spoil you too much."

"That's precisely what I mean to talk to you about, Mother." I bit my lip as she narrowed her eyes.

"What has happened." Her voice was severe. "Are you with child?"

"What? No mother!" I giggled.

"Then what is it?" She pulled up the shoulders of her brassiere.

"They want me as their mistress." I slowly spit it out. My mothers face grew red and she almost fainted. I caught her just in time as she shook with either rage or shock. Maybe both.

"Which one?" She finally could say. I looked her up and down. I was amazed she didn't hear me the first time. As I considered lying she upturned her nose.

"Winona Grace, I will put you on The Wheel if you don't tell me the truth." She threatened. I took a deep sigh and shielded my face.

"Both."

I cringed but her usual smack never came. I dared a look up but the anger was replaced with mortification.

"Mother?" I whimpered.

"They would share you?" She gushed doubling over. I laid her back against the bedding. "I am having a heart restart."

I ticked my tongue at her dramatics.

"They've said this to you?" she sat straight up and grabbed me by my chin. "They've asked for your band?"

I showed her my band to prove I still was in possession of my maidenhood. She blew out air and relaxed slightly. "This is unheard of."

"I am aware, Mother. But it's the two kingdoms against me. What must I do?" I pleaded for advice.

"I don't know." She just sat back looking forlorn. "This could kill you. You are only human whether they want to believe that or not." Her eyes melted into tears.

"Oh, mother it only gets worse." I started reaching hysteria.

"What?"