Winsome

Story Info
Naive daughter can't wait to finally have sex.
25.1k words
4.61
96k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winsome is 18

Brandon is 20

Mr. Leonard is 42

I use the word "panties" a lot because I like it.

*****

I have always been very protective of my daughter, possibly a little overprotective. It's just that I worry about her sometimes. I know that most people are concerned about their kids but Winsome provided real reasons for grey hair.

It's not that shes a bad kid, she's really not. She's been a B student her whole life and I'm pretty sure she could have been an A student if she wasn't so easily distracted. She was fairly popular in high school, from which she had just graduated the previous month. She had a lite, carefree charm about her that people gravitated toward, but that is kind of what I was worried about.

Winsome was very trusting, some would consider her naive and gullible, and even I had to admit she was a bit of a dingbat. So when she expressed an interest in boys, I tried to defer her from dating as long as possible, finally caving in to her nagging in her senior year of high school.

But though I approved of her dating, I never could bring myself to sign off on any guy she ever mentioned or brought to meet me. The first boy showed up with his pants sagging down to his ass. He was turned away at the door. Another arrived smelling heavily of weed. Not the best first impression, stupid. And a third almost had my approval until he referred to me as 'my nigga'. Now, we're all black, so I had no problem with him saying the word, but why would you think that's ok to say to a girl's father when you first meet him? Was I being too strict? I think not.

In fact, I think I'm a pretty reasonable father, much moreso than most dads I know. They were absolutely delusional about their daughters being perfect princesses who would never see a dick until after they were dead and buried. Even the most down-to-earth parents thought it probable that their daughters' first time having sex would be on the honeymoon. I would also have that hope if I didn't understand the world we live in today. I knew my daughter would start having sex way before marriage, but all I desired was that the guy wasn't a scumbag who would hurt and damage my little girl.

At a point though, I started to lose faith that she would even be that lucky since all the guys she liked were such losers. But then finally, she inquired about Brandon. Brandon was her best friend since middle school but for some reason she hadn't any interest in him for most of that time. He was two years older than Winsome and I guess when you're young, two years' difference seems like an unbridgeable gap for anything romantic.

He was a straight A student, handsome, on the straight and narrow, pretty quiet and polite. Through the years, I've encouraged him to call me by my first name, but he insists on calling me Mr. Leonard and I had always liked that level of respect he had for adults. He never said anything untoward to or about my daughter or any other girl. Hell, he never even flashed a suggestive look her way. The perfect gentleman he was. So when she finally wise'd up and asked me if she could date him, I was pleasantly surprised and relieved.

Now, before I begin telling you how things went, I have to disclose a few thing about myself. I'd rather bite the bullet and have you judge me now rather than later. My Winsome was by far the sexiest young woman I had ever seen. She was the spitting image of her mother when she was in high school, except she wasn't a treacherous whore from hell who almost ruined my life. As evil as Marylin was, though, Winsome was twice as sweet, happy and innocent, making her at least twice as desirable.

Being the good man that I am, I was able to control my eyes and my thoughts all the way up until she turned 18 years old. That arbitrary number that some group of people chose provided my conscience with just enough freedom to narrowly take advantage of the treat I had right in my own house. Just a little innocent eye candy provided by my daughter, y'know.

I would burst into the bathroom without knocking, knowing I had just heard the shower shut off and ogle her sexy, slim body, dripping and wonderfully naked. Her coffee brown hair would be wet and wavy, poured down her shoulders, contrasting against the light, milk toffee skin of her chest. I'd devour the sight of my daughter's perky little rounded B cup breasts accented with hazelnut nipples, the subtle curves in her hips and the messy but wildly sexy bush between her long, smooth legs. She'd just smile at me wryly, try to cover up and say, "daddyyy, I'm still in here," and I'd just play nonchalant and say it's nothing I hadn't seen before.

After a little while, probably due to her naivety and her trust for me, she had stopped covering up. It even got to the point that sometimes she wouldn't change out of her pajamas - which were usually just panties and the tiniest tank - before coming in my room or down to the kitchen anymore.

Eventually I started looking forward to the next morning that I could see some new pair of cute, thin cotton panties swaddling her little puffy pussy mound. Sometimes I would buy her some sexy panties in hopes I could see her in them one day, and I usually got my wish. Yes, I felt guilty about it, but I figured if she didn't feel violated in any way and I didn't touch her inappropriately, what was the real harm? Nada. If I would have just held the line where it was, we were golden, but I just had to step over that line, didn't I?

*****

Things began to get out of hand right before her first date with Brandon. Winsome excitedly bounced downstairs having gotten dressed for the occasion, but what she chose to wear was rather surprising. She had on a black, pleated miniskirt that one could mistake for lingerie, revealing miles of smooth, bare leg and a sheer black blouse that displayed way more skin than I was comfortable with and the lacy, black bra underneath. Her makeup was done perfectly, accenting her natural beauty rather than masking it. To say she looked stunning would be a vast understatement. My cock awoke from its slumber and twitched at the sight, indicating that this was not an appropriate outfit for a first date.

"Where the hell do you think you're going dressed like that?" I sternly protested, turning her gleeful expression into a confused scrunch.

"What... I... I'm going on my date," she answered uncertainly.

"Not dressed like that you're not!"

"Why? I thought I looked good, daddy." She seemed to have no clue she was dressed like a sexed-up little trollop.

"You do, but that's not what I mean. Your whole body is on display here, sweetheart. We gotta leave something to the imagination, don't you think? I mean, I can see your bra, and look at how small that skirt is! I bet if you did a spin I could see your panties!"

Winsome looked down at herself and inspected her body, then did a quick twirl holding her arms out to the sides to give her skirt room to fly up, and it did.

"See! I saw you panties. The red Victoria's Secret lace thong!" I recognized the sexy panties immediately because I had bought them, along with most of her other skimpier panties and lingerie sets.

"The important stuff is still covered though, daddy. I've worn shorts shorter than this skirt and you have never said anything. And I have gone swimming in a teenie bikini before and you let me. So, what's the big deal if Brandon sees my panties?"

Her tone pissed me off a little, and so did the fact that she didn't care if this boy might see her panties, but not as much as the fact I had no logical retort for. I had to cease arguing and flex some muscle. "Look. Either you change into something decent or you don't go. Your choice, kiddo."

Her facial expression dropped in defeat, cracking my armored heart slightly. "Ok, daddy," she sighed finally and started to go back upstairs to her room. "Could you help me pick something out. I don't wanna be sent back up if I come down dressed too sexy for you."

good idea, I thought.

She padded upstairs and I followed behind her, unable to resist caressing up her sexy legs to her narrowly covered ass with my eyes. My cock was reacting in accordance with my bad behavior, swelling up about half its limit in my jeans.

Winsome and I picked out a cute but fairly modest outfit for her, a bluish green skirt of reasonable length, landing right above the knee, a white, frilly, classy blouse complete with lace stockings and high heels. The outfit would be sexy, but not over the top. After all, I wasn't trying to raise a puritan, just not a thot.

"And what about your panties?" I asked once we both agreed on everything else.

"I'm gonna wear the same bra and panties I have on," she replied and began to remove her see-through blouse and short skirt.

I didn't want to react in anger as before since the mood had gotten back amiable between us. "Listen, Winsome. There's an unwritten law about the kind of panties a woman wears on a date. Whether a woman is willing to have sex that night is determined by the kind of panties she chooses to wear. Now, don't you think a woman wearing these panties would be willing to have sex tonight?"

Winsome stood there in her lacy, black bra and cute red panties, looking past me at the mirror on the other side of the bed I was sitting on. I had an eye level view of her panties now, and I could scarcely see a puff of my daughter's dark brown pubic hair through the tangle of lace designs in her panties. My cock grew in my pants and I grew hungrier to see more.

"I don't see anything wrong with these, daddy. They're just adult panties and not little girl panties..., just like you said when you gave them to me. And if I wanted to have sex, I could do it wearing any panties couldn't I?"

"What? So, you plan on having sex either way!?" I accused, looking up from her sleazy panties to her face.

"Well, why not? You like Brandon, and I've known him for a long time, and... don't you think it's time I lost my virginity? I'm really super horny all the time, daddy and I believe I'm ready to do it." I was blown away. My fine ass daughter was a foot in front of me, seven-tenths naked, all her buttery tan skin on display, confessing to being "super horny" and asking my permission to have sex! I had to focus though, to not let on how much of a creep I was being but also to protect my girl.

I stood up, took her hands in mine and looked her in the eye. "Look, honey, I know that eventually you're gonna start having sex. I know this. It took a while to come to grips with it because you're my little girl, but I can accept that. What I can't accept though, is someone breaking your heart. When you give your body to someone, you want to make sure they're the right person. Brandon seems great but there is still no guarantee with any guy. He could change on you.

"But I see that you do have needs so I'll make you a deal. Give him three dates. Three dates to get to really know him on the romantic level. If you still wanna..., have sex with him by then, I'll let you. Trust me, there is a reason women go by this three date rule. Just promise me you won't do it until then and you're free to do as you like."

Winsome pondered for a second. "But how will you even know I kept my end of the deal? I... my... hymen, or whatever..., isn't there anymore thanks to The Carrot Incident so..."

I had forgotten all about that day. She had took her own physical virginity by mistake while satisfying her curiosity with a vegetable. I had no way of knowing whether she had sex or not, but I couldn't let her know that lest she have free reign over her own pussy.

"There's another way I can tell," I lied.

"There is?"

"Have I ever lied to you?" I stalled to think up some false method of telling whether a girl had had sex.

"Have you? I mean, no. Never. But, how can you tell?"

I got it!

"Easy. All I have to do is check your panties after the date and I'll know."

"My panties?"

"Mhmm. One look and I'll know. And even if you wipe them off, I can tell by the smell. Y'see, when a woman has sex there is a different smell than the normal vaginal secretions. And if you wash them, I'll be able to tell that too, so either way, I'll know." Clever me.

Winsome bought it wholeheartedly without questioning at all. "Ok, deal then. I'll wait three dates and then we'll see," she said spinning around to go through her panty drawer, but also showing me her perfectly taut and round little ass, the red material dividing cheek from supple cheek. She snapped back around with a bright smile, "how about these?"

She held a pair of soft cotton brief panties out in front of us, simple, pastel blue with white, lace trim. "Perfect," I voiced my approval. "Now go ahead and put them on." She waited, obviously confused I wasn't leaving the room to let her change. "I need to make sure you don't sneak those sexy panties back on. Go ahead. There's nothing I haven't already seen."

Without objection, Winsome stripped out of her panties and bra. I secretly worshipped the flesh on display getting harder by the second. My sexy ass, naive daughter's body was so magnificent, I could hardly believe it. Her breasts teased me as her nipples solidified in reaction to the cool open air, making little brown pencil erasers. Her dark bush was just as sexy as a shaved mound, If not moreso. I ate up every delicious curve and contour as she slipped on her panties, fastened her B cup bra, slid her stockings up the sexiest pair of young legs and finally donned her skirt and blouse, completing the sexy-but-elegant ensemble.

After a couple more minutes, Brandon arrived in his car to take Winsome on her first non-chaperoned date. My horniness had mostly subsided by then and I simply wished the young couple to have a good time. Winsome would know what to expect from a man on a date since I had taken her out a few times before to establish some expectations for her. I taught her well not to accept anything less and I was pretty confident Brandon would meet or exceed the bar I had set.

*****

Five minutes before the 11:30 curfew, the doorbell rang and I left my office desk to answer.

"Hello Mr. Leonard," Brandon said, reaching out for my hand. I smiled and greeted him with a firm shake.

"So, did you two have fun?"

"Oh, yeah sir. We did," he said as they both smiled standing next to each other.

"Not too much fun, I hope," I said with a half joking, half curious tone. Really, I wasn't that worried because Brandon was a class act. I couldn't see him trying to sex Winsome this early in their romantic trial. Even if he did, I was familiar with him enough that I'd only be a little disappointed, after all, they had pretty much grown up together.

"No, sir. Just the right amount, I think," he responded cleverly.

"Alright, that's what I like to hear," I said to the smiling couple. They hugged, said their good nights and then Winsome walked past me into the house. I gave a final nod and wave to Brandon before watching him to his car, then closed the door.

"Soooo..., How was your first date?" I asked, excited that my little girl had completed one of the many milestones to adulthood.

She never ceased smiling and giggling whimsically as she poured out the details of her outing and high praise of Brandon, with whom she had become quite enamored in a short while. We sat and talked in the kitchen, me listening intently with genuine interest as she bubbled over with excitement about her night. But as much as she seemed to be smitten by Brandon I was enraptured with her. She bounced with girly energy that was inexplicably and utterly infectious, captivating me as I sat, smiling and listening.

And though she was very much still my little girl, I could see the many ways she had grown - including physically. Winsome was becoming a woman before my very eyes and was even dressed the part. I noticed that she had forgotten to fasten the top three buttons to her blouse, revealing a healthy portion of her cleavage. She must have undone them at some point during the date but I didn't mention it, lest the lovely view of my daughter's swelling breasts be curtained from her daddy's roaming eyes.

My cock began to rise and my lower head started to influence my upper head. I tried to figure a clever excuse to get Winsome to remove her blouse, only giving half my attention to the words spilling from her pretty, pink lips. No good reason was found though, and I kept listening, hoping the last few months made her comfortable enough to just strip in front of me like she had earlier. The entire conversation rolled on to it's closure with my daughter disappointingly still fully dressed as we said our good nights and she started her trek upstairs to her room.

That's when I remembered our deal about the third date and the method I fabricated to make sure they wouldn't have sex until then. "Uh, Winsome," I said, making her pause and turn to me, her expression still glowing with glee.

"Yes, daddy?"

"You remember our deal, right?"

"Ummm, yeah. I told you I was looking forward to date number three already." I think I vaguely remember her saying that when I was coveting her supple, young body.

"I know, baby. I just..., did you forget that I have to check to make sure?"

"Oh..., but I told you everything we did. Do you really need to check? Don't you trust me, daddy?" She sounded a slight bit betrayed.

"Of course I do, sweetheart," I soothed, "but this is part of the agreement too. And knowing that I'm gonna check your panties after every date will keep you from being too tempted. I just wanna protect you, baby girl. Don't you trust me?" I said, sure my soft words would melt her sweet, innocent and trusting heart.

She was silent for a few seconds but then smiled and walked toward me, wrapping her slender, lissome arms around me as tight as she could. I just embraced her, hoping she couldn't feel my hardening shaft through my jeans.

"I love you so much, daddy. You always have my best interest at heart. Of course I trust you and I'm sorry I questioned you," Winsome asserted apologetically, still squeezing my body to hers for a long while. "Here," she exhaled as she finally released me and stepped back.

She lifted her skirt up above the embroidered edges of her stockings, briefly showing the blessed, visible flesh of her young, lithesome thighs. She unceremoniously snagged her panties from underneath her skirt and pulled them down her lace stocking-clad legs, bending over as they dropped to her feet at which point she stepped out of them, picked them up and handed them over to me. "Thank you so much, daddy. I love you." And with that, my daughter kissed me on the cheek and pranced away upstairs humming a delightful tune.

I stood half stunned, not really surprised at my daughter's predictable naivety. But for some reason I still couldn't believe what I held in my hands! My cunning had just won me a prize; my daughter's warm panties right off her sexy little light-skinned ass. I smiled to myself as I examined the feathery cotton, imagining how someone would be able to tell if a girl had had sex that night. If I was lucky, perhaps her good friend got her horny tonight so there would be a dew of her juices in the gusset of her royal blue cotton panties. And dammit was I ever lucky!

I stretched the panties open and looked at the middle portion that had been hugged tight against my daughter's pussy for the past few hours, finding it discolored with her liquid sex. After hesitating only for a moment to contemplate whether I wanted to take my perverted fatherly behavior to a new degree, I quickly grasped the bridge of Winsome's soft cotton panties and pressed them to the bridge of my nostrils, inhaling deeply the sweet taboo aroma of my daughter's horny virgin pussy.