Winter Afternoon of the Gods Pt. 02

Story Info
Another winter afternoon tryst.
1.4k words
4.5
3.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ava23
ava23
176 Followers

Cindy felt a slight chill in the air, and burrowed deeper under covers, eyes closed tightly against the reality of wakefulness. She sighed contentedly, then her eyes popped open, and she threw back the covers and jumped up out her bed and ran to the window.

She looked out her bedroom window and saw everything covered in at least a foot of snow. It was beautiful, glistening white everywhere.

Cindy quickly walked to the bathroom, humming to herself, body humming in anticipation. She turned on the shower and slid under the hot steamy water. As she washed herself with the lilac scented soap, she could almost feel his large hands on her skin. He nipples hardened as she cupped her breasts, imagining it was his strong hands on her body.

She sighed, then shook her head to pull herself back to now. No time to play now, he would be waiting. She quickly finished washing, shaved her pussy clean, and washed her hair.

She was out of the shower, dressed in her warmest clothes, coat and boots, and out the door in thirty minutes.

As she pulled out on to the street and turned her vehicle to head out of town, she practically had to tell herself to breath, the excitement of being with him again after seven months was too much.

Anyone watching her drive would think she was lost and headed out to the middle of nowhere on dangerous snowy roads. But instinct controlled her, she knew exactly where she was going. She drove carefully in the falling snow for almost an hour, until she finally stopped on a deserted road far away from anything.

She got out of her car, pulling her coat tightly around her. It was white everywhere, everything covered, and for a moment she hesitated, wondering if she was in the right place. Then a soft voice, tickling against her ear made it all right.

"My little snow queen, I've been waiting for you."

Cindy squealed in delight, and turned, throwing herself into Thor's waiting arms. He picked her up as if she weighed no more than a feather and brought her lips up to his. His tongue worked its way inside her mouth, and even though she was in a warm down coat, a chill ran through her, goosebumps on every surface, nipples hardening, her pussy running with juices.

After what seemed like an eternity, he released her and moved back to look at her.

"So beautiful, snow covering you, and your eyes on fire," he said brushing a gently hand against her cold cheek. "I missed you my love. But let's get you out of the cold and out of all these clothes," he said, golden eyes twinkling wickedly.

And with that he picked her up like a doll, and easily ran through the piled-up snow like it was air. Cindy tightened her arms around his neck and buried her face against his skin, breathing in his woodsy smoky scent.

In what seemed like a few minutes, he stopped in front of the small cabin hunter's cabin, opened the door, and deposited Cindy gently to the floor. She looked around in awe. Here it was again, just the same. Buttery leather worn chair in front of the roaring fire.

"I can't wait little one, I need you," he growled. He quickly removed his jacket, boots and made short work of hers, and picked her up again, to carry her up the stairs and back to the fur covered bed she remembered so well and had missed.

No time for talk now, they both tore off their clothes in urgency, and came together in the middle of the floor, bodies hot with need, mouths pushed against each other's in desperation, wanting more.

Cindy managed to tear herself back from him, dropped to her knees, and looked at the throbbing large manhood in front of her hungry mouth. He may be a god, but in that moment when she flicked her tongue out and licked his spongy head, he threw back his head and yelled out, she was in control.

She used both of her hands to encircle the girth of the base and rub back and forth, as she swallowed the head of his cock in her mouth. Inside, her tongue licked and sucked, driving him even madder with desire. She loved making him so hot and wanting, but she needed him inside her now, she couldn't wait. She pulled off his rock-hard penis, stood up and walked to the bed, looking behind her at his gorgeous frame, every muscle taught in want of her. She crawled to the middle of the bed and held her arms out to him.

He was on top of her instantly, mouth closing over hers, and in one deep thrust, he was all the way inside of her wet hot pussy. For a moment he stopped there, pulling back and looking down at his woman, her eyes closed in passion, lower lip caught between her teeth, so beautiful.

As he began thrusting in and out of her slowly and deliberately, the friction building up through them both, she wrapped her legs around his middle, needing him deeper. They moved together, back and forth, bodies connected and complete.

His length filled her so completely, and Cindy felt the lightening bolt of pleasure spear through her body as wave after wave of orgasms took her over, and her body convulsed against his. He continued pushing deeper, as the walls of her pussy in climax strangled his cock and he couldn't hold back. He threw his head back and yelled, overcome, "ja, min kjaerlighet", his seed spurting into her, filling her and spilling out around his semi-hard manhood still inside her.

He rolled over next to her, careful not to collapse on her, and pulled her against his side. He pulled the fur blankets up over them, and she immediately fell asleep, breathing softly into his side, completely relaxed and fulfilled.

When Cindy woke several hours later, she reached over for him, but the bed next to her was empty. She sat up, holding the covers over her chest, and sighed in relief seeing his solid frame silhouetted against the fire. Her breath caught in her chest as he turned toward her, firelight flickering against his reddish-gold hair and his skin glowed, almost as if the fire came from inside him.

He walked toward her and sat on the bed, cupping her cheek in his large hand, and leaning forward to kiss her forehead, then each eyelid, each cheek, and then softly brushed her lips with his, drawing a sigh of pleasure from her.

"It's been too long, sweet," he said moving to inhale the scent of her.

Cindy placed her small hand on his chest, looking up at him as he leaned back. "Why can I only be with you here like this once the snow comes?"

He chuckled, "Love, I do have responsibilities elsewhere, and I'm strongest here when it's winter, that's just how it has to be."

Cindy's brow furrowed as she drew back from him.

"What is it love," he said with concern.

"I'm not your only love, am I? Are there others back in Norway and wherever else you go that please you?" She felt a sudden pang of sorrow, and a tear slipped down her cheek.

"Sweet," he murmured gently, wiping away the tear with his thumb. "You know what I am, who I am. I have been around a long time and will be still for I don't know how long. But," he said moving his hand under her chin to lift her face up toward his, "I say from my heart, from everything good that lives in me, no one has ever made me feel as you do. Last winter when we met, I felt as if I had slumbered, numb to everything after all this time, and you woke me."

He pulled her hand to his chest over his heart. "You made me come alive again."

Another tear trickled from her eye, but not from sadness, from love.

"You are everything love, and we need to enjoy the time we have. That's all I can promise for now my sweet mortal."

Cindy smiled, brushing her had against the soft hair on his face. "I feel the same, and I know I was meant to happen on this cabin when I did. I will take whatever I can get from you," she said leaning forward to gently kiss his lips.

"So then, let's save the talking for now," he said, pushing her onto her back while pulling the bedding off her soft breasts. He leaned down, taking a nipple in his mouth, rolling it around, feeling the tip harden under his warm tongue. Cindy's eyes closed as she let the passion of the moment take over.

ava23
ava23
176 Followers