Winter Afternoon of the Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ava23
ava23
178 Followers

Was last night all a dream? Did she find this place in the storm, and then pass out? Cindy raised her hands to her head, feeling for a fever. She was cool to the touch though. She saw her backpack in the corner, and she stood, blanket falling to the ground, and her breath sucked in. She was naked, and her inside thighs were coated with cum.

She sat on the couch with a thud, looking around. What the hell was going on? She shook her head, as if to clear her head. Well, she knew one thing for sure. She was hungry. She stood and walked over to her backpack, and pulled out a granola bar and water bottle. She wolfed the bar down, and followed it with a few sips of water. She looked out the window. It was still snowing. She figured she at least had shelter and heat, so she would wait out the storm, and figure the rest out later.

Cindy sat back on the couch, yawning. She felt exhausted suddenly. She lay back down, pulling the blanket up. Her last thought before falling asleep was how loud the wind was.

An unknown amount of time later, Cindy stirred. Her eyelids fluttered open to the warm light of the roaring fire, and she felt silky soft fur under her chin. Sleepily she turned on her side, and saw him laying there, looking at her. She smiled at him and reached out to stroke his bearded face.

"I had the strangest dream; I was by myself in a little cabin, and you and everything else was gone.

"Don't worry love," he said, pulling her closer to his side. "That was just a dream. You're here with me now, and you aren't going anywhere."

Cindy snuggled up to his warmth, content.

ava23
ava23
178 Followers
12