Winter Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still shaking, having never cum so hard in my life, and driving about 30 miles an hour as I tried to recover.

"That was... that was amazing..." I managed to say, while my knees were still tingling.

"Thanks James, that WAS pretty fucking hot." she said as she sat back in the passenger seat. "God! My panties are fucking soaked! Do you see what you did James?" she said teasingly as she pulled her skirt up to show me her wet white panties that were indeed soaked through enough to see the outline of her pretty little bald pussy. My cock began to stir again, as my eyes shifted back and forth from the road to her panties. Tegan followed my gaze.

"Oh... I'm sooo fucking stupid." she said, "Here, let me show you close up."

Before I even realized what she meant, Tegan was reaching down to shimmy off her panties. I watched as the little white thong slid down her legs. She shot me a sly little smile, doing her best to put on her "innocent" routine as she lifted her panties crumpled up in her hand and pressed them againts my nose and mouth. The damp cotton was still warm as it touched my face and the thick warm scent made my cock rise to full attention.

"You see what that big fat dick of yours did?" she teased in her adorably soft little voice.

I breathed deep opened my mouth letting my tonge slide across the funky warm fabric. Tegan saw me lick her panties and pulled them back, wrapping them around my hard cock and giving it a few soft strokes as she told me.

"oh no you don't. If you want to taste my pussy you've got to pull over and do it the right way."

she sat there smiling at me, opening and closing her legs while I could only watch.

"You really are a dirty little girl aren't you?" I asked quietly as I found a dark little corner of the emergency pull off that was thankfully just ahead.

"Why... whatever would you mean James?" she mocked, dramatically throwing the back of her hand against her forehead as she leaned against the passenger door watching me hungrily with her big green eyes. I slammed the car in park and shut off the lights. I grabbed her knees and spread her legs wide, taking just a second to take in the sight of her bald glistening pussy before diving into it. Giving it a good long lick from bottom to top, letting my lips wrap around her swollen clit, sucking and licking it, rolling my tongue around it. Tegan just squirmed and pushed her hips rhythmically to my mouth.

"mmmm...thats right, lick that fucking pussy." she moaned, while reaching both hands down running them through my hair as she lifted her legs over my shoulders. I could feel the heels of her boots hit my back as I licked her down her pussy, letting my tongue slide all the way down to her ass giving it a flick with my tongue. Tegan let out a high pitched squeal.

"eeeeeee!!! lick my asshole you dirty boy! Fucking lick it!"

Spreading her cheeks, I ran my tongue in circles around her little purple star while she squeaked and squealed. Widening my tongue to give her a good long lick back up to her clit. Her pussy juices dripped off my chin as I hungrily lapped at her pussy, sucking and pulling her clit in my lips until my jaw ached. Tegan was biting her lip, grinding against my mouth making rhythmic squeaking noises,

"eiii...eeeiiii....eeeiiiiii.."

when I pushed my finger inside her, curling it against her g-spot while I sucked and lapped at her clit. Tegan's nails dug into the back of my neck squeaking, "I'm gonna.. I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!!! make me cum James MAKEMECUMMM!!!" She screamed.

Tegan's body began to quiver and shake as she squeezed her legs together around my head and mashed my face against her bald little mound. As she came she let out a high pitched squeal that sounded like nails on a chalkboard. I would swear that it could have shattered glass.

Breathing heavily and panting, she slowly released me and I sat up staring down at her still quivering body with her skirt hiked up over the glistening little pussy. I stroked my aching cock as I looked down at her. Still panting she looked up at me.

"So are you going to fuck me with that big monster dick of yours or what?" she squeaked.

Not wasting any time I leaned down and pulled her shirt over her head, I tickled her pussy lips with my cock head as fumbled with her bra, finally unhooking it. Her big perky tits fell gently to the sides as I lifted her bra, reaching down to squeeze them and gently pinch her puffy pink nipples. Leaning into her I sucked and pulled them in my teeth, while letting my cock head push into her wet little pussy, sliding it teasingly in and out of her, nibbling more as I felt her nipple harden between my lips. Tegan was moaning loudly.

"Uhhhhhhh.... stop fucking teasing and fuck me already... I wanna feel that big monster inside me!" She shouted, angrily digging her nails into my back. Looking down into her big green eyes looking up at me with lustful yearning, she licked her lips and said,

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard James."

I reached down and grabbed her tight little ass, pulling it towards me as I pushed my cock inside her as deep as it would go. Her pussy was so wet I slid easily inside her despite the tightness of her pussy.

"IIIiiiiiEEEEEE!!!!!" she squealed as my cock hit the back of her pussy. I held there for a few moments letting my cock fill her completely, i'd never felt a pussy as hot as Tegan's before, moaning a little and telling her,

"God you feel so fucking good."

She sqealed and squirmed and began rocking her hips into me, "Fuck me James, fuck me so good." she squeaked, as I began sliding my cock in and out of her, hungrily grabbing her ass and pulling her to meet my thrusts. We quickly developed a rhythm and began slamming against each other. I moaned and panted as my cock slammed in and out of Tegan's tight little pussy while she moaned and squealed, "Oohhhh.. fuckmejames... fuckmegoodandhard... fuckthattightlittlecunt...."

I pulled back on her hair, looking into her eyes with a devious smile as our bodies slapped together with loud wet pops. My balls slapping against her tight little ass each time I pounded into her and her tits jiggled with each thrust.

"Harder James, harder! Punish that tight little cunt!" she screamed, as I gladly obliged. My cock was swelling and pulsing inside her as the cum built up in my balls. I fucked her more forcefully the closer I got to cumming.

To my great shock Tegan pushed my chest back and reached up to slap me across the face, hard. Before I could even question her she began panting,

"Poundit..poundit... poundthatcuntimgonnacummmmmmeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii!!!!"

Her body shaking and quivering in orgasm as she let out another shrill ear piercing scream. It was too much for me and I shot wave after wave of cum into her hot little pussy as she screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I must have cum for nearly a minute before slowing my strokes inside her. Tegan stroked my chest gently with her nails until the last drip of cum shot from my cock with a tensing of my balls and a shiver through my entire body.

We lay there motionless, simply staring into each others eyes for several minutes. The windows wet with condensation as I awkwardly sat back up and got us back on the road. I was sorry to see Tegan put her clothes back on, but begrudgingly understood, as she curled up on the big bench seat and put her head on my lap, sleeping through most of the final hours of the drive. When I finally pulled up at her parents house she leaned into me and kissed me deeply. She pressed her white thong into my hand and whispered,

"Merry christmas James!"

I didn't hear from Tegan again until Christmas day when she texted me a picture of her glistening pussy, with the message. 'thinking of you! When r u picking me up 2 go back 2 school?'

After the long wait to the end of winter break, I arrived to pick Tegan up exactly where I dropped her off. She was standing waiting for me wearing a short red and black plaid skirt with a matching red top that hugged her tits wonderfully. Her red heels clicked on the pavement as she walked over and hugged me tightly.

"Miss me James?" she asked.

"Of course!" I replied.

"Good." she said with a sly smile letting her fingers drag down my chest and linger a bit at the top of my belt before pulling back and loading her bag into the backseat of my car. I walked up behind her and let my hand slide under her skirt and finding no panties, just a perfect bare little ass. She looked back at me with a smile as I squeezed,

"You ready to get on the road?"

12