Winter Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny pulled on Tom's t-shirt closing the space between them. His kisses were all Tom needed as a response. He pressed against Danny's chest, wrapped his hand around his tie and assaulted Danny's lips and tongue with the hunger and need he had inside him. The first time he went easy on Danny. This time he was not holding back.

Tom's fingers fumbled unbuttoning Danny's shirt but he managed to open it without ripping off any buttons. His fingers traced the lines of Danny's torso and his need heightened as Danny made amazing noises at his touch. If this was how Danny was reacting to Tom's fingers on his chest, he couldn't wait to see what he did when he made his way further down. His hands gently pressed against Danny's shoulders and down his arms, removing the shirt as he massaged Danny's warm skin. Tom was impressed by how much control Danny was allowing him to have. It meant he trusted him. Tom kissed Danny gently as a thank you.

Danny's tie was askew around his neck and pointed directly to where Tom was going next. Tom smiled at the perfect arrow guiding him toward his prize. He wasn't particularly turned on by the suit and tie fetish, but on Danny, Tom suddenly had all sorts of feelings about ties and their uses. When his hands pressed on Danny's hips Danny lay back against the bed and gave the remainder of his control over to Tom. Tom didn't take the gesture lightly. He leaned forward and trailed light kisses down Danny's stomach before unbuckling his belt and undoing the button and zipper on Danny's pants. Danny bucked gently when Tom's fingers found their way to his crotch.

Tom was happy to find Danny fully erect. It was going to take him a while before he wasn't surprised by this. He'd spent so much time imagining what it would be like to pleasure Danny that he was still baffled by the fact that he could make him hard just by his touch. Once Danny was naked, except for the tie, Tom stood up and made quick work removing his own clothes. Danny sat up on one arm and watched Tom toss his shirt and sweats aside. He smiled in Tom's direction as Tom's hard cock stared at him.

"I'm going to ride you," Tom told Danny when he stepped forward. "Just lay back."

Danny nodded and did as he was asked. Tom straddled him and took his time guiding Danny's cock into his ass. When he was comfortable enough he started to move against Danny's waist. Danny's cock slid further into him making him moan and move even faster. When he felt Danny's balls against his ass he reached forward and wrapped his hand around Danny's tie. Danny's wry smile and "ooh" made Tom's heart race.

Danny's instincts kicked in. Tom didn't have to tell him what to do. He held on to Tom's hips and matched his movements, letting Tom do most of the work. "God Tommy," Danny said his name with so much desire it made Tom double his efforts. Danny's body shook against him and he felt the heat of Danny's orgasm against his ass before Danny could tell him it was happening. Tom continued to ride Danny slowly letting the head of Danny's cock massage his prostate - he was about to beg Danny to touch his cock but Danny did it without being asked. Danny's touch sent him over the edge. Everything inside him turned molten and his body convulsed sending him forward.

Tom collapsed against Danny's body. He was breathing heavy and his whole body was numb. Danny's fingers tickled his back adding to the already present goosebumps. "That was amazing," Tom pronounced, as if it wasn't already clear he'd enjoyed it. "I'm hungry for food now." he laughed.

"I like that I make you feel that way," Danny said after a few minutes. "Hungry and horny and needy. Is that wrong?"

Tom smiled and propped himself up on one arm so he could look at Danny's face. "No." He wanted to say more but stopped there.

"What?" Danny noticed. Tom was going to have to remember how well Danny knew him.

"I want to make you feel that too." Tom looked away.

Danny pressed his fingers against Tom's chin making him look at him again. "You do, Tommy. You do."

That wasn't exactly what Tom meant but he was glad to know it. Right now he needed food. Refueling for more he told himself.

It was too cold to go out. Even Danny admitted it looked pretty awful out. So instead they made some poor bastard deliver them food. Danny tipped him well to make up for it. They sat cross legged on the floor eating off the glass coffee table. Tom stared out the windows wondering if he should tell Danny what he'd done that day. "I applied for some jobs here," he decided it was worth bringing up. Danny's reaction nearly made him choke on his Kung Pao chicken. "That smile is going to be the death of me," Tom admitted between coughs and sips of water. "Was thinking I could stay here for a little while. Just, ya know, until I have solid work and can get my own place."

Danny's smile faded a little.

"Or I can figure something else out, if that's a problem." Tom misread the gesture.

"No I just thought maybe, you'd move in here, with me."

Tom nearly choked again. Of course that's what he wanted. But he didn't want to scare Danny with how fast things were moving. Hell, he was scared of it himself. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Danny's smile returned.

And with that the matter was settled. Tom's heart soared and he couldn't stop smiling. They ate the rest of their meal in silence though his mind raced with thoughts of living in New York, with Danny. Something he had dreamed of for so long he'd thought it would always be just that. Dreams.

"Your generosity will be greatly rewarded," Tom read his fortune out loud.

"Someone special will join you on your next adventure," Danny read his.

"You're supposed to add 'in bed,'" Tom noted.

"So I've heard." Danny looked back at the tiny slip of paper. "I thought these were supposed to be predictions of the future. This one is faulty."

Tom laughed. "Oh my young Padawan, there is so much yet to be learned." He stood up and held out his hand for Danny to take it. Danny did, and followed Tom back into the bedroom.

"I will go slow. We can stop any time. It will hurt at first, but it should stop being painful and start feeling good once you get used to it. If it doesn't, tell me. OK?" Tom was sitting on the bed between Danny's legs. Danny nodded at him. Tom kissed him gently on the lips. While he had him relaxed he carefully rubbed his middle finger over the opening of Danny's ass. Danny tensed. "Just my finger for now," Tom whispered into his ear. Danny relaxed slightly and Tom continued. Danny flinched as Tom's finger entered him but he didn't call out. Tom slid his finger further inside. "Relax," he whispered as Danny's ass squeeze against him and tried to push him out.

Danny's hand tightened its grip on Tom's bicep and he let out a heavy sigh. Tom had found his prostate. "Damn." Danny breathed out.

Tom kept his middle finger in place and whispered "One more."

Danny's fingers dug into Tom's arm but he relaxed enough for Tom to slip his forefinger inside him. He let out a light grunt but didn't ask to stop. Tom wiggled and massaged and opened Danny up. "Ready?" Danny's eyes had a mixture of fear and desire in them. When he nodded Tom knew the desire was the stronger feeling and it made his heart race. Danny's trust in him never wavered. Even now.

Tom did as he promised. He went slow. Carefully easing his hard cock into Danny's tight ass. Danny sucked in a breath and let it go. Tom listened for any signs that Danny wanted to stop. He never got them. Before long Danny was encouraging him to go further, move faster. "Yes, Tommy." Every time Danny said his name it sent chills through Tom's body. This time, it sent him into spasms and he lost all control. Danny was close behind.

"You okay?" Tom asked after they'd laid in silence for a long time. They were wrapped around each other like vines clinging to a tree.

"Never better." Danny's answer traveled through Tom like fire.

- - -

It was a week before Christmas and Tom was surprised to find himself on the subway heading to the third interview in less than two weeks. This was the company he had most wanted to hear from when he had applied for jobs on his first day in the city. In just a few short weeks he had made himself comfortable with riding the subway, walking several blocks to get to intended destinations, and being okay with the atmosphere that was New York City. Danny's apartment, their apartment, Tom had to remind himself, was central to everything they needed. Including the subway station that would take him directly to the building he wanted to work in.

"Don't fuck this up," he said to himself as he walked through the door and toward the reception area.

He was led to a waiting area on the eighteenth floor and told someone would be with him shortly. By the time the interview was over Tom had been offered the position in the IT department and he had accepted. As soon as he was back on the street heading toward the subway station he called Danny. "I got the job," he said into the phone in disbelief. Danny's reaction only made things better. "Yes!" Followed by a quiet "Sorry excited, my boyfriend got a job, he's moving here."

- - -

Christmas in the Patterson house. Every year it was a major production. This year his mother had gone all out. Tom and Danny had taken the train into Boston on Christmas Eve. When they woke up on Christmas Day, this time sharing a room because that's what couples do, they were greeted by the sound of children laughing followed by their mother's giddy laughter, mixed with loud jolly Christmas music. Danny and Tom ran toward the melee together.

It took less than an hour to turn the entire living room into a pile of wrapping paper, sweaters, toys, and tired out parents. Tom and Danny helped Cathy clean up when the kids begged their parents to go outside and play in the snow.

"Cathy." Danny stopped and put a hand on her arm.

"You can still call me mom," she said with a smile.

"Mom," Danny amended. "Thank you for taking such good care of me, even though you didn't have to."

Her smile remained but was joined by tears. "I have asked myself many times if I would've done things differently, had I known he was lying. The answer is no. You will always have a home here Danny."

"Thank you," Danny hugged her.

"Take good care of each other. Promise me, and promise me you won't forget where you came from," she directed at both he and Tom.

"I promise." They said as one.

THE END

12