Winter Break - Freshman Year in College Pt. 01

Story Info
Exploring the campus alone and naked during winter break.
8.5k words
4.51
12.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

I was accepted to a liberal arts college in Michigan. The campus was located in a rural area surrounded by acres and acres of thick wooded forest. I was excited to attend this particular college due to its rural setting and the fact that it was very different from the southwest desert where I was raised.

I lived in a dorm my Freshman year. I shared a room with a guy from Michigan. His family lived about an hour south of the college. He would often head home a few weekends each month and whenever we had a break. As such, I spent a lot of time alone in the dorm room by myself.

I enjoyed my new roommate. I also enjoyed my time alone as it allowed me to do what I enjoyed most at that age - masturbating and being naked! The weekends and breaks when my roommate drove home, I spent the majority of the time naked in my dorm room jerking off. It wasn't uncommon for the dorms to be almost deserted at these times. Since I was attending from out of state, I was left on my own.

I didn't mind at all. As I have already mentioned, I made the most of my time alone by pleasuring my selfish sexual desires. It started by me getting naked in my dorm room and jerking off. I'd look at porn online or gaze out the window that overlooked the wooded campus. It wasn't long before I began to venture beyond my dorm room.

I'd leave my dorm room late at night or very early in the morning and walk down the empty hallways. I'd go into the community bathroom and jerk off in the nude. Leaving my clothes behind in my dorm room really excited me. Knowing I didn't have any clothing nearby while I pleasured myself in places other than the privacy of my dorm room was both intoxicating and arousing!

I soon ventured beyond the second floor of my dorm. I'd sneak down one of the stair cases, completely naked and hard, and make my way onto the first floor. There were other dorms as well as a common seating area and vending machine / laundry room area. I would quietly sneak around while I masturbated.

I'd sit on a sofa near the main entrance to the building and jerk off in the open. There weren't many lights on inside the building so it was fairly easy to hide in the shadows while I pleasured myself. Still, being completely naked in such a public area was really a turn on for me. The community laundry room on the same floor was a risky place to be in the nude. It was very well lit and there was nowhere to hide in case somebody walked in.

Still, I was horny enough to accept the challenge! I'd sit on top of one of the commercial washers and jerk off like crazy. My naked body was completely exposed under the bright lights that flooded the room. If anyone were to walk in and see me, I would have nowhere to hide. That very fact both excited and frightened me. I'd quickly make myself cum as I spread my legs wide open on top of the washing machines. As soon as I climaxed, the feeling of panic would overtake me almost immediately. I'd jump down and start to run back to my dorm room. The sound of my bare feet slapping against the tile floors as I made my way to safety reminded me just how naked and exposed I was.

Once back in my dorm room, I'd jump in my bed and hide under the covers. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I'd vow to not be that stupid again and thank my lucky stars that nobody saw me. Until the next time I felt the urge to leave the comfort and safety of my dorm room wearing nothing but a smile...which was often!

The winter break of my freshman year between Christmas and the new year found me alone once again in my dorm room. I wasn't able to make it back home. There was roughly three weeks between classes where I had nothing to do but wait for the next semester to begin.

I think I was literally the only person left in the entire dorm building. Even the RA's had left for winter break. The campus cafeteria was closed during this time as well. I stocked up on frozen dinners and what not before everything closed. The small mini fridge in my dorm room was filled to capacity.

I wasn't concerned about being alone over winter break. I knew how to keep busy. I was looking forward to my time alone completely naked so that I could masturbate and touch myself. I had plans to explore even more public places on the mostly deserted rural college campus during winter break.

I spent the first few days of the winter break in my dorm room completely naked. I checked my email a few times just in case there was something sent out by the college administration over the break. The last email I saw was wishing the students, faculty, and staff a safe winter break. That same email explained that the campus would be closed until mid-January and that a skeleton staff would be on campus in case of an emergency.

I took note of my surroundings during that time as well. Didn't hear or see anyone else in the building where I lived. Watching the very limited activity outside my dorm window, I noticed the campus police driving by once each morning and just before dusk. Other than that, the campus appeared quiet and deserted.

Knowing I was alone in my dormitory, I walked around in the nude without a care. It was stimulating being naked at all hours of the day in the large building. I used the microwave in the small shared kitchen on the first floor. I hung out in the common area and watched TV during the light of day. I didn't have a stitch of clothing on or anything to wear in case somebody would have entered the building I was in.

Looking out the main entry doors, I could see new snow falling from the sky. Being that it was winter in Michigan, snow had blanketed the landscape outside. I wasn't exactly sure but it looked like there was over a foot of snow already on the ground.

I stroked my hard cock as I stood in front of one of the large windows that overlooked the still, white landscape. I could see out onto the empty lawn and further at the cold red brick buildings in the distance. It was getting dark as the snow continued to accumulate on the ground.

I was bored and needed something to do. I remembered that my roommate, who was very similar to my height and weight, had some heavy winter clothes stashed under his bed. I had a winter jacket and boots but my roommate had grown up in Michigan and had some serious outdoor gear. This gave me an idea!

I grabbed the box that was jammed under my roommate's bed and pulled it out. Opening the box revealed numerous options, however, the snowsuit caught my eye. I placed the heavy suit onto my bed and looked it over. There was a single zipper that ran from the neck, down the front, and down one leg. Two zipper-pulls were on either end allowing one to unzip the snowsuit from the top or bottom.

The snowsuit was white with a large hood. It was insulated with a fleece-lined interior. I pulled the zipper halfway down from the top and stepped into it. My legs easily fit inside. I placed my arms inside as well and zipped the snowsuit closed. I walked over to the full-length mirror hanging on the closet door and looked at my reflection.

The snowsuit was a bit large for my frame but it would definitely work for what I had in mind. Placing the hood over my head and pulling the straps tight completely closed off any air from getting inside the snowsuit. I undid the hood and looked for my snow boots.

I placed my feet into the boots, pushed the pant leg inside, and buckled them tightly. I looked like a white yeti! I grabbed my dorm room key and headed for the main entrance of the dormitory.

It was almost dark as I opened the door and walked outside. The snow was coming down pretty hard as I slowly started walking across campus. The virgin snow was already nearly two feet deep on the ground. It was knee-high as I proceeded to make my way alone through the newly fallen snow that covered the campus.

It was eerily quiet outside. The wind whistled through the trees that encircled the deserted college campus. The brisk air was noticeable against my face, the only area of exposed skin to the elements. I walked onward, not exactly sure where I was headed. My naked body, wrapped up inside the snowsuit, was surprisingly warm, almost too warm.

I wasn't certain where the numerous sidewalks that crisscrossed the campus were positioned as I trudged through the snow. The few lamp posts that dotted the nearby area brightly accented the dark sky and powder-white snow.

I walked near a building that was directly across from my dormitory, probably 100 yards away. Like the rest of the buildings on campus, it was old and stoic and built of stone with elaborate entryways and stairs. It looked to be three-stories high with windows near the ground indicating there was a basement as well.

I walked around the monstrosity to see what I could find. There were a few random lights left on inside that shone through the multitude of windows. Etched within the facade on one side of the building was something written in Latin.

I continued walking past this building exploring the deserted campus. I headed towards another building nearby. It was a two-story building that had lamp posts along its exterior. I recognized the building from a class I had earlier in the semester. It was a philosophy course that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor, a female in her 30's, was very knowledgeable as well as attractive.

I carefully walked up the stairs to the entrance. The main entry doors were locked. Peering through the glass, I could see the dark and empty interior hallway. Some light from the outside lamp posts filtered into the entryway. As I turned around to walk away, I remembered another, less obvious, entry into the building.

I walked around to the side of the building and looked for the obscure entrance. I had a rough idea of where it was located but being that it was dark, I wasn't exactly certain. After a few minutes of focused inspection, I was able to locate the other entrance.

Unlike the front entrance, this entryway was void of any lamp posts. It was exceptionally dark. The nearly full moon, combined with the freshly fallen snow, made it appear brighter outside than usual. Still, the entrance was not easily recognizable if one didn't know it was there.

I did see the quickly-fading tracks from where a golf cart had driven by as I made my way around the building. It must have been from when the campus police drove by on their last patrol for the night. They wouldn't be back until morning - as far as I knew.

I kicked the snow with my boots in order to locate the buried steps. I then carefully walked up to the steel door and grabbed the ice-cold handle. I was pleasantly surprised as it easily turned in my hand. I pulled on the door.

The piling snow made it a bit challenging to open, however, I was able to pry the door open just enough to squeeze past. Once inside, I pulled the steel door closed behind me. I stood just inside the building in a long, narrow hallway. It was dark but warm. I waited and listened as my eyes adjusted.

It was absolutely silent as I stood alone inside the building. I tried remembering the layout of hallways, classrooms, and offices as I considered what I was about to do. I was completely alone. I knew this to be true even though I questioned, almost doubting, myself.

I hadn't seen one other set of footprints in the snow as I made my way across campus. Surely there wasn't anyone else inside the building. It wasn't a dorm or housing unit of any kind. The instructor who taught the Philosophy class had an office in the building but she must have been long gone visiting with family and friends during the winter break.

Still, I was nervous. It was one thing to be naked in my dorm room or even in the dormitory building. I lived there and my presence was expected. I knew where I could hide or run away if another student caught me off guard while I was roaming around in the nude masturbating.

The building in which I now stood was foreign to me. I had a class in here before but I wasn't sure what was located in the rest of the building. I had never been upstairs or in the basement (if there was one). This was a new challenge. It was wild and crazy, for sure. I was nervous and apprehensive but my sexual desires urged me on. I knew what I wanted...what I needed to do.

I knelt down and unbuckled my boots. The loud sound seemed to echo down the dark, empty hallway. I paused for a moment and listened in case someone may have heard and was on their way to investigate. All I could hear was my own heart beating in my chest.

I slipped the boots off of my feet and set them aside. I immediately felt the smooth wooden floor under my bare feet. I then began to slowly unzip the snowsuit from under my chin. The zipper easily moved down the front of the suit. I let go of the zipper once it was near my midsection. I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and let the snowsuit fall down around my feet.

I stepped out of the snowsuit that was now in a pile around my feet. There I stood, completely naked and alone, in the hallway of the Philosophy building! I could hardly believe what I was doing. I took a deep breath while I took in the moment.

I turned and faced the steel door from which I entered the building. I felt for a lock of some kind on or near the door handle. I could not feel anything. I was glad the door was unlocked earlier, but now that I was inside completely naked, I was worried that someone else might enter the building the same was as I had.

What would I do if someone else came in and saw me sneaking around in the dark masturbating? Who could it possibly be? There was nobody else around except for the campus police and they wouldn't be by anytime soon. There was really nothing I could do and besides I hadn't seen another soul for almost three days. The uncertainty only added to the thrill and excitement of what I was doing.

I looked down at my clothes on the floor. It probably wasn't the best idea to leave them where they were. I noticed a few closed doors that lined either side of the hallway. I began trying each one hoping there was a closet of some kind where I could hide my clothing while I explored.

The second door that I tried turned out to be a small janitor's closet. I grabbed my boots and snowsuit from off the floor and hid them in the closet behind a few boxes, just in case someone other than me happened to open the closet door in the next few hours.

I closed the door and stood with my back pressed against it. I was really doing this! I was about to willingly walk away from the only clothing I had and tromp around in the nude in the Philosophy building.

My cock was rock hard already as I touched my bare-naked skin with my hands. I glanced back at the steel door where I entered the building knowing it was still unlocked before taking a step towards the opposite end of the hallway. A part of me considered turning around and getting dressed while another part of me wanted to continue on my naked journey. Needless to say, the latter won.

I carefully crept down one side of the empty hallway. I was headed nowhere in particular but I tried to be as quiet as possible in my exposed, aroused state. The old wooden floor creaked underfoot as I neared the far end of the hallway. I pressed my back against the wall as I stood motionless listening.

I peered past the end of the hallway, looking in both directions. It was empty as far as I could see. The hallway to my right led to the front of the building and the locked entryway then turned 90 degrees. To my left, the hallway meandered to, what I assumed, were various classrooms and offices. Either direction was dimly lit.

I grabbed my hard cock in my hand and gave it a squeeze. This sent shivers throughout my body. I turned my head to look back one final time towards the closet where I hid my clothing. I could barely see the far end of the hallway from where I now stood.

Pressing on, I stepped into the hallway and turned right. I was headed towards the front of the building. I quietly crept down the hallway, completely naked and exposed. I teased my hard cock with one hand while I traced my outstretched fingers lightly against the wall with the other.

There were closed doors on both sides of the hallway as I walked. Some had windows in them while others were solid. The wooden floor was dusty near the edges where I carefully stepped. I noticed the end of the hallway, where it turned 90 degrees, was flooded in light. I imagined it was from the lamp posts outside the entrance.

As I got closer, I could see the falling snow through the glass windows of the locked front doors. The lamp posts outside were indeed shining light across the front of the building and into the adjoining entryway. However, there was also a light shining on the opposite end of the entryway from an open door.

I proceeded until I reached the edge of the hallway where the light shone on the worn wooden floor. I stroked my hard cock there in the middle of the hallway as I peered out the glass front doors. I was fairly certain there was nothing currently beyond those doors except snow and darkness. Still, standing in the nude playing with myself where students and faculty often gathered in mass fueled my arousal.

My body was tingling as I stood naked and alone touching myself. I side-stepped to my right and faced the open doorway now in front me on the other end of the entryway. The door was partially closed and I could see a lamp sitting on a desk on the opposite side of the room. The lamp was left on.

As I stroked my cock, I wondered whose office that was. Was it a faculty member? Was it a high-level administrator such as a dean? Why was the light left on? I boldly stood on the opposite end of the entryway, directly across from the office, and masturbated.

It was a risk but I didn't care at the moment. I was too far gone to stop what I was doing. I imagined that I wasn't alone in the building as I leaned my back against the wall and pleasured myself. Was there somebody in that office? Did somebody just walk past the partially closed door? Maybe whoever might be in there was naked too?

I reached down and pressed my left palm against the wall where I stood. I felt the outline of a door next to me. I inched my hand a little further and touched a small round door knob. I traced the knob in my fingertips while I continued to jerk off with my other hand.

I tried turning the knob in my hand but it was solid. The door was locked. I stared back at the office door across from me as I continued to touch myself, fantasizing that at any moment the person on the other side would come walking out and notice me... see me naked and aroused with no intention to stop stroking my rigid, aching cock.

I was still in full view from the office on the opposite end of the entryway. I slowly spread my legs apart as I continued to masturbate and fantasize about there being someone inside the office.

My naked body felt hot from the excitement. I could feel beads of sweat gathering on my skin and begin to drip along my exposed body. I stroked my aching cock with both hands, squeezing the tip between my fingers and tugging on my ball sac.

My shoulders and back slid up and down along the wall and door in rhythm with my hands.

I selfishly stroked my aching cock without a care in the world as I stood in the hallway. My breathing was loud and erratic as I neared closer and closer to orgasm. The old building creaked and groaned in the still darkness. Suddenly, my body stiffened as I began to climax. Cum shot from my cock and pooled onto the wooden floor in front of me.

I continued to jerk off as thick globs of cum dripped down my hand and landed between my feet. I watched in awe as my hand expertly squeezed all of the cum out of my rigid cock. My body heaved from the intense orgasm. My arms dropped to each side of my naked sweaty body as I tried to catch my breath. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers