Winter Break with Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt Leslie and her sweet niece move a whole new level.
7.1k words
4.54
39.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues the adventures of Leslie and her obedient niece, and is largely a lesbian story with a light mix of submissive behavior. To be more fully introduced to Leslie and her niece, you might want to first read "Spring Break in the Sun."

*****

Leslie parted the sheer curtains on the wide sliding door that looked out over the small yard from the second floor of their rented condo, seeing a stretch of white sand, and the foamy waves that rolled up onto the sunny beach. She licked her lips and felt the glow of a break from the cold winter in the north begin to settle in. Indeed it settled into her skin, all over, with the mild and moist air virtually coating her limbs and drawing out the harshness of short days, dark nights, and cold.

It also settled in because she was there with her young niece Rebecca, and Rebecca's mom, Monica, who was Leslie's sister. Rebecca was 18, and Leslie had convinced her sister that a winter break trip would be a great treat for an auntie to give her special niece.

Monica had no idea just how special Rebecca was, and how much her Aunt Leslie enjoyed the journey the two of them had made, into the taboo world of pleasure together. Rebecca was indeed a beautiful young girl, whose hormones had blossomed to overflowing, and who had learned to be her auntie's pet lover, sometimes even with a black satin collar that said "Leslie's" on it, which she wore on command, and sometimes even alone, when she would come home from school and spread her legs in her bedroom, typing emails back and forth with her naughty older relative.

Now they were all in a two bedroom condo, one with a queen bed for Leslie and one with two double beds, for Monica and Rebecca. Leslie turned and shrugged out of her short morning robe, standing naked in front of the living room doors, sliding one open, letting the soft, mellow air wash over her body. She was 41 now, with a body that was softer and rounder than it used to be, but still trim enough to sometimes turn a head. Her medium-length dark wavy hair fluffed itself in the breeze, and the tan/pink nipples that centered her soft, round C cup tits puckered themselves a little.

Her hands slid over her tummy, and down to the trimmed dark hair that she kept fairly short above her pussy lips, especially on a trip to the beach, where she would wear a suit designed to show just a little too much. But her nipples also puckered as she combed her pubic hair and thought of her beautiful teen pet, who had dark brown hair, a little longer than Leslie's, who had barely B cup tits that were yet to fill out to match her mother's or her auntie's, both fuller and bouncier.

Rebecca's tits were firm and round, like half circles, sweet and tasty. Her nipples were sharp and pointy, lovely bullseyes right in the center, and pointed straight out as if to be offering themselves for play. Her arms and legs and torso were taught and firm, and her solid booty just cried out to be fondled.

Oh, how Leslie loved to caress every nook and crease, every rounded part of her niece, especially when Rebecca lay back and spread herself, rolling this way and that, twisting and arching to give her aunt access to wherever the command was given.

"You might be a little exposed there, Aunt Leslie," a soft voice cooed from behind her.

"Where is your mother?" Leslie answered, turning to face her niece. Rebecca had on an overly long pink tee that said "Siesta Key" across the bosom, and a pair of matching panties.

"She just went into the bathroom," answered Rebecca, stepping forward for an intimate embrace.

Leslie turned so that Rebecca's back was to the open door, and then spun her niece to face the blue water. A few morning walkers were beginning to move back and forth across the beach at water level, perhaps 40 or 50 yards away. "Up," Leslie commanded, and Rebecca lifted her arms upwards, and back to feel the sides of her aunt's hair, at the same time pressing her flimsily clad bottom into Leslie's lap.

Leslie reached down and pulled her niece's tee up to her chin, exposing those firm young tits to the sun, the breeze, and possibly to whomever might take time to really look closely at the row of buildings lining the beachfront.

"What if mom comes out?" Rebecca quizzed, "and catches you showing me off?"

"I'm listening, darling Becks," answered Leslie, "and I plan to be showing you off more than your mother could possibly expect. Are you finally ready for that, sweetheart?" Leslie let her lips linger next to Rebecca's ear, her tongue slipping around it, and her teeth tugging on the lobe.

"Ohhh god yes, Aunt Leslie, whatever you say... Whatever you want... You KNOW I will do whatever...whatever..." Leslie could tell that the youthful erotic energy that she had kindled in this ever so quickly growing female was bubbling to the surface already. It always did, especially when Leslie's voice took on a commanding tone.

Leslie walked her beautiful young niece forward, until they stood at the threshold of the sliding door to the deck. The morning sun set Rebecca's naked tits aglow, and Leslie tucked the rolled up tee into Rebecca's mouth.

"Hold this, my pet," she blew into Rebecca's ear, "There are people walking the beach who want to admire you."

Indeed there were walkers, and Rebecca's eyes widened with the realization that if they looked, barely 40 yards away, her body would be on display. She felt the instant warmth of arousal between her legs, and then felt her aunt's hands sliding from her belly downward, rolling her little bikini cut panties down until they were nothing more than a narrow role of fabric at the top of her thighs.

"How does the ocean breeze feel on your teen pussy, darling?" Aunt Leslie crooned. "I see you are keeping a nice furry triangle for me to play with, trimmed just enough to be hidden behind your little swimsuit, I trust? I hope your mother doesn't mind you showing even so much of your body when you wear it. Does it turn your faucet on, darling, to know your tits and pussy are open to the world this morning?"

Leslie's reference to Rebecca's "faucet" was an intimacy that Leslie had created when she learned how much her hormone filled young niece flowed when she was particularly aroused.

"Mmmmffff," Rebecca nodded, and Leslie let one hand slide down to cup the girl's mound, fingers searching and finding the wetness that was already seeping.

Leslie sighed, and rolled Rebecca's panties back up, "I guess we can't really let your mother catch me showing her daughter to the world, at least not yet."

They heard a door close, and quickly dropped the tee shirt over Rebecca's frame again, and slipped her own robe back on just as her sister Monica came out of her room into the living space. Monica was dressed for the beach, wearing a somewhat conservative two piece suite, mostly off white with a flowered print. Her hips were womanly, but not overly so, and her legs were in good shape. Her mature bottom still held well, and Leslie could see that her sister's genes had lent themselves well to her daughter's finely rounded firm teen ass.

Monica's breasts were slightly smaller than Leslie's; full B cups, maybe a little more, and the two sides of her top were held together by a crossover of fabric so that only a bit of the swelling of the insides of her breasts showed. Leslie looked for the sign of a nipple, but either the fabric was thick enough to hide it or the flowered print did the job.

"Tsk tsk," Leslie thought to herself. "We'll have to do something to see if there is some fire inside my sister, or if she is just being conservative in front of her daughter. I know she used to have an inside spot when we were teens and we tended to our own erotic longings occasionally."

"You look ready for the beach, mom!" Rebecca sang with an excited voice. "I'll change into the suit that Aunt Leslie bought for me and we'll all go out."

Rebecca bounced into their room, and Leslie disappeared into hers, changing into a black bikini cut high to the waist band on each side. It covered her trimmed pussy with a semi-modest triangle in front, and threatened to slip between her bottom cheeks behind. The top consisted of two black triangles, smaller than her sister Monica's, and separate, allowing skin to show between her breasts, and allowing the full swelling of her round woman tits to show on the inside and outside, with a string tie around her neck. The fabric was thin enough to show her nipples, and Leslie caressed them a bit before stepping back into the living room, just to add an element to the journey on which she would take her sister's mind.

Rebecca padded out of her room with a towel over her arm, and walked to stand by her aunt.

"What do you think, Monica?" Leslie inquired with a leading voice. "Isn't your lovely daughter going to catch the eye of ALL the eligible ocean visitors outside?"

Rebecca's deep maroon bikini was similar to Leslie's on top, two triangles separated by a string, with a string tie around her neck, but the fabric completely covered Rebecca's young smaller breasts... breasts that Leslie so adored, and so loved to nuzzle, to feel in their youthful firmness, and to taste. Rebecca's nipples poked out a bit, partly from the play before, and partly from the anticipation of what the day might hold.

But Monica gasped a little..."Was that a giveaway?" Leslie thought... as she spun Rebecca slowly around, showing that the bottom of her newly acquired bikini was a thong, one thin strip snuggled deeply between Rebecca's ass cheeks, leaving her firm bottom fully on display.

"I...uhhh... I don't know..." Stammered Monica. "I mean, she hasn't really worn anything like that before, I mean, certainly not in public."

Rebecca stood with her back to her mother, and Leslie reached around in a bit of a brazen move, giving Rebecca's left cheek a little SLAP.

"Oh, dear sister, dear sister," Leslie's tongue clicked, "You just haven't noticed how your daughter has grown... she's almost a young woman now, and certainly her body is ready for this kind of wear. Haven't you noticed how she looks, how attractive she is, just made to be seen!"

Leslie's words were bait, and she scanned her sister's face for signs of the thoughts she knew might be working against each other in Monica's mind. She noticed a little hesitation in her sister's voice, and noticed how Monica's eyes flicked upwards and down over her daughter's body. Monica's fingertips played nervously along the outsides of her flanks, tugging at the string bows that decorated her suit there.

"I... ahhhh... I guess," was her weak response. " I mean, as long as we watch over her... I guess."

"Oh," Leslie was quick to answer. "We will definitely be Watching, definitely WATCHING..."

She let her voice trail off, and noticed a rather blank stare from Monica, and silence filled the air with electricity until Rebecca broke the tension .

"Let's at least go out on the deck," Rebecca offered, and took Leslie's hand. "I need a little lotion, or oil, or something; my winter skin is so ready for the sun. Will you do me, Aunt Leslie?"

The three of them walked out onto the deck, and Rebecca pulled a long pad from a lounger chair and stretched her body out on it. Leslie knelt beside her, and opened a bottle of oil, rubbing some between her palms to warm it.

"I think I'll just walk the beach a moment," Monica croaked, as she watched Leslie's hands move over her daughter's calves and upwards to the backs of Rebecca's thighs. She quickly disappeared down the 6 steps that led to the yard, and with a glance back at the two of them, just visible between the bannisters of the deck, strode off across the sand.

Leslie giggled as she continued to caress her teen niece's smooth taught skin. "I think your mother has been having some thoughts she might not admit to, my sweet pet. Have you noticed her looking at you in any particular way recently?"

Rebecca answered, "Wellllllll, maybe, a few times, when I've been around the house in just a bra and panties. I mean, she does that, too, when it is just us, and I do see her eyes roaming a little." Rebecca hesitated. "You know me, Aunt Leslie. I like it when that happens,. You taught me to like it, didn't you..."

"Oh yes, darling girl, absolutely. And you know how much I admire the way you carry out the things you have learned to do for your auntie." Leslie untied the back of Rebecca's bikini top, and the obedient girl raised up a bit, without even being asked, and allowed her aunt to slip it off and toss it onto the chair. Leslie's fingers caressed her niece's back from shoulders and arms all the way down to her waist. Long minutes went by as the sensuous massage continued, and Rebecca's skin glowed with the sheen of the oil.

Leslie kept an eye to the beach, and as she saw Monica returning, she removed her own bikini top, tossing it aside with Rebecca's, and dropped her hands to the teen girl's firm round ass, coating it with oil and palming the two delectable halves, pushing them upwards, cupping them, and rolling them outwards as her fingers finished on Rebecca's bare flanks.

Monica climbed the stairs and stopped abruptly. A sharp intake of breath told Leslie that the scene she was taking in was having an effect. Rebecca's body looked naked... or nearly so, with just the thin dark waist band of her bikini bottoms in view. And there was her sister, topless, full C cup tits swaying as she knelt and leaned forward, then back upright again.

"How was the beach, Monica? Did you see all the pretty people? The sun is starting to be warm and inviting. Would you like some oil?"

Leslie's train of questions rolled out as she continued to administer to her sister's daughter.

"There, my dear; I think that side is quite finished. Roll over now and we'll take care of the rest."

Without hesitating or questioning, Rebecca rolled onto her back, exposing her naked breasts to the sky, and to her aunt and her mother. Monica slumped into a lounger chair, eyes riveted on the increasingly erotic scene in front of her. Leslie's oiled hands moved upwards over Rebecca's knees and thighs... and then skipped upwards to her tummy, and upwards to the bottoms of those perfectly round half circles...then two hands together, sliding between them, and around each side, and down Rebecca's ribs to her belly once again. Then upwards again, this time watching Monica as her hands circled once more around the sides of her niece's breasts, and downward... over and over.

Leslie noticed how Monica's eyes followed the movements, and how her fingers played across her tummy subconsciously as the ever erotic massage continued.

"My goodness, Rebecca," Leslie crooned softly. "How lovely your breasts have gotten to be... and so firm... not like mine, and your mom's. Ours are beginning to hang and sway just a little now."

She turned her face again to her sister. "Do you remember, Monica, when I had smaller, firmer, lovely breasts like hers, and when you did? Isn't she lovely?

Monica gulped and tried to reply as Leslie's hands moved upwards again, this time from the outside in, cupping and sliding directly over Rebecca's breasts.

"We can't let the sun get onto those too much, can we, darling?"

Rebecca mewed a little and answered, "Oh, it feels so good... the warm sun I mean, Aunt Leslie.

Rebecca stretched her arms upwards, high above her head, and as Leslie leaned forward to oil them, one hand on each, her hanging tits slid along Rebecca's torso, and back down again. Leslie could feel the amazing little flutters inside her pussy start to grow as her nipples ran like a rake over the young girl's slick skin.

Leslie sat up and applied an ample amount of oil onto her own front side, belly, sides, and cupping her breasts, scissors fingered her nipples, eyes on her sister as she did so. She then held one full woman tit in her cupped hand and used the other hand to pet it from the top downward, smoothing out the oil. Then the other side, all the while watching her sister for signs. Monica's eyes locked onto Leslie's body, then flitted down to her nearly naked daughter, then back. She rubbed her knees together nervously, and Leslie could see the beginnings of an erect nipple through her suit top.

"Perhaps we should go back inside for a bit, Rebecca. We don't want to get too much sun on the very first day, do we?"

"Yes, Aunt Leslie, whatever you say... I'd like that," Rebecca barely entoned, and stood beside her aunt, both of them exposed to the beach walkers.

They disappeared back into the living room, carrying their bikini tops, and Leslie moved a narrow armchair into her planned position.

"Get your collar and your leash, my pet."

Rebecca nodded and padded into Leslie's room.

"And pull the front of that bikini tight between those lovely pussy lips, darling. I want my young slut girl to show."

The sliding door opened in a few minutes, and Monica entered the room. Leslie stood behind her, and when Rebecca returned, wearing her black velvet collar that said "Leslie's" on it in bright pink lettering, with a four foot long silver leash attached and dangling between the teen girl's tits, she slumped into the armchair, stricken.

Rebecca approached, the curls of her pussy hair, even when trimmed for her bikini, now artistically framed the narrow strip of cloth that served to highlight, not cover the youngster's pussy. It disappeared between her labia, as Leslie had instructed, pushing them outward a bit, and they glistened with arousal. Indeed, Rebecca's "faucet" had been opened by what she was doing, and by the anticipation of what was to come.

"Wha...what..t... what ARE you doing!" Monica muttered.

Leslie beckoned, and Rebecca walked to one side of the armchair and pulled her mother's arm back. Leslie pulled her other arm back, and slipped her own bikini top around Monica's bicep at the elbow, then running it behind the chair, slid it behind the other arm in the same manner and tied it together, effectively pulling Monica's shoulders back and holding her in place.

The stricken woman struggled forward a bit, biting her lip, but Leslie and Rebecca quickly grabbed Monica's legs and pulled her knees up and back, over the arms of the chair. Leslie grabbed the silky curtain tie that lay beside the glass door and wrapped it around each of her sister's legs at the knee, pulling them up and back further, and again tied the ends together behind the chair. Monica struggled to sit more upright, but a firm pillow slid behind her back kept her perched well forward, the globes of her ass just on the forward edge of the chair, her swimsuit bottoms pulled tight over her pussy.

"You are such an obedient pet, darling Becks," Leslie crooned. "I KNOW your mother has been enjoying watching you as you have grown...perhaps with thoughts she wouldn't dare share with anyone. Isn't that true, sister dear?"

Monica's head moved from side to side, "Nnn...no..." she managed. "Nooo...nooo," her voice got softer as Leslie lifted the leash and paraded Rebecca around to stand in front of her mother.

"Take a good look now, Monica. Look at the wonderful pet your daughter has become for her auntie. See how her young tits are ever so firm" Leslie turned her niece in a circle to face her mother, holding the leash out to the side.

"Look at how delicate and curly her brown pussy hair is now...much like your own, isn't it dear sister?" Leslie let the leash drop between Rebecca's tits, and then pulled it lightly to the side, running it over her nipple, then back again to the middle, then back to the side.

"See how her nipples respond so quickly, Monica? Just like yours used to when you were young, yes? And like they are doing now, aren't they!"

Leslie stepped to the kitchen counter and returned with a scissors. Monica's eyes remained riveted on her daughter, standing no more than three feet in front of her, obediently silent and naked, hands at her sides.