Winter Break with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as your woman nipples are straining a little, I think they should be freed, don't you, Rebecca? Would you like to see your mother's nipples, so excited?"

Without acknowledging Rebecca's nod, Leslie stepped forward and ran the scissors up between her sister's breasts and sliced the fabric. Then she cut the straps, pushing the cups to the side, and sliding the scissors over her sister's nipples as she went. Monica's B cup tits were slightly soft, rolling outward a bit, and her tan nipples pointed even further to the sides, firm and extended.

"Oh, but you should see how your lovely daughter responds when I show her off to my women friends. She gets so absolutely aroused when I bring her to a gathering, and let them watch...let them watch whatever I have her do for me. Isn't that so, darling Becks?"

Rebecca nodded eagerly, and Leslie simply said, "Drool." Rebecca lowered her chin and let a string of saliva drop first left, then right, running down over her perfectly round, half grapefruit shaped teen tits. Rebecca smiled inwardly to herself, and felt a little thrill run through her insides, like dropping over the top of the roller coaster ride.

There was never any humiliation involved in the submissive behaviors that her aunt had taught her. There was never any pain or really rough treatment, except maybe an occasional "SLAP" on the butt, or teeth on a nipple, just to ride the edge of it, but always as a more playful element. The truth was that she knew just how much it turned her Aunt Leslie's woman juices on for her to play that role. The other truth was that it aroused her immensely as well, to be commanded a bit... it led her to do things she knew she might never dare to really do if she didn't let her mind just give up control to her aunt.

"Again," Leslie's half stern voice took command of the room.

Leslie captured the dripping wetness as it rolled to the bottom of each young tit and used her index finger to slide it up and around Rebecca's nipples. They glistened and if it were possible, crinkled and sharpened even further. Monica's breath quickened and she let a little whimper escape her throat.

Leslie's observance of her sister's glances, her sister's manner around Rebecca was proving true. There was a hidden taboo element rising to the surface, and Leslie intended to pull it as far outward as she could. She tugged on the leash, and Rebecca turned to follow. Left and right, almost to the back of the chair she led her lovely pet, and Monica's head turned to follow each step.

Truth be known, Monica's bonds weren't all that harsh and firm. Leslie thought that if her sister really struggled hard, she might be able to break or pull open the bikini top that held her arms, or slither sideways. But rather than struggle, Monica had watched. Monica had increased her breathing, and her face was a bit flushed.

Finally Leslie stopped again, barely three feet in front of the aroused mother, with Rebecca facing away. "SLAP" Leslie's palm landed firmly on Rebecca's ass, leaving a little redness on one side. "SLAP" Again her palm landed, leaving a matching mark on the other side.

"Don't worry, Monica, I won't really hurt her," Leslie said, cupping and kneading the young girl's ass cheek. " She is much too precious for that. I just love a little color on her skin... don't you think so too?"

"Spread," was Leslie's next command, and Rebecca obediently slid her feet apart.

"Wider, my pet. We need to see all your delights."

Rebecca's feet slid again, and when Leslie pulled the leash downward, her young charge bent forward at the waist, keeping her knees straight in a practiced way, reaching with her hands to grasp her own ankles. Leslie knelt on one knee at her niece's side and ran her hand over those lovely half circle tits, tugging at a nipple, and then upwards along Rebecca's inner thigh, and down, and upwards again until she cupped the girl's pussy from the front.

"My, my, my sweet, your pussy seems to be leaking. Only a true slut pet would be so aroused at the thought of being shown off for her mommy. Are you my true slut pet, sweet Becks?"

"Yes, Aunt Leslie, Oh yes," Rebecca crooned.

Leslie cupped Rebecca's pussy, sliding her fingers forward and back. forward until they slipped between the young girl's swollen labia, across her clit, and back until they appeared between her legs, and upwards to tease along the thin strip of the thong. All the while Leslie watched for Monica's response, seeing her sister in a trance, licking her lips, eyes focused on the fingers moving lewdly back and forth between her daughter's legs.

"Is that good, sweetheart? Do Aunt Leslie's fingers feel good on my slut pet's wet pussy? Tell me, darling."

Rebecca was fully into it now, and her head swam with the intensity of her feeings. Leslie's naughty words always worked to stir her to deeper wells of lust, and she responded breathlessly. "God yes, Aunt Leslie. Feel your slut pet's wet pussy. Show mommy how much you like to touch me. Show mommy how your little niece behaves when you show her off. "

Again Leslie pulled her hand back until her fingers could press the gathered fabric deeper into Rebecca's slit, rolling it, rubbing it back and forth like a band across the nub of Rebecca's clit, soaking it with the flow that practically oozed onto the skin below her pussy.

"My, my, sweet Becks, you ARE offering such a gift for your Aunt Leslie, aren't you. I wonder if the secret side of my sister would like that as well."

Leslie slid Rebecca's bikini thong downward, over her hips, her thighs, and lifted it to her nose as Rebecca stepped out of it.

"Just right, my darling," Leslie cooed. "Don't you think, dear Monica?"

Leslie strode to her immobile sister and placed the garment on Monica's chest, spreading the widest part of the soaked fabric just between and above her breasts. She rubbed the slippery wet triangle with two fingers, and noticing that Monica's head was down, watching what was happening, she quickly smeared the secretions across Monica's lower lip.

Monica never moved, but lifted her eyes to meet Leslie's and muttered. "Ohhhh god Leslie... look what she does for you... look..." and then she licked her lower lip.

Leslie turned back to see her obedient niece still bent over, only a few feet in front of them. Her feet were still spread, and now she was reaching back with one hand, cupping one firm ass cheek and pulling it aside, exposing her naked puckered anal star to them. Rebecca's other hand snaked between her own legs, two fingers extended to slide between her clearly visible pussy lips, then curling and sliding inside herself. With each thrust inside, Rebecca's knees bent just a little, as if her hips were trying to descend further onto her fingers. Monica was for the first time seeing her daughter, overflowing with hormones and sexual overload, finger herself.

"Oh, dear sister," Leslie clucked, "yes, she is such an erotic creature when she does that. It took some time for her to perform for me, after talking a long time about the joys of masturbation. But once she got over her shyness, I can hardly keep her from her own orgasm before I have a chance at her. I think that if you had been more open to her developing sexual feelings, she might have done that for you as well. Wouldn't you have liked that, Monica... to watch your daughter explore her body so openly for you?"

While she said those last words, and while they watched Rebecca continue to run her fingers from front to back and deep into her dripping pussy, Leslie had slid the back of her left hand softly upwards to the underside of Monica's right breast, and then pushing upwards, found her rigid nipple and scissored it between her index and middle finger.

Monica gasped, "hu...hu...nnnnnnnnnggg," as she continued to lick her lower lip, watching her daughter further stimulate herself.

Then Leslie walked back to her niece, standing at the side and facing Monica. She used one hand to pull the standing girl's other ass cheek further to the side, and placed her palm at the top of the crease. Slowly Leslie's middle finger descended, working downward until it hovered just above Rebecca's tan anal ring.

"Something else she likes, dear sister. Actually, she is the one who first asked for it. Isn't that right, my pet?"

Rebecca's small voice replied, "Yesssssss... please... yessssssss... touch meee."

"Touch you where, darling," Leslie teased, lifting her hand and licking her middle finger.

"Touch my ass, Aunt Leslie... please... please, touch your slut pet's ass."

Leslie could see how wide Monica's eyes watched them, and knew how overwhelmed she must be with the taboo wickedness her not so innocent daughter displayed. She slid her hand again downward on Rebecca's bottom, until her middle finger reached that wrinkled opening, and then across it, wetting it, circling it, probing just slightly, then rimming around and around it.

"OHHHHHHHHHH AUNT LESLIE!!" Rebecca's voice cried, "Do itttt... please... do it!"

"Not just yet, darling girl... not just yet."

Leslie moved around in front of Rebecca and reaching down, lifted her gently by her chin to an upright stance.

"First I need to kiss you... to feel your tongue and taste my sweet girl."

They stood sideways to Monica, giving her an unobstructed view as they opened their mouths to each other, taking turns, it seemed, licking and tugging each other's lips, washing the saliva from each other's tongues, letting strings of it fall freely onto their tits, and then lowering their mouths to scoop it up and share it back again. Long minutes went by as their breath grew ragged and their hands roamed over each other's bodies, from around their backs to cupping their buttocks, prying them apart, slipping naughty fingers in between, and then reaching between their bodies, lifting, rolling, feeling each other's tits.

"I LOVE your heavy full woman tits, Aunt Leslie. Will I ever have tits like yours?"

Leslie held herself in her palms, cupping her soft excited tits. "Suckle," she commanded, and Rebecca dropped her mouth to one, then the other, then back again, pulling her aunts turgid nipple into her mouth, then more, as much as she could get inside her, pulling at it, almost gnawing at the older woman's sensitive nipple.

"AAAaaahhhh, darling girl... you HAVE learned how to do what your auntie loves, haven't you!!"

Leslie's eyes worked to her right, towards her sister as Rebecca continued to wantonly suckle her tits. Monica's eyes were nearly glazed, and she licked her own lips madly as she watched the incredibly arousing scene before her.

Leslie smiled at her sister. "You didn't know, did you Monica. You didn't know how much your lovely daughter needs the attention of an older woman."

Monica shook her head weakly as she watched. Her hands flopped inward, as if trying to reach her own body, and her hips moved in a strange pulsing motion.

"Why, look, sweet Becks. Look at how mommy has gotten herself excited for us."

Rebecca turned and saw the dark spot to which her aunt was referring...fully soaking her mother's swimsuit bottoms.

Leslie reached again for the scissors and moved in front of her sister's splayed legs. Running the scissors up one side, she neatly snipped the fabric at Monica's flank, and then handed the scissors to Rebecca.

"I think you should do the honors, my pet. Make mommy naked for us."

Rebecca knelt in front of her mother's open thighs, placing her left palm high on the smooth skin of Monica's right thigh as if to spread it even more, and guided the scissors under the cloth, freeing the front flap, and folding it down. Monica's trimmed pubic hair came into view, practically matted with the wetness of her own juices, giving away the extent of her arousal. Her labia were swollen with desire, and the way her hips were tipped up by the leg restraints, her own puckered anal star was fully on display.

"I feel so overdressed," Leslie cooed, standing. "Finish me, darling."

Rebecca smiled and without rising she rolled her aunt's bikini bottoms down, and Leslie stepped out of them, leaving her feet spread wide. Leslie pulled a soft furry hassock over in front of Monica and lifted her right foot up on it, turning her hips to expose her closely trimmed dark muff to her sister. Without even a command, Rebecca dropped to her knees and nuzzled her nose into her aunt's full-lipped pussy.

"Such a good little pet you are, knowing just what Auntie wants from you."

Monica gasped again to see her daughter so willingly licking and sucking at her sister's pussy, as if she had been doing it all her life. Leslie stroked Rebecca's dark hair, holding it back from the side so that Monica could see her daughter's tongue clearly sliding up and down her Aunt Leslie's slit, probing, flicking at the clit that protruded slightly from its hood.

Leslie's hips began to move in rhythm as she felt the buzz... the HUGE buzz that not only came whenever her young niece buried her tongue into her pussy, but the additional buzz that was coming from at last bringing to life the inner latent heat that she had suspected her sister was harboring.

Again, minutes went by, and Monica's eyes never left the lewd spectacle in front of her. But Leslie wasn't ready to let go yet...there was indeed another surprise that awaited; one that she had already hinted at.

"Get your buzz toy, darling," Leslie spoke in a low but firm voice, and Rebecca nodded rapidly and rose, heading for the bedroom."

Leslie walked to her sister's side, and reached down with one hand, boldly cupping her sister's pussy, and then sliding two fingers inside. She leaned over as Monica whimpered. Leslie worked her fingers in and out slowly, then removed them and lifted them to her own mouth.

"You taste as sweet as I thought you would, dear sister. Do you remember when we first masturbated together? Do you remember how it was you who first taught me what a younger sister needed to know? Oh, but we never did all the things we could have done, did we. But now we will, I know."

Leslie again removed her fingers from Monica's open pussy, and offered them to be tasted. Monica opened her mouth, eagerly accepting her sister's fingers, coated with strings of her own juices. She tongued and sucked and washed the fingers clean.

Sensing how far her sister was aroused, Lesie offered, "It looks like your hands are trying to reach your own body, sister dear. I could release them, if you promise to be a good girl, while you watch."

"Ummffmmff," Monica managed as she licked, "I promise, yes, plphercse..."

Leslie stepped around behind the chair and untied the bikini straps, allowing Monica's arms to reach inward, though her thighs were still held wide and back, over the arms of the chair, and her exposed pussy and anal star still perched on the edge.

Rebecca returned, proudly carrying a pink vibrator, as thick as two fingers put together. Leslie took it and examined it, held it out for Monica to see.

"Perch on the hassock for mommy, my darling," Leslie instructed as she turned the knob on the end and a low buzzing sound reached their ears.

She stepped back to Monica as Rebecca obediently climbed onto the large hassock, on her hands and knees, spread wide with her ass pointing directly at her mother. She rested on her elbows so that her young tits might barely graze the hassock if she bowed her back a little.

Leslie ran the tip of the buzzing vibrator along Monica's glistening pussy, and her sister, now filled beyond control with the desires she had been denying, reached down and used her index fingers to pull her pussy lips open. Leslie smiled and ran just the tip of the vibrator inside, then pulled it upwards, teasing Monica's clit with the tip as it slid along.

"Soon, dear sister, soon, but not until you get to see what your daughter loves best."

Leslie turned and again stood beside the kneeling teen girl, running the vibrator along her inner thighs, around her flanks, over each tight firm rounded buttock, and finally between them, across Rebecca's winking anal opening. Leslie raised the tool to her mouth, licked it, and let a large amount of saliva run onto it.

"ohhhh goddddd, what are you doinggggg..." Monica managed to groan.

"What am I doing, Monica?... what does it look like i'm doing? I'm going to fuck my beautiful niece, just the way she likes it. Isn't that so, Becks?"

"Yess!! yes, please, Aunt Leslie... don't wait any more, please, fuck your slut niece's ass and make me cum for mommy."

Monica let out another low moan, totally letting herself slide into the darkness of her lust. Hearing her daughter's dirty language and hearing the pleading tone in her voice had raised the level of her churning insides hugely. She felt debauched, being rather forced to watch all this, but yet now not being forced to watch so much as letting her mind match what her body was already telling her. Fingers slid to her mommy pussy and entered, curling, twisting, masturbating herself.

Leslie leaned forward again, and spit onto Rebecca's raised ass, letting the slippery lubricant slide down the groove. when it reached her nether hole, Leslie used her middle finger to capture it, rim it around the puckered opening, and then slid that finger inside halfway, holding it, then all the way, preparing her a little for the next invasion. Rebecca wiggled and reached one hand back, finding her own wet slippery pleasure center and sliding two fingers inside herself.

"That's right, my darling... finger your teen pussy. Aunt Leslie loves to watch how you do it... how you fuck your own young cunnie for me to see."

Even as she spoke, Leslie ran the pink vibrator upwards again, teasing Rebecca's inner thighs, resting it on her perenium and then upwards to probe lightly against the teen's anus.

The buzzing increased as Leslie turned the knob to the next setting, letting Rebecca feel the vibrations as she slid the tip inward... an inch... two inches... three, twisting it a little, then pulling it out and spitting on it, then in again.

"Auunnnnt Lllllesssliiieeee... oooooooohhhh," came the throaty cries from Rebecca's mouth, muffled by the way she was biting her own forearm, head down, ass fully up in the air and exposed. "Fuckkkkk me Auuunnnnt Lessssliee... "

Leslie slid the wicked vibe deeper yet, and out... and deeper, turning it up to the third setting and watching her young niece begin to shake. Holding it deep inside the pleading girl, she reached beneath and felt the hard nipples that hung so nicely below her heaving chest.

"Are you close, darling?... Are you close to cumming for your auntie?... and for your mommy? Are you ready to let go for us soon?"

"Yessssssssss...ohhhhhh goddd yesssssssssssss," Rebecca hissed... "Do it... all of itttt.."

Leslie reached to turn the vibrator up to its highest setting, and then plunged it deeper, until she could just hold the knob on the end, when she heard her sister plead, "Leslie... help me tooo??"

Monica's weak voice landed on Leslie's surprised ears, but without hesitation she reached across with her free hand, first palming her sister's thrusting fingers deeper into her soaking, leaking pussy, and then, leaving her hand covering Monica's, she lowered her thumb to Monica's exposed anal pucker, and slid it inside. the juices running freely down from Monica's pussy lubricated her well enough, and Leslie went as deep as she could, moving and circling and pulling in and out with it until she heard a cry and felt it clench tightly as her sister began to orgasm, bucking her hips as much as she could, pressing herself into Leslie's hand and thumb.

A similar sound came from Rebecca as she could hear the strains of her mother's orgasm, and she worked her own clit more rapidly, even curling her two fingers inside herself, finding the inside spot that Aunt Leslie had taught her to find, feeling the buzz of the vibe through the membrane that separated pussy from ass.