Winter Dreams

Story Info
Nichelle and Jean-Marc...revisit in a dream.
981 words
4
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon gleamed upon the snow ladened trees and glacier white ground. All around, one could hear the soft sighs and murmurs of lovers embracing, caressing, caring for one another. A perfect winter evening for love, or so one lone soul thought as he sat staring out into the night sky.

"Mayhap, I should send my little love a sweet dream of me." The man thought as he prepared to go out into the cold, lonely night. "Something that will keep her warm and cheer me up." A slow smile curved his well-formed lips as he thought of the last few dreams he had sent her way and the pleasure he had received from them. "though probably not nearly as much pleasure as she received!!" Warmly chuckling, he left his house. Across town, swaddled in a black flannel sheet set, Nichelle sat up reading a book by the light of a few antique hurricane lamps she had bought only a few days past with money Jean-Marc had left for her. Suddenly a yawn stretched her mouth. She grinned and got up. "I assume it must be time for bed." she whispered to herself. Turning down the lamps, she returned to the side of her bed, removing her silky nightgown, running warm fingers over her sensitive skin, before climbing back into bed and closing her eyes. "Oh, this is gonna be a good one." she mumbled tiredly to herself..and then darkness as her mind drifted into dream land.

It seemed that only a few moments had passed when Nichelle opened her brown eyes upon an austere bedroon filled with black and glass furniture. The room was dark except for the light of a few candles set in appropriate places all around. He entered, green eyes sparkling, hair flowing loose.

"Hello love, how are you? Have you missed me?" his soft voice caressed her, warm velvet sounds encasing her in a slowly tightening web of desire. All Nichelle could do was stand there, nodding slowly and watch him.

He walked forward, slowly, removing his clothing as he did so. Nichelle stood there, watching his every move, delighted by the seductive way he traversed the room. Somehow, Nichelle realized that this was only a dream but it did not detract from the experience. In truth, it made it even better as it released her from all bonds of propriety, or shame.

She responded quietly. "Yes I have missed you, though this makes the pain of parting much less."

Jean-Marc only smiled, canines glimmering slightly in the candle lit room. "Lay down, ma petite. Let me love you." His voice had taken on the faint husky growl Nichelle loved, turning her knees and insides to heated liquid.

Nichelle stepped backwards until her knees hit the silky bed. She sat and then lay down, a smile on her face. In the blink of an eye, Jean-Marc had joined her there, staring deeply into her eyes. Their first kiss was filled with longing and love. The second one drowned her in a morass of red hot desire as tongues and teeth clashed. Soft nips on her upper and lower lips, caused exquisite pain and pure pleasure in waves of bliss. Nichelle moaned softly, grasping him tightly within her arms.

He moved over her body, whisper light, licking kissing and nipping. Goose bumps broke across her skin, following his descent toward her moist nether areas. She felt his first explorations, gentle, teasing licks on her quivering clit. His tongue entered her hot twat, caressing the inside, finding those spots which caused her to quake. His nose rubbed continuosly along the upper part of her cunt, making her clit harder and more sensitive. Harsh groans filled the room, echoing off the darkened walls. Whispering softly, he brought her to peak after peak, stopping just before her release each time, making her half crazed from wanting to cum so badly.

Nichelle reached down, twining her hands into his long hair, pushing her pelvic area into his beautiful face. This time, she would not allow him to stop, she rode his face from beneath him until her body began to quake. Her first orgasm was breathtaking. The second one followed soon after, leaving her limp as she felt the first sharp pain of Jean peircing the sensitive flesh of her thigh and suckling hard and fast.

He arose above her, bracing himself on well muscled arms. She could feel his head pulsating at the entrance, causing intense arousal, her skin reddening becomingly as blood rushed to the surface. He gazed deeply into he eyes, marking her pleasure, allowing her to see his own. Nichelle wrapped her legs around his back, pulling him into her with one quick thrust up. He groaned as he felt her warm , moist, encompassing flesh around him. Her nails scored his back, digging deep into him as he began a pounding fuck that left her drained and filled , all at once. Her head rose and fell as the power of Jean-Marc's thrusts drove her to the edge again and again. She could feel the dampness of sweat on her body, more from her than him. Little droplets of blood beaded his pale skin, giving him an animalistic look that pushed her even futher along the road of pure desire.

Once more, she felt a quick pain, this time in her throat. Once more, she felt his powerful suction as he continued thrusting into her, bringing her over, just once more, before she fainted from the intensity of his love.

Nichelle awoke to bird song and sparkling snowdrifts. Smiling, she arose from her lonely bed and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. There were many hours before she could see Jean-Marc again but it was definately time for her to make some of his fantasies come true as he had done for her...