Winter Fires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

"Mmmm," she cooed into his ear. "I think I'm going to like that!"

He smiled at her. But then she said, "There's something I'm sure you'll like first, though."

"Uh?" was the best Simon could manage.

"This is something one of my girlfriends told me about," she said, and slowly moved down his body, kissing her way, from neck to chest to belly to...

Simon couldn't believe it. He'd heard of it, but neither girl he'd had sex with before had ever done this for him. She was actually kneeling in front of him, sucking his dick!

He concentrated on the sensations he was feeling, on committing her actions to memory. She had about two inches of him inside her mouth, sucking gently, wrapping her tongue around the crown of his penis. Then she lifted up a little and probed the small slit at the top, and Simon gasped a little at the touch. She looked up at him and smiled before descending to the base of his penis, which by then was pulsing in her hand, and licked up the underside from the base to the crown as if it were the tastiest of lollipops.

"Tell me when you're going to shoot," she directed him.

Then she made an 'O' of her lips and descended upon him, engulfing his dick in her warm wet mouth, massaging him with her tongue. Her lips caressed him then tightened as she sucked hard while slowly pulling up from about halfway until she held just the tip in her mouth. She began bobbing up and down, sucking and working him with her lips and agile tongue. In no time at all he was ready to come.

"I – I'm gonna come!" he warned her, and she pulled away from him, jacking him with her hand, pointing him at her breasts. He gasped, and came, hot white strings of come shooting over the tops of her perfect, pale tits, making her gasp in turn. Simon camehard, he felt as if his verybeingwas coming out of his dick.

Afterwards he lay back, getting his breath. Alison sat back on her haunches, smiling at him, and looking down at her breasts.

"Mmmm. I really like it when I do that," she said, a little dreamily.

"Yeah..." Simon answered. He looked at her, seeing his pearly come dripping down her body, decorating her breasts in the most erotic way.

They lay together for a while, stroking each other, gently kissing. Alison made no attempt to clean off Simon's semen, and though he was put off by it at first he soon stopped noticing it, except as an aid to erotic, sensuous touching.

Alison felt his dick hardening and smiled at him. "Now,youcan take care ofme," she told him, seductively and he hardened still more.

Simon sat up, and stated to kiss her. She responded hungrily, and once more their hands roamed freely over each other's bodies. Simon pulled them to the bed where they lay on their sides facing each other, still devouring each other. Simon felt her hand on his, moving lower down her abdomen. He felt for her cleft with his middle finger and found it, hot and slippery. Alison's hair was soft and springy under his hand as he pushed his finger in up to the second knuckle, and Alison moaned into his mouth.

"Get me wet, first, as wet as you can," she breathed. He withdrew his finger, spreading the moisture around her, preparing her for him.

He rolled her over onto her back and she spread her legs, lifting her knees a little. He knelt before her, leant forward and took his weight on one arm while aiming himself with the other, rolling the head of his dick in the slick moisture of her pussy before easing himself inside. Alison hissed and thrust her hips forward to impale herself more quickly, and soon Simon was in her tight, hot embrace as far as he could go.

Slowly at first he began to thrust and withdraw, feeling the walls of her sex gripping him despite the copious slippery fluid there. "God, you're wonderful!" he gasped, and Alison giggled a little. Simon kept up the slow pace for a short while, Alison moving with him as they established a natural rhythm. He felt her legs pushing at his buttocks as she indicated he should go a little faster. Despite having just come Simon could feel that his next orgasm wasn't far from arriving. Alison was moaning and gasping under him, and he felt her vaginal muscles gripping and releasing him.

Simon could hold back no longer. He thrust into Alison as hard and fast as he could, then with a yell he pushed himself into her one final time, feeling his come coursing through his dick. He held himself rigid for a moment before collapsing sideways onto the bed, chest heaving.

Alison rolled onto her side, cuddling into his chest. He felt her moving against him, and was puzzled for a moment until he realised she was humping against his hip. Rousing himself, Simon rolled to meet her, placing his hand at her lower lip, feeling the slippery wetness there, knowing that it was his fluid he was feeling. She reached down and took his finger in hers, placing it where she wanted. He inserted his middle finger, then added another while Alison began rubbing her clit furiously.

Alison gasped and bucked, and her fingers went into overdrive. She didn't stop when she stiffened and cried aloud, she didn't stop until he could feel her grasping his fingers deep inside her, spasming against them in rhythm with her cries of release. Seeing Alison in the throes of her orgasm was amazing. Simon thought he'd never seen anything quite so beautiful as the wonderful slim blonde as she arched her back, face contorted in pleasure. Then she grabbed his hand and forced it away as she became too sensitive to continue.

Afterwards they lay together in post-orgasmic bliss until they dropped into the land of Nod.

Alison woke him when the alarm went off, kissed him and said, "Thanks, Simon. I really enjoyed tonight."

He blinked at her for a moment, wondering what, where, why, until he came to properly. Then he focussed on the pretty blonde figure sitting fully dressed on the bed beside him.

"Uh, thanks. You're a pretty wonderful person to be with, too."

Alison looked down at him fondly for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"Well. I have to go. Maybe we'll hook up sometime?"

"I'd really like that. Is there a number I can reach you at, or an address?"

Alison hesitated a moment before opening her bag and grabbing a pen and notebook. Simon saw that the pages were covered in tiny writing, and looked quizzically at her. Alison explained, "It's my song-writing book."

She tore a blank page out, quickly wrote an address on it and gave the paper to Simon. "This is my parent's address, I pop in there every now and then so you can reach me there."

She left the page on the bedside table, leaned over and kissed him, whirled and left.

- - - - - - - - - -

The following morning, John asked Simon, "So how'd you get on?"

Simon had the happy aura of a guy who'd got laid last night. "Brilliant. Alison's got rhythm all right! How about you?"

Privately Simon had hoped it was more, but...

"I did okay, too. You can meet her tomorrow night, we're going out again. What about you and Alison?"

"Nah, she's off somewhere for another gig."

"Shame. Still, she gets to see a lot of different places, I suppose."

"Yeah. Alison said it made a change from shagging in the back of the band van, though." Simon paused in thought for a moment. "She seems far too nice for that kind've existence, you know. I was really taken with her."

John eyed his friend. "Thattaken?"

"Well, it's not as if I'll be seeing her again, I expect. Nah, not taken that much. But man, she was good!"

'But,' he reflected, 'She did leave her address. I could write.'

'Icould...'

- - - - - - - - - -

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12