Winter Fires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

Simon leaned forward. "There's a film on at the Odeon tonight. I've not seen it before, but I've heard about it," he told her.

"The Rocky Horror Picture Show?" Marianne asked, eyes crinkling with humour. "I've heard that's a little... risqué."

Simon's smile increased in wattage. "Yeah... D'you fancy seeing it with me? We can get there in time tonight, if we go now."

"Sure!" Marianne replied, already getting up from the table. "I'd love to!"

It was a fairly lame excuse for a date, of course. Still, both of them enjoyed the film tremendously. It was sexy, camp and fun. He thought Susan Sarandon was wonderful as Janet and MariannelovedTim Curry as Frank'n'Furter.

So they sat in the dark cinema, with some popcorn and a fizzy drink. Simon reached over and took Marianne's hand, and she turned to him and smiled. Soon she was cuddled against him as they watched, and he could feel the comforting warmth of her shoulder and arm against his. Simon thought they could have been watching anything and he'd have enjoyed it.

As The Professor was explaining how to do the Time Warp, Marianne let go of his hand. Simon felt the loss, but then she turned to him again, put one hand behind his head and leaned into him.

Her lips were warm, soft velvet. Her mouth opened and Simon felt her tongue, agile and quick, tasting his own lips, then exploring his mouth as he explored hers as the kiss deepened.

Simon didn't find out what happened next in the film; he and Marianne didn't part until the final credits were rolling. But when the lights came up they broke away flushed with passion, and in Simon's case slight embarrassment. He tried to stand quickly but found it difficult; feeling likeeveryonewould look and see his erection. Marianne stood next to him with an amused expression.

They left the cinema arm in arm, and standing on the steps for a moment. Simon reached for Marianne and she came willingly into his arms again. They kissed once more, ignoring the world passing by around them, before Marianne reluctantly pulled away.

"I need to get home, Simon. Thanks for a lovely evening."

"Do you have to go now?" Simon asked. He winced as he heard the plaintive note in his voice.

Marianne grinned. "Yes, Simon, I do." Her face turned serious. "I've got work tomorrow, and I'm sure you do too, plus my Mother will be wondering where I've got to. I mean, I know I'm eighteen, but still she'll worry all the while I live at home with her. It's natural."

Simon noted the lack of a reference to her father. Not knowing what to say, he decided, in a rare moment of clarity, to say nothing. They began walking to the bus stop just around the corner from the cinema.

"I guess," said Simon. "It's natural for parents to want to protect a daughter, I suppose. Especially an only daughter."

She looked at him, sharply. "What made you say that, Simon?" she asked. There was something that Simon couldn't work out in her voice.

"Oh? Not an only child? It's just that you hadn't mentioned a brother or sister."

The bus drew up, and Simon got on and paid for their tickets. Fifteen pence each.

They took a pair of seats and Marianne resumed their conversation.

"I suppose I haven't. I've got a sister." She smiled a small, secretive smile. "We get on well together. She's a lot quieter than me."

"Is she like you otherwise?" Simon asked.

"Oh, yes. I think you could say that." Again, there was that small smile. "So, did you fancy Janet? Or, perhaps, Magenta?"

Simon grinned. "Oh, I think Susan Sarandon'ssexy," he said, and took a cuff on his arm. He smiled wider. "It's the hair, I think."

She looked at him, quizzically.

"Let's just say that I bet she has more fun!"

That cost him another punch on his arm. "Ow, that hurt!" he told her, rubbing his bicep. "You deserved it!" she told him, but she was smiling as she said it. It was something he noticed about Marianne, she seemed to always be smiling, never sad.

They reached her stop, and got off. At her gate, they stood together for a moment.

"I really did enjoy tonight, Simon."

"I did too. When can we go out again?"

"I have a class at the college tomorrow night. I'm studying for my English 'A' level." At Simon's encouraging look, she went on, "I left at sixteen and have regretted it since then."

"What do you want to do? Do you know?"

"I'm just a secretary, at the moment. I want to progress, to do more. But this is the Civil Service we're talking about. I need formal qualifications before they'll look at me. I want to get my 'A' level, then see about doing an Open University degree. You?"

"I'm happy in the Brigade. I'll see where that takes me."

Once again that thousand-watt smile. Then she kissed him, a quick, no-nonsense peck – before leaning into him again. Their arms went around each other and the kiss went on, and on, until finally Marianne pulled away, breathless.

"I'll have to go, Simon. Call me Friday, about seven, if you can. We'll arrange something then. But call me!"

She pulled away, and he held onto her hand for a moment.

"I will, Marianne." She pulled free, turned and walked up the path towards her door. "I'll call!" he told her again. At her door, she turned, flashed him a brief smile that he could see even in the dim light, opened the door and quickly, she was gone.

Simon walked home. It was just over three miles, and a chilly evening, but he didn't notice the cold.

All through the walk back he was reliving the evening. In particular, he went over the taste of her soft, supple lips, the scent of her perfume, the warmth of her arm and shoulder against him, the feel of her breasts through their clothes...

'Marianne's amazing!' he thought, over and over.

He was still thinking that as, once more, he recalled her beauty in private later that night!

- - - - - - - - - -

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12