Winter Fires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

Marianne stopped and waited for Simon to say something else. He kept her waiting while he sorted through his feelings.

"What sort of photographs, Marianne?"

Now she looked Simon defiantly in the eye.

"Glamour photographs, Simon.

Simon chewed on this for another long moment.

"You want to be photographed in the nude? You want to do porn?

"No, not porn. Well, in a bikini, or topless, like the girls on Page 3."

Simon was silent a little longer, thinking about how he'd feel about this. On one hand, it was very arousing, but on the other he could feel jealousy rising.

"Simon? I really want to do this, you know? I just didn't want to upset you by telling you afterwards."

She paused, then went on, "Are you okay?"

"I… I think so, Marianne. If it's what you want to do, then fine, do it. I can just hear some of the guys at the station, though. And what about your family? What are they going to think? And your workmates?"

"Mum and Cari will be fine with it, don't worry – Mum probably more than Caroline. I don't care what the guys at your station think, though they'll probably be envious of you, actually. And everyone else? Fuck 'em! Just fuck 'em!"

Simon physically recoiled a little, taken aback by her vehemence. Marianne grinned at him, but then her expression turned to concern. She asked him, "So, are you really okay with it?"

Simon could see just how much she wanted his approval, and made his mind up. "Yes, Marianne my sweet sexy one, I'm okay with it."

Marianne squealed as she grabbed him, nearly toppling them off the wall. "Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I'll thank you properly when I can get you alone, but for now…"

The kiss they shared then should have melted the stone of the wall.

It was only later that Simon wondered how she'd known what sort of photographs were taken at the studio.

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12