Winter Formal ? By Him

Story Info
Bri, the sorority girl, got what she deserved teasing men.
4.3k words
3.95
40.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bri got into this because of herself and actions.

I am not a mean guy. It was actually out of character what happened. You see, I am this frat guy. I have for years been trying to get the attention of Bri. She is this sorority girl. She is a knock-out! She is short compared to my 6'3", she is 5'3". She is a blonde with those streaky things girls put in their hair to make it blonder. She has amazing tits! They are huge but those dresses she wears really reveal them. She has amazing blue eyes that I could get lost in. I lust over this girl! She is what I think of morning, noon and night. I lay in bed masturbating to the thought of her. I thought I saw once a glimpse of her pussy when she stood up at the end of English Lit. This possible glimpse gave me weeks of material to jerk off to. I mean I already knew she wore no bra. Some college girls don't have to. Those perky tits up and on display. Like I said, they aren't huge, but she puts them on display. I love when the air is on full blast in Lit. I can't hear the professor. But I can see her nipples piercing through the thin material. That thin material I have learned is all that separates Bri's bare body from my complete view.

I asked her out. I asked her to study group. Let's face it. She is hot, not smart! She has turned me down. She has turned many guys down. But, I was determined at the Winter Formal, I was going to prove my case to her and talk her into going out with me.

She walked in; those silver heels made her look 5 inches taller. Her light blue dress was like icicles. This may have been the point to her outfit. But, in the cold, I was saddened to not see her nipples poke through quite the way they normally did. I mean she just walked in from the December cold air. That was okay. I knew I was going to make me rounds to her. And I could tell even from a distance that I would enjoy looking down that low cut dress.

I bid my time and then took one of those fruity drinks other guys had been getting her. I gave it to her while enjoying the spectacular view of her tits on display. I was right. I was pretty sure if I got her to dance I could see all the way to her nipples, which I was wrong were erect. I asked her to dance. She blew me off.

A while later, I tried again; I brought another drink, another time I asked her to dance. She blew me of again.

But, all those drinks caught up to my sweet. She was exiting the bathroom. I could tell she was sick to her stomach. I scooped her up. She said, "Hey, didn't I tell you no; I didn't want to dance." "I am not dancing with you I am going to help you."

I took her to the old dorms, the ones being remodeled. I decided I would help her, and myself. This girl had been the content of my fantasies since I first saw her. And I was going to show her that she should have given me the time of day.

I took her to the large complex shower room, white cold tiles everywhere. I gagged, blindfolded, and tied her hands together, then laid her on the floor. I contemplated hiking her skirt up for a better view and taking what I wanted. But, I thought better of it. It would be more fun this way. She was coming to. I had not drugged her. But with all those guys at the party wanting her, I was not surprised something was slipped into her drink and I took advantage of it. She let out a moan as she was coming to.

"Stand up," I ordered.

I was surprised she listened. This was going to be fun!

"Now, if you are a good girl, this will be painless for you. If not, well, we will say I may enjoy it more... Are you going to b a good girl?"

I knew she could not speak, so I expected a shake of her head. I was right!

"I am not surprised. In typical Bri fashion, you think you have the power here. Well, this time, I do. And if you want to do unharmed you best think this through Bri. You are blindfolded, gagged and your hands are tied up. I can easily bind you up in such a way to use you more for my pleasure. You have been a cock tease surely since before you entered college. And now I have the power and you will do as I please this time. Have I proved my case?"

She submissively nodded.

"Take 5 steps straight forward."

I untied her hands as I had a great plan. She was going to give me a show. She was going to be my stripper!

"Remember to behave. That means do not touch your gag or blindfold and do exactly as I say. Take 5 steps back."

She did as I said, but I could see her tremble. This brought me pleasure as I knew I had complete control over her.

"Reach around the back of your dress and unzip it."

She shook her head no at me. It was an attempt at control. But, I had the control this time!

"That is fine. You don't want to play by the rules... I will slice it off of you. Then you will have nothing to leave here in when I release you."

I had to prove my point to keep her under control. I was close feeling my body against hers my hot breath fell on her. She froze as she felt my sharp knife slice the top of her dress. I took pride in the opening of this area of the dress, enjoying seeing her bra, though it was sooner than I intended. Her facial expressions changed, I saw the fear of what could happen to her flash across her face.

"You going to do as you are told?"

She nodded and reached the zipper of her dress, unzipping it fully.

"Now turn and show me."

I loved the view of her tanned ass. And I always dreamed of kissing up and down her back and shoulders.

"Slowly push your dress off down your body. Do it slow and like a strip tease. We all know how you like to tease. This should not be hard for you."

She started at the bust where sliced down the front of her dress. The air hit those tits that were only covered by the light blue lace. Her nipples were fully erect, as was my penis. But, I was not going to attend to that yet. More fun was to be had. I wanted to embarrass her a bit.

"Oh you are happy to see me. You never gave me the time of day before. But you are going to give me all your time tonight."

My eyes wanted to pop out of my head as she danced around, turning about seductively and slowly removing her dress. It was better than in my masturbating sessions. She pushed the dress lower down her flat abs. Oh how I wanted to run across the room and kiss each inch of her beautiful body. But, I restrained myself in a chair enjoying my private showing. The last time she spun, her dress hit the floor.

"Step out of it and throw it forward. If you continue to be good, it will be returned."

She did as she was told. She stood looking like pure perfection in just a lace bra and thong.

"Slowly remove your bra."

She did as I told her to, unhooking the back clasp and lowering it a quarter of an inch at a time until, I saw her perfectly pink little, erect nipples totally uncovered, I could hardly pay mind to the lace bra that hit the floor. I could not control myself any longer. I unzipped my pants quietly and started stroking myself. I think her fear was what kept her from hearing anything other than my instructions. She had quickly covered herself and kicked the bra to me. I quickened my stroke.

"You almost have it my dear. I want the clothes but I want to see you. I know you are turned on. Show me those perfectly pink and erect nipples. I saw them through the lace. Now show them without. Remember, this can be painless or painful."

I nearly came as she lowered her hands revealing those 34B's. Like I said, she was not busty, but those perfect 34B's were perky and splaying little pink erect nipples. I thought of what it would be like to suck them as I quickened my stroke again. All that kept me from seeing her fully naked body was a lace thong. So just me when I say, that thong made no difference. I saw her perfectly shaven pussy, her nipples I wanted to suck while I pounded my hard eight and a half inch cock into that tight pink snatch. This is what caused me to go over the top. But, you know the saying, "young, dumb, and full of cum." I knew it would not be long before my next erection.

"Turn around and walk 10 steps."

She listened, utterly terrified.

"Reach forward, you will feel the wall. Spread your legs wide. Lower your body down the wall then down so your arms are shoulder-width apart, hands touching the floor."

Oh I loved how my girl listened to me. Her breasts hung between her spread legs and I saw a different look at her pussy. I knew what I was doing! I wanted this view of her bent over. I was erect again thinking of how I wanted to bang her from behind. How her heels made this picture perfect extending her legs. I wanted to fuck her holding her tits to force myself into her harder, faster and more. After doing as she was told, she stood up turning back to her original stance.

"No, no, my love; back to your last stance. I don't think you were trying to disobey this time. But, there will need to be a small punishment."

She hesitated and turned slowly, and bent down her breasts lowering toward the floor again and this time I saw the wetness of her pussy. It would be ready for me if I were to attack her pussy. I wanted to attend more to my throbbing cock. It was difficult to stand to walk over to her. It was harder to keep control not letting her know the ways she turned me on and that I had cum and wanted to many more times. I did not want her thinking she had the power, even if it was over merely my orgasm. I move my feather on a stick up and down her thighs tickling her as I went. I saw her dripping cunt. But, I ignored it teasing her more. Finally, I rubbed the feather over her cunt. I could smell her juices as they wettened the feather. I knew her embarrassment but thought I would play into it. She just lay doubled over for an eternity, which just made it easier to think of how I wanted to bang her. And how THIS was what I would always think of when I lay in bed thinking of her. Her wet pussy sprawled for me, her tits hanging between her legs, and me in control of how when and where I have her. Oh, I had a great view of her pussy but I wanted unobstructed. "Move the crotch to the side. I want to see your dripping pussy." She did as she was told. I ran the feather over her bare pussy. I held my breath to not moan myself. I could noticeably see her skin over her entire body reddening. It was like all of a sudden she was confident that I knew of her arousal.

I turned back toward my chair and told her, "Don't be embarrassed Bri, you are beautiful, a fact you know and flaunt. I am just admiring you in all your beauty. I like seeing you in such a personal manor. You can stand and fully remove those thong panties. They seem quite useless at this point."

She slid them to the floor. I could not wait to get these in my hands. I had not intended of degrading the way she left but I wanted my hard cock in those panties.

"Kick it to me Bri."

She did as she was told, sliding them to me. I wrapped the lace around my cock. I found it adorable that she tried for modesty now, covering her tits with one hand and pussy with the other. She was adorably fuckable standing there helpless. It was laughable though, every guy had seen so much of her, but she had control. This time, she did not want someone to see her tits. This time she wanted her cunt covered. What was the purpose of no bra and panties in class? The thin layer between her and the world? I allowed her false modesty. I was soon going to really have fun.

"Will you do as told if I remove your gag?"

I stroked myself. She nodded. I removed her restraint quickly. Then I returned to my seat.

"Are you cold?" I quicken my speed.

"Yes"

"You didn't seem cold a bit ago. You seemed pretty hot. But, I am a nice guy. I will let you get warmed up. Remember, as always, if you are good. It is painless. I don't make the same guarantee if you don't listen. Do you want to warm up and listen?"

"Yes"

I kept my voice steady as I climaxed. I knew I had more orgasms to come. And this night would prove MANY more!

"I want you to masturbate for me."

"WHAT?"

Just what I wanted to hear! It played well to make it like it was an afterthought as a punishment. It was what I wanted in the first place.

"Now that bought you a penalty. Now you must tell me what you are doing while you do it. No stifling back when your orgasm. I heard your breath as my tickler touched you. You didn't want me to hear your arousal. Your dripping proved otherwise"

"Okay. How do you want me?"

"Excellent question; but, how do you do it alone?"

"On my back."

"Then on the floor you go. Don't forget to tell me what you are doing and what you feel."

I wanted to see her as organic as she was when she masturbated for herself. I wanted to hear what she did and see it. I knew it would get me off again and faster than just seeing her. It told me what she was thinking, feeling, to get in her head. She got down on the floor, spread her legs. I moved to watch from between her spread legs. I wanted the best view. But, I also wanted to be close enough to cum on her, if I could not control myself! I did control myself.

"I am spreading my legs. The air is hitting my kitty."

"PUSSY!" I yelled. I wanted her to be put down to the sexual being she was. I wanted her to use the raw words that brought forth emotion of fucking. "It is your pussy and you should call it such!"

"The air is hitting my pussy. It feels for a minute as though the air will dry my pussy off. But my urge to pleasure myself is so strong; I cannot let it dry me. I am running my hands over my breasts."

"TITS!" I interrupt again. "This is my fantasy. Say it how I want." I wanted fucking raw fucking!

"I am running my hands over my tits. I feel my erect nipples piercing at my hands. I am bouncing them up and down. I am imagining riding a guy and my tits bouncing up and down with each of my thrusting him into my pussy. I am just enjoying the bouncing of my tits as if they were bouncing from intercourse."

"FUCKING! Stop using girlie jargon! You have fucked many times. You don't have feeling toward the guy you are pleasuring you. You just want to get off. So call it what it is. FUCKING!"

"I am just enjoying the bouncing of my tits as if they were bouncing from fucking. I slowly move my left hand down my abs to my shaven pussy. I finger between my lips. A bit of my juices wet my finger. Then I go to my clit." My feet instinctively raise my legs off the ground my knees bent and legs wide open. "I rub it in circles. Always counter clockwise circles. My right forearm over my face almost burying it." She quickenes the speed of her counter clockwise circle, she buried her face into her arm harder, and panted. "Uh uh uh uh uh uh uhh uhhh Uhh," She did not stifle her moans. Finally it was real, organic. It was like having a window into her nightly routine. And it was gonna make me cum NOW. "I, want, my tits, mauled! I... am... bouncing... my tits... I wish... I had... my vibrator." I didn't want her vibrator, I wanted to shove my penis in her and cum inside her. "I... am... gonna... CUM!" She mauled at her tits as she said this. "UHHH UHHHH UHHHH UHHHHH UHHHHH OOOOOOOHHHH." I pinched my penis so a stream of cum did not shoot out onto her. I came into a towel. This was my loudest orgasm. But because she was so into her own, she did not notice. I loved watching as she pinched her nipples causing her to climb over the edge. "Oooo... oooo...ooo..." She laid on the floor in the afterglow of climax. I had seen her look beautiful every day I had ever seen her, but this was the most beautiful I had ever seen her! I was speechless as I cleaned myself up AGAIN. But I had to get my composure back. I was the boss you know!

"Do you feel dirty?"

"Yes. I have never done that for someone before."

"Well. Have I hurt you?"

"No." I could tell she was confused.

"I am going to tie you up for this next part. But, if you are good, I will not hurt you and will let you go. Don't make me have to gag you."

"Okay."

I fastened her arms into my contraption. There was a bar between her hands. This was so I could hand her from the ceiling and flip her how I wanted her. I led her to the actual showers, turning on the water. I hung her to the ceiling. I enjoyed my time being so close to her, and her being so venerable. Her tits rose as I put her on the contraption and to be this close and not attack her tits was very difficult!

"You said you were dirty, so I am going to bathe my dirty girl. You also said I had not hurt you. So, you must trust that I will continue to not hurt you."

I ran the water over her perfect body. I tried to keep my breath to myself. But, my continued lust for her was overwhelming.

"I am going to remove my clothes. If I am to bathe you, I don't want to get my clothes wet."

I paused from my attention to her to myself. I took off my socks and shoes. I went to my shirt. I unbuttoned it slowly as if it were a show for her. It probably was. I knew my face was not that great. I threw my wife beater undershirt off quickly. I am no 10 but, I have a really great body. My abs tightened in anticipation. I unbuckled my belt. I took my pants to the floor then my boxers. My erection was finally free. I was completely naked. I stood next to her and turned the water on. I bent down and knew my hot breath was turning her on. Her chest heaved.

"Oh my dirty girl likes it."

It was a shame she missed my strip tease.

I soaped up her tits. I wanted to spend an eternity on them my ex always told me how she hated that guys spent enough attention on the tits to get to the pussy. I did not want that! I wanted to get her tits the attention they DESERVED. I knew I worked hard and my hands were not soft. But I enjoyed my calloused hands over her soft tits. I could not help but grope them and bounce them up and down. I spent time thinking how I wanted to suck on them, how I wanted to use them as a pillow to sleep on after fucking for an eighth time in a night. When I could take it no longer, I lowered myself to kneel before her. She was panting in anticipation of my next move. I could not take spending as much time on her stomach as I had her abs. But, I knew I had to tease her quite a bit. Her panting quickened. She was very excited. She was moving foot to foot wanting more. I knew where she wanted the attention; she wanted her dripping pussy to be serviced. But, instead of giving her pussy attention, I wanted to have her on the edge. I stood to lower her arms slightly. I then caught her off guard and off balance as I spun her around. It was the purpose of this particular contraption in the first place. Her breath had slowed. And I thought she was holding her breath as I instinctively kissed her shoulder. It had been in every dream, fantasy and fixation I ever had of her. I kissed her out of impulse and instinct. I knew she could feel my erection poking her ass, she let out a moan. It did not seem that my kiss nor erection were unwelcome any longer. Now I really had her where I wanted her. She would be teased and tortured as she tortured men. I then washed her back. I moved down her body, washing as I lowered myself. I was kneeling, and her perfectly ripe ass was inches from my mouth. I could not help but playfully bite her ass. I enjoyed her squeal. She was enjoying our contact. I quickly spun her around. Her perfectly trimmed pussy was at my face. It was a perfect diamond. It was wet, and the fragrance was the most intoxicating I have ever encountered.

"Spread your legs."

I knew she was REALLY enjoying this. There was no way she would not hang on my every word now. She spread her legs and I fingered around her pussy. I did not want to lather it like I had the rest of her body because I wanted to see all of it, not through soap suds. I fingered around the outside of her vaginal lips. I rubbed her cum down her thighs. I continued teasing her opening. I knew what she wanted but she soon told me anyway.

12