Winter Formal ? By Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK MY PUSSY!" I felt your cock! I want it in me!"

"You miss the point."

"No I felt your point and I want it!"

I just continued playing with her pussy. This now replaced my only thoughts and future thoughts while jerking off. I rubbed her clit how she had earlier. I knew my hot breath was just getting her more hot and bothered. I knew she was right on the edge of cumming right here and there. It was not that I did not want the up close and personal view. It was I wanted to toy with her. I wanted to keep control after she was no longer here. I stood and rinsed her off. And sadly knew my fun had ended.

"I am going to untie your hands. Count aloud to 50 and I will let you see the man you will fuck tonight. Then you may remove your blindfold."

She was counted through panting breath. When she reached 50 I was gone. I had not intended on fucking her. So, it was not a lie that no one was there when she removed the blindfold. I left her a towel and her clothes. Oh how I wish I left just a towel, or nothing at all. I would phone my buddies to let them hear I heard Bri was running through campus without clothes. That so would have been fun. But, I was nice and played nicely. I had grabbed my clothes and raced to a closet to dress. I watched as she left the building she has this weird walk. And I knew mission accomplished. She was going home in her wet panties and was hot and bothered.

I would have enjoyed fucking her, or ultimately revealing who I was. But, it was more fun this way. I went to jack off in my own shower. I was already plotting my next move. I would get the video from security and send a copy to her. It was an abandoned building surely campus security cared to know people were not damaging a building and would have security cameras. Additionally, I did not want my secret found out of our fun. I would need to edit out my face. It was more fun Bri not knowing her captor. Plus I could enjoy the rest of the year toying with her, getting her hot and bothered. I planned of more my next few times alone with Bri.

12