Winter Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she made sure that the entire head was covered. She was driving me crazy. I was breathing heavily now so she stopped what she was doing. I said to her, " I can't take this anymore. Suck on my cock." She looked at me, smiled and asked, "Do you like what I'm doing? This middle aged mama has a lot more to show you." She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. I put my hand around her as we walked and felt between the cheeks of her ass to touch her pussy. I pressed my finger into her as we reached the bed. She crawled onto the bed on all fours as I pushed my finger deeper into her. She turned her body towards me so that I had to pull my hand back. She patted on the bed and said. " Come on up and let me put that big hard cock of yours in my mouth. Put your head on the pillow and give me that other one."

I did as she said and she took the other pillow and placed it under my hips. She then sat on top of my stomach. I could feel the heat and wetness coming from her pussy. She leaned down to kiss me. She put her tongue into my mouth and I couldn't believe how much of her saliva poured into my mouth. I almost gagged as she pulled her mouth from mine. She smiled and said, "Pretty wet, isn't it. Just letting you know that I can create quite a bit of spit in my mouth. Wet pussy, wet mouth." With that she quickly turned around on her hands and knees, her head over my dick and her pussy over my nose. I reached up and held her firm ass in my hands.

I caressed her cheeks, making large circles over her flesh. I looked between her legs and watched as the lips of her pussy began to spread apart. Like a mouth slowly opening, they finally separated. I looked past her pussy to see what she was doing over my dick. I watched as she took hold of her cock and held it still. She then positioned her mouth about a foot above it. She opened her mouth and a long stream of spit left her mouth and cascaded down to my cock.

The warm fluid covered my entire penis. It rolled over her hand and I felt it as it ran down the cheeks of my ass to the pillow. She slowly lowered her mouth to my aching cock. Spit continued to flow until her mouth covered just the head of my cock. Her tongue lightly played with the hole where my thick, hot cum wished to flow from. She let her tongue feel the entire surface of my cock's head. She then lowered her head until my entire cock was in her mouth. I felt her nose touch my scrotum. I could feel her warm breath leave her nostrils. As her spit covered my balls her breathing had a cooling effect on them. Christine knew how to suck dick; that was for sure. Her tongue caressed my entire shaft, circling it, stroking it.

She lifted her head so that she could lick the skin at the base of the head of my cock. She held the head of my cock in her lips as she stroked the full length of my cock in her hand. When she began to go up and down on my cock with her mouth, she lowered her pussy to my mouth. She tilted her hips, pushing her ass high into the air and her cunt opened up wide as it tilted towards me. A drop of her juice was hanging from a couple of the long pubic hairs of her pussy. I reached out with my lips, grabbing the hairs and taking the drop of fluid into my mouth. I tugged on the hairs until her cunt was in reach. As I licked her cunt she became wetter and wetter.

I knew that this fluid wasn't from my mouth. She tasted so sweet. Didn't Christine know that a woman of 48 was supposed to be drying up. She was the wettest woman I had ever had. She pressed down onto my mouth. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could. I reached up and spread the cheeks of her ass apart. I felt with my finger until I reached her asshole. I played with the outer edge of her poop shoot. I put the tip of my finger over it and I could feel it pucker up. She tilted her hips even more, so that I could suck on her clit. It was filled with blood making it easy for me to find. I sucked and licked it as Christine moaned with pleasure.

Her hips rocked as she began to let her body go. All of a sudden she stopped sucking on my dick and concentrated on what she was feeling between her legs. She squeezed my cock hard as she began to rock more seriously on my mouth. Faster and faster she went as my tongue worked on her clit. She began to moan louder with pleasure as once again her body committed itself to orgasm. Her cunt expanded as she started to cum. Her juices seemed to get hotter and definitely flowed faster as she reached orgasm.

She cried out, "Go….go….go. Don't stop. Don't stop. More. More." Her legs began to shake as she came and came. She rocked and rocked her hips, always pressing her cunt to my mouth. As her orgasm began to subside she once again took my cock into her mouth. She brought her head up and down on it until her orgasm was over. She lifted her pussy from my mouth and I watched as her body heaved with every breath she took.

"Oh Stu, what are you doing to me," she said weakly. "Are you trying to kill me or something. How much of this do you think I can take. Don't forget my age. I can see the headlines now. Forty-eight year old woman dies after having too many orgasms." She turned her head to look at me and asked with a smile, "We're not done yet, are we?"

As I pushed two fingers back inside of her wet pussy I said, " No we aren't. We still haven't fucked yet. You came twice and I haven't done anything. I'm building up so much cum inside my balls that they're going to explode. Besides, this body of yours can take it." I slapped her gently on the ass and she smiled.

"Thank you again Stu," She replied. She got from her position and came to kiss me. I could see in her eyes that they were getting wet. She lowered her lips to mine and kissed me softly. She put her arms around my neck and held me tight. "You make me feel like a woman Stu. How can I ever repay you?" she asked.

I told her, "Make me feel like a man now. Fuck me Christine."

I picked up the wet pillow that had been under my hips and tossed it to the floor. I wanted to fuck Christine so bad, but I wanted it to be special for her. I wanted her to know that she was still a very attractive and exciting woman. I wanted her to forget about her age and to rely on her feelings. Her body longed to feel the way it knew that it could. It had shown that to me so far. She had cum twice with no difficulties in just a short time. Some younger woman can't do that in a year. I helped her position herself on her back and made sure that she was comfortable.

I knelt over her and kissed her. I looked at her and asked, " Are you ready my fine lady?" She nodded yes. "You have a great looking body. It's time to use it." I kissed her again and then prepared to make love to her. I took her legs, slowly spread them apart and knelt between them. I rubbed my hands gently, slowly over them. I felt her calves, caressed her knees. I lifted her left leg and put it on my shoulder. With both hands I felt my way down her thighs. I sighed and told her how good she felt, how beautiful she looked. She kept her large round eyes locked on mine.

I put her leg down slowly to the bed, bending it at the knee. I leaned down and softly, slowly kissed the inside of her thigh. I went down to where the tendon of her thigh meets her crotch. I did the same to her other leg. When I was done there, I knelt down and kissed her pussy. I was soft, slow and deliberate. I kissed her stomach, licked it. I gently put my lips to her nipples and kissed them. They immediately became hard and Christine moaned with pleasure. I worked my way up to her neck, kissing her behind her ears, her cheeks, her eyes, her nose.

I kissed her on the lips as tenderly as I could. I pulled my mouth from hers and said, " I want to make love to you Christine. I want to put my cock deep inside of you. I want to cum in you. Let me fuck you Christine. Let me enjoy your beautiful body."

"Take me now Stu," she whispered. "Do what ever you want to me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me soft. Fuck me fast. Fuck me slow. I don't care how you do it but just do it. Let your cock go deep inside of me. Fill me up with all the cum that you have. I can't wait any longer Stu. Hurry up Stu. Fuck me."

With that I began to fuck Christine. I was kneeling between her legs and I lifted her knees up. I pushed them towards her, lifting hers hips from the bed. She reached up, knowing what I wanted her to do, and held her legs behind her knees. She pulled back, lifting her hips even higher. The mound of her pussy rose up and seemed to grow in size. I held my throbbing cock and positioned it at the opening of her cunt. The tip of my dick could feel the wet hairs of her pussy. I pushed my hips closer until the head of my cock rested between her lips. I slid my cock back and forth over her opening to get it wet. Her hips rock slowly.

The head of my cock rubbed over her clit sending a small shutter through her body. She smiled at me showing the pleasure that it brought. I pulled my hips back so that the head of my cock could enter her. I felt the bone at the top of her pussy with my dick and pushed down below it and into her. I put the head of my cock into her and felt her pussy tighten around it. She lifted her hips to try to have me in deeper but I wouldn't allow it. I lifted my hips from her, letting her only feel the head of my cock in her. " Please Stu. I want it all," she begged quietly.

"I'll let you have all of my cock when I know you're ready Christine," I said softly. "Enjoy what I'm letting you feel. The rest will come soon." Christine began to rock her hips even though it was only the head of my cock that was stimulating her. I bounced my hips slowly, making her feel only a few centimeters of my cock pumping into her. She finally stopped moving her hips and I could feel her pussy relax. Slowly I began to pump my cock into her, going deeper and deeper with each stroke. Christine's hips rocked in unison with me.

She would rise to meet me as I came down to her. She controlled herself, not trying as before to take it all in at once. She was being patient, enjoying how good it felt. Finally our hips met and I was inside of her as far as I could go at that time. We pressed against each other, grinding our bodies into each other. My cock could feel how hot she was inside. It was like wrapping my dick inside a hot, steamy towel. My balls could feel the wetness of her juices that had flowed from her pussy and down onto her ass. The hairs of my scrotum stuck to the cheeks of her ass. She let go of her knees and wrapped her soft legs around my body. She held on to me tightly, pushing me from behind with her calves, trying to push me deeper into her cunt.

We stayed locked to each other in this way for what seemed to be a long time. I felt the muscles inside of her cunt squeezing around my cock. They would relax and then tighten again quickly. Christine moaned with every contraction of her muscles. When she was ready to continue, she released her hold of me and spread her legs as far apart as she could. I lifted my body from her, slowly pulling my dick away from her warm, wet cunt. I pushed my cock back inside of her slowly. She rocked her hips, lifting her pussy higher. Again we did this and I could sense her hips spread wider. The space between her legs had grown.

My cock fell deeper inside of her. I could feel the tip of my dick touch her cervix. She let out a gasp as she felt it also. Our speed increased. Her pussy juices increased in their flow. I began to hear a sloshing sound as her pussy filled with her juices and my hard cock. Once again her hips spread wider still. I pushed as hard and as deep as I could. Christine moaned her sign of approval. As our speed increased even more I looked down at her. She was looking at me; she was smiling that sexy, toothy smile once more. It turned me on ever more than I thought possible.

Faster, harder, deeper I pumped. Her tight ass made a slapping sound against my thighs. She began to grunt as she tried ever so hard to take me deeper. I could feel my balls begin to tighten as they prepared to send my thick cum deep into her. My cock seemed to stretch even more, wanting to touch the back walls of her vagina. The hole at the tip of my cock seemed to open wider. Christine said to me in a clear voice, " Pump Stu. Pump. Pump. Pump. Oh please. I'm cumming Stu. I'm cummimg. Don't stop. Don't stop." Her body began to buck as her orgasm took control. Her hips worked like a piston. She cried out as the waves of pleasure tore through her body. She rolled her head from side to side as she screamed, "More…more….more."

I felt my hot cum rising from my balls and through my hard shaft. I felt the muscles of my cock tighten as I pushed it as deep as I could into her pussy. My cum exploded out of my dick and into her. She cried out as she felt my hot fluid fill her cunt. I continued to pump hard, wanting every drop of cum to leave my dick and flow into her. Christine's body lifted off of the bed, wanting my dick farther inside. Once again she wrapped her legs around my body, holding me tight between her legs. I felt her shake as another orgasm grew inside of her and delivered its gift. She slowly began to regain control of her body as her last orgasm subsided.

My cock continued to pulsate inside of her pussy, wanting to fill her with more cum but unable to do so. She had drained me of all that had built up inside of me. When we had finally given up and stopped trying to go on, I bent down to kiss her. She returned my kiss softly and hugged me. She took her legs from around me and rested them on the bed. I rose from her and took me cock out of her. I looked at her pussy and saw that the hole of her cunt was still wide open. The skin around it had a red glow from the pounding my cock had given it. Slowly the lips of her pussy began to close, her vagina returning to its original shape.

An involuntary muscle contraction made her pussy lift up and my cum and her juices poured from her snatch. It flowed from her cunt and slowly rolled down the crack of her ass. She quickly put her hand over her hole to try to stop the flow, a small amount seeping between her fingers. She smiled at me and asked, " Can you get me some tissues please?" I went to her bathroom and brought some to her. She took them with her clean hand and quickly covered her pussy. She kept her hand between her legs as she waddled quickly to the bathroom. I watched her ass move from side to side and felt a twinge in my cock. It wanted to harden again but couldn't right now. I followed her into the bathroom as she sat down on her toilet.

She spread her legs and pushed with her muscles as if she were giving birth. We heard the sound of my cum plop into the bowl. She pushed again and another load dripped from her pussy. She spread her legs wider and looked down. She brought her head up and showed me her teeth once more with a smile. She lifted her ass from the toilet and pointed between her legs. We both watched as a mixture of her pussy juice and my thick cum hung from her cunt and slowly stretched its way down to the water. As it thinned out, it finally separated. The fluid that was still hanging from her slowly inched its way back up to her pussy.

"You sure had a lot of cum in you," she said.

"You sure had a lot of cum in you," I replied.

"I think we need to take a bath, don't you?" she asked. She got up and walked to the tub to start a bath for us. I looked out of the bathroom window and watched the snow coming down.

I turned to her and said, "Looks like I'll have to stay the night. Do you mind?"

She came to me and kissed me. She smiled and said, "I'm beginning to like winter a lot more."

12