Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022 at Literotica

Story Info
Congratulations to the winning authors! Read all the holiday tales!
718 words
23k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,131 Followers




* * * * *

Congratulations to the winning stories, and all the participants!

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Music and a Wayward Elf by theWriterInTheNude


Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
One Little Question by MsCherylTerra


Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Reclaiming by TarnishedPenny


** Read all the contest stories here! **

* * * * *


The Literotica Annual Winter Holidays Contest is the last of special annual Lit contest of 2021. Unlike the monthly contests, the special contests challenge writers to create compelling, fun tales on a theme. This time, the theme is the wintry holidays and winter-related events.

-- If you'd like to participate in this contest, please read this entire post. If you don't read the whole thing, you may miss out on important rules, rendering your story ineligible for the contest! --


You can begin submitting on (or before): November 11
The last day to submit is: December 2 at 11:59pm EST
Winners will be announced on: December 9

This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. A story may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously. The prizes for the top 3 stories will be the same as those awarded in the monthly contests:

First Place: $150 Cash Prize

Second Place: $100 Cash Prize

Third Place: $75 Cash Prize


Submit your contest story in via your Control Panel New Story form, just as you would any story.

All rules for the monthly contests are in place. Like the Monthly contests, you can submit as many entries as you like. And like the Monthly contests, only one of your stories can place in the contest - that is, if you author the top two highest voted stories, only the top one will be eligible.

The only exceptions to the rules are:

All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately. If you have a multi-chaptered contest-themed submission, please submit all chapters together as one story submission.
We will allow authors who have won in our monthly contests within the last 6 months to win in this special contest. However, if you have won a prize in one of the last two special contests, you are not eligible to win in this one.
A story has only to accrue 25 votes to be eligible, rather than the 50 required for the monthly contest.

The following guidelines also apply:
• Author must copy and paste the phrase "WINTER HOLIDAY 2022" to the "Notes to Admin" field of the submission (quotes are not needed).
Again -- PLEASE do not forget to put the EXACT phrase "WINTER HOLIDAY 2022" IN THE "Notes to Admin" FIELD - NOT the description field or anywhere else. In fact, we recommend that you copy and paste to avoid typos. If it is not in the NOTES field – or if it's typoed - we cannot easily find your story and it may not be approved in a timely manner to be entered into the contest!!
• Submissions must have a Winter Holiday theme: i.e. holiday celebrations, winter weather (will be different in north and south hemispheres!), winter events and superstitions, all things Wintery. Be creative! Please don't just submit a normal story in which everyone is wearing a Santa hat. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers (aka voters) will likely punish you for your trickiness.

Any story that meets the above criteria will be automatically entered into the contest. Winners will be decided by reader input (aka votes).

Visit the Winter Holidays Official Support Thread, hosted by RubenR for Oggbashan for more info and of course support and encouragement from your fellow authors.

Important Note: Once your story is submitted, it may take over 72 hours for it to be posted, or may be sent back to you for clarification/mending. We strongly suggest that you do not wait till the last day of the contest to submit your story. The sooner you submit, the better chance your story has of accruing the votes necessary to be eligible.

Good luck, and have fun!

Literotica
Literotica
2,131 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
sober71sober71over 1 year ago

A very erotic and arousing story. I Awarded it 5*s

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Strange Car in the Driveway He'd forgive anything for love, but he won't forgive that.in Loving Wives
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
My Wife Goes on a Date She wanted to spend a night with another man.in Loving Wives
Karma Karma delivers karma.in Loving Wives
Never Enough She thought she could go back to how it was. She was wrong.in Loving Wives
More Stories