Winter in New York - A Week in Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We received an escort to highly decorated table with the headwaiter commenting, "Martin, you'll find that David makes sure the boss knows who makes business work. When David first came here, we could barely hold two stars, had high turn over, and a lot of dissatisfaction. We invested in people first then invested in the business. We became the dining destination of the rich and famous. Without David and your book, well you get the picture."

"Martin, this is Sol," David formerly introduced us. "Sol has been here since opening day. He works the floor rather than the office. He likes being close to his employees, listening to them, learning from them. He is the owner you want owners to be."

I took Sol's hand and shook it with gusto. "Sol, we will have to talk more personally. I am updating my research and want to include material from owners. Will you let me spend a couple hours with you and any staff you want to attend?"

"We close for training every Thursday. The entire staff is here and you might want to hear from the chef and cooking staff, wait staff, and business office staff. Everybody has input." I marked it on my calendar.

The dinner was splendid consisting of crisp green salad, onion soup, followed by fresh Alaskan king crab. Each course came with a wine that complemented the food, after dinner was coffee followed by a brandy. The meal was not heavy, properly proportioned to satisfy.

David made sure to thank and tip each person who served us. As we left, Sol reminded me of our Thursday meeting, "Martin, we'll be seeing you Thursday, yes?" His European style question was as much a statement as question.

"Sol, I'll be here with an open mic, blank notebook, and fresh pen." Sol had anticipated our departure as a taxi was at the curb with address already given.

Riding back to DavidÕs apartment was less than 15 minutes and I busied myself making notes about Nickie's class and Sol's invitation. "Constantly working Martin? No time for your host?" David's tone was not angry, as he was probably the same way. Business happens when least expected.

"David, there'll be time aplenty, I'll assure you that. It may be clumsy at first from lack of experience, yet you'll have my complete attention, and I yours, I hope." I placed my hand on his leg nearest me and let my palm slide up his thigh until almost contacting his crotch. There I gave a little squeeze and a tickle.

"You could have me enjoying clumsy. What other ways are you clumsy?" I felt a strong stirring in his crotch, slid my palm higher to cup his expanding penis.

"We'll get to the bottom of my clumsiness if you think you can top the night we've already had." The reference to bottom and top were not lost on David as I felt him place his palm on my leg to begin his foreplay with me.

"Martin, we not going to fuck cheerleaders tonight are we?"

I gasped, "No, tonight we start a new book." The taxi slowed to a stop at the door of David's building. With the fare paid, David and I strolled into a waiting elevator, it was empty, and as the doors closed, we embraced to share a passionate kiss. Those years past when we watched each other getting lucky with one cheerleader or another dissolved into a vanished memory. Only now, this moment, existed, I was giving into my curiosity, giving up my past straight life for a new beginning.

The elevator shuddered to a stop on David's floor and our embrace shuddered to a stop as well. During the ride, David was pressing himself into me as I pressed into him. I felt his hardening cock against me, as I knew he felt mine. Seeing his hard cock, he seeing mine was nothing new considering how many times we had sexual conquests over one girl or another. Yet, tonight we were seeing each other getting aroused because of each other.

The few feet from the elevator to his apartment might well have been a couple football fields length. I wanted to continue the embrace and bring it to its ultimate sexual embrace. David barely closed the door behind us before we locked in another embrace. Neither of knew who initiated the embrace but it was clear that we both wanted it.

I reached behind David to cup his ass and pull him into me. I was acting like a schoolboy on prom night knowing I was going to have hot sex, not with the girl of my dreams but the boy of my dreams. David escalated the pressure by grabbing my ass and drawing me tightly against him.

"Martin, undress for me. Not a locker room stud, be a man craving another man. Let me know what you want."

Breathless, I replied, "I want you, in my mouth, in my anus. I want to feel the bliss you gave all those girls then, I want to experience you." Slowly I slipped my sport coat off, tossing it across the room, then my shirt. I bent at the waist to undo my shoes, remove them and my socks. I dropped my pants and kicked out of them. I stood before David stripped and sporting a hard on.

I stepped back toward David, reached out to begin removing his clothing. His coat, shirt, shoes and socks in the same order. However, I went to my knees to remove his pants. As soon as his cock came into view, I took it in hand and guided it to my mouth. "My first blow job David and I want it."

I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue to lick at the clear liquid man lube that appeared at the tip. Then I licked around his head, down the shaft one side, up the shaft the other side. It tasted good and felt good. After several long licks, I surrendered my mouth to his shaft taking inch by inch until I could take no more.

I looked up into David's eyes to see him looking back at me. I saw satisfaction and want in his eyes. I saw our teen years flash in front of me through his eyes. I saw passion, lust, and maybe love in his eyes. If I was reading his eyes correctly, I hoped he was seeing the same. I picked up the pace of my mouth on his cock; I wanted to taste his tang feeling his cum hitting my mouth.

"Martin, dear Martin!" David was gasping as he was apparently getting close to the orgasm I wanted him to have. There was no denying what was to be the next experience. "Martin, I have to cum."

I increased my tongue swipes across his head as I held him firmly in my mouth. I tried to suck him like a straw, then he quivered and shock as he jetted several long blasts into my mouth before the pulsing subsided. I was able to take it all, none leaking from between my lips; my mouth was full of the nectar of man. After several seconds, I released his cock from my mouth, raised my head to show him what he did to me. Then I closed my mouth and swallowed.

David came to his knees and kissed me hard, his tongue trying to dual with mine. I think he was trying to wipe the remainder of his essence from my mouth. I was surprised, David was still hard, and he was trying to thrust into me. I knew this was my cue to present myself to him. Present the raging stallion his reward.

"David, its time, take me." From nowhere came a tube of lube that David used to prepare me, he applied some to himself. I felt his shaft at my sphincter, felt him begin to push, felt that strong anal muscle relax, then with complete abandon, I pushed back on his cock to the hilt. "Oh fuck! That's nice. Do it, David, now!"

David withdrew and gave a hardy push that I matched. We were driving ourselves into each other with no desire to slow down, we wanted to fuck. This was no unfeeling dildo in my ass, it was a real feeling cock attached to a person who has emotions and desires. We grunted and moaned at each thrust. I used my anal muscles to squeeze against his cock. I squeezed and released to the tempo of David's thrusts. I have no idea how long we fucked and time was no longer a consideration. All that was important was giving this man, David, my school friend, my body with no thought of consequences.

David was becoming erratic in his thrusting and his grunts were becoming great cries of passion. Suddenly, no warning, he drove into me hard and deep. I felt his cock expand then contract as his second cum began spilling into my anus. The feeling was so strong that it sent me into orgasm all over David's carpet. I cried out as my cock began spewing, my anal muscles renewing their contractions on David's still cumming cock.

As we began calming from our mutual orgasm, David spoke, "If that was clumsy, Martin, I don't want you to practice. That was amazing, you are amazing." I felt his cock shrinking; as it did, I squeezed against him. I did not want to loose him or loose any cum.

"David, when did you know you were gay, what was the thing that triggered it? I need to know. I feel alive like I've never been before. I want more, more of you, more of this."

David gave a brief sigh as his cock escaped my grasp. "I don't know for sure when I knew I was gay. It was a growing feeling that became reality one night about 20 years ago. I was curious like you are and met a guy, we clicked. We had a couple weeks together before he had an accident and became disabled. He was my trigger. Now you have to tell me, when did you become curious."

I took a few moments before beginning. "Well, David, if I'm honest, it was when we were young and wasting our nights banging young girls. I saw you with a hard on and wondered what the girls were feeling, of course I suppressed those thoughts. Then after my divorce, I began wondering, reading, studying, practicing with toys. I found out that I enjoyed the feeling of my ass penetrated. When I knew this trip was coming up, I decided to try seducing you. Little did I know you had mutual feelings."

By now, we were laying side by side on our backs. I shifted my weight to lie on my side and look into David's eyes. The urge was strong to draw him into me; I draped my arm around him, feeling his skin under my fingers. I continued to shift my weight until my chest contacted with David's. My head facing down, eyes looking into his face, I brushed lips across his waiting for a reply. David drew his arm around me, pulling me closer, and kissed me in return.

Our kiss grew in passion and our free hands roamed each other's bodies. I was surprised to feel myself responding to his touch getting hard this soon after the orgasm I just had, David felt it also. Although he already had two strong orgasms, one in my mouth and one still in my bowels, he turned to take me in his mouth with both lust and gusto.

"I'm only priming the pump, Martin. I want you to fuck me, fill me just as I did you." I moaned as his tongue slid down my length. I heard a gasp from some far detached location only to realize it was I as David enveloped my cock in his warm mouth.

I fumbled for the tube of lube left on the floor, was barely able to flip open the top. I did deposit a good dollop on my fingers. David was kneeling but not directly over me. I had to reach for his butt to begin planting the lube around his sphincter. David felt me exploring him and shifted so I had more area to touch. His ass was relaxed and open to my touch, with well-lubricated fingers; I pushed into him as deeply as I could. When I found his little walnut shaped prostate, I began to rub it with growing pressure.

His matched my moans, he sucked harder as I massaged harder. Suddenly, David stopped sucking; he just quivered and shook on his knees. He screamed that he was cumming. "Martin, fuck! What was that?" David pulled away from my finger, lifted his face from cock, spun around, lined my cock with his sphincter, and sat on me hard. He buried my cock in his bowels. "I still feel it, Martin. I still feel my ass cumming."

I was excited to have my cock in David's ass; I could hardly speak through the height of sexual bliss. "Prostate orgasm," I panted. "Anal orgasm," I groaned. David was now rocking his hips side to side then began to lift off me followed by gravity forcing him back down. David was taking long strokes and falling hard on my crotch, each time he hit bottom, he expelled a large breath sucking it back as he rose.

"Lay on your stomach, David. I want you from behind." He seemed reluctant to give up my cock as he slowly complied. There was no sweet talk, no words at all. I spread his legs, lined up, and drove to the hilt. "Now I'm going to fuck you." I not sure where the strength came from; however, I was like a pile driver forcing David into the carpet.

"Martin, fuck! ItÕs happening again. Oh, fuck! Cum with me." He was begging me, crying for my cum and just as David began using his anal muscles to push through his second anal orgasm, I drove into him and held my position. Seconds later, I erupted into David's bowels.

"Holy fuck! David that was the best orgasm I've had in a long time." I was still feeling my cock twitch the last moments of orgasm while David was straining through his own anal orgasm. His muscles were gripping me tightly as he strained. David's moans slow subsided as both our breathing returned to normal.

I was lying squarely on David's back and began kissing his neck and shoulders. Although my cock had shrunk, I was still partly embedded. I continued to push into David feeling him relaxing until I slipped from him. David turned his head just enough to make eye contact before speaking. What he said frightened me and excited me, "Martin, I love you. Don't say anything, don't reply, just know that I love you." I leaned as best I could and kissed him.

I raised myself from David's back, the evidence our union clearly visible. During my union with David, my exertions let the deposit he left in me become a sticky mess between my ass cheeks, it felt lovely. I don't know what came over me; however, I lowered my head to David's ass and began licking him clean. Normally, I would have thought this dirty, thought this depraved; yet, now I thought it sensual and sexual.

David shuttered feeling the contact of my tongue licking the length between his ass cheeks. I tried to reach my tongue as deeply as possible to taste our combined excretions. My tongue made contact with his sphincter as I licked and David thrust his hips up to meet my probe. David gave a moan, more a sigh really then breathed out heavily say very softly, "That's a fucking first."

I lifted my face from David's ass and whispered back, "I hope itÕs not a fucking last. David, I want more of you, as much as you can give me."

"Martin, I think we should consider a shower."

"Dibs on washing your back and anything else you think needs cleaning." I was spent, getting to my feet was an aerobic workout; David was not faring any better. When we were finally to our feet, we embraced, kissed deeply, with much passion, and with wanting. When we broke, walking toward the master suite, I added, "Perhaps brushing our teeth is in order as well. I think we taste of sex, we do smell of sex."

We had a relaxing shower. I tried to count all the water jets hitting our bodies giving us alternating pulsing and blasting water massages. One thing I found interesting in David's shower was anal cleansing wands, enema wands. I knew about enemas to clean before and after anal sex, yet this was the first time I'd seen anything like this installed. The temperature was just right, about 100¡, the pressure was like normal enemas allowing the user to fill his rectum and evacuate as little or as much as desired. I made good use of that wand to clean myself very thoroughly; David did also.

With the late hour, we went to bed in each other's arms. As the morning light began breaking through the bedroom curtains, I woke to David's kisses on my neck and back. He was fully charged as his cock rubbed against my ass. "David, you have an open invitation to an invasion," I whispered. David didn't hesitate, pushed against my willing sphincter, and his cock head popped through. We didn't have lube, or I didn't think we did, and I didn't want any. I wanted to feel the raw friction as I received my welcome invader.

"Martin," David sighed, "I meant what I said last night," as he pushed a little deeper. "I've found what I want to keep," he pushed harder, deeper. "Martin, do I feel good in you?" The question was more a plea for an answer than worry about my feelings.

"David, my dear man and best friend," I began. "Would I be in this position if I didn't to be, would you be sinking your wonderful cock in my ass if it didn't feel good, if I didn't want it? You feel good in me, and I feel good with you in me. Make love to me."

I heard David begin to cry softly, "Yes, Martin, I will make love with you." David began rolling his hips into me. He was at the perfect angle to rub my prostate with both inward and outward strokes, I was sure I would have a prostate orgasm.

Our pace was not hurried; we often paused before resuming the slow loving pace. David was hitting my prostate perfectly and I felt the warning signs of my coming anal orgasm. "Now, David, harder, make my ass cum from your cock, let my ass make you cum."

I was meeting each of his thrusts and crying out as my prostate gave me a powerful orgasm. I was straining hard trying to push David out while he continued to batter me. I was leaking semen from my cock when David's loud cry filled the bedroom, he erupted with such force, I cried through my orgasm with him.

We finally found our legs and got out of bed, it was later than I expected, and I had to get ready for my first client visit. I made use of the shower, anal douche wands, shaved, and got dressed. "Martin, coffee and bagel ready for a quick breakfast. Lets eat and I'll get you to your client meeting."

"I may never leave if you keep up this behavior." David looked up at me with longing in his eyes, almost to say an unspoken, you promise. "You're ready to go, did you shower in the other bathroom? Did I make you use it? We could have showered together."

David laughed, "If we showered together, you wouldn't make your appointment."

"Question, business question for you, when you take vacations, do you feel like you have to check in?"

"No, Martin I don't feel I have to and I don't want to. I hire the right people who fit my business culture, fit in with my staff personalities, mentor - not train, then turn them loose. Like General Patton said, don't tell them what to do, tell them what needs doing and let them surprise me with the results."

"I wish I could get some of clients to buy into that. Some are convinced that vacation is just another name for working from home and expect their staff to do the same thing. I have actually fired a couple clients who demanded exclusive 24/7 rights to my time. I told one that if he couldn't think for himself, he needed to resign his post."

We downed a second cup of coffee before hitting the road. "You have any idea where my client is," I asked David.

"You'd be surprised what I know. We'll be at Wagnor Productions in 15 minutes." David smirked with satisfaction knowing my destination.

"How the fuck..." my question remained unfinished as David broke in.

Same smirk on his face, he began, "You're here to consult with the new leadership of Wagnor Productions, and the business was bought out by a front company called D. S. Enterprise. Are you catching on?"

"Fuck me, you are D. S., first name and middle initial. That creates a conflict of interest between my client and my new lover."

"Yes, it does, and when we get there, you will make an announcement of the conflict, dissolve your association with Wagnor, take a healthy commission from the former owners, and I'll become you're surrogate. Then we'll have a late light lunch at ClancyÕs."

The plan was perfect, I explained that David and I have been friends since middle school, a conflict of interest existed, and David would explore other means to make Wagnor more productive. My settlement with the old leadership went into directed deposit with my New York bank and I was free except for Nickie's class and Sol's meeting.

"Nickie's class is tomorrow at 2:30 downtown at U. of Washington. Until then, we are free."