Winter Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying in the glow of the fire light, I rolled Ben onto his stomach. I then began rubbing the oil over his back. His body glistened as I began massaging his entire body. Once the oil had worked into his skin, I turned him over. I rubbed oil from his feet to his neck. As I rubbed his belly, I took his cock into my mouth and I sucked it deeply while he ran his fingers through my hair. I could feel my pussy juices soaking my panties. My nipples were hard and aching.

Needing his attention, I rolled onto my back. He immediately began sucking my tits and rubbing my pussy through my panties. His finger traced the edge of my panties, sometimes just slipping his finger underneath before pulling back. This treachery was driving me crazy. When I felt his finger and then his hand slide under my panties to attend my clit I lost all control. I begged him to rip off my panties and fuck me. He simply slipped two fingers into my soaking pussy which caused me to cum. My thrill was so overwhelming that I squirted all over his hand.

Before I could recover, I felt his tongue licking the inside of my legs, up to my pussy and then to my clit. He began to devour me. I had never had a man perform such extraordinary oral sex on me. It was just a short time before I erupted with another orgasm.

He then lay next to me and we kissed. I could taste myself on his lips. He asked me to get up so he could fuck me from behind. I obliged but instead of getting up, he slipped under my chest and began sucking my hanging breasts. He then moved around until I could feel his weight on my back. I could feel his cock so I reached down and guided it into my cunt. He easily slid his entire length into my juicy pussy. Slowly he began pumping me. I felt him lean back, grab my hips and pull me back as he thrust his cock into me. I felt him losing himself in the excitement of the act. Our hips were slapping together hard. Our breathless groans signaled that we were close to our climax. He slammed me hard and then stopped and I could feel his cock pumping his cum into me which caused my cunt to clamp down on him and I then came. Exhausted, we rolled onto our sides. I slid back into his chest and we lay there together.

Once we recovered, I said that I wanted to shower. As I was just wetting my hair, Ben joined me. He took the soap and began to carefully clean my body. After he rinsed the soap from my skin, he had me sit on a bench in the shower. With the hand held shower, he shampooed my hair. All the while, I could feel my pussy and nipples coming alive again. With my hair rinsed, I took his cock into my mouth. I felt it harden under my efforts. His groaning let me know that he was about to cum. I took his load in my mouth. We then dried each other and headed off to bed. In each other's arms, we quickly fell asleep.

The light through the windows slowly wakened us. This time, Ben was still sleeping soundly so I decided to have breakfast waiting for him. However, as my eyes came to focus, I saw a clock and realized that my flight left in an hour. No time for breakfast. I rousted Ben and he helped me gather up my things while I did my hair and got dressed. With two cups of coffee in hand we loaded up his car and headed to the Hailey airport.

We had just a few minutes before I loaded the commuter jet back to Salt Lake City. We simply held each other until the call came for the passengers to begin loading. I promised myself that I would not cry, but tears began rolling down my cheeks as I tried to thank him. I told him he will never know what this short four days had meant to me. He simply smiled, kissed me and said goodbye.

In my beautiful new coat, I climbed the stairs to enter the jet. I cast a quick look to see Ben standing there. After stowing my bag and getting settled in my seat, I looked out the window to see Ben waving. I waved back. He then signaled to a pocket on his jacket. I reached into my coat pocket and found a note. I looked up to catch one final glimpse, but he was gone.

I waited until we were in the air until I opened the note. It simply said," I am always here for you". The tears welled up in my eyes because there is an anchor out in Idaho for me when my life is in need of calm port.

12