Winter Morning

Story Info
A bitterly cold winter morning turns into a warm morning,
916 words
4.34
16.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bitterly cold winter morning. He looked at the clock on the nightstand -- 6:57 A.M. How lucky he was to be in bed with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Even luckier for him that she was his wife.

He admired her sleeping face and her light breathing as she was snuggled deep into the covers of their bed. She looked so gorgeous and innocent sleeping so peacefully. He moved a stray strand of her silky hair from her face. The brief contact with her soft, creamy skin was enough to make him hard. He shifted slightly into a more comfortable position for his increasing size.

Her eyes opened up and she stretched, the covers revealing the lush, full roundness of the tops of her breasts. She smiled up at him. "Good morning, Darling," she cooed.

"Mmm, good morning, Love," he said. He lightly stroked her face as he leaned over for a kiss. He kissed her lovingly and began to increase the intensity as she deepened their kiss.

"It's awfully cold," she said, pulling the covers more tightly around her body.

"Here, come close to me. I'll keep you warm," he said, holding out his arms to her. She quickly snuggled into his arms and felt his hardness press into the softness of her belly.

"Mmm, someone is excited," she whispered seductively.

"It's what you do to me every morning," he smiled. She looked up at him through her eyelashes and he saw the slight, sly mischievous spark rise in her eyes.

"Well, perhaps we can keep each other warm this morning," she said, seductively wrapping her small hand around his hardness. He thought he would nearly explode from the pleasure of her hand enveloping him. He had to keep a tight hold on his self-control to not let that happen.

"Ooo, you like that, do you?" she asked kissing his neck.

"Mmm...yes..." was all he could manage. She began stroking his throbbing cock, her hand gliding all up and down the entire length of him easily.

His hand found her naked stomach and began lightly caressing it. She arched her body into his questing hand and it moved over her satiny smooth skin and found its way to her full breasts. Instantly at his touch her nipples became hard.

She moaned and hungrily kissed his lips. Her tongue slipped over his and began to eagerly explore his mouth. He returned her kiss with matched passion. His arms wrapped around her body and he pulled her close, his hardness pressed against her so tightly she could feel it aching to be inside her body. She pressed back against him and he moaned with desire.

"I need you," he whispered, his voice thick with longing.

She rolled onto her back and he stared eagerly at her beautifully naked body. Her breasts were full and her nipples were hard peaks, aching for his touch. Her smooth skin reflected the light, giving the illusion of perfection. He ran his hands all over her body, from the tops of her thighs up to her breasts. Then he brought his head down and pulled her right hard nipple into the sweet heat of his mouth. She moaned with pleasure and arched into his mouth, needing to feel more of his tongue all over her. He suckled on her with both desire and love. His mouth alternated from her right breast to her left as his fingers caressed the other with equal fervor.

She grabbed his hand and moved it to the secret area between her legs. He felt how wet she was and it drove him completely insane. "Baby," he moaned. He was so hard it was beginning to hurt him not being inside her. His fingers began to explore her wetness, his fingers easily slipping inside her. She arched into his fingers, her body pulling him deeper inside her.

"Please, Baby," he said, breathlessly, his fingers stroking in and out of her. He could feel her body close to the edge, shimmering on the brink. Her breathing increased and he could feel her body shuttering.

Just before she let her body release, she pulled his fingers out of her and positioned him over her body, guiding him to her extremely warm, wet and ready opening.

She grabbed his buttocks and pulled him deep inside her. The sensations that rippled through his body nearly sent him over the edge. He had to stop in order to control himself. She started grinding against him, rotating her hips against him, drawing him even deeper and deeper. They stared into each other's eyes; neither could tell they were two separate individuals.

Her movements began to quicken again as she felt herself building to her climax. His body began responding to hers, him thrusting deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Her breathing quickened and he felt her body tightening around him. She cried out in ecstasy as her body released in a rush of warm sensations. Her body convulsing around his body was more than enough and he exploded deeply inside her.

He kissed her lovingly and passionately, trying to regain control of his breathing and his body.

"Don't leave me," she whispered, as she kissed his forehead. She pulled his head down to rest between her breasts.

"I won't," he said. He kissed her right breast and positioned himself more comfortably. She stroked his hair and they drifted back off to sleep, happy, satisfied, but most importantly, warm.