Winter Of Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't let up. Just as she began to relax, I persisted with the steady rhythm of plunging tongue and suckling lips. My arms pulled her thighs tighter to me and I burrowed my tongue into her, fucking her with it, wanton in my desire for her. Angela had hardly done with her first orgasm before a second one thundered through her. Her cries turned to sobs as I refused to relinquish her cunt. A third climax took her, and then a fourth.

I finally relented, easing my tongue from her drenched pussy. Her hands left my hair and fell to the bed, supporting her. She lifted her sex from my mouth and, for an instant, a thin strand of cum dangled between her labia and my lips. Trembling and weak, Angela eased her right leg over my head and the thread of pussy juice was broken. She collapsed on the bed beside me.

She lay sprawled across the sheets, her left leg over mine. Breasts jiggling with each gulping breath, shining with sweat. Erect nipples pointed to the ceiling. Thighs glistened with perspiration and trickled juices. God, she was unbelievably beautiful!

Angela's eyes half opened in a blissful haze, an exhausted smile moved her lips. "Your face is all sticky," she whispered.

"I know," I licked my lips and brought the taste into my mouth.

"Hey," she protested, "leave some for me." She rolled onto her side, pressing her body against mine. Leaning in to kiss me, her right hand moved across my torso to cradle my left breast.

Angela's lips moved against mine with increasing passion. Her tongue occasionally lapped at the sticky residue her sex had smeared across my face. Our kiss seemed to reanimate her. While our tongues played, her palm covered my rapidly stiffening nipple and began to rhythmically caress me. I felt the bud tighten further as she slowly circled it with a fingertip.

My nipples were more sensitive than I could ever recall and I wanted Angela to feel how hard they were. More than that, I needed her to kiss them. As if reading my thoughts, she pulled away from my lips and lowered her head to my breasts.

I felt her warm, wet mouth cover my nipple and I gasped "Yes".

My fingers tightened in Angela's hair and my back arched to push the tit deeper between her parted lips. "Please," I whispered. She swirled the stiff tip with her tongue while her right hand continued to manipulate my left breast: squeezing the nipple, rolling it, pulling it. I was almost dizzy with lust.

Angela took the erect tissue between her white teeth. She bit gently and I cried out. Moving her head, she twisted the nipple first left then right, tormenting it until my entire breast became taut. When she briefly surrendered her grasp, my bud became even more erect. The sensations radiating from my nipples shot through my over-stimulated body like lightning. I felt electricity ignite between my thighs.

While she continued her oral attentions, Angela's right hand left my breast and began long, lazy strokes from my shoulder to my thigh. That tantalizing hand of hers made its way to my belly and thighs. Brushing the edges of my pussy, she refused to touch it. I opened my legs wider, my hips lifting from the bed, trying to get her to put her hand where I needed it most. Her fingers danced around my sex with feathery touches.

Meanwhile, Angela's tongue rolled around my nipples and along their distended length. She cooled them now and then by blowing on their wetness.

By this stage, I was becoming seriously wet down below. Her attentions to my thighs and pubic mound were maddening. She alternated deep massage with touches not so light as to be ticklish, then gentle stroking. I spread my legs shamelessly for her, hoping she would touch my pussy, and she did. She dragged her finger the length of my slit with a squelching sound. My nipples throbbed in her mouth and I pushed my mound towards the source of my pleasure, but Angela pulled away.

"Don't tease" I whined. Angela looked up from my breast, smiled and said, "Patience."

She brought her index finger to the super-sensitive flesh of my perineum. She stroked the slippery area and the feeling was so intense that I felt a fresh flow of lubricant well up in my tunnel. It seeped down to where Angela's fingers were working.

She spread the juices, drawing small circles with her fingers, each one just a little closer to my waiting pussy. Next she slid up and down the length of one of my inner labial lips, then she did the same along the other one, up, not quite to the clit, pausing, then down. She repeated this a few times and the feelings were exquisite. My sex was open and ready to welcome her in its folds.

My hips undulated, trying vainly to bring my pleasure-button into contact with her fingers. Angela pulled away. "Don't be greedy!" she scolded. I tensed in anticipation of her touch, but Angela would not be rushed.

It felt like forever passed before she lay her fingers on my labia again. I flinched.

She stroked the sticky furrow up and down, up and down. Hesitating at the entrance to my vagina, she pressed gently. I moaned and spread my legs wider, waiting for her to push inside me.

But no.

Instead, she started again, sliding along the slippery length of my slit.

Up and down, again and again. I was becoming frantic with want, moving my pelvis to match Angela's rhythm, heightening the sensations.

Then she stopped.

I stopped.

I caught my breath and waited.

Then two of her fingers pierced my eager cunt. I cried out. She had finally filled the need that she herself had created in me. Her thumb found my clitoris.

"Ahhh, god - Angela, yes just like that... "That's it, fuck me, baby." I moaned, using language that had never come from my mouth before. "Make me cum. I need to cum now. You want to make me cum, don't you?"

The rhythmic suckling of my nipple continued; Angela bathed the soft flesh of my breast with her lips and tongue. "Your tits are so beautiful, Emma," she whispered. "And your nipples are absolutely mouth-watering. I love how puffy and stiff they get."

Angela withdrew her fingers from my sex and held still at my entrance. I took a deep breath and she pushed them back inside me, a little further this time.

I cried out again.

Angela settled into a steady rhythm, pushing in slowly but smoothly, and withdrawing a little more hastily. Each time she entered me, my pussy lips wrapped around her digits like a kid sucking on a popsicle. I matched her timing, humping against her hand. My excitement coated Angela's fingers. I moaned as she nursed my little tits, passion coursing through and through me. Her thumb spread my juices in circles around my bliss button.

She kept up the same forceful, but tender, piston movement. I ground into her hand, bucking against her fingers. Angela didn't need much prompting, and quickened her pumping, thrusting deeply, pulling back almost to withdrawal, then plunging back in. She worked my pussy unmercifully, fucking me with increasing speed, her knuckles banging against my ass, thumb flying over my clit.

All the while, Angela carried on her onslaught of my nipple. She suckled on the erect tissue, tweaking it between her teeth, bathing it in her warm saliva.

Angela was doing everything perfectly, as if she knew my body better than I did. My pleasure mounted to levels I never dreamed of. I knew I was headed for a mind-blowing orgasm. I babbled "Oh, yes... yes, faster just like ... harder, oh yes. Oh no, don't slow down... put them back inside me. Just slide it, like that ... shove it in me, fuck me, bitch, push it ... no, oh yes ... please, don't ... yes ..." A part of me, the part that had never had sex, never dreamed how glorious and intense it could be, was shocked at what I was saying. The rest of me just didn't give a damn... abandoning every inhibition.

My hips were off the bed and I started to lose all coherence, my voice lapsing into a series of grunts, moans and panting. My cunt juices streamed over her fingers, lubricating them for the big finish. Rivulets of perspiration ran over my rippling tummy muscles and down between my breasts.

Just at the point of explosion, when I couldn't bear another iota of pleasure, Angela paused. She lifted her head from my breast and slipped her fingers out of my cunt, with a pop, leaving the now gaping opening quivering, drooling cum.

"NO!" I cried out. "Don't stop!" I'm sure half the dorm must have heard me and right then it didn't matter. I needed to cum, needed it more urgently than I had ever needed anything.

Angela brought her face next to mine and kissed me with something approaching ferocity. "Don't worry, baby," she purred. "I'll take good care of you."

Slowly making her way down my body, Angela alternated little bites with tender kisses, luxurious licking with ardent sucking. In between these, she murmured, "If you thought my fingers felt good, just imagine what my tongue is gonna do to you." No sooner had she voiced the thought than her tongue thrust into my waiting cunt in one slow, steady and controlled movement. It penetrated easily and filled my void. I screamed out and bore down on her mouth, grinding my hips in circles.

Angela's hands reached under my naked ass, gripping both cheeks. As she pulled me toward her, my legs spread around her, my pelvis tilted up. A flow of moisture wept from my sex, seeming to stoke Angela's lust. She hungrily explored the folds and crevasses of my grasping cunt. Gliding her tongue along my inner lips, she collected surplus cum-juice and swallowed it.

Sweeping along the length of my furrow with her tongue, she formed her full lips around my pussy. I raised my hips higher, welcoming her deeper inside, and she needed no second invitation. She licked from the bottom to the top, pushing through the outer gateway to the tightness beyond. It felt as if she was imbedded in me. My vaginal muscles relaxed and wantonly opened up to her.

Her tongue went deeper, slipping easily inside, and she began a loving tour of my womanhood. I felt the tip moving over my inner walls, milking me of all I had to give.

It was beyond words and I was near to orgasm again. But, Angela wanted something for herself. She pressed her head more tightly to me, allowing her tongue to delve inside me, tapping a wellspring. When she found that pool, she swirled her tongue in it before drawing it back into her mouth and swallowing.

Her lips were sealed over my pussy as she plumbed my innermost depths. My body arched once more and she rose with me, keeping the seal unbroken. I rewarded her with another hot gush, my intimate muscles pulsing with ecstasy. My body shook, my head rolled back and forth on my pillow.

I don't know if it was mercy or greed that inspired her, but Angela must've decided that it was finally my time. Withdrawing her tongue from my core, she brought her lips up to the pink pearl of my clitoris. With a flick of her tongue, she pushed away the hood. She widened her tongue and swathed the rigid nub with her saliva. At that instant, my entire being was wired to that single, wonderful, convergence of nerve endings. She commanded the switch with the tip of her tongue, paying loving tribute to my pleasure button with fluttery bursts of delicate speed.

It only took a few seconds before the searing waves of my orgasm consumed me. I clutched the sheets and thrashed on the bed. My spine stiffened and my thighs closed spasmodically around her head. I was panting uncontrollably as Angela tongue fucked me relentlessly.

My sex was flowing with fluids and I could hear her slurping and swallowing. It was too much for her and some of my juices escaped her to run down my ass cheeks and thighs.

"Oh baby, cum for me, cum for Angela" was all she whispered. Her timing was absolutely perfect. It was all she needed to say to start another climax ripping through me that was at least twice as powerful as the first. With the flair of a virtuoso, Angela sucked my clit and stuck a finger in my ass. I went wild, bucking my hips, and pressing a pillow to my face to muffle my screams.

"Ahhh, god - yes, just like that . . . I'm cumming." And after I shrieked those words into the pillow, Angela applied more pressure on my clit and I thought I was going to levitate right off the bed. If she had been relentless with her fingers before, she was merciless with her mouth now. I tried to get away from her, but she wrapped her arms around my thighs, holding them wide open and keeping her lips and tongue fastened to my pussy. I pushed weakly at her head, until another orgasm ripped through me.

My legs trembled and my hips fell back onto the bed with Angela's finger still in my ass. It was several minutes before I could even see straight. Angela was still between my open legs, just gazing up at my naked body.

She crawled up beside me and laid on her side, head propped up to look at me. She traced circles all over my glistening body. Covered in sweat and cum, I lay sprawled in a warm glow of total satisfaction. Empty, blissful, floating on endorphins. Little fireworks still going off inside me. I was deliriously, fantastically spent.

Reveling in the feel of her naked flesh against mine, my lips found hers and we kissed deeply. Angela's arms wrapped around me, holding me tight against her. We kissed for the longest time, holding each other close.

Angela broke the kiss to look searchingly into my eyes. Her hand brushed my face and she whispered, "I love you, Emma."

I was so overcome, I couldn't answer. I buried my face in her neck and began to cry.

"Emma, dear heart, what's wrong?"

Several minutes passed before I was composed enough to respond. "Nothing's wrong." I sniffled. "It's just that... I've been so in love with you, I was terrified you'd never feel the same. The longer I kept silent, the more the fear grew."

And now," I went on, "to have you say it... to hear the words coming from your lips... it's almost more joy than my heart will hold."

True passion fired the kiss that followed. Love infused our embrace and kept us in each other's arms the rest of the night.

And for many more nights thereafter.

*************************************************

Angela and I stayed together for the rest of our college careers.

Since then, however, distance and time have separated us.

But the magic we created then, still echoes down the years.

It still has the power to warm me on cold, winter nights.

Angela, dearest, should chance ever bring this story to your eyes, I hope it makes clear that I love you still.