Winter of My Discontent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
468 Followers

I pulled out a package containing a hot-pink strap-on and stared at her incredulously.

"You made your dad, the pastor, buy a strap-on?"

She laughed at that. "He wasn't going to refuse me on my deathbed."

As you can probably imagine, that didn't make me any more at ease. Summer's outrageous (especially for a preacher's kid) humor was always one of the things I loved most about her, but even this just seemed above and beyond.

"I want you to ride me and make out with me for a while."

Who was I to deny her request. Surprisingly the box was rather easy to open and I pulled out the toy just shaking my head.

Moving back to her, I fumbled around for a few minutes trying to figure out how to get the harness around her torso while she was confined to the bed. When I finally succeeded, I stepped back to admire the bizarre look of a girl in a hospital bed with a hot-pink dildo sticking straight up.

There was nothing left for me to do but finish stripping myself to join her. I quickly shed my jeans and dropped my panties.

"Oh, you're clean shaven. Give me a twirl love."

Again, who could refuse as I spun to show myself off for her completely.

"You're so beautiful Amy," she said sweetly before her smile twisted and she added, "Now get on my dick and kiss me."

We both busted up laughing at the same time to the absurd statement from the most innocent girl I had ever known.

"Yes ma'am," I replied while still laughing and crawled up on the bed. I positioned myself over her and reached down. I knew I was wet, but I imagined that this was going to be awkward, losing my virginity to the rubber phallus.

I started to lower myself onto it, holding it at the entrance of my pussy as some of my juices started to transfer to it. Slowly I impaled myself on it, feeling the pain as it busted through my hymen. I kept on going as it opened me up, noticing that Summer was watching me with rapt attention.

When I bottomed out on the cock I took a deep breath and leaned forward a little as I moved to place my hands on either side of her shoulders. I leaned down awkwardly to kiss Summer again, her juices still coating my tongue. She didn't seem to care about that. Her left hand moved up and started fondling my breasts, her right hand unmoving as it had been for a while now. She was shutting down, but I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

After several minutes of kissing I finally felt adjusted to the strap-on in my pussy and started to move up and down on it. I'm sure I could make this super erotic, but I don't even really remember the feeling in my body as I rode my love, I just remember the sparks as we made out.

Five, ten, twenty minutes, an hour? I don't know how long had passed before she finally hinted she wanted me to stop kissing. I pulled back confused but she just smiled.

"I want to watch you cum."

I nodded to her and smiled and sat up a little bit more. Her left hand moved to caress my leg as I started riding the cock harder. My hand moved down to grab hers and help guide her in massaging my own clit. She seemed a bit nervous but got into it as I got lost in the pleasure starting to flood my body. Another small eternity as her fingers caressed against my pussy before I felt my body undulating and spasming around the strap-on buried deep inside.

When I finally calmed down she just said softly, "That was beautiful."

I climbed up off of her slowly, my body shaking and rather drained.

"I suppose I should take this off you now, it'd be rather awkward to just have you wearing it when someone inevitably comes in."

She nodded in response and I removed it. As I moved past her she reached out and pulled me close and brought her fingers to my pussy once more, this time inserting them for a moment before pulling out and tasting my own fluids.

Summer let out a soft mhmmm sound as she tasted me but let me get back to cleaning up after us. I pulled her gown back over her properly and put my shirt and panties back on.

"Come lay with me," she said, and once again I couldn't refuse.

Just like that first night we laid together, hand in hand. We cuddled together, and drained physically and emotionally my eyelids got heavy and we fell asleep together.

That was the last time I saw Summer alive. I woke up around ten the next morning and I was alone in the hospital room, Summer was gone.

I packed up my stuff and finished dressing alone and confused. When I finally exited the room Summer's dad was waiting for me.

We finally did it, we slept together until sunrise, I was told.

Lots of stuff happened after that, the funeral, meeting the family, lots of crying. I took time off from school to recover, but I've never moved on, my heart is and always will be Summer's.

-Amy Renee Jessup.

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
468 Followers
12