Winter Snow Alert; Seven Inches by

Story Info
Two mature people meet during a snowstorm.
4.1k words
4.6
117.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

The snow was coming down so heavy that the windshield wipers were clogging. Cedric was concerned that he would be stuck out on the Interstate without any means of calling for help. He had forgotten his cell phone at home and now was at the mercy of the elements. The weatherman had predicted heavy snow accumulating from seven to ten inches by six o’clock am. He had slowed down to nearly twenty miles per hour, crawling along behind an eighteen-wheeler ahead of him. Cedric passed a sign that read ‘Food and Lodging; next Right’. He decided to leave the interstate and head to the nearest motel.

At the end of the ramp, a sign pointed to a Marriott Courtyard hotel two miles down the road. Cedric drove carefully toward some lights that slowly coalesced into the word ‘Marriott’ and he breathed a sigh of relief. He pulled into the hotels drive and parked his Town Car as close to the hotel as possible. The wind and snow bit into his face as he braved the elements to reach the lobby entrance. Once inside he breathed a sigh of relief, stomped the snow from his shoes and removed his coat, already covered with melting snow. Brushing his coat free of snow he ambled to the hotel desk and asked for a room.

The clerk shook his head and advised him that he was fully booked, but if he wanted he could sleep in one of the chairs in the lobby. He was also told that if he had any cancellations, the clerk would save the first one for him. Cedric nodded and looked at the clock behind the desk. It read seven thirty pm. He looked about and saw that the restaurant was open. Hungry, he decided to have an early dinner, a drink after dinner and hope that someone would not keep their reservation this night. Placing his coat in the restaurant cloakroom, Cedric was shown to a table by the hostess. He took the menu and ordered a glass of Chardonnay as he looked over the menu. The hostess smiled and told him that the weather would almost surely cause several cancellations by midnight.

Hearing that, Cedric was encouraged and felt a little better, but was still concerned. He did not relish spending the night in the lobby chairs. A very pleasant waitress recommended the angel hair pasta with meat sauce and Cedric ordered it. The pasta was served him just as he finished his salad, and true to the waitress’s word, it was excellent. Gary finished his dinner and sat back to enjoy sipping his wine. He declined dessert and decided to top off the evening with a slow brandy in the lounge, while he waited for a room cancellation. Entering the lounge Cedric could see only two others in the room, the bartender and a woman seated on a barstool at the end of the bar.

Cedric chose a stool near the center of the bar and ordered a brandy. The bartender brought his drink and started to run a tab for Cedric. Sipping his brandy, Cedric could hear the bartender making small talk with the woman. Cedric could see her very well in the mirror behind the bar. She seemed taller than most women as she sat upright on her barstool. He judged her to be over five feet nine inches tall. Sneaking a glance at her long well shaped legs, Cedric realized that the woman must be at least six feet tall if not a bit more. She wore a black business suit with a short skirt revealing nicely shaped thighs, a white fluffy blouse and patent leather pumps with heels at least four inches high.

The woman’s hair was dark, long and straight, falling to her shoulders. Her face revealed a few slight wrinkles, but there was no doubt that she was quite a beauty in her younger years. ‘A very tall and lovely lady,’ Cedric thought as he signaled the bartender for another drink. He was served quickly, but courteously, as the bartender hurried back to talk with the lady. Cedric could hear some of the conversation about her being a cosmetics sales woman traveling to a company meeting. The bartender asked her name and she replied, “Judith…Judith Wilson”.

“So, Judy me girl, you got caught up in the snowstorm and ended up here?” he asked her.

“Judy, is for young women and girls,” she told him good naturedly, “At my age, I think that Judith is the proper name to use. And yes, the snowstorm trapped me here. Luckily, I got the last available room.” She looked at Cedric and asked, “The storm do you in too?”

“Unfortunately, yes,” Cedric replied with a smile.

Judith returned his smile with a broad grin and motioned to him, “Why don’t you come join us. It’s going to be a long night and we need some new blood at this end of the bar.” The bartender and Cedric both laughed at the novel invitation and Cedric moved to sit next to Judith, bringing his drink with him.

“Hello, I’m Cedric Chapman,” he said to them. Judith and the bartender, Eddie, introduced themselves and the three of them began to chat about all manner of things. Eddie joined them in a drink as both Judith and Cedric bought a few rounds, joking about the snowstorm and their plight. “Weather man said that we’d get seven to ten inches by morning,” said Cedric.

“God, how I could use seven to ten inches by morning,” Judith said with a grin and just a hint of seriousness in her voice. The lounge was suddenly quiet then Judith broke the silence with a charming laugh. “Was that a good pun…or a bad one?” she asked grinning. Eddie refused to touch the next line.

“Here I come to save the day!” Cedric sang out as though he were Mighty Mouse. The three of them laughed heartily at Cedric’s response and it earned both he and Judith another drink, on the house. Judith finished her drink and blew each of them a kiss and said it was time to get some much needed beauty sleep. She stood up towering over both Cedric and Eddie. In her high heels she was at least six feet four inches tall. The men were impressed, especially when they saw her breasts pushing hard against the white blouse and her suit coat. Judith walked out of the lounge, into the elevator and disappeared behind the closing doors. “Nice lady,” Cedric remarked to Eddie as he sipped his brandy, shuddering at the thought of spending the night in the lobby chairs.

Cedric looked at his watch to see that it was nearly eleven thirty pm. He finished his drink, paid his bar bill, with a generous tip to Eddie, and decided to see if there were any cancellations. Just as he got up from the barstool, he heard his name announced over the PA system to come to the front desk. Crossing his fingers he hoped that a cancellation had been received. He hurried to the desk and told the clerk that he was Cedric Chapman. “Telephone, Mr Chapman,” the clerk said, “you may take it over by the lobby chairs. Cedric sat down and laid his coat across the back of the chair and lifted the phone.

“This is Cedric Chapman,” he said.

“Oh, darn,” a voice said into his ear, “I was hoping it would be Mighty Mouse,” Judith teased.

Cedric grinned and played along, “Gadzooks,” he said, “I thought I had saved the Day today.”

“You did, darling, but it’s the night that needs saving now. Does Mighty Mouse do nights too?”

“Yes, but that’s extra,” Cedric teased her, “especially in the snow.”

“Oooo, that does sound worth it though,” Judith continued her role-play, “How deep is the snow now?”

“Hold on and I’ll go measure it,” Cedric replied then was quiet for a few moments. “Using my special lance, it measured just under seven inches and rising,” he reported.

“You best bring that lance to room 220, lest it gets too rusty from getting wet,” Judith said and hung up. Cedric grinned, grabbed his coat and headed to the elevator. A few moments later he knocked on the door of room 220. The door opened and Judith, wearing a floor length silk oriental robe, waved her open palm for him to enter. “Oh, I’m so glad you save nights too, Mighty Mouse,” Judith teased as she closed and locked the door. Cedric laid his coat over a chair and turned to face Judith. She embraced him and kissed him deeply as she pulled off his suit jacket, tie, shirt and undershirt. Her mouth covered his nipple to lick and nibble it as her hands unbuckled his belt, dropping his pants to the floor. She hooked her thumbs in his boxer shorts and pulled them to his ankles as she kneeled to nuzzle and kiss his rapidly swelling cock.

Gently, she pushed him back on the bed, pulled off his shorts and socks leaving him totally naked. Judith smiled slightly as she dropped her robe to the floor revealing her marvelous naked body and magnificent breasts. He judged them to be around thirty six C, with just a slight rounded decline, but no definite sagging. Judith was a beautiful woman with a lovely figure and a slightly trimmed bush descending toward her moist pussy. “Not bad for a fifty years plus woman,” she said, “What do you think?”

“Very good for a fifty years plus woman, Judith. You are magnificent!” Cedric told her.

She turned to the dresser, revealing her splendid ass to him, and held out two diamond shaped blue pills, “One or two Viagra, Cedric?” Smiling Cedric held up two fingers and took the pills from her. She poured him a glass of water and he swallowed the ‘magic’ tablets. “Scoot up onto the pillows,” she said as she climbed onto the bed. Cedric complied and Judith clasped her hands around his balls. An instant chill shot through his balls, as he realized that she had ice chips in both hands. He moaned in pleasure as Judith giggled and rolled his balls in her palms, while his cock swelled quickly upright. She drew down his foreskin to expose his sensitive cockhead, and she blew air all over it to Cedric’s delight.

“Oh my, what a lovely lance Mighty Mouse has to measure snow depths,” she teased as she began to lick his cockshaft from its base to just under the rim of his cockhead and down again, coating it with her saliva. “Mmmm,” Judith moaned as tongued across the sensitive spot on Cedric’s cock to lick off a large accumulation of thick clear pre-cum oozing from his cockhole. Her tongue circled his cockhead and slathered over the spongy firmness of his glans causing Cedric to twitch, oozing more pre-cum. Judith lifted her mouth from his cock and brought breasts over his cock to wipe some pre-cum onto each nipple then offered her nipples to Cedric. Greedily, Cedric covered her left nipple with his mouth and licked the pre-cum off then suckled her nipple while Judith moaned with pleasure. He moved to the other nipple to cleanse it of pre-cum and suckle it as well. Judith sighed as she closed her eyes, feeling her pussy juices begin to flow faster.

Cedric clasped the outsides of her breasts with his palms and pushed them together until her nipples touched. He covered both nipples with his mouth and slathered them with his tongue as Judith groaned delightfully as he jointly tongued her very sensitive nipples. “Oh God that’s sooo good,” sighed Judith as he tugged at her nipples with his lips and teeth. Cedric held her nipples together with his teeth as he reached under her crotch to spread her pussylips wide and place his cockhead between them. Judith gasped as his cockhead touched her clit momentarily then she slowly sat down on his cock letting it slowly penetrate deep within the inner folds of her pussy.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned, as she felt impaled upon his ‘lance’, her asscheeks coming to rest on his thighs. She contracted her cunt muscles squeezing Cedric’s cock several times, causing it to throb repeatedly deep within her. Her initial down thrust had pulled his foreskin down and her clenching pussy drove him nearly mad, as it clasped his sensitive ‘bare’ cockhead. Cedric groaned with pleasure as Judith continued to hold his cock ‘prisoner’ within her cunt. She leaned forward and began to rub her breasts across his face while Cedric grasped her asscheeks to force his cock even deeper within her. She gasped once more and kissed her lover passionately while rising up, tightly clenching his cock.

Judith began a slow fucking motion, rising to just hold his cockhead inside her pussy, then push back down to impale herself upon his marvelous cock again and again. She sat upwards as she fucked him slow and deliberate, head back and eyes closed, fully enjoying his manhood deep within her. Cedric breathed heavier as she fucked him. He reached up to rub her nipples and she gasped, but continued fucking him without a pause. Her lips formed a slight smile as she rose and fell rhythmically, “Oh yesssss, rub them…roll my nipples,” she whispered. Cedric’s initial desire to cum had abated, and he was once again in control of that urge. He concentrated on allowing Judith to fully enjoy herself with his cock as he teased her nipples, increasing her pleasure.

Judith began to increase her tempo and Cedric sensed that her orgasm was building. Her moaning was constant and getting louder as she cried out, “Oh my God…I’m cumming…I’m cumming!” Cedric drove his cock hard upwards into her pussy as she erupted in a massive orgasm, her pussy involuntarily clenching and releasing his cock with each spasm of her cunt. A heavy flow of her cunt nectar drenched Cedric’s pubic hair and balls, trickling down to his asshole as Judith kept crying, “Oh God…Oh God.” Her cunt and clit were so sensitive that she could hardly stand Cedric’s driving ‘piston’ within her. She tried to dismount him, but he held her firmly by her waist as he continued to fuck her hard. “Oh sweet Jesus, how I needed this!” she cried, and came hard again. Her pussy spasms nearly brought Cedric to orgasm, but he resisted marvelously.

Judith fell forward onto his chest gasping for air, her pussy throbbing as it gripped and released his cock with nearly every breath she took. Cedric held her tightly, his cock twitching within her, but still under his control. Judith’s lips were slightly parted and Cedric pulled her head to him to kiss her deeply as she still struggled to breathe. “Oh, wow!” she managed to blurt as she returned his kiss, “That was wonderful, Cedric…just wonderful…God, I needed that.” Her pussy continued to spasm with several after-cums, clutching his hardness delightfully for both of them. “I can’t believe that you didn’t cum,” she gasped as she began to recover. He kissed her chin, nose, both eyelids, then her quivering lips, probing for her tongue. “Ummmmmmmmm,” Judith moaned as they kissed.

He held her tightly and rolled her over to lie on her back. Judith smiled at him. He pumped his cock in and out of her a few times as he sensed her renewed arousal strengthening. He withdrew his cock from her very wet pussy and started to lick her breasts. Licking her nipples again, drew a deep breath and a delightful moan from Judith. He drew his tongue between her breasts and down to her navel. Rimming her navel, Cedric licked the sweet salty sweat that coated it then drew his tongue down her belly to her bush, while Judith moaned with desire. His nose nuzzled the soft curls of her bush, tugging at the fragrant curls with his lips.

He looked at her perfectly formed pussy lips and bent to kiss them. Judith twitched and gasped. Cedric closed his lips on both her cuntlips and gently tugged at them while licking their edges. Judith writhed with anticipation while Cedric flicked his tongue across her closed pussylips. Her breathing hastened and he blew air on her clit as it exited its hood, seeking his attentions. He kissed her pussy as though it were her mouth, rubbing her clit with his nose in the process. Her body shuddered in pleasure as she tried to push her clit towards his tongue, but was denied. Cedric drew his tongue along her cuntlips, up one side and down the other several times avoiding her engorged clit and driving her nearly mad with lust.

“Oh God, Cedric, I can’t stand it, but don’t stop…don’t stop,” she sighed as she felt his tongue gently part her closed cuntlips. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, God!” she gasped, feeling his tongue pushing deep inside her pussy. “Yes…yes,” she cried as he tongued fucked her pussy, his nose resting on her erect and throbbing clit. She writhed delightfully as he pleasured her with his tongue, twitching each time he flicked his tongue over her clit. Cedric placed her legs over his shoulders, pulled a pillow to her ass, lifted her ass up to place the pillow underneath it. His mouth closed over her pussy again and his tongue drove deep inside to swirl about, driving Judith nearly out of her mind with passion. She moaned loudly then bit her lip as she thrashed about under the strong attentions Cedric gave to her pussy.

Her erect and throbbing clit beckoned Cedrics tongue and he flicked over it several times as Judith cried out and grasped his head tightly to hold it at her clit. “Suck it…Oh God, Cedric, suck it!” she gasped. Cedric pulled her pulsating clit into his mouth and began to suck it as though it were a nipple. Judith groaned with pleasure as he reached up to take her nipples captive between his thumbs and forefingers to roll them. He began to suckle her clit in and out of his mouth, never fully releasing it while licking its tip relentlessly. Judith moaned and cried out in ecstasy as she felt another orgasm building deep within her. She pressed his head and face hard to her clit and cunt as her body trembled from the maddening tongue ravishing her clit.

Squeezing her thighs tight about Cedric’s head, Judith shuddered through a mind numbing orgasm. Trying to suppress her scream, she bit her lip and writhed through an intense orgasm, cumming in multiples as Cedric sucked her clit remorselessly. She fought hard to keep from blacking out as she convulsed in one orgasm after another. Her creamy cum nectar spewed onto Cedric’s face and mouth as he swallowed her sweet nectar as best as he could. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she relaxed gasping for air, hardly moving, with her arms lying at her sides. Her thighs released Cedric’s head and her legs fell from his shoulders as she lay motionless and gasping for breath. She opened her mouth as though to speak, but could not.

Cedric licked the nectar that oozed from her pussy then moved up to kiss, lick and suckle each nipple. Judith was covered with sweet salty sweat that delightfully flavored her skin and breasts. He licked and kissed her neck then kissed her full on the mouth, swirling his tongue with Judith’s. Recovering from her hard cum, she returned the kiss passionately and embraced her lover, moaning with ecstasy. She could taste her cunt nectar on his tongue and eagerly sought more as she licked his lips and face.
Cedric returned her kisses as he reached down to lay his cockhead between her sopping wet cuntlips. “Oh yes, Cedric, yesssss,” she groaned into his ear as she felt his massive hard-on slowly sliding into her pussy. “Fuck me…fuck me hard, lover…fuck me soooooo hard!” she gasped, clenching his cock with her cunt once more. “Ummmmmmmmm, that feels soooooo wonderful, lover…sooo wonderful!”

Cedric embedded his rock hard cock deep into her pussy and began fuck his lover hard as she moaned in ecstasy. Her cunt clasped his cock as he drove it hard into her, pulling his foreskin back and squeezing her inner cunt folds against his super sensitive cockhead. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her and redoubled her efforts to ‘torment’ his sensitive cockhead as he fucked her. Judith marveled at her lovers’ stamina and endurance, as he continued to propel his cock in and out of her super hot pussy. She happily realized that he was advancing her to yet another orgasm. Holding him close, she drove her hips upward to meet his thrusts and locked her legs together around his waist for leverage.

They fucked hard like that for several minutes then both began to moan, precursors to the hard cums that they were hurtling towards. Cedric cried out first then exploded in a sea of warm thick white cum deep into Judith’s eager cunt. Feeling the huge wads of warm cum splatter deep inside her pussy drove her over the edge erupting in another powerful cum. Cedric’s balls pumped out huge wads of thick cum into her pussy, bathing it with his seed, filling her to the point of leaking cum from her pussy. His cum coated his balls, and slowly rolled down to cover Judith’s asshole as it leaked steadily from her cunt. They both gasped and wheezed trying to catch their breaths, but the ‘Fuck Gods’ totally owned them and would not easily let them go.

12