Winter Snow Alert; Seven Inches by

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cedric’s orgasm was so intense that his crotch ached from the hard pumping of his muscles. He could feel his cock wallowing in his cum deep inside his lover as he struggled to regain his senses. Judith could do no better and she surrendered, embracing her lover and kissing him on his cheeks, shoulders and neck. They lay still for several moments, Cedric lying on top of Judith, until their senses recovered. “God, Cedric,” Judith sighed, finding her voice, “that’s as good a fucking as I’ve ever had, lover.” Cedric smiled and rolled off of Judith to lie at her side. She reached to her pussy to scoop up a dollop of cum and brought it to her mouth, licking her fingers. “Ummmmm, sooo good,” she said. Sitting up Judith his spent, cum covered cock into her mouth to lick it clean.

Cedric trembled as she licked his intensely sensitive cockhead free of his cum and her nectar. She cleaned his balls completely and then scooped up more cum from her pussy to spread on her nipples. She moved up on the bed and offered him her cum coated nipples. He smiled up at her as she lowered her nipples to his mouth. Opening, Cedric licked her right nipple free of their blended cum, swallowed then moved to lick and clean her left nipple in the same fashion. Judith thought about sitting on Cedric’s face, to have him lick her pussy clean, but decided against the idea. She was afraid he would arouse her again and she was unsure if she wanted to cum that hard again. ‘Better to save it for morning,’ she thought, spent and exhausted.

“Judith, you were magnificent…incredible!” Cedric declared. “I think you drained Mighty Mouse of his energy for now.”

Judith held his flaccid cock with her fingers as she bent down to kiss it and remarked, “Awwww, Mighty Mouse lost his lance. Now how will he measure how deep the snow is?” she teased him.

“Be thankful, he ‘Saved the Night’ and pray that he will ‘Save the Day’ in the morning, sweet maiden in distress,” Cedric said kidding her. Judith kissed Cedric deeply, thanking him for making marvelous love to her.

“Great tunes left in old fiddles,” she laughed. Cedric grinned and embraced her. They lay back on the bed and Cedric pulled the covers over Judith. Judith looked at him seriously, “Stay the night, Cedric. I really would love to have you stay…please?” she asked. Cedric pulled the covers over his body too and nodded. “You have wasted me tonight, you dirty old man,” she said. “I’m so exhausted, but very happy. All I want now is for you to snuggle me up tight to your body and hold me as I go to sleep.”


“I thought that was my line,” Cedric teased her, “men are the ones that want to roll over and sleep.”

“Well, Mighty Mouse, I’ve had my seven inches before morning, and now we are going to sleep,” she said firmly as she kissed him. Cedric held her tightly to his body and they both drifted off to sleep. Outside the snow depth had passed ten inches and was still coming down hard.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

12