Winter Sport

Story Info
She goes on a winter holiday without her husband.
1.9k words
2.87
74.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that I was the one woman at our ski resort hotel who intended behaving herself. There were quite a few married women there without their husbands and there was a tacit assumption that they were going to have a good time, doing things they wouldn't get away with at home. My chum Anna, happily married with a child was bent on an illicit romantic experience, as she called it.

Personally I was missing Ted dreadfully. This was the first time in our four year old marriage that we'd been apart and I was vowing never again. It was just that I'd always wanted to try skiing and this trip with Anna had been too good an opportunity to miss. Ted had been unable to get the time off work. Anna's husband just didn't want to come.

There was nothing else to do but drink and party in the evenings. Well, you could sit in your room and watch television but what the heck! It was all in German too which I didn't understand.

So that first night I went to the après ski party with Anna. It was fun. There was a good vibe and there were people of all ages there which was reassuring. It wasn't going to be all snogging and pairing off like at parties in my student days.

I got talking to various people, mostly others from the same package tour so we at least knew each other by sight. I had a few dances with different chaps and I nursed my one drink. I saw Anna talking to some hunk of a guy and thought 'Oh dear!' She was laughing too much at his jokes and it did not bode well.

Various chaps came on to me. Some of them were gorgeous and gave me thoughts which I had to reject. I learnt to avoid the ones that I really liked the look of. Their ultimate objective for the evening was all too clear and disengagement after a dance could be difficult.

I got talking to a woman from our tour group. She was touching forty and was with her husband who was dancing with someone else. She should be safe company until I could slip away and get to bed. Then a man came over. He was one of the advanced ski instructors and looked like something out of a movie. He was of her generation and he actually clicked his heels and bowed to her before he spoke. He asked her for ze pleasure of ein tanz bitten and she near wet herself in her eagerness to dance with him. It was as if she'd been waiting for this moment all her life. She had certainly been waiting for it all evening.

So much for safe company. I felt quite betrayed as I sat there, all alone and feeling sorry for myself. I accepted a dance with the next man who asked me. He wasn't a hunk, rather ordinary in fact so I didn't need to put up my mental defences.

And that was a mistake. He had a good sense of humour, was pleasant and nice to be with. I knew he was more husband material than stud. He was a lot like Ted in many ways except that he was German speaking. He felt kind of safe so I spent the evening with him, mostly dancing and a few drinks. And then, come bedtime, I went to bed with him.

"What the hell am I doing?" I thought as we got into a deliciously exciting embrace between the sheets. Then he was inside me and I just gave myself up to the pleasure of the moment. I woke up beside him next morning.

One good test of a man is when he's just waking up. Dieter looked up at me, sleepy eyed, his hair all mussed up, and he gave me a wicked lazy grin. "Thank you. Carol. Last night was so wonderful." He did speak good English.

I felt guilty as sin and yet I wondered if I would get the same that night.

I had a great day on the slopes, got back dog tired at about four, showered and took a nap in my own room. Refreshed I joined Anna and we went down to dinner and party.

Having had time to think about it I vowed never again. One lapse was bad enough. I expected Ted to be faithful to me and of course I would be faithful to him. It was only a ten day holiday so it should be easy enough. I vowed to forget about Dieter and what had happened last night.

Of course, that evening, I accepted when Dieter asked me to dance with him. I'd said no to three or four guys already and I hated being the wall flower. Just to be safe I stayed with Dieter all evening and what could I do but go with him to his room later?

I stayed with Dieter every night of the holiday. It was safer that way and he was very nice.

On the flight home I asked Anna what she was going to tell her husband.

"Everything. I don't have any secrets from Jack."

"Even about... you know?"

"Especially about Konrad. That's the bit that'll interest him most."

Anna could see my astonishment. "Don't tell a soul but Jack likes me to have a little adventure like that now and again. He gets all turned on when I tell him about it."

I was open mouthed. Most of the guys I'd known had been possessive and jealous in varying degrees. Certainly none of them would have been like Jack. Then I remembered a conversation I'd had with Ted a few days before leaving for this holiday.

Ted hadn't seemed to mind me having this trip. I'd have hated it if Ted had been going without me. I'd asked him if he wasn't worried that I might be a little bit naughty while I was away.

He looked surprised as if that hadn't occurred to him. "Well, whatever happens you gotta come home afterwards," he said.

"So you wouldn't mind then?" I was trying to provoke a reaction. A little jealousy wouldn't be amiss.

"I don't think so. Total stranger you'll never see again. It wouldn't take anything away from me and you'd have some fun on holiday. Probably be good for you."

"Would you want to know about it?"

"Why not? It would be sexy, like that time when you told me about your old boyfriends."

"But it would be so embarrassing for me."

"Well, you'd have had the pleasure. The embarrassment is the price you pay for it."

So much for inspiring some jealousy. I hadn't realised that my confession of my old boyfriends, when we got engaged, had been sexy for him. At the time I was just relieved that he didn't go all stupid about it.

I'd no intention of doing anything the least bit naughty on holiday. I'd only mentioned it to disturb Ted's complacency. Besides I love Ted and am perfectly content being his wife. I didn't want anyone else. Certainly not for real even though I might have the occasional fantasy once in a while.

So should I tell Ted what I'd been up to? I told Anna what Ted had said to me before I left.

"Hmm, sounds to me he'd enjoy hearing about it," Anna said. "Could be he's like Jack that way. I think a lot of men are."

"Oh gawd! How on earth can I tell my husband I'd been with another man?"

"Easy. Wait until he asks you and then..."

I listened carefully to Anna's advice.

On my return Ted was pleased to see me and I him. I threw myself into his arms and we both almost fell over. We had tea and I told him about the holiday, well the skiing part. "Ted I'd like to have a bath and get changed. Would you run it for me while I unpack?"

He ran the bath. I dumped a load of clothes into the laundry basket. He had the tub deep and hot by that time. I undressed him and got him into the tub first. Then I stripped while he watched me. When I got in the tub with him he already had an erection.

"I was hoping you might have an interesting confession to make," he remarked.

"Well, yes, Ted. I was a little bit naughty while I was away." I contrived to look embarrassed and guilty about it. Heck, I was embarrassed and guilty about it.

He looked interested and excited rather than angry. His erection stayed up.

"I want you to know Ted that I do love you, more than ever. And I didn't really plan for it to happen."

He nodded and smiled but didn't say anything. Anna's advice had been to feed information to him in small bits, see how he was taking it and stop if he looked upset.

"So tell me about it."

I led into it gradually: the parties, being a wall flower, dancing with various chaps, dancing with Dieter. No sign of upset from Ted, but I got a sense of mounting excitement from him. When I told him that Dieter had kissed me on the dance floor Ted's erection remained intact. He was looking excited by my account. I deemed it safe to continue my story: how Dieter had got me into his bedroom, had got my clothes off, had fondled me and so on. I told him how guilty I'd felt as Dieter had slid into me, and how deliciously irresistible it had been once he was inside me. I confessed that I had enjoyed it immensely and that my guilt had enhanced the pleasure. I found that once I had actually started talking about it, it was a pleasant relief to unburden myself.

It was probably the one occasion when Ted really listened to what I had to say. He was hanging on my every word and didn't interrupt at all. His body language, the look on his face and his erection all indicated that he was enjoying my confession immensely. The result of that was that I told him even more about my adventure than I'd meant to.

I got out of the bath, dried myself and slipped on a dressing gown. "So I've told you everything" I said to Ted as he got out. "What naughtiness do you have to tell me?"

"I jerked off a lot thinking of you getting it from someone else," he admitted. Then he did look shy and I wondered what was coming. No matter what I'd been up to, I couldn't stand the idea of Ted being with another woman.

"And I tried on your underwear, Carol."

That was okay. I'd taken the good stuff with me. I hadn't realised he'd want to. "Did you enjoy that?" I asked him.

"Yes. And there's a special sexiness about stocking and suspenders."

"And you didn't go with any other women while I was away?"

"Good lord no. Why bother when my wife is due back from a special sex training programme?"

I loved him for that. I kissed him. And then it was Ted's turn to get what I'd been giving Dieter while I was away. I expected him to come too soon. He didn't. It was wonderful.

Well, I was back in the real world and my marriage was okay; better than ever in fact. My guilt and Ted's turn on made us both more attentive and considerate to each other.

And given that attentiveness and consideration are the essence of a good loving marriage, I had the wicked thought that a little light cuckolding from time to time could even be good for a marriage.

End