Winter Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers

"I can see why you had so much fun." Megan said to Joan after she moved from her chair to lay down next to me.

"I know. Hell of a fuck isn't he?" she said as she turned and kissed my ear.

"You can say that again." Sandy said dreamily. "Twice in an hour. I haven't been fucked this much since I got married."

I was physically beet and soon faded off to sleep, warmed by two naked women snuggling against me.

When I next woke, it was morning, and my partners had changed positions, but we seemed to be alone in the room. Sandy stirred as I moved to get up and go to the bathroom. I was sitting and peeing when she came into the bathroom and closed the door.

"I just wanted to applogize for last night." She said, standing against the door with her arms crossed across her bare tits. "I had way too much to drink and didn't mean to take advantage of you like that."

"No problem." I said with a shrug. "I was kind of out numbered, so if it wasn't you it would have been someone else. Besides, when have you heard a guy complain about having sex with a hot woman?"

"I wish my husband felt that way. He hasn't tried to have sex with me in months, and when he did before that it was less than enthusiastic."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not. At least I know what it can really feel like now."

"I kind of feel like I just broke up a marriage."

"No, not really. I think this has been coming for a long time. You might have been the catalyst, but you weren't the cause."

"Well, I'm still sorry." I said as I stood up.

"How about a shower before you go?" she asked as she stepped into me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I do need one, so I don't suppose it would hurt to share one with you." I said as I pulled away and turned the water on. Once the temp was right I turned on the spray and the two of us stepped into the cascading water.

"This is something else he won't do." She said as she gently began soaping my body.

"His loss." I said simply as I returned the favor, rubbing liquid soap all over her body, paying special attention to her perky breasts and soft pussy. She rinsed the soap from my dick and knelt in front of me. Tentativly she wrapped her lips around my hard dick. I stood under the water for several minutes, allowing her to move and suck on my dick.

"Mmmmmm that feels so nice." She cooed as she stroked my cock after pulling it from her mouth. "Will you fuck me again, like you did to Megan last night?"

"If that's what you want." I answered as I lifted her up and turned her around, pressing on her shoulders to bend her over.

"Oh god yes." She moaned as I worked my dick into her pussy, stroking in a few inches at a time, a little more each time. Soon I was slowly stroking in and out of her to my limit, the head of my dick bumping her cervix each time. "MY god this feels so fucking good!" she panted. "I could do this forever!"

"I wish I could." I said, trying hard to keep from cuming yet.

"Why?"

"Because your tight pussy is going to bring me off pretty quickly."

"OH god. Yes. I want you to. I want to feel what its like when I'm not drunk off my ass. I want to feel your dick exploding inside me."

"You will soon." I said between gritted teeth. I felt her fingers brush my balls as I stroked. She was obviously working her clit to climax with me.

"Oh god....yes... cum now... fill me up!" she cried loudly as she shuddered and spasmed around my dick. It was enough to push me over the top. I rammed in deep and started spurting into her. I couldn't have had that much cum left after the last few days, but my dick valiantly pumped what it could into her, pulsing and throbbing inside her. When she could control her body again she stood up as far as she could and pulled me to bend over her. She turned her head and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. That was exactly what I wanted."

"Glad it made you happy."

"More than you will ever know." She said."I've been trying for this for a long time. Hopefully it works."

I was puzzled. "I'm not sure I know what you mean?"

"I married Rick because I was ready to have a baby. He didn't seem to be able to give me one. With luck you did!"

"Um... I'm not sure I want to be a father, especially of someone I don't really know."

"Don't worry. No strings attached. You don't even ever have to know if you did or not if you don't want to. You made me feel wonderful last night and I suddenly wanted to have a baby from someone who was at least caring and considerate. You showed that in how you treated Joan and Daina in the wild, and how you treated me last night. Thank you." She said with a kiss again.

"You're welcome I guess."

"So did you get another good load?" Joan asked as she stuck she stepped behind me into the shower.

"OH yes!"

"Good. Sorry to spring that on you Mike, but after you fell asleep last night she told me she wished she had a husband like you to make a baby with. Since she had two loads from you last night, we just figured one more for insurance would be a good idea."

"How do you know it's the right time?" I asked

"Silly man. We know!" Joan said as she turned me to face her, allowing my softened dick to pull from Sandy's pussy. She knelt down and cleaned me off with some liquid soap and then pulled me from the shower . Sandy had already left the bathroom by the time we got dried off. She led me to the bed and lay down next to Sandy. "I'd really like you to lick me one more time before you have to drive off into the sunrise."

"That would be my pleasure!" I said as I moved between her legs and went to work on her tasty pussy. I worked up and down her soft lips, alternately pushing my tongue into her pussy and flicking her clit. Part way through this really tough duty, I felt a hand close around my dick and begin to massage it. We must have gone this way for nearly twenty minutes before the insistent hand started pulling my now hard dick toward Joan. Joan had already had one small orgasm, but I wanted to give her another. I pulled my face from between her legs and looked over at sandy who was busy pulling my dick. Clearly she wanted me to fuck Joan. I moved over her body and let Sandy guide me to the hot pussy beneath me. I slowly pushed into her one slow inch at a time, receiving a low moan as I continued to slowly push into her tight pussy.

"OH fuck yes." She moaned to me. "All the way in!"

In response I pushed hard and quickly slid to the hilt, slapping my body against her exposed clit, eliciting a sharp gasp of pleasure.

"Oh my god! Do that again." She cried as Sandy grabbed her arms and pushed them over her head. I pulled back slowly and then rammed in hard, slapping us again together. "OHHHHH!" she cried. I pulled back slowly and watched Sandy move over Joan's chest and suck one of her tits into her mouth. Joan cried out "OH GOD" again and I shoved into her again, getting a gasp. Three more trips like this and she screamed that she was cuming and her body went rigid. I continued to stroke in and out of her, in a more regular pattern now, trying to keep her climax at a peak as long as I could. I heard a door close but didn't look around, keeping my attention focused on Joan's face. Finally I saw her start to relax, so I slowed and stopped. "Oh god that felt so good!" she cooed at me between breaths. "thank you."

"Not a problem." I said kissing her on the lips gently before rolling off of her.

"Got any of that left for me?" Megan asked as she stood at the foot of the bed wearing a sheer nightgown.

"Didn't get enough last night?" I asked.

"Not hardly." She said

"Well, help yourself." I said.

"With pleasure." She said, stripping off the nightgown and crawling on the bed. It was a bit tight with three of us laying on it, but she managed to straddle me and aim my dick at her pussy. She wasted no time in sliding down over me, her pussy obviously wet from being played with. "Oh this is so much better than some hunk of metal." She cooed. To my surprise, sandy crawled across Joan and sucked one of Megan's tits into her mouth, at least as much of the monster as she could. "OHHHHH YES!" she hissed. "I didn't know you sucked tits!"

Sandy let the tit slip from her mouth. "I didn't suck cock before today either." She said before going back to sucking on the nipple closest to her. I played with the other tit that was bouncing tantalizingly in front of me with one hand, and let my other hand travel to Sandy's firm ass and played with it, eventually sliding a finger into her wet pussy. She moaned around Megan's tit, making Megan groan. Megan's pace picked up as Sandy got more vigorous on her tit. Clearly the two of them were getting closer to a climax. Megan ground against me and began to shake, her breath coming in one long slow moan. I found Sandy's clit with my finger and began to flick across it, back and forth, quickly causing Sandy to buck around above Joan, who was still laying under where Sandy was kneeling. To my surprise, Joan slid herself down and pulled her head up to suck one of Sandy's tits into her mouth, triggering a huge orgasm in sandy, who collapse on top of Joan.

"I always wondered what that would be like." Joan said as she rolled Sandy down enough so she could breath. "Different than I would have thought, but not bad."

"OH god. That felt good!" Megan said when she could breath again. "I don't think I will ever forget this."

"Me neither!" Sandy said from her position laying half across Joan and myself. "At least I hope not!"

"What are you going to do about Rick?" Megan asked her as she continued to sit astride my hard dick.

"Divorce the prick!" was all she said.

"Bout time!" Joan said. "Just don't steal Mike. If anyone gets him it's me."

"Claiming dibbs?" Megan asked.

"Yep!" she replied.

"Hey what's happening?" Jackie asked as she came in, coming to a stop inside the door. "Hell looks like the party is still going on!"

"Nope, just the morning cleanup." Megan said over her shoulder before climbing off of my still hard dick. Sandy immediately moved over and began to lick and suck my dick.

"Hmmmmmm I like this." She said between slurps. "Last chance Jackie, want some?"

"God that looks good, but Joe might get a bit pissed."

"What he don't know wont hurt him!" Megan said. "Besides, you're the only one that hasn't had him."

"Can I?" she asked me as she stepped over to the side of the bed. She was wearing a two piece flannel pj outfit. In form of an answer I reached over and pulled on the bottoms, pulling them down enough to expose her pussy. "I guess that's a yes." She said as she pulled her top off and then finished pulling the bottoms off. She climbed on the bed, and Sandy made room for her. "Oh my god is he thick!" she said as she engulfed my dick. "Soooooo fat." She mumbled as she wiggled around to get me fully inside her. "This is what I call a dick." She said as she finally hit bottom. She began to slide up and down my shaft, her little tits bouncing and swaying with each stroke. She leaned over and I pulled my head up to get one of her tits into my mouth. We continued this way for some minutes before I felt a hand between my legs stroking my balls. Jackie started riding harder, bouncing her tits more and making her clit slap into my pelvis. Her whole body started to shake a she moaned loudly as her pussy contracted around me. The added sensations sent me over the top and my dick once more made its best attempts to empty what was left of my depleted semen levels into her. She collapse on top of me, my dick still buried inside her. "God that was awesome. Now I know why you guys wanted to keep fucking him so much."

"Pretty good fucker isn't he?" Sandy asked her.

"God yes." She said. Then she kissed me gently on the lips. "Thank you. That really was awfully good."

"Glad you enjoyed it." I replied while I tried to catch my breath. After laying there for a few minutes she climbed off and quickly dressed.

"I better get back over there. Joe will wonder what happened to me pretty soon." She said as she headed for the door. I wondered how she would explain smelling like fresh sex.

"Ladies, I have nine hundred miles to drive today. I think its about time I get started."

"Do you have to? We were having such a fucking good time!" Megan said, sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked.

"Yep I do." I said as I scooted off the bed and looked around to find my clothes from last night. It didn't take long to dress. Joan moved into my arms and kissed me sensuously on the lips.

"Nothing I can do to make you stay?"

"Fraid not." I said. "You have a life here and I have one there. That's a thousand miles of difference."

"I know, but I can hope." She said as she let me go. "Good bye. Call me, ok?"

"Will do." I said as I hugged her one last time and then headed out the door. I had 900 miles to get all this settled in my mind... What a trip this had been. Maybe I would call her one day.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,415 Followers