Winter Track Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most people call it the inner thigh muscle, doctors call it the adductor." I respond making eye contact with her again.

We both picked up our bags and navigate to the ice room. The ice room had a hot-tub sized ice bath in the one corner, with a ice machine and sink beside the ice machine. There was a waist high bench again a wall also to set your stuff on. We closed the doors since we didn't want anyone to sneak peeks in.

We both started stripping so we could go in the ice bath. While she was getting undressed again, I noted how nice her breasts were, along with her fit stomach and her tan legs.

We would normally wear compression shorts in it, but since we had already changed back to are normal clothes, we had to get fully naked. I was able to strip faster since I had less clothes to take off, and decided to get in without waiting. Instead of getting in all the way though, I just went calves deep, since my thighs wouldn't be sore tomorrow. I opened up the ice machine and got a piece of ice to eat while my calves soaked. Brooke got in on the other side of the ice bath, shrieking slightly at the cold temperature. She got in just deep enough that the water barrely touched the bottom of her breasts.

"I've never been in here naked before." she said glancing at her thighs.

"Same," I replied, "Jaden said he saw some middle school girls in here naked once." Jaden was a fellow track member that threw shot.

"Oh my god, are you serouise?" She asked stunned.

"Yeah, he said they were doing splits, naked, on the floor."

"Ewww, that's disgusting" she says as she stifles her nose closer to her face.

I got another ice cube as the one I had already sucked had melted.

'You want one?' I asked Brooke as a reached for mine.

"Sure," she responds.

I went and got another two out of ice machine popping on in my mouth and handing the other to her. Who also quickly popped it into her mouth.

"I'm curious, can you put ice cubes in your pussy?" I said speaking around the ice cube.

"I haven't tried ever", she said frowning, "I wonder how it feels... Give me another ice cube."

I reached back into the ice machine to grab another one while Brooke leaned back some spread her thighs so she could get easier access.

I handed her the ice cube, which she responded thanks to. She put the ice cube in her mouth, and then spat it back out, to get rid of the "Tongue on frozen flag pole affect."

She leaned back farther so it would be easier yet. She brought the ice cube under the ice bath's water, and slowly slipped it into her vagina.

"ooooh, that's cold," she says as she slips her middle finger in her pussy to slip the cube back farther.

She pulled her finger out of her pussy, rubbing her clit a little. I then can tell from her ab muscles contracting slightly that she is flexing her muscles. Below the surface of the water I see the tip of the ice cube peek out her pussy.

Reaching down again, this time using two fingers, she pushes the ice cube farther into herself than before. She looked frustrated, as she stared down at her pussy. I could see the subtle indication that she was flexing her abs.

"How deep is it in there?" I ask.

She glances up at me, remembering that she isn't alone, closing her legs some in response.

"Sorry," She responds after a moment, "It's about right here, only it feels like it's the center of my body." She points to just below the slight bikini tan line.

"Well, I'm getting out now, the ice bath is cold enough without having an ice cube freezing me from the inside."

She leaned back, stood up and took a step over the side of the ice bath, giving me a great look at her pussy. It was shaded a red color from the blood collecting at that point, trying to keep her pussy warm. I followed her out, seeing no reason to stay. She went and sat on the bench, with her legs pressed again her breasts. She spread her pussy in search of the ice cube that was hidden in its depths. The view was great from my angle, being able to see into her vagina.

She finally gave up and glanced at my hard on, as if just noticing it. She then glanced at my eyes, smiling and saying, "Come here, you can help me."

I walked up to her, trying to be a gentlemen, played dumb over what she meant. And coming up beside her.

"No, come here, in front of me" she says, pulling her ass closer to the edge.

I finally decide that she couldn't mean anything else, and walk in front of her. She let her legs drop to wrap behind me.

"Come on," she says staring into my eyes, "I still have to repay you for that message."

She then grabs my dick with her small hands pointing the head toward her pussy, and uses her legs to pull me closer. Slowly, I penetrated her, being wrapped into her cold folds.

"Yes," she moans, eyes slightly dazed already.

Once I am fully enveloped in her, she drops her legs, allowing me to slowly pulled out again. I repeated this slowly gaining speed so I wouldn't hurt her. She started moaning loudly as her bald pussy was fucked faster as I built up speed. Her breasts were rocking up and down with each thrust into her. I was about to cum when she used her legs to trap me inside her, and her vaginal muscles spasmed around my dick. She reared her head back and moaned loudly as her climax over took her. My seed erupted into her, filling her small stomach.

I stood there as my dick slowly deflated. "fuck," I said suddenly, glancing up at the clock. School was about to start, and I couldn't be late again.

I slid my dick out of Brooke as she also looked at the clock also. Noticing the time, she quickly hopped off the bench, and we both hurriedly got dressed. We exchanged gratitude to each other and quickly headed up to the school together.

12