Winter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they got up and headed for the door, Chuck gave the maitre d' a $20 tip and said "the next time the gay guys come into dining room, put a couple of drinks for them on my tab."

"That was nice, Chuck," Marion said, smiling.

"They seem like okay guys, considering they play for the other team. They didn't need to send the wine over. Maybe we can have dinner with them some time."

Marion could barely stifle a giggle, but with an almost straight face said, "Have a nice night, honey."

"You too. See you later."

As Chuck went towards the bar, Marion walked to the beach-side exit from the lobby and down the path towards the cabins. There were lights on in Paul's cabin, both in the bedroom and living room, and Marion was happy to note that the curtains were closed. She went to the door and tapped gently.

A moment later, she heard the night-lock disengage and the door open. Paul was standing there in a towel, hair still wet from the shower, and a smile on his face. "Welcome," he said, and drew her inside, closing the door and resetting the lock. "We don't need John interrupting us. He's watching some kind of ball game in the bar."

Marion laughed, "So's Chuck. I hope they have a lovely time!" They looked at each other, and without another word, reached for each other to begin the kiss for which they had waited so long.

As they kissed, Marion ran her hands up and down Paul's back, feeling his muscles and lightly raking her fingernails along his skin. She could feel his growing erection pressing against her belly, and daringly reached inside the towel to grasp it. As he stiffened at her touch, Paul moaned into her mouth, which made Marion increasing aroused. Wrapping her hand around Paul's cock, she gauged its length and width, and imagined it penetrating her. Paul began to push himself against her hand, and in doing so, loosened the towel, which dropped to the floor. Marion could feel Paul smile through their kiss, and she pulled away to look at him. With a bit of theatrical flair, Paul struck a pose, and watched Marion's face as her gaze went straight to his groin. She liked what she saw. Paul was of average sized, circumcised, and his erection looked very firm. She loved the purple head of his cock, and the balls hanging below. "Turn around," she instructed, surprising herself at her own assertiveness. Obligingly, Paul pivoted on one foot, and as she admired his back and ass, Marion went up behind him, pressing her body against his, reached around with one hand on his cock and the other caressing his face and lips, and began kissing his back and shoulders. Paul covered her hands with his, and guided her touch. Marion felt a sudden rush as Paul pushed her index finger into his mouth and began licking and sucking on it.

"Oh my god," she gasped, and began breathing faster.

They stood pressed together for a few moments, sensually caressing savouring each other. Finally, Paul pulled away and said, "this would feel a whole lot better if we were both naked." Marion smiled as Paul turned around and she looked again at his cock.

"I suppose you're right, but this isn't so bad!"

"But a bit one sided," said Paul. "I want to watch you."

Paul walked over to the couch and lay across it, gently stroking himself as he looked at Marion.

Marion moved about two feet from the couch, and, as slowly as she could, began unbuttoning her blouse, revealing the blue bra underneath. She knew her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric, and thrust her chest forward as she put her arms behind her back to pull the sleeves off. As she dropped her blouse to the floor, she clasped her hands behind her back to emphasize the swell of her breasts and the prominence of her arousal. Paul smiled, and let his eyes rove over her body, reaching up to run his fingers over her bra-covered breasts. Marion moaned, and clasped his hand to her breast with one hand and rubbing her other breast herself.

She slowly disengaged his hand and reached behind her back, undoing her bra and letting it fall loose on her breasts. Before shrugging it from her shoulders, she looked directly at Paul's face, noticing that he was looking at her chest. She let her bra drop down her arms, and watched Paul's eyes go wide as he saw her breasts for the first time.

While there was some sag to her breasts, Marion was quite proud of them, especially the nipples which swelled appreciably when aroused. She ran her fingers over them, feeling them swell to her touch, and palmed her breasts tightly together before letting them settle on her chest.

His voice a little husky, Paul asked, "Can you lick your own nipples? That looks so erotic!"

Marion had seen girls doing that on porno films and had tried it herself, but never in front of an audience. A bit self consciously, she lifted her breast and extended her tongue, the tip just touching the nipple.

"Oh yeah," Paul whispered, "excellent. Does it feel good?"

"Not as good as when someone else licks them," Marion said with a smile.

Moving back away from the couch, Marion reached to the side of her skirt, undid the button and lowered the zipper, letting it drop to the floor. She knew that Paul would be able to see the damp spot at the crotch, but she didn't care. Looking again at Paul's face intent on her panties, she hooked the thumbs in the waistband and began to push them down. Just as she knew her pubic hair was coming into view, she turned away, presenting her back and ass to Paul. She felt her panties cling for a moment as she pushed them down. Bending down to push her panties past her knees, she knew her pussy was fully visible to Paul. She knew the inner lips would be peeking out, already slick with her moistness. As she straightened up, she placed her hand directly over her pussy, separating the lips with her middle finger and feeling how wet she was.

She turn to face Paul, stepped closer to the couch again, and put her wet finger against his lips.

Marion knelt down by the couch, kissing Paul and pushing herself against him, feeling the roughness of the hair on his chest and arms tease her nipples. She reached behind his neck with one hand and began kneading the muscles of his shoulders, and with her other hand reached down to cup his balls and play with his cock.

She felt Paul's hands gently urging her head down towards his cock, and, after pausing to lick at his nipples moved downwards. Taking both hands, she lifted his cock and licked all around the head, feeling Paul thrusting towards her. With one hand holding his balls and the other firmly gripping his cock, Marion took the head into her mouth. She loved the feel of it in her mouth, hot, soft and hard at the same time. The slight salty taste of his precum made her even hornier, and she felt Paul's hands on her head, running his fingers through her hair. She opened her mouth wider, and took the whole of his cock, untill her nose was pressed into his pubic hair. With exquisite slowness, she pulled her mouth up his cock, her tongue pressing it against the roof of her mouth, until, with a quick breath, she plunged down on it again. Paul gasped, and held her head in place while he savoured the sensation of her mouth around him. He opened his legs wide, and Marion moved her hand between them, tickling his asshole and pressing slightly against his perineum.

She continued her oral loving, knowing that she would make him cum in her mouth -- she needed to taste him, all of him. Marion began to pump his cock in rhythm with her mouth, and with Paul's moan, knew that he was close. As his body stiffened, she sensed his balls tighten and the spasm erupting into her mouth. His cum filled her, salty and dense...and Paul groaned in the ecstasy of his release. He pulled her on top of him, and kissed her deeply, able to taste himself on her lips and tongue.

"You don't mind that?" Marion asked, breaking the kiss.

"What's to mind? Don't you ever taste yourself?"

It was as if Paul could read her mind, for she often licked her own fingers after making herself cum.

"It will take me a little while to recuperate," Paul said. "Let's go into the bedroom and I'll give you a back-rub. Or a front-rub."

"Or both," Marion laughed.

Paul led her to the bedroom, and had her lie down on her stomach with her head at the foot of the bed. "It's easier to give a massage if I'm standing," he explained. Placing a pillow under her chest, Paul helped her get comfortable, and went to the dresser where he had a small bottle of lavender-scented massage oil. Warming a splash of oil on his hands, he began long strokes the length of her spine. Marion immediately noticed that this put Paul's now softened cock by her head, where it brushed against her hair from time to time. For Marion, this was almost as arousing as the feel of Paul's hands on her back; she closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the sensation. He slowly began moving his hands lower, and Marion could not help parting her legs slightly. For Marion, his touch was incredibly stimulating, and as he massaged and kneaded her ass, she realized how long it had been since she had been this turned on.

Paul moved to the side of the bed, sitting by Marion's feet and began working on her calves and feet. With just enough pressure so as not to tickle, he stroked the soles of her feet and gently massaged each of her toes in turn. After both feet were done, he had Marion turn over, and when she did, Paul gently kissed and sucked each of her toes, making Marion moan with pleasure. As she moved her hand to her pussy, Paul said, "Not yet..."

"Oh my fuck, I need to cum," Marion cried. "I can't wait."

Paul pushed her legs apart, and Marion pulled her knees to her chest opening herself to him. Paul wrapped one arm around her thigh, and reached around, separating her lower lips that were already wet with anticipation. He slowly ran his tongue along the length of her slit, finally embracing the pearl of her clit with his lips and pushing against it with the tip of his tongue. At the same time, he pushed his finger deep inside her, and Marion screamed with pleasure and erupted in wash of wetness, thrashing around on the bed and cumming uncontrollably. Paul, by this time, was hard again, and when Marion relaxed for a moment, moved up her body, replacing his finger with his cock. As Marion felt the weight of his body on top of hers, and his cock pushing inside her, she wrapped her legs around his, and gasped "Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme..."

Paul smiled and began thrusting, kissing Marion's face and neck. Pushing himself up, he looked down at her breasts, and how they moved with each thrust into her. Marion's eyes were tightly closed, her face a grimace of pleasure, and when Paul stopped moving for a moment, she opened her eyes. Looking at Marion, Paul said, "let's roll over...I want to finish with you on top."

Without disengaging, Paul moved to his back, pulling Marion on top of him, and as she adjusted to the new angle of penetration, rocked backward, forcing her clit against his cock. Marion continued to slam herself against Paul as he fondled her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. Bracing herself against his shoulders, Marion gave one final push down, clenching her inner muscles, and felt her body release in a final rush of ecstacy before collapsing exhausted against Paul. She felt his cock continue to pulse inside her as the aftershocks of her orgasm continued.

Rolling off to one side and snuggling in against Paul, Marion asked, "What should we do now?"

"Do you have your bathing suit? Let's go to the hot tub until the game's over."

Marion smiled to herself, thinking, "the games are just beginning!"

12