Winter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No.” Cathy said. “He got himself into this let him pay.” She shrugged.

Cathy new Tracy was pretty competitive and didn’t like to loose but she felt Paul was up to something.

“OK.” He quickly said. “Here are the new rules. Instead of drinking you are wrong you have to do what I say, no matter what it is.” Paul really didn’t think the girls would go for this but he was hoping the alcohol would help.

“What do you mean ‘what ever’?’ Asked Cathy.

“Just that ‘What ever’… with in reason.” Paul answered.

The girls looked at each other and then back to Paul.

“You know.” Cathy said to Tracy. “He going to try and get us topless.” They both looked at me and whispered something to each other. “OK. The same goes for us then.”

“Fine.” Paul returned. “Ill even let you go first.”

The girls leaned in to whisper a plan of attack and Paul just stared at the way their tits pressed into each other. Cathy’s nipples had been hard since they got in the Jacuzzi and that in itself made Paul hard. But as the alcohol started to get to him both the girls were getting to him and he was starting to get hard.

“OK.” Cathy brought Paul back to reality. “Here’s our first question. When we are stressed and we really need to unwind and relax. What is it that we need more then anything to take all the stress from our bodies?”

“Hmmm….” Paul first thought the obvious ‘She needs an orgasm’. He knows that’s what he would want but not necessarily a woman. He thought about all the things Cathy does to relax. She works out she takes a bath she reads she goes out with the girls. Actually this was a hard question. This would be thought to get write if he were sober but now his thought process were gone. After some deliberation the girls started to get impatient.

“Well?!” Tracy said.

“This is a hard question.” Paul said defensively.

“Well cmon Paul you changed the rules.” Tracy smiled.

“Yes really Paul stop complaining.” Cathy laughed.

“OK.” Paul had to admit he really didn’t know so he guessed. “How about making love?” Paul knew this is wasn’t at all what they said but figured he may as well be himself.

The girls looked at each other and laughed. “We knew that is what you would say.” Said Tracy. “No Paul we are not men. We require a softer touch. The feel of strong hands working the tension from our muscles, our necks, our backs. Yes honey what we need is a massage to drive the tension from our bodies.”

“And since you have to do ‘what ever’ we say then you will give us both a massage right now.” Cathy said excitedly.

“Yeah. And not some cheap massage. You have to get into it. You know. Take your time and show us you care.” Tracy added.

So Paul did just that and he really didn’t mind at all. He always gives Cathy a massage and he went over board with this one. Paul spent thirty minutes on his beautiful wife and then moved behind Tracy. This really excited him because he has never had so much contact with her and he took full advantage of this opportunity. As soon as Paul touched her, his erection rose to full girth. What he really wanted to do was massage her front but he knew that was just a dream.

“Mmmm…” Tracy moaned. “He has great hands Cath. You said you get this when you want it? Wow. You’re pretty lucky”

“Yeah.” Cathy said. “I’ll give him that he is good to me.” She sat totally still enjoying the feeling of her relaxed body. Paul was looking at Cathy and leaned forward to mockingly look down the front of Tracy's top.

“Watch it Trace. The horny one is trying to look at your tits”

Tracy just looked over her shoulder and laughed. “Perv.” Then she closed her eyes and leaned back reclining right into Paul’s erection. Tracy opened her eyes and looked and Cathy and laughed. “I guess he is horny.” Cathy knew he was hard but she just smiled and shook her head. The buzz was working on all their inhibitions.

It shocked Paul that Cathy was not bothered by this situation at all. She was enjoying herself so much it didn’t even bother her when Tracy commented on his arousal.

After the massage Paul returned to his side of the Jacuzzi and announced it was his turn. “OK. You two have been paid handsomely for winning that round but it is my turn for a question. Alright let’s see now. If you two know me so well then what one ‘thing’ do I find most erotic on a woman?”

“You’re a T&A man Paul.” Said Tracy. “That always gets guys.” She directed to Cathy. “He’s your husband…. Is there more then that?”

“Hmmmm…. There are a few things he just loves.” Cathy said back to Tracy.

“He loves tits and ass for sure but….” She trailed off in thought. “It could be lips, eyes or abs.” She finally said looking at Paul for a reaction.

“Well.” Laughed Tracy. “He sure likes a lot about a woman. You’re not sure?”

“I think it would be her tits.” Cathy finally said all tough she was unsure of herself.

“Ok. Her tits.” said Tracy.

“Wrong.” Paul answered. “I think the most erotic thing is a freshly shaved pussy.”

“Shit.” Cathy said quickly. “That’s right… he has said that to me before.”

“Cath!” laughed Tracy while splashing her. “You forgot that!”

“Well… a few drinks and look at the man. Every thing turns him on.” Cathy defended herself.

“Well well. It seems I am in the drivers’ seat now.” Paul smiled. “What shall it be? I think I like the suggestion Cathy made earlier. Off with the tops.”

“What a surprise.” Mocked Tracy.

“Yeah. Could you see that one coming Trace?” Added Cathy. “Oh well. I guess we can give him a thrill. He did give us a great massage.” With that they reached around and pulled off both tops.

“Yummy.” Laughed Paul. The girls were good sports and laughed along with him. Paul was in heaven. Tracy has slightly smaller tits then Cathy but they were the perfect shape with eraser size nipples that happen to be nice and hard at the moment. Paul was not sure if it was the cold air or the situation unfolding before them. Maybe both.

“OK. Our turn.” Tracy said. She closed the distance with Cathy and they started with the whispering again. Finally Tracy said. “OK Paul. On that piece of paper you must write your three most favorite things about sex and we think we can guess them.”

“You mean like positions or … what?” Paul asked.

“Anything.” Cathy responded confidently. She let the earlier one slip by but she knew Paul well and she was sure she knew exactly what he would say. Cathy was getting pretty drunk and had to pick something she didn’t have to concentrate on too much.

“You will never get all three.” Paul tried to tell them. “Ill have your suit bottoms lying next to your tops.” He laughed.

“You better hope not because we have a good one if we guess right.” Tracy warned.

“Ok.” Paul shrugged. He thought for a minute and started to write. “Ok. Fire away.”

“I know one is a blowjob.” Tracy said.

“Yeah. That’s an easy one.” Paul laughed.

“Ok honey. One would be when I am shaven clean and you are eating me out.” Cathy smirked.

“Well.” Paul hesitated. “That is close.”

“…. And “ Cathy continued, “You have my vibrator up my cunt.”

“Yes that is basically what I had.” Paul started to sweat a little. The more he thought about it the more he realized this was not so tough for someone that knew him. He had been had.

“And finally.” Cathy added. “When you fuck me up the ass.”

Tracy looked quickly at Cathy. “Really?” That is something Tracy has always wanted try but Mark was never patient enough. Tracy figured that if you went too fast it would probably hurt. She suddenly found herself very horny. She also realized her nipples were very hard. Cathy, who was laughing at Paul, brought her back to reality.

“OK Mr. Big stuff. You have lost again.” Cathy was smiling at Tracy now.

“We have been talking and we feel you should know what it is like to have a shaved crotch.”

Paul knew where she was going with this and made quite a face at the girls. “No?”

“Yes.” Tracy laughed, “You must shave and be quick about it.”

“Shit. Are you serious?” Paul said quietly. The girls were now laughing.

“Go on Paul.” Cathy said. “And don’t think we won’t verify this so you better be clean.”

Paul slowly pulled himself out of the water hoping they would change their minds but evidently they were serious. He was gone for nearly thirty minutes but the girls waited patiently for his return.

“Ahhhh. Here’s Mr. Clean now.” Cathy smiled as Paul approached. Paul hopped into the Jacuzzi and grabbed his beer.

“What a job. That is not an easy thing for a guy to do.” Paul stated as he started to drink. Looking up both women were staring at him. “What?”

“Well.” Said Cathy. “Let’s see.” Paul looked at Tracy then Cathy. “Don’t worry about her.” Cathy said. “Stand up.” She grabbed Tracy by the hand and pulled her up to a kneeling position with her. “You can’t see anything from back there and besides he’s been staring at your tits all day. Drop em.” Cathy directed at Paul.

Paul, however, did have a problem. He was already half erect and if he had to drop his suit now he knows he would grow fully erect. Nonetheless Paul did as he was instructed and pulled down his suit.

“Woah.” Said Cathy. “You must really like this or are you just happy to see us?”

“Hey Cath you were right. It does look hot.” Tracy had never seen Paul’s cock before and found herself turned on by the 7” of shaved meat hanging only two feet away.

He was not as big as Mark but had a perfect shape and now she knew why Cathy loved to have it up her ass. The girls continued to inspect the work but never touched him. Paul was fully erect and getting very horny with two hot topless women looking at him like a piece of meat.

When the girls were done Paul pulled up his suit and sat back down in the water.

‘Damn am I horny.’ he thought. What surprised him was the fact he couldn’t wait to fuck Cathy with his hairless cock. ‘If it feels that good to lick her when she is clean maybe she can’t wait to get her hands on me?’

“If you girls are satisfied we will move on.”

“Ok.’ The girls said in harmony. The girls were not really laughing anymore and he began to wonder if they were getting as horny as he was. The game had taken on a new intensity.

Cathy was not really a jealous person but he was surprised it had gone this far. Not only was she not stopping things she was encouraging them. There is no doubt in his mind that if it were anybody but Tracy this game would have ended long ago. He knew the alcohol too was working on her inhibitions.

Paul wanted to see how far it would go. He really wanted to slide his dick into Tracy’s perfect mouth. Suddenly it hit him. He remembered Mark had told him a while ago that he had talked Tracy into a threesome. The only problem was that the only person that Tracy would do this with was Cathy but they were afraid to ask us so they let it drop. If this were true back then maybe Tracy still had feelings for Cathy sexually.

“Hmmmm… How about this one?” Paul had to phrase this just right. “If I were to tell you two to kiss something what would it be?”

“HA! In your dreams.” Laughed Cathy.

“You have to be kidding?” Added Tracy. “That’s way too easy. You sure you want to do this to yourself Paul?”

“Well? What’s the answer?” Asked Paul.

“It’s a blow….” Started Tracy.

“Wait!” Cathy stopped her. She was looking at Paul through narrow eyes “He’s up to something Trace. He has to be. It is way too obvious even for him.” She leaned into Tracy and they started to whisper again. Paul was hypnotized as their tits pressed into each other. He watched as Cathy finally shrugged her shoulders and said, “Write it down Paul because I know you’re up to something.”

“Well?” Paul asked.

“Blowjob.” Tracy finished.

“Wrong.” Paul smiled.

“Wrong?!” Doubted Tracy. “What is it then?”

“If I could have you two kiss something it would be each other?” Paul said.

The thought of it made him harder then ever before. “And, of course, that is what you must do.”

“I knew it!” said Cathy. “You are such a perv.”

“Is he telling the truth Cath? You know him better then me.” Tracy asked.

Cathy only nodded. Cathy had suddenly gotten quiet. She could never get out of this, not after she made Paul shave his entire cock clean. She knew this was a huge fantasy of his and he won fair and square. How could she kiss Tracy? Another woman? Tracy is her best friend; in fact, she is like a sister.

She watched as Paul and Tracy splashed each other. She really didn’t hear what they were saying she was still shocked at what she had to do.

The more she thought about it the more she realized that Tracy is probably the one woman she could kiss but she has never kissed a woman. ‘Well it’s just one quick kiss.’ She kept telling herself.

She watched as Tracy and Paul continued teasing back and forth. This didn’t seem to bother her at all.

“What is it with men and seeing women together?” Tracy splashed him.

“It is in our jeans Trace.” He laughed back. “Well?” he finally said.

“OK OK.” Tracy laughed. “Ready beautiful?” She directed to Cathy.

Cathy couldn’t figure out why this was bothering her. It was just a kiss. One little kiss that didn’t mean anything.

“Yeah. Let’s do it.” She answered. Tracy was already kneeling in the middle and she turned and took Cathy’s hand. Cathy slid up next to her in the middle of the Jacuzzi and Paul watched as the girls pressed into each other. Every thing seemed to be moving slowly as Paul watched in disbelief. His lifetime fantasy was about to take place.

When they were only a few inches apart Paul noticed Tracy seemed very focused now.

Cathy suddenly noticed things about Tracy she never realized. Her face was absolutely beautiful, her lips were full, her smell was good… feminine not like a man. Her body was the one that shocked her. So soft and despite what she always believed it was very sexy.

‘Was she getting into this?’ he wondered. ‘The way their tits pressed into each other’ Paul was witnessing his fantasy. Tracy closed the final distance and pressed her full lips to Cathy's. Her lips parted and she slowly slipped her wet tongue into Cathy's mouth. Cathy was shocked to feel Tracy’s open mouth somehow expecting it to be more of a friendly kiss. Yet her lips parted and returned the soft embrace. Suddenly she felt Tracy’s tongue slide across her lip enter her mouth. Cathy was shocked again. She meant to pull away this was Tracy her best friend but her body seemed to take over and without realizing it her tongue softly brushed along the side of Tracy’s. Somehow she lost control of this ‘friendly kiss’ and she found herself responding to Tracy's talented tongue.

Cathy was shocked at her own reaction. She was enjoying the intimate embrace. She could not believe how soft and sensual her kiss was. She felt Tracy's hard nipples pressing against her and knew her own nipples were as hard as she could ever remember. Cathy realized this was the most erotic kiss she has ever had. The feel of Tracy’s full tits on hers and the way her soft smooth face felt against her skin and even the way Tracy held her. Cathy was fighting the emotions within her but could not deny what she felt. Before she realized it the kiss was over and she found herself extremely turned on by her first lesbian kiss. Cathy knew she was flustered but Paul detracted the attention.

“Oh my God!” Paul said. “That was the hottest kiss I have ever seen.”

Tracy just laughed and splashed Paul. Cathy knew Tracy had to enjoy this as much as she did but she just went on as if unaffected.

‘Snap out of it Cath.” She finally told herself. ‘It is just the alcohol’.

“I wish I could have filmed that.” Paul added. “That was incredible.”

“Ok. Ok.” Tracy finished. “God Paul. It was just a kiss.”

“Yeah.” Cathy managed to say. “I think it is time to get out of this thing.” She laughed, “I feel like a prune.”

The others agreed and they all proceeded into the house. Tracy went to her room to change, as did Paul and Cathy.

Cathy was very quiet since they left the Hot tub and this didn’t go unnoticed by Paul.

“Hey what’s up? Are you mad at me?” He asked.

“No.” She answered. “Just tired I guess. All that alcohol and warm water.”

Paul studied her and knew something else was there. He closed the distance.

“You know?” He started. “That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. How was it?”

“Paul!” Cathy said firmly. “Put your penis in park. It was just a kiss.” But she knew that was not completely true. She was turned on by the kiss and now she was trying to convince herself that she was not bisexual.

“It was a hot kiss.” Paul pressed. He tried to corner her because he was very horny but she quickly changed and left the room. Paul knew she was affected by this but decided not to push it just yet. He decided to take a nice hot shower and take care of his rock hard cock. He was way too horny and he had to let Cathy settle down.

“Hey sis.” Tracy said when Cathy came into the kitchen. “Want something to eat?”

“Yeah that sounds great.” She said. The girls made some food and kicked back in the living room and started to talk. Time passed and Paul never came back out after his shower so Cathy went to check on him. She found him passed out in bed. It was not that late but he was pretty drunk.

“He’s out.” She said walking past Tracy. “Look. It’s still snowing out. It is so beautiful up here.”

“Well I am sure he’ll have some great dreams.” Laughed Tracy as she stood to join her friend at the window.

“Yeah! You think we made his day or what?” Cathy returned.

“Well you know that is every mans fantasy.” Tracy said. “What’s wrong Cath? You’re kind of quiet.”

“Nothing.” Cathy quickly said.

“Did that kiss bother you?” Tracy asked.

“No.” She answered.

Tracy suddenly realized that the kiss must have had an affect on her. This was something that Tracy had always wanted to try but could never bring herself to ask Cathy. Tracy was so turned on by the kiss that she got herself off in the shower. She never thought of her attraction to Cathy as a problem. Cathy was her best friend and she loved her like a sister. She thought Cathy was very beautiful and sexy but now things had changed.

Tracy knew after her first kiss that she wanted to explore more with Cathy. She wanted to touch her. Hold her. Taste her. She wanted to make love to Cathy but she was not sure how to tell her. Looking at Cathy as they stood quietly by the window she really wanted to kiss her again.

Her mind raced as she thought of the possibilities. She knew Cathy was affected by their kiss but she wasn’t sure how strongly.

Tracy turned to Cathy and slowly spoke. “Cath. I loved kissing you.” Cathy returned her gaze but didn’t say anything. She was full of new sensations and she was still trying to sort them all out. Tracy was suddenly filled with confidence and she felt she would never get an opportunity like this again.

Tracy moved closer to Cathy almost to the point touching. “I would like to kiss you again.”

Cathy stared into the eyes of her best friend and realized the closeness of Tracy was now turning her on. Her uncertainty continued though. Cathy’s own body began to betray her and she couldn’t think straight. She tried to take a step backward to give some room but the window was right there. She needed space but there was nowhere to go. Tracy slowly smiled at her and Cathy felt her nipples get hard.

‘No. This can’t be happening to me. How can I be attracted to another woman?’ Cathy fought with her emotions.

This didn’t escape Tracy and she looked down at Cathy’s tits and stared openly at her hard nipples. Cathy couldn’t stop the fact her arousal was becoming evident.

Tracy looked Cathy in the eyes and stepped even closer pressing her tits into Cathy’s. Cathy tried to speak, to say something, anything to stop Tracy, but nothing came out.