Winter Walk

Story Info
Fresh snow had softly fallen...
1.6k words
3.78
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh snow had softly fallen, dusting everything with its cold beauty, when Kay and I decided to go for a brisk evening walk. It sparkled in the moonlight, like tiny glass shards. Kay's hair glinted in a soft reddish tint and framed her creamy, flushed cheeks and forehead. She looked beautiful in the glow of the moon as we walked along hand in hand. I looked at her, and she at me. She smiled her smile, coy and mischievous.

There was no one around. It was just us, alone. For a moment, I felt we were in a bubble, as if trapped in a snow globe just before the glitter inside is disturbed and shaken. I could feel sexual energy bubbling in me as I looked at her, and felt an urge to display my passion, right then and there. We were about to approach a bench along the trail we were walking. I sat down and drew her to the bench to sit close to me. I pulled her face to mine and gave her a soft, succulent kiss. Our lips met and the warmth was sensational. Breathing in the cold air through our mouths, our slippery tongues meeting, twirling, wanting so badly to be inside each other's mouth. She whimpered with want and my pants tightened as my cock got harder.

Our kisses became quicker and sloppier, and the saliva on our lips and necks became cool. It didn't matter though, as both of our bodies became warmer with our arousal. By that time I wanted her hands on me, servicing me. I took her hand and rubbed it on my hard cock. She stroked it with soothing and gentle fingers.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Kay pulled away with sudden reason.

"Wait, what if we get caught..."

"Don't worry about it. Look around. There's no one here." I softly argued and continued on kissing her face and neck.

"But, it's cold," she disputed.

"Do you honestly feel cold now?" I said in disbelief.

"...N-no...," she said.

"Good, I want this now, and I don't want to wait," I said, with undisguised lust.

I leaned in again and kissed her neck. I swirled my tongue in a circle softly, and I felt I could distract her with this as I slowly unzipped her winter jacket. I felt for her shirt. Good! Buttons. I undid the first three, and caressed her hefty breast. I could feel a taut nipple protruding from the thin fabric of the bra, and pulled at it. Her back arched slightly and she gave me a satisfied moan. I could feel the warmth of her hand on my thigh now, and it made my cock flutter again. She slowly slithered her away along the inside of my thigh and up to my cock.

"Oh...mmm," I managed to utter, my brain getting wrapped up in lust.

We were breathing heavily and I managed to notice that she was undoing the button and zipper on my jeans. Yes! I wanted to feel the cold air and her warm hand wrap around my cock. I could feel her searching for it, until she entered my boxers from the top. I could feel her hand drift softly down, teasing me with her fingers. Finally, she hastily grabbed my cock, jerking it with a purpose. The feeling of the cold air and her warm hand on my cock was just as I'd imagined. Now I wanted her mouth around it.

"Suck me," I ordered.

Without reservation, she knelt down and promptly pulled my cock out. She began stroking it softly, and I could tell she was relishing the smooth feel of my skin and her touch was as soft as velvet now. She bent down and gave my cock a French kiss, swirling her tongue around the head.

"Ahnnn...," I blurted, and began rocking my hips to fuck her mouth. She let go of my cock and let me fuck all of her mouth. Her tongue undulated and swirled against the smooth shaft of my cock, and her cold hands juggled my balls.

"Oh, that's a good girl, yes," I whispered. I could feel my cock swelling, and the gates of orgasm were unlocked. I took Kay's head and forced her to bob down on my cock to help me prolong my orgasm. It felt so good to feel the cold air on my cock, while she sucked me with her warm, wet mouth. I stopped holding her head, and she stopped to breath for a moment.

"I want you inside my pussy," she said with breathless desperation.

"Undo your pants and lean over this bench," I directed. She undid her pants quickly and bent over onto the bench. I pulled them down from the front so I could run my hands down her silky thighs. She gasped. I could feel the heat on her crotch and knew she was waiting to be fucked. I teased her with my cock, fucking her ass crack slowly.

"The bench is cold on my tits," she was holding her breasts to keep them warm.

"Trust me, you won't be worried about the cold in a bit," I teased. I poked the head of my cock forward, and could feel her soaking wet lips. I fucked the entrance of her pussy slowly, teasing her.

"Please fuck me. I want you all the way inside me. Please? I want it so badly...," she squirmed and rocked. I could tell she was aching for it. I prodded forward. More, more, just a little bit more. She moaned and whimpered. I rocked deeply and softly. Her pussy was silken and tight.

"So greedy," I said, "What do you want?"

"I want your cock. I want you to fuck me."

"Yes, say that again."

"I want you to fuck me. Please, harder." She was kneading her breasts now, pulling at her own nipples.

I held her down with my body and whispered in her ear, "No. I want to fuck you nice and slow." As I rocked deeply inside her, I noticed that the bench had a few icicles, cold daggers dripping off the side. I pulled one off. I was extremely cold and started to melt as soon as it touched my hand. I let the water drip down onto her warm skin.

"Ooo," she bleated, "That's cold!"

"I know," I interrupted with confidence, and began to drag the icicle down her spine. She arched her back. I tickled her with it, tormenting her with the sensation. The icicle continued melting and I laid the remainder of the impromptu device on her back. I traced her dimples with the liquid it made, in a figure 8 across the small of her back. She moaned, and heaved while I continued fucking her deeply and slowly.

"Oh, God," she groaned, "you feel so good, and I just want to come all over your hard cock."

The feeling of power and need came over me. I obliged her with hard, fast fucking, and could feel her pussy swell and tighten and tense. I glided in and out with such ease and my cock was drenched in Kay's lubricant.

"OH yeah, mhmm, yes, oh yes, Oh God, yes...I'm gonna come," she squealed.

She moaned with alarming pleasure and I could feel myself approaching the point of no return, especially with the spasms of her orgasm squeezing my cock feverishly. I didn't want to come just yet.

"Lay down on the bench."

Once again she did as instructed. I pulled her pants down further. I wanted to be all the way inside. Once more, I teased the pretty pink opening with the head of my cock.

"Mmmm..." she moaned as she rolled her eyes and arched her back. She played with her clit as I teased her again, strumming the little nub with intensity. I couldn't take the teasing anymore and pushed forward again, rewarding my cock with her warm, snug hole. She rocked her hips as I fucked her, and she looked at me with contentment and nodded and smiled. She bit her lip and smiled. Her big breasts jiggled as I fucked her. I spread her shirt open wider, so I could see her glorious tits bouncing, urging me to come. I cupped one and kneaded it softly. I pulled at her taut, pink nipples. She arched her back and bit her lip yet again.

"You feel so good inside," she said, "I want you to come...I..I want you to come inside me this time," she pleaded.

I threw my head back, my head filled with dizziness and desire, my want to fill her pussy with my hot load was intoxicating. I had hungered for it for so long.

"Please?" I heard her softly beg. "Please fill me up with your load, I want to feel your come inside me."

I could feel the surges of my orgasm beginning. The rush was unstoppable, and I could no longer keep it inside.

"Oh, FUCK, I'm going to come, I'm gonna come inside....OH GOD, YES! Oh yes...oh yessssssss!" I spurted all I had into her as she held my hips firmly, urging me with her eyes to give it to her. I rocked through my orgasm, feeling myself slowly retreat from the comfort and warmth of her hungry hole.

I leaned down to kiss her graciously and we redressed ourselves. The moon smiled down on us as we huddled together for warmth on the bench and stared at the stars. We sat there for a while to regain our senses and walked away.

...And every time I walk by that bench, I remember how Kay and I christened it with our spontaneous passion.