Winter Wanton Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the two took off their clothes, both took quick glances at the body of the other, anxious to see one another naked.

Becky turned on the water to get it hot before she and Maev stepped inside. It was cooler in the bathroom since it was away from the fireplace, but it would get warmer once the hot steam from the showerhead filled the small room. Becky then put her hand under the water to test it.

"All right, water's hot enough. Let's get in and get warm," said Becky as she stepped inside with Maev following behind her.

Becky drew the shower curtain closed and then in turn she and Maev positioned themselves under the water shooting out of the showerhead in steady streams through the holes.

"Mmmmmmmm, the water feels so good after such a long, harrowing day," sighed Maev.

"I can well imagine. Under the best of circumstances the A 82 is a lonely, narrow road, but then there aren't too many highways in Scotland. Mostly two-lane roads. Not like in the State," said Becky.

Becky took the bar of naturally scented soap and moved it all over her body, making her body slick from the suds, and then she handed it to Maev so she could do the same. Both luxuriated in the steamy-hot shower as they washed themselves all over.

There was but one problem. It was close quarters in the small shower made for one, and, therefore, from time to time Maev's and Becky's bodies touched one another, especially with their breasts and butts, but this did not bother either of them. To tell the truth the touching of their bodies caused them to become sexually aroused, and their nipples already were standing erect and firm, and each felt that feminine arousal between their legs.

After all, both Becky and Maev were lesbians, so their sharing a shower was an erotic treat.

Maev said to Becky, "Would you like me to wash your back, Becky? Things are more than a wee bit tight. Don't you think?"

"That would be lovely, Maev. Here's the soap," said Becky as she handed it to Maev and then turned inward towards the showerhead, tilting her head down, leaning her hands against the wall, and spreading her legs for balance. The spreading of her legs made a nice "V" between them.

Becky's move caused her buttocks to slide across Maev's hairy pussy and the upper part of her thighs, Maev being a few inches taller than Becky.

This unexpected contact of their flesh caused them both to quiver with erotic satisfaction, and the feelings increased as Maev washed Becky's back with her open hands with her fingers splayed, she having set the bar of soap in the dish in the shower wall.

Maev's touch was gentle and erotic to Becky, causing her heart to beat faster and her breathing to come more quickly as she felt herself becoming wet between her legs, not just from the water cascading down her front but from her own vaginal lubricant.

The same sexual sensations were going on in Maev as she delighted in the feel of Becky soft flesh beneath her hands, especially her fingertips.

Due to the heightening sexual desire in Becky at the touch of Maev's hands on her, she inadvertently pushed her bottom backwards, making contact with Maev's hairy crotch.

The contact was sexually electrifying for both of them.

Becky's inadvertent touch caused sexual responses in Maev as stimulating chemicals from her brain coursed to all her erogenous zones. Responding to their stimuli, Maev slid her soapy hands around Becky and cupped her hands over Becky's breasts and began to massage them, feeling her hard erect nipples pressing against her palms.

A soft, elongated moan escaped Becky's mouth through parted lips as she responded to Maev's intimate tender touch.

"Oh, Maev, that feels so damn good," Becky sighed. "Your hands are like magic. I was hopping you would touch me."

Maev smiled within herself with much pleasure and said, "I'm glad you like my touch, Becky."

As Maev said this, she cupped Becky's pert breasts and slid her thumbs and forefingers onto her hard, erect nipples, tweaking and rolling them, as she lowered her head and kissed Becky on the side of her neck at the juncture of her right shoulder.

While still playing with Becky's nipples, causing circular rings of goose flesh to stand up around her areolas, Maev kissed, licked, and sucked all over the side of Becky's neck as well as along her shoulder, eliciting moans of pleasure from Becky.

Still kissing Becky on the side of the neck and feeling her breasts, Maev removed her hands off Becky breasts and slowly slid them down her chest, over her belly, and onto her Mons, joining her hands between Becky's legs that she had spread further apart in anticipation to Maev's erotic touch.

Because of Maev's velvety touch on her pussy, Becky already felt weak in her knees from her sexual arousal.

Maev slid her hands up and down between Becky's legs, feeling her swollen labia with her fingers. Maev also slid her two index fingers between Becky's pussy lips from her perineum past her vaginal slit and pee hole and over her erect, hard, now- throbbing clit that enjoyed the tactile attention it was getting from Maev's busy fingers.

At times Maev inserted her index fingers into Becky's vaginal slit and finger-fucked her, feeling her pussy cream inside her warm, pliable vaginal sheath...the rows of fleshy ridges that she could touch with the tips of her probing fingers.

"Oh, Maev, help me cum. Your fingers on my pussy are like magic," moaned Becky as she pushed down on Maev's working fingers inside her pussy.

Maev kissed Becky more ardently on the lower right side of her neck and then sucked her flesh into her mouth, drawing blood to that area that surely was going to leave a rosy coloration on that very love spot as she slid her fingers out from Becky's creamy vagina and slid her hands upward until her fingertips were playing with Becky's overactive sex organ, her clit, flicking it up and down...back and forth...and circling it around and around.

"Oh, yesssssss, Maev. Yessss. That. Do that," sighed Becky salaciously. "You've got me close to cumming."

Without missing a movement on her clit Maev turned Becky around so that they were facing one another, holding her close with her left hand on her back as she kissed her with great passion. At the same time Maev worked her fingers all over Becky's vibrating clit as she neared her orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" was all Becky could utter as her sexual energy coursed through her body wave after wave, crashing onto the vortex of her womanhood...her stiff, hard, erect clit with its blood-engorged, puffy shaft...as she willingly surrendered herself to her orgasm, letting it explode in profuse ecstasy.

Maev reached up with her left hand and turned Becky's lovely face towards her, and she hungrily opened Becky's mouth with the thrust of her seeking tongue and inserted it inside Becky's mouth to explore its recesses, and both Maev and Becky dueled with their tongues as they intertwined them over and over again and again while Becky rode out her orgasm to full completion.

Once Becky's orgasm had subsided and she was in control of herself and her speech, she broke their lovers' kiss and looked deeply into Maev's eyes. The water from the showerhead running down her back, over her ass, down her thighs, and onto the shower floor where it finally went down the drain.

"Oh, Maev, you were wonderful," Becky sighed with complete physical and emotional satisfaction.

It had been some time since she had made love with a woman, so she had been more than ready to enjoy the intense orgasm Maev had helped her have.

"Maev was, indeed, a gift of the little people," Becky thought to herself. "Maybe they caused this winter storm," she added with a smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Becky. Ever since I luckily came to your place and found you here and as we came to know one another—of course, the whisky helping to loosen us up and relax—did it not—it just might have been the work of the little people." Maev said as smiled in return.

Maev then brought her hand that was covered with Becky's pussy cream and juices and sucked her index finger clean. She then offered Becky her middle finger to suck clean so she could taste her own sweet cream.

"Yum. Tasty, even if I do say so myself," Becky said. "Thanks for the sharing of it."

"You're welcome," replied Maev.

By now the heat of making love was ebbing within both Becky and Maev, and they felt a slight chill. As Becky had told Maev she had a small hot water heater that gives about enough for one shower which was at least the feasible reason Becky had given Maev about sharing a shower.

Becky turned off the water.

"Let's get toweled off and go lie down in front of the fire place. To be honest I'd love to get my head between your legs and eat your hairy pussy. That reddish-blonde hair is tantalizing," said Becky who was still sexually charged.

"Sounds good to me, Becky. I am a wee bit chilled," answered Maev. "And, to tell you the truth, I'd love to feel your mouth and tongue working on my pussy. Having made love with you has made me horny as hell."

So, Becky and Maev took two, fresh, thick terry bath towels and dried themselves off, and then they ran out to the living room to stand in front of the fireplace where Becky put on some more peat on the embers glowing orange which caught on fire immediately, both breathing the earthy aroma of the peat.

The two of them stood in front of the fire for a few minutes to get warm, but then Becky left and went into the bedroom, coming back with a fluffy, goose down comforter that she laid on the floor carpet beyond the fireplace. She then reset the protective grate in front of the fire for safety-sake.

She took two throw cushions off the sofa and dropped them at one end of the comforter.

"There, now, doesn't that look cozy?" asked Becky.

Maev looked hungrily into Becky's eyes and simply shook her head "yes."

"Then lets lie down and enjoy the warmth of the fire. Can you not hear the wind still howling out there? I'm sure the snow has piled up even deeper than when we last looked," Becky said.

"I imagine so," agreed Maev. "I don't think I'll be getting to the B & B anytime tomorrow. I'll have to call them in the morning and inform them I'll not be staying there because of the weather. I'm sure they'll understand. Don't you think?"

"To be sure. I doubt if there's any movement of traffic in this weather," replied Becky.

"You don't mind putting up with me for another day? Do you, Becky?" asked Maev.

"Mind? Why, Luv, you are welcome to stay as long as you like," Becky answered cheerfully. "You've got that special touch of welcome wouldn't you say?" asked Becky coyly and flirtatiously.

"Besides, you're welcome to stay as long as you want," Becky thought at the same time she gave Maev her answer.

Both smiled at one another.

"You're so gracious, Becky. I thank the little people for leading me to your cottage and you, too," said Maev.

Becky roared with laughter to Maev's surprise.

"I thought the very same thing, Maev. As if this were meant to be: Two woman into the lesbian lifestyle lovers brought together in a Winter Wanton Land," Becky giggled, and Maev joined in her laughter.

"Now, come, let's lie down together. I want to hold you in my arms and make mad, passionate love to you as you had made love to me, but only more this time," Becky said amorously.

"All right," replied Maev as she went over and lay down beside Becky on the fluffy, warm comforter safely beyond the fire that was glowing orange hot, making being naked quite comfortable despite the storm and cold outside.

When Maev lay down on the comforter with her head propped up on the sofa pillow, Becky rolled over and took her into her arms, pressing their bodies together so that they felt one another's breasts with their renewed hard, stiff nipples. Becky leaned over onto her left forearm and looked down at Maev.

"My, Maev, you are beautiful. I want to devour every inch of your lovely, gorgeous body from head to feet," Becky murmured in a sexy, soft voice.

"I'm all yours, Becky," moaned Maev in anticipation.

Still holding Maev's gaze, Becky lowered her head down to Maev's and at first began to kiss her softly and tenderly: across her forehead; on her eyelids when Maev had closed them to concentrate on the tactile pleasure Becky was giving her; on the tip of her nose; the sides of her cheeks; her ears, licking around them from the outside to the inner ear into which she dipped the tip of her tongue but whispered as she withdrew, "I want you, Maev. I want you so badly"; her chin; and then finally her semi-parted lips that were so kissable thought Becky.

Once Becky was kissing Maev's mouth she became more passionate, more demanding. She licked around the outline of Maev's lips and then also between them until she opened her mouth and enclosed it over Maev's, causing Maev to open her mouth and return the hungry kiss Becky so desired. Maev wanted Becky as much as Becky wanted her.

Becky stretched her tongue beyond Maev's lips and slide it into her wet mouth where she searched all she could touch. She even pressed the tip of her searching tongue into the back of Maev's mouth to the beginning of her throat in a soulful, French kiss.

When Becky did this, she thought in her sexually charged brain, "Just wait, Maev, your Becky has something very special for this lovely throat of yours that I think you'll enjoy."

Maev returned kiss for kiss and tongue exploration for tongue exploration. It had turned into dueling tongues seeking to pleasure the other and enjoy the tenderness of a woman- to-woman kiss, soft, wet, long, and sensuous. There was no rush for time. There was a winter blizzard outside, so they had all the time in the world at that very place and time.

While Becky and Maev were still caught up in their ardent kissing, Becky reached out with her left hand for balance and began with her right hand to roam Maev's gorgeous body, caressing her neck...left shoulder at first...along her arm...down to her hand that she faced palm up.

Becky then gave Maev one last kiss before she kissed and licked her way down her neck the same way Maev had kissed Becky's neck in the shower, stopping at the base where it joined her right shoulder. From there Becky kissed and licked Maev's shoulder, along her bicep muscle, and onto her upturned palm. She licked it softly, leaving a row of her saliva, before moving up to Maev's fingers that she took into her mouth one by one and sucked on them.

Once paying homage to those parts of Maev's body that elicited sighs and moans of pure pleasure, Becky turned Maev's arm over so that she could kiss her wrist, down her forearm, the soft underside of her elbow, the underside of her tricep, until she was kissing and licking her underarm, smelling the faint scent of her deodorant even though she had just showered.

While kissing and licking Maev's underarm, Becky brought her right hand down onto Maev's full, round, right breast and cupped what she could in her hand, paying particular attention to her areola and taut nipple. Her mouth followed her hand, and Becky soon had Maev's hard, erect nipple inside her mouth, sucking on it with great fervor. She squeezed Maev's breast and slid her hand upward towards her nipple so that she could suck on both her areola and nipple, too.

In time Becky rolled onto her left side and repeated her intense, minute lovemaking on Maev's right side, ending up with her hand on Maev's breast and her mouth sucking on it as a child suckles on her mother's nipple.

"Mmmmmmm...that feels so good, Becky," purred Maev. "I love to have my nipples sucked. They are so sensitive. Having them sucked makes me wet between my legs."

"I intend to find that out, Maev," said Becky in a soft yet husky voice, and even though she was not ready to go down to Maev's pussy just then, Becky, nevertheless, dropped her hand between Maev's feminine charms, and searched out her splayed vaginal slit and dipped the tip of her fingers inside it.

Becky's attention to her pussy caused Maev to moan more loudly with anticipation, but Becky was not ready just then. She did, however, put her fingers to her noise and smelled the freshness of the natural soap that had the aroma of wildflowers they used in the shower and the sweet musk of Maev's womanhood.

"Yum. You're right. You are quite wet down there," agreed Becky. "And I look forward to getting my head between your legs to bet a better taste of you. I promise, but not just yet. I save the good part 'till last."

"Oh, yes, the good part, but don't leave me hanging too long, Becky. I can feel myself getting highly aroused and my growing orgasm," said Maev.

"Not to worry, Luv, before I'm finished with you, you won't have one regret. I promise," assured Becky as she went back to Maev's body that by now she was kissing and licking down the middle, sliding her hands along her sides as she went.

Becky kissed and licked all over Maev's belly, paying particular attention to her dimpled bellybutton into which she dipped the tip of her tongue that she swirled around and around, leaving a small pool of warm saliva in the recess of Maev's bellybutton as she brought it out, dragging a line of saliva down to Maev's pubic line at the top of her puffy Mons.

Once there Becky felt the pubic hairline with her tongue as she travelled from side to side, hip to hip. She then kissed and licked her way all over Maev's pubic mound that was covered with bush of reddish-blonde pubic hair. Becky took hold of Maev's hips for handholds and buried her face into Maev's hairy Mons, loving the feel of her pubic hair against her face.

Once securely burrowed into Maev's hairy pussy, she played with it with her tongue and mouth, licking it and running it between her lips, leaving her pubic hair both wet and matted with her saliva.

Becky thrilled to the texture as well as the fragrance of Maev's womanhood, knowing that it was being emitted from her vagina and the seat of her femininity, but she wasn't quite ready to pleasure Maev's pussy just yet. There was more of her body to pleasure.

Therefore, Becky licked the creases where Maev's thighs and lower abdomen that included her pubic area met. It was from there that Becky let her mouth and tongue travel down Maev's thighs, top of her calves, and to her feet and toes that she kissed between them and sucked on them one at a time. Becky even sucked on the front of Maev's feet as well as kiss her ankles and insteps of her feet.

"Hey, that tickles," giggled Maev, jerking her foot away from Becky's mouth in a brief reflex.

"Yeah, Silly. It's supposed to tickle unless you're not ticklish," chuckled Becky.

"Well, you can tell that I am," Maev giggled with pleasure.

Becky now got onto her knees, spread Maev's legs with her hands, and knelt between them. She then bent at her waist, her hands resting on Maev's knees, and began to kiss and lick her way up her inner thighs to her pussy, the ultimate goal of female love.

As if by involuntary motion, Maev lifted her hips off the floor and pushed forward in anticipation of Becky's kiss on her nether lips. It was the moment for which she had been waiting.

By the time Maev had herself braced for Becky's kiss, Becky had her hands grasping Maev's hips and lowered her head, mouth open and puckered. With longing looks at Maev's hairy pussy, Becky bent forward and planted her mouth right on Maev's vaginal slit and immediately and hungrily thrust her tongue inside in a cunnilingus French kiss.

It was a passionate kiss, a kiss Becky had been wanting for such a long time, not just Maev's pussy but any woman's pussy, but now that Maev was with her, it was, indeed, the kiss for which she had been wanting and waiting.

Maev's fresh, musk fragrance intoxicated Becky's senses, and she almost swooned because of the womanly sensation she was smelling and tasting.