Winter Wanton Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long kiss with Becky pressing her mouth over Maev's vaginal slit and pee hole and Maev pushing up from her lying down position.

To increase the pressure of the kiss, Maev reached out with her hands and put them on top of Becky's head and pushed downward as she thrust upward, pressing Becky's face in her hairy muff.

Not to miss the opportunity, since Becky had her tongue inside Maev's juicy, wet, creamy vagina she took advantage of the opportunity and began to slide it in and out as she tongue-fucked Maev, eliciting moans of utter sensual pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, does Maev's pussy taste delightful," ran through Becky's mind as she continued to eat Maev's pussy.

"Oh, Becky, your kiss is wonderful, but I have an idea. Turn around and lets get into a 69 position so we can both eat the pussy of the other."

Instead of taking time to answer Maev, Becky kept her mouth glued to Maev's pussy and pivoted her body into a 180 position, getting into a kneeling position with her naked pussy located right over Maev's face.

Maev looked up at Becky's shaved pussy and salivated, thinking she looked younger than the twenty-five years she actually was. Becky's pussy was, of course, swollen and puffy from sexual arousal, and now that her legs were spread wide over Maev's head, she saw her labia separated so that she had a clear view of Becky's asshole, her vaginal slit, and her clit, the head of which was fully extended beyond its protective hood.

Becky's pussy was a delectable sight to behold. Anxiously, therefore, Maev reached up with her hands, grabbed Becky by the top of her hips, and guided her pussy right down to her face. It was fresh and sweet.

Immediately Maev gave Becky's pussy a tender kiss and began what is often called Tipping the Velvet, a more artistic way of using the word cunnilingus. However way one said it, Maev wanted to eat Becky's bare pussy.

While holding onto Becky's hips so she could work her way downward, Maev was able to lift herself up in order to lick her smooth, puckered asshole; her erect, hard clit and puffy shaft; her pee hole; and her vagina, dipping her tongue into Becky's vaginal slit as she had her tongue inside her pussy canal, tongue-fucking away.

From time to time both Becky and Maev would take out their tongues and insert their first two fingers into one another's vagina and finger-fuck each other, feeling the fleshy ridges and the soft, spongy areas where their G-Spots are. At the same time, each pressed her head fully between the legs of the other so they were able to finger-fuck and suck on the swollen, vibrating clit of the other, bringing them both closer to enjoying their orgasms.

Both Becky and Maev moaned in utter, sensual delight as each of their bodies felt the stimulation of all their erogenous zones come alive, and each began to buck her pussy in earnest on the face of the other so that while having their pussies eaten by one another at the same time they were humping the face of the other, riding them as if they were riding a hobby horse.

"Oh, my, gawd, Becky, you have me close to cumming," cried out Maev. "Your fingers and mouth are driving me mad."

Becky lifted her head up just enough to answer, "Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I'm close to cumming. Suck my clit! Finger my pussy!"

Both Becky and Maev got back to their fingering and sucking, and Maev was first to buck her hips upward, pressing her hairy pussy hard into Becky's lovely face.

"I'm cumming, Becky. I'm cummiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg!" screamed Maev as sexual currents of pure ecstasy exploded inside her and came targeting themselves onto her throbbing clit, the very vortex of her womanhood, and the gates were about to open to let the deluge of her female ejaculate shoot out of her pee hole.

Soon Maev was squirting her love juice that had built up during her sexual arousal into Becky's waiting mouth who gleefully swallowed each squirt Maev had to give. At the same time Becky's inner thighs trembled from sheer sexual arousal, and she slid her bottom down on Maev's face until her pee hole and vaginal slit were covering her open mouth.

Becky then, too, cried out as her orgasm vibrated violently in her tingling clit, thus causing the flood gates in her to open, releasing a deluge of her ejaculate directly into the open, waiting mouth of Maev who took one shot after another quite willingly, delighting in the semi-salty taste of Becky's love juice.

Thus, together Becky and Maev enjoyed mutual orgasms to the fullest, each one ejaculating her Para urethral fluids that had increased in volume throughout their lovemaking into the mouth of the other.

When each knew the other had emptied herself of her love juice, she licked the pussy of the other, adding the taste of pussy cream.

Minutes passed as each worked to catch her breath, steady her heart rate, and come down from the peaks of sexual ecstasy Becky and Maev had given to one another.

With a parting kiss on the pussy of the other, Becky rolled off to Maev's right side, turned herself back 180 degrees so they were lying beside one another face to face, holding the eyes of one another with a touch of wonderment at what they had just shared, a mutual orgasm and mutual ejaculation.

"That was marvelous, Becky," said Maev.

"Yes, marvelous and delicious," added Becky. "Come here and kiss me, Maev. I want to taste ourselves."

Maev took Becky into her arms, and the two came together in a mutual embrace, their legs intertwined, kissing one another with much passion and enjoying the taste of their pussy cream and love juice in this lovers' kiss.

After the kiss, they parted and just lay side-by-side, still being warm by the burning embers in the fireplace.

Despite the howling winds, both Becky and Maev felt safe and secure.

"Well, considering the time difference between the States and Scotland and the torrid lovemaking we've made, I'm sure you must be tired, Maev. Yes?" asked Becky.

Maev gave a shallow yawn and said, "Yes, I guess you're right."

"Well then," said Becky, "let's get you to bed, and tomorrow I'll make you a good, full-Scottish breakfast of juice, porridge, eggs, rashers of bacon, red and white pudding, toast, and tea."

"Sounds great," answered Maev.

So, Becky got up and stoked the peat embers so they would be warm in the morning with which to begin another fire while Maev took up the down comforter that she knew they would need that night and went into the bedroom, putting the comforter on the bed.

When Becky joined Maev, they both got into bed and crawled naked under the flannel sheets, two wool blankets, and the comforter, and snuggled in the arms of one another, Maev holding Becky in hers.

At first they lay there without making a sound. They heard the howling of the wind, but in the stillness of the ebon night they also heard the breathing of one another, each one reliving the events since Becky found Maev standing at her thatched cottage doorway seeking shelter from the winter storm.

However, the silence was broken when Becky said, "Maev, I don't know what brought you to my humble cottage, but whatever or whoever it was, even the little people, I'm glad for that."

"Yes, it was my good fortune to have found your place out here in the Highlands as if by fate or magic, my Scottish Lassie, and with our lovemaking I might add that in truth I stumbled into a Winter Wanton Land," giggled Maev.

"That you did," giggled Becky along with Maev. "And I'm so glad you did."

Becky and Maev kissed goodnight, curled up into the arms of one another, and went to sleep maybe to relive in their subconscious minds their making love in their dreams. Of course, tomorrow was another day, and neither Becky nor Maev knew what fate had in store for them.