Winter Weekend

Story Info
Weekend with Bertha is very fulfilling.
4.4k words
4.42
144.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

Sorry to have taken so long to write this, but medical reasons have had me laid up.

About the middle sixty's I was in my second year of college and home for the summer. I had taken a part time job with the neighbors to help Lenny fix up a cabin he and his wife, Bertha, had bought in northern Wisconsin. (If you read the two stories, Lawn Work Rewards you will remember Bertha)

After all was settled and finalized with the sad events that happened to Bertha's sister-in-law I had to go back to college for the fall term of 1965.

I told Bertha and Lenny that I would have time during the break between Christmas and New Years to do the work I had not been able to finished on the inside of the cabin. They said she would check and see if that was OK with their schedule for the holidays.

When I was home for Thanksgiving Bertha cornered me and said she and I would go up to the cabin during Christmas break seeing Lenny would be away on a business trip. I knew that I would not get much "WORK" done.

The Thursday after Christmas, WE left to go up to work on the cabin. Bertha rode with me as Lenny was away for the forth Christmas in a row just as she said he would be. She had asked me if it was OK to stop on the way up to the cabin to pick up something at the U of W in Madison medical unit. I agreed as long as it was not out of the way and fit into the car. What I did not know was all she was getting was a "SPECIAL" prescription from her "specialist" doctor for me. She would not tell me what it was, but did say it was going to make for a fun time this weekend.

We got to the cabin around two in the afternoon on Thursday. I went into turn on the heat to warm up the cabin so I could turn the water back on. (The water has to be turned off in the winter to keep it from freezing in the pipes)

We ran into town to get something to some food for the weekend while the cabin was warming up.

While in the store shopping Bertha walked up behind me while I was getting something off the top shelf for her and rubbed her hand over my cock. I looked at her and she just smiled and licked her lips. I put the food item in the cart and gave her a kiss on the cheek while brushing my hand against her ass. She wiggled her ass and said, "LATER."

When we got back to the cabin she attacked me right inside the door. She took my jacket off and pulled my jeans down to my ankles. She put her lips on my cock thru my shorts. Her mouth got my shorts wet and caused my cock to spring to attention. "My goodness, you're so fucking huge! I had forgotten how big you are. You are even bigger than you were this summer when Jean and me were fucking you." Bertha stared at my foot-long Swedish sausage, licking her lips. "I'm going to enjoy sucking and fucking that monstrosity between your legs, honey."

My cock was hard in an instant with her "playing." She just laughed and said, "BEEN A LITTLE WHILE SINCE YOU HAD SOME PUSSY." I said at least a couple of weeks and took her by the hand and lead her to the sofa. I watched her body move as she followed me, her massive "D" breasts jiggling in their black satin push-up bra and skirt, her hips and ass rotating.I lit the fireplace and turned to take off her clothes and found she had already stripped to her bra and panties. I walked over to her and hugged her in a way that my fingers released her bra hooks and throw it into the fireplace. I said, "YOU WILL NOT NEED THAT THE REST OF THE WEEKEND."

Her nipples were already standing at attention as was my cock was. She rubbed her breasts against my chest while all the time pushing my cock into her crotch. I thrushes my hips causing my cock to rub her pussy. That was when I noticed that my shorts were getting wetter from her moist cunt. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her panties down. She grabbed my shorts and tore them off and into the fireplace they went as she said, "YOU WILL NOT NEED THAT THE REST OF THE WEEKEND." She went down to her knees and took my hard cock into the mouth in one long suck. I just looked down at her and smiled. I reached down and gently putting my hands in her armpits raised her up and leading her to the sofa. I laid her down and spread her legs gently while going to my knees in front of her. Her pussy smelled so tasty that I just licked it for a couple of minutes as she moaned and rubbed the hair on head. I stood up and bent over to suck her nipples.

She pushed me around so my cock was by her mouth while my lips were still on her nipples. She sucked my cock and fingered by balls ever so gently. I reached down to her pussy and started fingering her slit. She raised her hips a little as to say, "PUT YOUR FINGERS IN AND PLAY." I suck her nipples and then her pussy till she came with such a scream I could have sworn the cabin a mile away could her. I tongued her pussy for a couple of minutes longer as she relaxed with a smile on her face. She them said, "YOUR TURN" for a tension reliever. She turned me around and laid me on the sofa so she could suck my cock that now was ready to explode. She sensed that and tightly squeezed her fingers around its base till I relaxed a little. She them swung her leg over me and straddle my cock. With her massive 40D breasts in front of me and her pussy sliding up and down on my cock, I shot a load into her that made her all smiles again. She continued sliding up and down on my cock till she again exploded in another screaming orgasm.

After all this I had to go back outside into the cold to turn on the water so we could take a shower. I also got all the bags of food she had bought.

After supper we retired to the sofa for a drink and a little manual stimulation on both our parts to the other. We both feel asleep holding each other in a creasing cuddle not being able to stay awake for the next "round." (It had been a long drive and a "HOT" afternoon)

FRIDAY between Christmas and New Years 1965

The next morning I started to finish the work on the inside of the cabin I had left from the supper. Bertha fixed a late breakfast and while eating I notice she had the bottle that we had stopped for on our way up to the cabin, behind the bread bag. She noticed that I had seen the bottle and just smiled. About a half hour later she came up behind me a rubbed her breasts against my back. I started to get a ragging hard on and she looked at me and smiled. (She had gotten some of the first batch of an experimental drug, what they {in the mid sixty's} called "COCK HARD, now days known as VIAGRA)

She started rubbing my cock and playing with my balls. I reached around her and rubbed her ass and slid my finger in her ass crack. She moaned and pushed back against my hand. I turned around and she let out a gasp. She said the "DRUG" really did work, as she had never seen my cock that hard. (Five hours later it was still that hard, but only now getting sore from her everlasting playing with it)

I took her hand and lead her into the bedroom. I pushed her down on her back and spread her legs while I straddled her. She reached down and fondled my cock while all the time tonguing her lips. I put the head of my cock against her pussy and slowly pushed forward. She was so wet I slipped in without any resistance. She raised her hips up to meet my thrusts. We both came together and laid in each other arms for a time.

I heard the phone ringing and she got up and answered it, as she knew it was going to be Lenny. She talked to Lenny for a short time. He told her he had to stay an extra two weeks to finish this latest project.

She came back to me crying and asked if there was some way I could stay and "KEEP HER COMPANY," I said I would try to skip next semester just for her. She said if I could do that she would cover all expenses for the next year at school. (I then knew something was going very wrong in her life.)

I took her by the hand and gently guided her back to the bed all along still have this raging hard on. She smiled when she noticed my cock still straight up and hard. It had a little of "OUR" cum still glisten on it. She took her hand and held my cock still while she licked it clean. She then got on all fours and asked if I would rub it against her ass. I told her we need some lubricant so it would slide, she reached between her legs and spread her pussy and said," Slide in her first then into my ass."

I stroked my cock in and out of her pussy a few time before staring to rub her ass. Berths pushed her ass up at just the right moment and caught my cock with her "A" hole. It slide in tight and firm. She moaned and just pushed further up. I pumped it all the way in and then slowly pulled it out. She started to rock back and forth causing me to just stay in one position while my cock pumped in and out of her ass. She reached between her legs and fondled my balls. She leaned forward just enough to slide my cock out of her ass and with her hand guided it into her dripping wet pussy. I came on about the third stroke. She was coming so hard that I thought the sheets were "few" out of the washer they were so wet. Bertha dropped to a prone position after cumming and I collapsed upon her. I rolled off her and she turned and took my cook in her hand and gently played with it, as it was still rock hard. She smiled and continued stroking it till I came all over her massive tits. She rubbed my cum all over her nipples and presented them to me to lick clean. I sucked her nipples till they must have been one inch in length. With my hand in her crotch I could feel her pussy again gushing more cum. I just slide down a little and started licking. This caused her to cum even harder. She moaned and cried out in shear enjoyment. All the time I was licking her cunt I was watching her pinch and pull on her nipples. She even pushed one of those 40 D's up to her mouth and sucked on that long hard nipple.

I called the school after this "love session" and talked to my consular to explain the problem that was not at all the truth. She said she would check to see if all my classes were going to be offered the next fall semester and to call her back on Monday.

I went back into the bedroom and Bertha was gone. I followed the drips on the floor to the bathroom. She was sitting on the stool peeing. I walked up inn front of her with my still hard cock. She took in into her mouth and licked the head. I rested my hands on her shoulder while pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. She started foundling my balls that caused a massive squirt to go down the front of her as she let go of my cock with her mouth just as I cam. She squeezed my ball and licked them. We both got into the shower and lathered each other all over. I washed her breasts so many times that shower I thought they would be getting raw. She just smiled and pushed me down to my knees so I could lick those massive nipples. Once out of the shower we changed the bedding so to have "FRESH"

We had made a dinner reservation at the local country club that she and Lenny belonged too. (Lenny and Bertha loved to play golf and had three club memberships)

We arrived for dinner and noticed that the club was very busy this Friday evening. The headwaiter said it was good that we had called ahead but we would still have an hour wait, as some people were not rushing dinner as most do. We said that was fine and headed for the bar.

We sat in a corner of the bar and drank and talked. My cock had finally started to soften about an hour before we left the cabin. Bertha was resting her head on my shoulder after the second drink and blowing in my ear. She put her hand in my crotch and asked if the soreness was going way. I said somewhat and she licked my ear and said, "SHE HOPED SO." The waiter came and picked up our drinks and lead us to are table with a big smile on his face. Bertha handed him a twenty-dollar tip and said to forget what he had seen as her knew Lenny well. He winked and left.

After dinner we went back to the bar for a nightcap and left.

I put more wood on the fire upon returning to the cabin while Bertha went to change. She returned with a robe on and one for me. I had too go too the head so I changed in there and retuned to sit by the fire with her. She laid her head in my lay facing me and rubbed my chest. I put my hand in her robe and found nothing underneath so I gently rubber her nipples. She cooked and rubbed mine. She turned her head ever so slightly and placed a kiss on the head of my cock in its semi hard sated. She then placed her mouth around it head and licked the tip till I was rock hard again. She continued licking and sucking my cock, all along fondling my balls, till I exploded in and all over her face and mouth. She licked what she could off her face and smiled. I them had her stand up and straddle my face so could lick her moist cunt. She squatted like she was going to piss but only so I could reach her clit with my tongue. I lick and suck her clit till she lay down so I could rest my head between her lags and lick while reaching up with my hands and fondling her breasts. She came about three times before she got up and turned me over so she could sit down on my hardness. She lowered her dripping cunt onto my cock ever so slowly. She slid up and down "GREASING" my cock with her cum till I exploded inside her causing ever so much more to slop out of her now drenched pussy.

I withdrew from her pussy and turned around and licked her cunt while she licked my cock clean. Her licking my cock made it hard again and she had me fuck her doggie position this time. That was the first time I had ever fucked her in that position. Her 40D's just swung freely under her as I thruster my cock into and out of the dripping cunt. She exploded again and I keep pumping till I filled her again with another load of hot cum. We then went to the shower to "CLEAN" up for bed.

When we got out of the shower it was about midnight and we decided that we should sleep for a while before morning.

Saturday between Christmas and New Years 1965

I was awakened to the smell of breakfast and walked into the kitchen put on the robe she had given me last night. She stood there naked and I just removed the robe. She smiled and planted a big kiss on me. I returned the kiss and drew her close to me and clamped my hands on her buns. She pressed her body into mine and asked if I wanted to eat breakfast first. I said we should, as we would need the energy for the rest of the day.

After breakfast she wanted to go into town to get some things. I said I would drive her as it had snowed a little and I was worried the roads would be slippery. She said OK only if I promise to stay in the car while she got me a special present.

When she came out of the store she had a small package and a smile on her face. On the way home she took my cock out of my pants and played with it till it was hard. She then took the present out of the bag and put it on my cock. It was a hand knitted "COCK SOCK" with ball cups. She said it was to keep it warm when we went out for a winter wall later. (I sure did keep it warm.)

We got back to the cabin just before a raging snowstorm hit. I was glad that I had brought in firewood and put the car in the shed.

Bertha fixed a late lunch for us while I keep creeping up behind her and trying to undress her. She fought me, as she did not want to spill food on her in all my "playing around." After the food was on the table she walked over to me and pulled my sweatshirt off and pinched my nipple. She then turner around and presented her ass to me and said, "LUNCH IS SERVED>" We never got around to eating the "HOT" food she had prepared. I stripped her right there and picked her up and put her on the counter. I started licking her pussy, she leaned back against the cabinets and spread her legs for easy excess to the tasty lunch she had waiting for me. After I had sucked her and licked her she got off the counter and onto her knees so she could suck my dick. I shot a wad all over her breasts as she removed my cock from her mouth just as I came. She rubbed it all over her breasts and licked off her fingers. We then sat down, naked, to a cool lunch.

After taking another shower, Bertha called Jeanne (read LAWN WORK REWARDS to remember Jeanne) and told her al that was happening. Jeanne got so mad that there was a snowstorm going on and she could not get up to the cabin to enter into the fun. Bertha told her about the "DRUG" she had pick-up and Jeanne said she was going to get there somehow if at all hell broke loose.

After hanging up the phone bertha said, " I knew if I called her she would find a way to get up her to add to OUR pleasure if at all possible."

We lounged around the rest of the day and enjoyed each other to the max.

Sunday between Christmas and New Years 1965

We were awaked by a snowmobile pulling into the drive. Bertha got up and looked out the window. She turned to me and said, " I told you Jeanne would get here somehow. Jeanne had gotten as far as a town five miles away and paid some guy to bring her the rest of the way via snowmobile.

Jeanne got off the snowmobile and ran into the cabin just as I opened the door. She grabbed me and gave me a big kiss while placing her hand on my crotch. Bertha came down and saw us and just said, " Glad you could make it." Jeanne took her tongue out of my mouth and looking at Bertha just smiled.

Jeanne threw off her coat and started again hugging me. My cock came to life in an instant. She noticed that and pressed her hips forward. She trusted her hip and ground her cunt into my hard cock. She reached down and put her hand down the front of my now opening robe. She fondled my cock while all the time having a smile on her face and looking at Bertha.

Bertha came over and kissed Jeanne a warn welcome. The two ladies hugged and kissed while I just stood there and watched. I picked up Jeanne's coat and when I returned from hanging it up all her clothes where now on the floor. Bertha robe was also on the floor and they were playing with each other. I just walked over and wrapped my arms around them and squeezed. My cock was between them and all of a sudden there was two hands rubbing my balls and cock. Jeanne just pulled me by my cock to the sofa and threw me down. She instantly placed her mouth on my cock and licked. Bertha walked up behind Jeanne and rubbed her pussy from the rear. Jeanne moaned and sucked harder. All of a sudden Jeanne raised up and swung her leg over me and with her pussy position over my cock, lowered her self down. She slide over the top of my cock with ease as Bertha had gotted her all juicy and dripping wet. Her cunt lips stopped when they reached my balls. She just sat there with all of me buried to the hilt in her. She them started to ride up and down my pole. I reached up and pinched her nipples and licked them as they swung freely above me. I was enjoying it so much I never notice Jeanne gushing all over me with her first orgasm. She slowed down for a minute and then came again. Bertha helped her off me and then she claimed on for a long hot ride. (Remember this was within the first forty-five minutes Jeanne was there) After this we all took a hot shower together and had some breakfast.

While eating the ladies just keep up a steady stream of girl talk. Ii was getting up to get some more coffee when Jeanne reached out and grabbed my robe. Pulling me backwards, she reached inside and found my limp cock. She cupped it in her hand and started fingering it till it started getting hard. She stood up and turned me around in one stead motion. She undid the tie on the robe and flung it open. She had already opened her robe while sitting at the table, so her succulent boobies were hanging in front of me. I went down to my left knee and licked her nipples while ever so gently lifting her breasts to meet my mouth. She just moaned and rotated against the counter. Bertha stood up and with her robe open I could see her massive breast heaving and swaying. I reached up and gently rubbed her nipples while all the time sucking on Jeanne. The two gals just slid together for my better excess to their breasts and now juicy pussies. I stayed on my knees while placing one finger from each hand into each ladies pussy. They rotated their cunts in front of me too give me better excess to there love tunnels. I just keep playing with each pussy till I had three fingers in each. They both started to moan and groan and climaxed almost at the same time.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12