Winter Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
The 'gals' keep him happy & hard.
3.2k words
4.44
65.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
516 Followers

Monday ( 12-27-65) between Christmas and New Years 1965 continued

After calling the school in Milwaukee we decided to drive down on Tuesday and get all the paperwork in order for me skipping a semester and pay for the next semester.

The morning went by rather fast as we had not gotten up till about 9:30 am and after calling the school we had a "sex" breakfast. (me between two naked ladies) we then took a shower together and sat and had some coffee.

We all decided to go to town in the afternoon to get some more wine and beer. while in town I found a friend I had not seen since last summer. She agreed to come over to the cabin that night and talk after the "girls" sweetly "asked" her too.

We got items for dinner and headed back to the cabin. During the drive Jeanne asked me, " Did you ever fuck you friend last summer?" I said No, and said we were just close friends that would talk when together. Jeanne looked at me and said, "That is going to change this evening when WE get done with you two." Berthas just chuckled and keep driving. Jeanne leaned over and gave me a kiss on reached for my crotch. Jeanne looked at my crotch and said, " I thought I spied a hard-on there when I was talking about your friend." Jeanne rubbed my crotch and stuck her tongue deep down my throat. She unzipped my jeans and released my cock. Bertha looked over and with the sight of my cock being free almost drove off the road.

We both yelled at her to watch the road.

Jeanne told her she would get her turn when we got back to the cabin. Bertha just said she was getting all horny and with that Jeanne took her free hand and placed it in Bertha's crotch.

Jeanne, sitting between us, had my cock in one hand and her fingers rubbing Bertha's pussy for the rest of the drive home. I just put my hand inside Jeanne's coat and fondled her massive tit's.

When we got back to the cabin, Bertha jumped out of the car and ran around the car to my door. She flung it open and bent down and put my cock in her mouth all the time Jeanne was still stroking it. I came in Bertha's mouth in an instant. She swallowed all my cum and then gave Jeanne a big sluppery kiss.

We took the food in the cabin and quickly put it away all the time stripping each other of all out clothes. I reached down between Bertha's legs as she bent over putting the lettuce in the bottom crisper of the fridge. She pushed her ass backwards so my fingers went in all the way in her pussy. I just flexed my finger in her pussy and she moaned loudly and turned around, almost breaking my finger, and took my cock in her hand and hotched her pussy against it. she stroked my cock with her wet lips and clit while I pinched her nipples and kissed her left ear lobe. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass and raised her up onto the kitchen counter. I spread her legs and inserted my cock into that juicy cunt. She wrapped her legs around me and drew me in deeper. I bottomed out and could feel her cunt muscles massaging my cock. She held me there what seemed forever before I could start sliding my cock back and forth in her pussy. all this time Jeanne was planning with my balls from behind and rubbing my ass hole. she got down on all fours and started licking my balls from behind which in turn made me explode inside Bertha so fast and hard I she yelled for mercy.

Ii pulled my now semi hard cock out of Bertha's cunt and turned around to a waiting mouth of Jeanne's. She cupped my balls in her hands and licked the juices off my cock. I reached down and placing my hands in her armpits, raising her up ever so gently and kissed her. She removed her hands from my balls and cupped my ass and pulled me against her. My cock now hard again, met her forward thrusting hips and sent it between her legs rubbing her clit. She sighed and just moved her hips back and forth. On the third of forth slide my cock entered her cunt and she moaned with pleasure. I slowly pushed my cock all the way in till my balls slapped her cunt lips. I gently lower her to the floor and stroked my cock in and out of her till we both climaxed and juices flowed out all over my balls, down the crack of her ass and onto the kitchen floor.

All three of us finished putting the food away and went out and got into the hot tub that I had filed the day before. The girls sat so the gentler jets flowed warn / hot water over their cunts while I watched. ( bertha's husband had had this built special as there were none on the market back in the sixties)

Around four in the afternoon I heard a knock on the door and I had to get out of the hot tub to answer the door. It was Mary, my friend from last summer, I stood there naked and she smiled. She walked in and asked where Jeanne and Bertha were. I told her in the tub. She took her coat off and threw it in the table. She walked out to the tub and all the while walking taking her clothes off. I unhooked her bra and turned her around to find two medium sized tits with the perkiest nipples I had ever seen. Her breasts where nowhere near as large as Jeanne's and Bertha's but being only nineteen I figured that they would grow with proper attention. She kissed me and said, "why did you not get more friendly with me this summer." I looked at Jeanne and Bertha and they answered for me. "We keep him so busy that he did not need any other pussy." Mary looked at me and said, "I get to enjoy THAT this evening," looking down at my now harding cock.

The ladies got out of the tub and Mary and myself got in. Bertha and Jeanne just smiled and left us alone. Mary slid over next to me and placed her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and cupped her small breast. Her erect nipple slid between my fingers ever so easily. I rolled it around a little and she turned her head and kissed me. Her hand naturally found my cock and she held it softly in her hand.

I slid my other hand around in front of her and rubbed her flat stomach. She kissed me harder and raised her hips so my hand found her snatch. I ran one finger between her legs and stroked her hairless cunt. (Jeanne and Bertha did not shave their pubic hair) The feel of a hairless cunt made my cock twitch. She felt it twitch and stroked it from top to bottom with both hands. She raised herself up and slide over on top of me with her back to me. My cock slide between her legs and up the outside of her hairless cunt. She reached down and with one hand guided it into her waiting cunt with her next raise and lower. She just sat there with my cock fully inside her as I cupped her breasts and licked her neck. She just moved up and down ever so little so my cock stroked her love cunt. I pinched her nipples and she reached down on her full down strike and tugged on m balls. I nipped the back of her neck and then her ear lobe. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock and the muscles working me to t raging explosion. She cam just after me and sat there for the longest time with her head leaning back on my shoulder.

After about an hour Jeanne and Bertha reappeared and hopped in with us. They looked at Mary and said together, "Isn't he the best fuck." Mary said that she wished we had done this last summer, as she wanted me every time we were together. I just said that I had too much sex and enjoyed just being FRIENDS. Mary said, " From now on we are going to be FUCKING Friends."

The ladies looked at each other and smiled. I got out of the tub and went to get the fire started to cook the steaks. I heard Mary say to the other, " HE has got the hardest cock I have ever had and how does he keep it so hard for so long."

Bertha told the story of the "SPECIAL" drug she had gotten on our way up to the cabin.

Jeanne Licked her lips and asked, "How much more have you got?"

Bertha just answered, "enough."

I called the gals to dinner and asked what they wished to drink.

After dinner I was cleaning up the table and the gals went to "dress" for the evening as they said.

As I was finishing putting the dishes in the washer I heard someone behind me and as I stood up I was grabbed and blind folded. It was then I heard all three of the gal's gillliging and wondered what was going to happen now.

I was told to get down on my knees and wait for instructions. As I was waiting I could hear the gals moving around and things.

All of a sudden Bertha voice said, "move forward and do what come naturally." I moved forward and felt someone's legs on both side of my face. Whom ever it was then rested their legs on my shoulders and placed their hands behind my head and pulled me forward. My nose got buried in a sweet smelling pussy and I started to lick. I heard this moan and could tell it was Jeanne. She held my head so I could not pull back and to look up at her but instead keep me licking. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could and currled it upwards and pulled it back out along the top of her "love tunnel." She came in an instant.

Ii was then guided about three feet to my right and had my face placed in another pussy. Right way I could tell it was Mary's, as it had no pussy hair. I licked and sucked on this young pussy while my cock was in so much pain from wanting to be stuck in that tight cunt. I started to get up to do just that and was pushed down by three sets of hands. Just then one of the other two took my hands and held then behind me as the other reached around from my backside and started to jack me off. They had a warn lotion on their hand and that feeling like a wet pussy caused me to explode all over the cabinets in front of me. Just as I was cumming Mary squeezed her legs around my head and pulled me into tight to her cunt and climaxed with such force my tongue was the only thing keeping her juices in her cunt.

Next I was again guided three more feet to the right and this I knew was going to be Bertha steamy hot pussy my face was going to be pushed into. I stuck out my tongue just as my nose touched her pubes and it went in so far she cried out in screams of delight. I licked and sucked her pussy for ten minutes before she blew her load down my chin. Mary pulled me from between Berthas legs and licked my face to get all the juices. It was at this time I was unblindedfolded and saw all three of them smiling and asking at the same time, "How was desert?"

I looked at then and said, "Great! But I think you three need to have the object of your effect ion pumped into each one of you as the other watch. They agreed and we went into the bedroom to finish desert.

Tuesday (12-28-65) between Christmas and New Years 1965

We were to leave for Milwaukee early today to get school set up, BUT did not leave till late in the morning. Mary said "see you upon your return for more FFF." (Fucking Friendly Fun)

We arrived at school around three PM. I went up to visit my consular with Bertha and Jeanne in tow. As we walked in to her office I heard Jeanne say, "OH! My god – its Chris."

My head turned from her to them and back again wondering "what the hell.'

Chris jumped up and ran around her desk and three of them hugged.

They turned to me and said they had gone to school together and had not seen each other for many years.

We hurriedly got my stuff taken care of and we all went out to dinner. After dinner we three said we had to go get a room for the night. Chris said, "NO way – you can stay at my house as my husband is out of town on business." The girls said, "Just like Old times again", and smiled.

We followed Chris to her house and I carried the bags in to the room I was told to.

Upon returning to the lower floor the girls were sitting on the sofa talking and drinking wine. They asked me what I wanted and I jokingly said, "you three naked."

They looked at me and started to tear each other's clothes off. As soon as they were naked I was attached and stripped of all my clothes. Chris looked at me and said, "if I know you were that will built, I would have used you long time ago."

Bertha and Jeanne smiled and assured Chris that I could handle all three of them with no problem. (Bertha had slipped me some of her special pills at dinner)

Chris reached out and took hold of my semi hard cock and led me to the sofa with the other following. She sat down and with my now hard cock inches from her mouth, inserted it in her mouth and sucked the head ever so lightly. She licked and sucked like no other gal had ever done. I started to wobble and Bertha and Jeanne grabbed my armpits to steady me. Chris just keep up the stead rhythm of sucking the head of my cock and licking the full length of it with each head bob.

I blew my wad down her throat instantly and she let it flow down her chest to her small tits. She rubbed it all over them and her nipples that were standing out from the areola about ¾" of an inch. (I forget to mention that Chris was small chested {34a} compared too Bertha and Jeanne)

Jeanne reached around the front of me and cupped my balls and massaged them softly as Bertha took my cock in her hands and rubbed the cum all over as a lubricant for me to assist me in sliding gently into the waiting pussy that Chris had exposed with her legs in the air above her head. I placed the head of my large cock at her entrance and gently pushed into her. She had a little resistance and all of a sudden I slipped all the way in. She moaned and cried out that it felt so good. I started the ever so slowly piston of her cunt. I steadily built up speed till with one stroke I slipped out and Jeanne had too assist me in get it back in that HOT cunt. When I reentered Chris hunched forward to meet my cock. I released a load of cum into her just as she climaxed herself. Ii collapsed on top of her and kissed and sucked her tender nipples. She instantly started to move her hips up and down again wanting my cock to pump her fuller. I keep pumping and she climaxed three of four times more before, with Bertha stroking my balls, I exploded again inside the stretched love tunnel.

Chris lay on the sofa for a couple of minutes before sitting up and with a full smile stated, "You are the best fuck I have head since I got married six years ago." Jeanne and Bertha looked at her and asked, "what about your husband." Chris said all he is is a "slam-bam-thank you ma'am type of shit head." They said, "OH!"

I had sat down next to Chris and laid my head down in her lap. She stroked my forehead as Bertha raised my legs and sat down with then over her lap. She reached over and wrapped her hand around my semi-hard cock and said, "You are such a trooper." With that I fell asleep.

Around eleven o'clock I had to get up to pee and Notice Jeanne sitting alone in a chair just watching us three. As I passed by her she got up and followed me to the bathroom. As I reached down to hold my cock to pee, she reach in and took it in her hand and held it pointing into the toilet. As I pee'd she moved my cock around playing games. When I was done she flushed the tank and guided me into the shower. With the warm water running down on both of us I instantly got hard.

I turned around and started soaping up her massive breasts. Her nipples instantly popped straight out and I had to rinse the soap off them so I could suck on them. She sat down on the ledge Chris had built into the shower and spread her leg wide. I got down on all fours and licked that succulent pussy and licked her clit. She turned off the water so I would not drown and I keep the lapping up till she grabbed my head and pushed my face tight into her pussy. She exploded while I was reaching up and pinching her nipples.

I took her in my arms and after turning the water back on washed every inch of that sexy old, big-titted ladies body. As I was washing her butt she pushed it hard against the washrag and I dropped it and with the lather left on her ass I stuck my finger deep into her hole. She squirmed and sighed as I keep working my finger in and out. As I was standing off to one side of her doing this she had easy excess too my cock. She stroked it till I exploded all over her legs.

All this was said and down we got down to our shower. As we were turning the water off we heard two sheepish snickers from out side the shower. There stood Bertha and Chris foundling each other and kissing. They stepped into the shower and it all started all over again. It was a tight fit with all four of us in the shower, but that was more fun.

By this time it was well after midnight and we all went to bed naked and wet, BUT happy.

Next Chapter to follow soon.

kingswede
kingswede
516 Followers