Winter Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
The day of New Years eve 1965
1.9k words
4.56
36.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

Thursday (12-30-65) between Christmas and New Years 1965

Around 10:30 AM we were awaken by the phone.

Bertha got up to answer it and talked to her husband for a awhile before returning to the bedroom. Lenny would not be coming home for the Holiday, as he wanted to stay and finish his project.

Bertha just said, “He really wants to stay and bring in the NEW YEAR with his girl friend.”

I stood up to hug Bertha, but she said, “It was OK!, we were going to have more fun without him.”

She threw her arms around me and hugged me to her massive breasts. I cupped my hands around her ass and pulled her towards my cock. She wiggled her pussy around on my cock and said again, “We are going to have MORE fun without him.”

Jeanne, Mary and Chris all got up and threw their arms around us two for one massive hug with me in the middle of four naked sexy horny women. I felt someone’s hand on my cock and felt it start stroking it. With Bertha pussy pressed against my cock and a hand stroking it, it harden rapidly and worked its way in-between Bertha cunt lips, they were hot and wet. I slowly humped my cock forward and slipped further into her “love tunnel.” she sighed and with those finger around my cock I could not enter all the way. Chris reached around and started rubbing my butt with one hand while the other was fingering Mary’s cunt.

Jeanne just reached up and started pinching and tweaking Bertha’s nipples. With me in her pussy and Jeanne playing with her tit’s and nipple’s, Bertha exploded and the juices ran down hers and my legs. I was then turned around and pushed backward onto the love seat. Mary jumped on top of me and with her right hand guided my cock into her hungry cunt. I was pinned to the seat by the other two ladies and Mary rode my cock till she climaxed for the fourth time. She them slumped onto my chest and sighed, “Who’s turn next.”

I saw Chris put some lotion on her hand and fingers. She placed her hand in her crotch and said, “MY TURN!”

She swung her leg over me and with her cute ass towards my face rode my cock. I grabbed her ass checks and slid my thumb into her ass hole. She exploded instantly. Jeanne, all the time Chris was riding me, was playing with Chris’s small breasts. Jeanne had Chris’s nipples pulled out over an inch long when Chris laid back on my chest with her back and from that laidback position raised and lowered her hips to stroke my cock even more. I reached around her and assisted Jeanne in playing with her nipples. Chris just screamed and climaxed twice more before falling off the “flag pole.”

Mary was licking Jeanne’s nipples and fingering her pussy when the phone rang again.

Bertha, being the only one “free” at the moment answered it and called out to Mary.

Mary sighed and went to the phone.

When she came back she said, “lets make this quick as Dad and Mom want me home so we all can go to uncle Kevin’s for the party tonight.”

As my cock was still standing straight to the ceiling she leaned over and started sucking and licking Chris’s & my love juices off it. I reached over the side of the bed and placed my hand in between her legs, which she spread readily. I stroked her thigh and rubbed my finger over her cunt lips. She was so wet my fingers were all slimly instantly. I inserted my thumb into her love tunnel and with my forefinger played with her clit. She moaned and cried at the same time. Jeanne hearing her cry asked, “What is wrong?”

Mary said, “She wished she could stay for the night but had to go home to be with her parents and family.

I reached up and pulled her to me and kissed her lovelingly. She raised her leg over my body and sat down on my hard cock facing my feet. She leaned back so I could reach her breasts. I cupped them gently and with her nipples between my fingers, flicked them with my thumbs. She started to raise my so my cock just came to the end of her love tunnel and then pressed down hard to insert it all the way to the max. She keep this up for a few minutes all the time Jeanne was massaging her clit and licking her belly button. Bertha leaned over me and swung her massive breasts in my face as to say, “Here suck on these for a while.”

I was in no position to fight that invite. I licked her nipples and with her guiding one nipple and then the other into my mouth, I shot a load deep into Mary’s pussy before she exploded and caused a flood of juice to flow out all over the bed.

Bertha got up on the bed and with her butt towards Mary’s butt, squatted so her pussy was just over my tongue. I licked the lips of her cunt and she lowered herself a little more so my tongue was deep into her cannel when all of a sudden she exploded and almost drown me with her cum. I turned my head and it ran all over the side of my face and the bed.

Bertha fell forward off my face and sighed and moaned with happiness.

I looked over at Jeanne and was wondering why she had not ridden the “pole.” She was sitting in a large lazy-boy with the legs on each arm of the chair stroking this large “RED” dildo in and out of that succulent, juicy love tunnel of hers. I smiled and licked my lips as she looked over at me. A smile came over her face and I knew she was ready to cum all over that dildo. She held the dildo tight in one hand with the other foundling her left breast and nipple. She let out a moan and with one even motion laid the chair back and plunged that dildo deep into her pussy. With that sight in front of me I notice I was stroking my cock for all it could take. Bertha and Chris were kissing and playing with each other while we all watched Jeanne explode. Mary slides over next to me and took over the stroking of my cock as I tickled her pussy one last time before she had to leave. She had me cumming in a very short time and let it cum all over her breasts and face. She leaned over and kissed the head of my cock and left for the shower.

Mary came in to say good-by and wished us a “HAPPY” New Year.

We all got up, which was now after noon, and headed for the shower.

We all kissed her good-by and said, “We would miss her tonight.”

After the shower we were all hungry, so seeing it was after noon, we headed to town for a later breakfast early lunch.

When we got back to the cabin, we all sat around the fireplace and relaxed or napped till it was after seven in the evening. A snowstorm had started and I made sure there was enough wood inside the cabin for the night.

I went and got in the hot tub to soak a while as the cold had chilled me to the bone.

I had been in the tub about ten minutes when Chris came out and got in. She sat across for me with her legs spread and a “JET” rushing water onto her cunt. I watched as she enjoyed the warn water gushing on her pussy. She started pinching her nipples and looking up at the ceiling with this look of great pleasure. Just about this time Bertha came into the room and leaned over and gave me a juicy tongue in mouth kiss. She reached into the water and grabbed my cock. She said. “ I thought this would be hard with than going on across from you. She threw her leg over the side and hopped in. She was still hold tight to my cock as she reached over and took Chris’s head in her hands and pulled it to her breasts. Chris started to suck on Bertha’s nipples as I rubbed Bertha’s ass. My finger slid into her ass hole and she wiggled her ass for more. I stood up and placed my cock where my finger had just been. She pushed back against my cock and with the warn water wetting her tunnel I slid in all the way till my balls hit her ass cheeks. Chris had moved her hand to bertha’s cunt and with two fingers deep inside was making Bertha moaned and cried out with pleasure. I could feel Chris’s fingers stroking in and out as my cock was still deep inside Bertha’s ass. Just when all this was happening Jeanne walked in and grabbed my ass and then reached between my legs and flicked my balls. (This is one of the greatest feeling in the world, to have your balls played with just as you are cumming)

We all three climaxed at the same time and lay back in the tub to enjoy the moment.

I looked over at Jeanne and with my free hand reached out and grabbed her. She did not resist when I pulled her into the hot tub and after pulling my cock from Bertha’s ass turned and faced Jeanne. She reached up and took my cock in her hand and stroked it and with the other hand cupped by balls and guided my cock between her massive hanging breasts. She worked my pecker in and out of her cleavage, using my cum from Bertha’s ass to lube her breasts.

I reached down and lifted her breasts higher to get more “valley” to push my cock into. She keep cuddling my balls in her hand and with each trust of my hips she licked the head of my cock as it came within her tongues reach.

I looked over and saw Bertha and Chris watching while sitting next to each other and fingering each other pussy. (It’s to bad this was almost forty years ago as it would made a great video)

Jeanne bent over so my cock entered her mouth with each stroke. She stopped me on one in stroke and sucked on the head of my cock gently.

She held my cock in her mouth ever so gently with her teeth while licking the tip of it with her tongue. That is all it took and I filled her mouth with hot, slimly cum.

She swallowed it all and then licked me clean.

Chris got out of the tub and fixed us all a drink and brought us towels to dry off with.

I dried each of the ladies off making sure their pussies were well attended to. They in turn all dried me off making sure my cock was dry and ready for more action. I went back in and stoked the fireplace and then sat in the lazy-boy Jeanne was so well using earlier. With my legs up and head back I soon fell asleep.

Around eleven o’clock I heard a noise out in the kitchen and upon looking saw Chris starting to fix all of use something to eat for the “stroke of mid-night.”

Bertha and Jeanne were out there with her assisting. What I did not know was what they had in mind for me at mid-night.

That is the next chapter in this ever so true story (with names changed) that made me the man that love older women I am now.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers