Winter Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not noticed that they were cupping each other's breasts and pinching the nipples. I was so hard and aroused that I sprayed cum all over their legs. They looked down at me and between the two of them raised me up to my feet and kissed me the entire time foundling my cock and balls. This just made me hard again and with that Bertha and Jeanne lifted me together up onto the counter. I was then just at the right height with my cock and balls that they licked and sucked together till I exploded all over again. They just licked it up and what had gotten on them was rubbed into their skin like suntan lotion. I just slipped off the counter and with one lady on each arm went to the bedroom to continue this love scene.

About two in the afternoon we woke up and took another shower together. I went down and got the fireplace going while the gals finished dressing. I made some coffee and bacon for BLT's for lunch. We sat by the fire eating lunch talking about the time we had together last summer and wondering if I was going to be able to "skip" the next term at school.

The rest of the day was somewhat of a sexy blur as I was sucked, fucked and licked my two horny ladies.

Monday between Christmas and New Years 1965

I call the college and found out that I could get all but one class the next term. I could take the class as a night class during the summer term and be "all even" by the fall of '66 classes. Bertha and Jeanne talked for a while and said in unison, "we will pay all you school costs – just keep US happy."

The next chapter will not take as long as this one did to write!!!!!

12