Winter with the Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keenan held her tightly against him, gently trying to rub his erection against her but still trying to exercise restraint. His wolf was just below the surface, if he did much more his eyes would surely change. He let out a gasp when her hand cupped him through his pants and squeezed. He grabbed her hand away quickly and kissed her again to distract her and close his eyes. He breathed quickly, trying to gather the strength to turn her down despite how badly he needed her. He could smell her own desire and it was driving him insane.

"Mia...please, I don't want to go too fast." He barely managed to not move his hips when she squirmed on top of him like a lazy cat after he denied her her goal.

"Okay..." she responded in barely a whisper. Her eyelids were half closed, partly with exhaustion and part a sexual haze.

Keenan wrapped his arms tightly around her and held her so she couldn't continue to torture him. He closed his eyes for a moment and by the time he opened them again, Mia was sound asleep. He gently rolled off the couch with her in his arms and carried her upstairs to her bed. He tucked her in tight, leaving her with one last kiss before he returned downstairs. He locked all the doors, gathered the chocolates from the kitchen and cleaned up their failed tea date. His heart ached terribly but he had to leave her. He had a mess in the woods to clean up and he had to track down Donovan before he came back.

Moose huffed at him from his spot by the fire place. "Take care of her while I'm gone," Keenan said to him, quite seriously. He knew Mia was in excellent protection with Moose but he still hated leaving her. The sooner he got this mess fixed, the sooner he could have her back in his arms.

12