Winter Wonderland

Story Info
A good girl gets something she wasn't expecting.
1.8k words
3.96
7.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins as nothing other than an innocent encounter. One-day Anthony saw a beautiful woman out of the corner of his eye that caught his attention, he was curious and had to know more about her. He knew it wouldn't be right to simply interrupt her day to introduce himself, he waited for a time, a moment to catch her and just have a short welcoming encounter.

He found himself thinking about what to say, or what she may like talking about but eventually came to find out she was a friend of someone that he knew. Eventually they were all together and he got introduced and found out her name was Danielle. She was gorgeous, had long dark hair and a smile that could not escape his mind. He could see that beyond that smile there was more... Something that wasn't as obvious at the surface. He waited until later that night when things were quiet and decided to ask for her number so they could stay in contact, she smiled and agreed it sounded like a nice idea.

A few days had passed, and they had been talking a bit more and slowly sharing more and more details about themselves and eventually she started to tease him ever so subtlety with some messages and the way she was looking at him, little did she know she was teasing a dominant with a very... Colorful imagination.

He knew he would be headed out of town for a bit the following week but he didn't want to stop talking to her, he couldn't get her out of his mind. Finally, he decided to ask if she wanted to accompany him on his trip to the mountains, he was headed to a cabin for a week and offered her a place to stay and a little getaway from the city. There was almost no hesitation before she responded with an ecstatic yes and went on to explain how she had been needing something like this so badly.

A few days had gone by and they had been in the cabin for a bit and gone out, enjoyed the views and snowfall as it fell, snowflakes seemingly dancing to a soft melody. It had been a cold few days and the cabin they were staying at had a nice deck hot-tub that was covered by the roof but they could still see off the deck into the town. Anthony suggested that they take some time in the hot tub to relax and warm up a bit, she nodded and went to change. By the time she came back he was waiting in the hot tub for her with a glass of wine. "You look divine" he exclaimed when he saw her, she blushed and slowly warmed up her legs before slipping into the tub with him.

"You know, I kind of imagined this from the moment we had started talking you know?" He mentioned, she looked at him kind of surprised but then beneath her breath responded with a soft "I wanted something to happen, but I wasn't sure what". He gave a little smirk before pulling her in closer to him, running his hands softly over her back and to her shoulders. Her head tilted back in relaxation and she looked at him with disbelief.

Not long after this begin he grinned and exclaimed "seems like you're enjoying yourself so far" she nodded with no words. Again, pulling her closer so much so that she was sitting on his lap now with her legs wrapped behind him. He began softly kissing her neck, with little nibbles and running his hands down her back to undo the top of her bathing suit, exposing her soft, large and sensitive breasts, feeling them press against his chest.

He traced his fingers over her hips and up to her breasts firmly grabbing them and squeezing lightly, he looked her in the eye and nibbled on her lip before softly whispering "Tonight, you're mine." A soft moan escaped from her lips and her nipples grew hard in his hands, as he lightly pulled on them and nibbled slowly from her neck to her collar bone.

He looked at her and said, "I'm going to go grab a few things, I want you to be waiting outside the hot tub when I get back, do you understand?" She looked at him and softly bit her lip and responded, "Yes sir". A few minutes passed, and he came back with a black bag, some things inside and something else in his hand that was apart from the rest, it was a collar. He looked at her and held his hand out and said, "I want you to put this on", she took the collar from his hand and slipped it around her neck before clipping it. Before she could say anything else he had set the bag on the floor and had pinned her against the side of the tub kissing her and biting her lip. Moments later he paused and looked at her, she looked back at him as he slowly reached his fingers down the bottom of her bathing suit and started slowly rubbing 2 fingers against her clit. She moaned in response and looked at him and smirked, "Now, I want you to follow me... Princess, we are going to get a bit more... Comfortable.

He lead her into his bedroom where he had been staying, and asked her to kneel on the bed facing the headboard. She followed his instructions and carefully climbed onto the bed, about midway and stopped on all fours facing the board. He came back in with the bag and asked her "Do you trust me?" She took a moment and softly replied "Yes sir." He told her, "I want you to close your eyes, and listen to everything I tell you, I won't do anything dangerous, but you need to follow instructions." She nervously replied with a "Yes sir, okay". He smiled and exclaimed, "Good girl". A moment goes by and he climbs up behind her, on his knees and reaches in front of her, placing a blindfold over her eyes and tying it so that it wouldn't slip off.

She could feel his hands exploring her body again... over her hips, down her thighs and back up before she could feel him removing her bottoms , lifting one leg out at a time and setting them on the ground. He asked one more time "Are you ready Princess?" She had no hesitation now before saying "Yes sir." Before she could finish her statement she could feel a sharp stinging and a loud noise as he spanked her ass and replied "Good, now I want you to thank me for these do you understand?" She wasted no time with any other response other than "thank you sir."

Spank 2 - "Thank you sir"

Spank 3 - "Thank you sir."

This continued about 20 times before one last time... this time with a paddle as she whimpered and bit her lip a bit, groaning as she spoke but muttering "oh fuck, thank you sir."

He stepped away for a moment and things were quiet, she could feel something a little cold being poured on her before feeling his fingers starting to tease her ass, rubbing gently at first before feeling a finger slip inside, she moaned in enjoyment and laid her head forward as she felt something a bit larger, it was a nice shiny and bright purple plug. "I love seeing your ass filled Princess." He exclaimed before asking her to lay on her back.

She flipped over and he set some pillows for her as she started rubbing her clit slowly and teasing her exposed breasts. Suddenly she could feel his tongue and lips on the upper part of her thighs, before suddenly feeling his tongue slowly tracing and circling her clit, she grabbed firmly onto the sheets and let out a few soft moans beneath her breath. He continued slowly running his tongue over her clit, sucking on it gently before tracing his tongue down over her lips and back up tasting her a she started to drip for him and back to her clit. Moaning a bit louder now he moved his tongue back down again, rubbing her clit with his fingers now and pushing his tongue inside her pussy.

Each moan feeling him move his fingers ever slightly faster until she couldn't take it anymore and exclaimed "Please fuck me sir!" He let out a small chuckle of satisfaction and told her to get back on her knees. She followed orders perfectly and went back to how she was before waiting for him. This time as he kneeled behind her he held her arms behind her back and tied them loosely together, so she could not move them. Spanking her a bit more until she started to beg "Please sir, fuck your princess. I want it so badly". He took his pants off and rubbed the tip of his stiff cock against her throbbing soaked clit... Teasing her again just briefly before slowly sliding it inside. He could feel her push back against it as he grabbed a hold of her hips, slowly increasing in speed with each thrust and pulling her hips back to him each time.

She was starting to get louder each time she felt his cock slide back into her dripping, soaked pussy as he started spanking her again at the same time. She remembered her order and continued to thank him for each one. After being satisfied with his little princess having a nice bright red ass he placed one hand on top pulling her back to his cock with every thrust and using his other hand to rub her clit, her face now buried in the pillows as moans escaped rapidly she asked, "Sir can I cum please?" He denied her at first and kept going, feeling her slowly start to grip his cock harder and harder... finally exclaiming to her "Cum for me princess!" She let out a few much louder moans and screams as she climaxed Cumming all over his cock as he rubbed her clit until she was finished.

"Such a good girl." He exclaimed, now come suck my cock and show me how much you want it. Ties on her arms she could only use her mouth, she kneeled at his feet and he removed the blindfold. She took him deep into her mouth and looked up at him, her tongue trailing the bottom of the shaft as she took him into her mouth, holding him there before pulling back up and taking him deep again. She continued this for a bit before looking up at him and begging him "Please sir, cum all over me." He smirked and began stroking himself and looking at his little princess on her knees begging for him, smirking and saying, "Alright Princess, I think you deserve it" before covering her face and filling her mouth with his warm cum.

"See Princess, I told you this would be fun" He said with a smirk.

Until next time