Winter Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you with those boxers." Mimi said, turning a very docile Stephen to face the wall. She began to tug on the band of his boxers and pulled them over his hips and down his thighs, revealing a softly rounded ass, covered with fine downy hair. Mimi fell to her knees once again and started kissing the back of Stephen's ass, his warm cheeks feeling soft against her luscious lips. She felt his hands press against the tiled wall to hold himself up as her mouth went lower on his body, kissing that delicate line where his mound and thigh met. Her nose tickled the hairs and she found herself biting gently on his tender flesh. Above her Stephen quietly moaned as his ass cheeks flexed against her mouth. As she turned her head to place her cheek against his mound, she noted that the water level in the tub was finally full.

"Are you ready?" she inquired, reaching over to turn off the faucet. She looked up at Stephen and his smile couldn't be more revealing. He turned to face her and she discovered that his cock had grown even more turgid. Her eyes slowly made their way up his gorgeous body until they rested on his face. Then she simply took his hand and pulled him over to the frothy tub, it's white bubbles gleaming in the light. As Stephen stepped into the tub, Mimi left to get some candles that he'd lit for their dinner. She brought them into the bathroom and turned the light off. The room was now aglow with a soft romantic light...perfect for lovers.

She knelt down by the tub as Stephen soaked in the bubbles. She reached across him and grabbed the liquid soap and dribbled it over his cock which was laying semi-flacid between his splayed legs. She slowly coaxed his cock into an upright position with her tiny fingers until his shaft was covered in white soapy pearls. Reaching down below, Mimi felt the roundness of his balls and her hand moved slowly over them to caress the rest of his throbbing treasure. She carefully drug her nails across the fleshy sac as Stephen laid his head back and sighed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he whispered.

"Resistance is futile." Mimi replied, a wry smile spreading across her face. After that Stephen was putty in her hands...well almost.

Playing a bit more, she finally gripped his cock soundly and felt his abdominal muscles tighten as her hand started to move up and down, fingers gliding and causing friction at the glans. Stephen moaned and moved in her hand, his eyes closed and his face contorted with pleasure. His cock was incredibly large and erect and it was almost more than Mimi could bare to continue sliding her hand up and down the large member without jumping in the tub and sliding on top of him, guiding his fat cock into her moist pussy. However, Stephen was so close that she wanted him to cum now.....she wanted him to splash his hot seed into the bath until he was literally drained.

She began to stroke him faster as he slid his hand into the robe she was wearing to fondle her breast. Their mouths met and as Mimi's hand unconsciously stopped moving over him, Stephen reached down and closed his palm over hers to continue the rhythm that had him ready to explode. With one more groan into her mouth, Stephen started cumming into the warm soapy water and all over Mimi's hand, his pelvis arching up to meet her fingers, begging for release. Her tongue dipped down into his mouth and started playing with his tongue as his creamy juice mixed in with the bubbles, rendering it undetectable. His body bucked up against the water and tiny splashes flowed over the tub until at last they slowed down. His hand eased over hers and then stopped altogether as they finished the kiss, moving their faces over one another's in a soft intimate caress.

Mimi finally stood up and belted her robe back in place as Stephen rose from the water, his body now awash in seductive bubbles. He dried himself off and followed Mimi out of the bathroom and into the den, drawing her to him in a loving embrace. Her hair was still damp from her bath and he kissed the top of her head, sending little shivers down her spine with that simple act of affection. Then he pulled her to the large bed and threw back the heavy covers, inviting her to slide inside the silky sheets. She lay down on the bed but off to the side and Stephen took advantage of her position to lean over her and plant a soft kiss on "the spot"..that delicate area that all women have below their shoulders. Mimi in turn found herself engulfed in a forest of soft hair that she'd spied earlier peeking above his shirt. Stephen smelled wonderful...and she could hardly wait to see what the night had in store for them.

Release - by SilverFox

As Stephen leaned across her, kissing her "spot", he reached down to the terrycloth cincture that held the robe closed around Mimi's beautiful body. Deftly he loosened the knot, opened it and parted the robe to reveal her silky white skin…her luscious darkened nipples, which were beginning to stiffen with her arousal…her soft belly below which he could see her gossamer blonde curls which formed a garden around her moistening womanhood. He inhaled her sweet scent as she likewise inhaled him still fresh from his "bath." She lay motionless save for subdued moans as her body was beginning to respond to his actions.

"MMM..you smell so good, Mimi." He whispered "and you are so beautiful." Her reply was a soft groan of pleasure and a squirm against the confines of the robe.

Stephen took his lips from her chest and placed them upside down on hers, tasting her…feeling her breathing into his mouth. As they kissed, he managed to slide her arms from the sleeves of the robe and she reached up to cradle his face in her hands as their kiss deepened. Resting his weight on his left hand, he began to trail his fingertips over her body. He began at the "spot" where he had kissed her and then moved his right hand across the roundness of her right breast. His fingertips formed a cordon around her areola as his palm brushed her now fully erect nipple.

He felt her exhale into his mouth as they kissed and he knew that her body was responding to what he was doing. He continued to kiss her…loving her sweet taste…letting his tongue slip in teasingly past her lips, withdrawing it then slipping it in once again. He repeated this over and over as his fingers were on her nipple…pinching slightly and pulling gently on it. She began to suck on his tongue with her lips and moan gently as he caressed her breast. Mimi took one hand from Stephen's face and placed it flat on her belly, her fingers caressing her own soft skin. Then she suddenly reached across her midriff and grasped his right wrist and guided it down to her lower belly, across her soft mound and into the tuft of blonde locks. He could immediately sense that she was aroused because her hair had become very moist and he could feel the outer lips of her pussy becoming swollen with her excitement. She further guided his middle finger to her clit, which by this time was fully engorged. He slid his finger along it and gently brushed it back and forth. As he did, she moaned more loudly as they continued to kiss and taste one another. She squirmed more forcefully now.

Breaking the kiss, she hissed "God that feels so good." Then she kissed him hard once again.

It was his turn to break the kiss now as he whispered, "Mimi, I need to taste you." With that, he moved around to the other side of the bed, never letting his finger leave her throbbing clit.

"Don't go away." He admonished with a knowing smile as he moved past her. He heard her moan softly and looked at her as a pleasured smile crossed her face. Upon reaching the other side of the bed, still gently strumming her clit, he looked at her. Her face had become slightly contorted in ecstasy and her left hand had moved over to gently cup her own right breast where Stephen's hand had been. Her fingers were gently kneading her nipple and he knew that she was lost in a world of pleasure and he wanted to keep her there. Looking down at her he thought again "Damn, she is so beautiful!"

With his hand still at her pussy, he leaned over to place a soft kiss on her navel. Then he let his tongue gently probe into it. As he flicked his tongue he felt her shudder. He loved the taste of her. Her skin was so soft and smooth. He couldn't help inhaling as she smelled so nice, a mixture of her own perfume and the bubble bath soap. He then moved his face across her smooth skin. Mimi squirmed under the stimulation of his warm breath and his three day stubble.

Stephen moved his face to the hollow of her right hip and then over to the center of her womanhood, grazing her silky skin with his beard, causing it to flush slightly. He withdrew his finger from her clit and in its stead placed his tongue on it …gently. He tenderly licked it and then surrounded it with his lips causing Mimi to shudder once again and release a torrent of her sweet juices against his face. He sucked on her clit and let his tongue flick against it. Taking his thumbs, he parted her lips. He ran his tongue around the outside of those luscious lips, tasting the very center of her and he loved it. He then probed deep inside her, feeling her moistness on his face and her heat all around him. He moved his face all around, his tongue lapping wildly as his stubble grazed on her exposed lips and the inside of her creamy thighs. He felt her shaking uncontrollably and he knew that she was in the throes of a deep orgasm. Her sweet juices flowed over his face once again as her body arched involuntarily. He could see both of her hands cupping both of her breasts. Her moans had now become a visceral growl as she released.

Stephen was loving this. Here was an extremely beautiful woman who was giving herself to him after giving him a tremendous orgasm of his own. The more he thought about it, he felt his cock beginning to harden once again. He felt it stiffening against his thigh and as it became larger, he felt it brushing the comforter that was covering the side of the bed as he knelt there.

After gently releasing her lips, he placed a soft kiss on them….then he gently kissed the inside of her right thigh and then her left. He then rose to his feet, noticing that his manhood had once again become fully erect. There was only one place that he wanted it to be. He knelt up on the bed between her parted thighs. Slipping his thighs up under hers, his throbbing cock rested on her mound. Grasping his shaft with one hand and parting the hood covering her clit with the other, he began to circle the head of his cock around her clit. As he did this, Mimi lifted her head from the bed to see what he was doing and he heard her moan "Ohhh Goddd" as her body began to squirm with pleasure and her head fell back down on the bed.

"Let's see what Santa has for you." he whispered, his eyes gleaming as he watched her smile slide slowly across her face.

Come Together - by Kissing Fever

Mimi cried out as Stephen entered her....his length sliding slowly inside, teasing her inch by inch....several inches as a matter of fact. Her arms were flailing at her side as he coaxed his swollen cock into her warm pussy. Grabbing the bedspread, she gasped out his name as he smoothly pushed his way in. Stephen continue to tantalize her with his shaft, then lowered himself to kiss her softly on the mouth, claiming her. She tasted herself in the kiss and began to relax a bit as he slowed his strokes altogether, finally coming to a stop.

Mimi was breathless. Stephen seemed to know exactly when to stop, to suspend her next climax so that they could cum together, no words were needed. His mouth was soft on hers, kissing her tenderly, feeling each sultry expression of the kiss. Their tongues automatically found each other as the kiss deepened and the sighs returned. Then Stephen backed off and lovingly stroked the hair on her forehead as he gazed at her. She returned his intimate smile and then did something she hadn't done in a while, she embraced him inside her soft velvet walls. Stephen's arms weakened when he felt her holding him, pulsing slowly against him. He lowered himself onto her again and began to move on impulse.

The two of them continued that way for some time, Stephen being able to take his time since he had cum earlier in the tub. Now he was thankful...as was Mimi. He was so thankful in fact that he wrapped his arms around her and rolled over, pulling her on top of him. She grinned wickedly and sat straight up on his cock, tossing her hair back, her soft pale skin glowing in the moonlight with pink nipples satiny as tulip petals. Her hands started to caress her tummy, then moved slowly underneath her supple breasts as she began to play. As she gazed at Stephen, she found his eyes locked on her fingers. Every little move she made, he was watching her. Fingers caressed playfully around her soft mounds as she smiled down at Stephen who'd propped his hands behind his head to watch. Mimi's nipples stayed surprisingly soft and full until she touched each one with her index fingers, causing them to each tighten up into a large plum colored nub. She tugged on them a bit and laughed lightly at Stephen who's cock had just twitched inside her. His smile was strained as he watched her fingers roam over her supple breasts, but his hands never moved. Mimi knew he didn't want to spoil his voyeuristic fun.

Again her long fingers strayed over her tight nipples then slid briefly down to her pussy where they found some slippery precum. Mimi touched the area where she and Stephen joined...amazed at the oneness of them. Then Stephen's hands reached down to grab her hips and pull her to him again for a kiss. Deeply they kissed and began to rock back and forth. Their lovemaking grew more intense as each one started trembling, becoming more desperate for release until finally the climatic moment came with both crying out. Mimi threw her head back and screamed while Stephen held on for dear life, thrusting into her as deeply as he could, forcing his seed inside her, letting out a wild groan. Their bodies writhed together as if in flames until at last their ardor cooled and they both gasped for breath. Mimi then collapsed upon Stephen, her body revealing a light sheen of sweat as she lay exhausted upon him. Stephen took her in his arms and held her tight, his cock now lying dormant inside her. He stroked her damp hair as she turned to lay her face on his torso, feeling his heart thumping madly within his chest. She smiled one more time to herself as she plucked at some fine hairs, thinking that her earlier flat tire was worth it all. Stephen's fingers combed through her hair as he whispered a soft goodnight to her and they fell asleep joined together, finally relaxed after a night of frolicking fun.

12