Winter Wonderland

Story Info
Greg shows Leslie who is boss.
1k words
3.82
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the snow blowing outside and the winter smells in the air Leslie pushed her way into the deserted house. Knowing Greg was suppose to be there earlier in the day and wondering what was keeping him so long.

Calling his cell phone she received no answer. The snow storm was growing more fierce every minute and the need for warmth was growing. Going to the fire place and adding the kindling to the stack of logs already there Leslie starts the fire, looking around she decides to put on the stew for dinner in case Greg gets home. Leaving it over the fire to cook Leslie heads to the bathroom to bath the cold away.

Walking into the bathroom Leslie spots a black and red gown and robe, picking them up she holding them to her she smiles as she knows they will fit her. Slowly stripping out of her clothes she thinks she hears something but berates herself for letting her imagination get the better of her. She runs the bath as she adds a liberal amount of perfume and bubbles to her bath. Pinning her hair up she steps into the bath lowering her soft body into hot sweet bubby water.

Laying back Leslie closes her eyes and dreams about Greg coming in and surprising her with his presents she can almost feel his touch, taste his sweet kisses as he nibbles her neck, she feels her body drifting off in ecstasy.

A soft moan escapes Leslie's throat as she feels the gentle touch and hears the words she is waiting for, I told you I would be here. Smiling in her dream of him.

Soft music playing in the far off distance of her mind, Leslie hears it, reaching out to romantic tones of the music. Wondering if her mind is playing tricks on her or if it is really in her dreams.

Greg reaches out to her lifting her from her bath, knowing he is real she wraps her arms around him and kisses him softly. Laying her head against his shoulder she relaxes as he carries her to bed.

Not a word is spoken, he lowers her soft body to the bed, standing over her looking at her, wanting to please her, to be with her, make love to her.

Looking around the room Leslie notices the candles that are lit everywhere, the soft music playing in the distance, the rose petals on the bed and floor. Wondering how long he has been there but afraid to speak and break the mood.

Reaching over beside the bed Greg gets a bottle of vanilla and jasmine oil pouring a liberal amount in his hand he bends down and starts to gently rub it into the soft flesh of her body. Starting at her shoulders slowly and gently kneading her muscles. Hearing her soft moans he moves down, gently circling her full breasts, sensing her arousal he moves on down to her tummy, in slow circular motion, moving lower almost hypnotic feeling comes over Leslie as Greg continues down her long supple legs, kneading and massaging every muscle as he moves to her feet. Turning her over he starts working his way back up her legs, seeing her soft round bottom he leans forward and lightly kisses her, thinking she wont feel it, he is surprised when he hears the soft moan escape from her lips. Leslie raises her bottom off the bed about an inch as Greg takes her hands and cuffs her to the bed. Going back down he puts her up on her knees, Leslie looks back at him wondering what he is going to do.

Wondering and waiting Leslie starts to squirm. Greg reaches out smacking her ass with his hand, telling her to hold still and be quiet. Greg moves her knees wide apart so he can see what secrets await his pleasure. Bending over he nips at her ass, slowly running his tongue over the soft roundness before pushing it slowly into her ass. Hearing her moans of pleasure he starts aggressively tongue fucking her ass, loving the way she moves and the way she tastes.

Wanting to get her more in the mood for what he has planned, Greg smacks her ass again, this time harder. His tongue still fucking her ass he begins to finger fuck her pussy, feeling it for the first time, the soft shaven mound. Surprised by the find Greg is even more excited to discover this.

Standing up Greg shoved his cock deep into Leslie's ass, hearing her moan loudly as she moves with him to feel the pleasure of every move. Moving quickly in and out as he feels the excitement start to build, he reaches up and pulls her head back with a handful of her long raven black hair. Grabbing her hips he thrusts harder, penetrating her deeper still, he slams his hard cock savagely in and out of her tight ass, Leslie moaning loudly as she feels the pleasure building. Greg can stand no more he moans and releases his cum deep in her.

Leslie stretches out as she rolls onto her back, smiling to herself she looks up at Greg, he grabs her knees and smiles wickedly at her, pushes them apart and takes her legs and puts them over his shoulders. Starting to pound her pussy from the first thrust, Greg knows that this time will be quick. Leslie tries to move with Greg but gets her ass smacked for her effort. Startled she feels the torture of his need, her need growing as she feels the wetness build within her.

Leslie starts to move again and Greg smacks her ass again, harder this time. He wants total control of the moment and his need. This is the first time Leslie has seen this side of Greg and she isn't sure she likes it. But her body does and that is all that matters at the moment. Greg thrusts harder and deeper into her feeling the sensation start to build in him again, he moans loudly as he releases his hot cum deep inside her.

Rolling over he holds her close, kisses her softly and moves to get out of bed. He walks to the window and sees that it is still snowing outside he smiles. They are snowed in and he will have his captive little girl all to his self.