Winter Work Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

"Oh geez. More fun and games. Who thought this trip up?" Mike muttered.

"That tripe, as you call it, was thought up by a team of very dedicated employees!" Marlene snapped, pulling away from him and standing back to look at him. "One of which is currently feeling very insulted!"

Mike rolled his eyes and sighed, realizing that he had just insulted her and, well, whoever else she might have had helping. "Come here. I didn't mean it that way." He said reaching out and pulling her reluctantly back toward him until he was able to hug her tight to him. "You know I would much rather just spend some quality time with a few people, like maybe you, instead of some big group thing. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings." He felt her soften in his arms as he spoke.

"You are forgiven. And trust me, not all the things we planned are big group things. In fact, the next one is a small group exercise that you should enjoy very much!" She said quietly, giving his cheek a small kiss. "Now let's get dried off and dressed. Lunchtime will be here before we know it."

"Yes ma'am." Mike whispered as his lips brushed her cheek, sending a shiver down her whole body to where his hand had slipped between her ass cheeks to tease her.

"Oh god. You are incorrigible!" She giggled as she pushed him away.

They dried off and Mike headed to his room wearing nothing but his robe.

"Well what do we have here?" Mike heard from behind him as he stood at his door digging in the pocket for the room card.

"Oh, hi." Mike replied, turning to see Cindy and Adrian walking up wearing incredibly skimpy bikini's, their bodies glistening with a light sheen of sweat. "I guess you two were checking out the sauna's?"

"We were. Decided it was time to come back up here and get cleaned up for lunch." Adrian said as she stepped toward mike as he held the partly open door in one hand and the room key and his wet swim suit in the other. "You know, the place is buzzing about a couple that screwed in the pool in full view of the slopes. They were looking for the couple and couldn't find them. I wonder what it would be worth to keep me quiet?" She whispered as she stepped closer to Mike and slipped pulled the tie on the rope. "Oh look at that! Naked under the robe. I wonder how that happened?" She giggled.

"Ladies. I think you need to dress for lunch." Mike said quietly. "And never assume you know what you think you know."

"Oh trust me. I do know. A very nice lady told me how a man and a woman suddenly appeared in their sauna and how great the orgasm was. Based on the description, it had to be you and some lucky woman. But don't worry, your secret is safe with us." She said as she stroked a finger down his chest to his dick, teasing it with the tip of her finger before turning and walking back to where Cindy was holding the door open. "See you at lunch stud!" She said before she disappeared into her room.

Mike shook his head as he closed the door behind him wondering how he managed to get himself into so much trouble.

He had barely cleaned up and flopped on the bed for a quick few winks when there was a quiet rap on the door. With a sigh he climbed off the bed and took the few steps to the door, opening it to find Cindy and Adrian standing at the door with an expectant look. Cindy wore a form fitting sweater type mini-dress, who's dark purple matched the purple ribbon that tied her long hair back from her face. Her firm tits filled the dress pleasantly and he was almost sure he could see her nipples through the tight mesh. He let his eyes slide down her thin frame to the incredibly short hem of her skirt, wondering if it was even long enough to cover her cute ass when she sat down. She took his arm and pulled him from the room as she turned him to head down the hall.

"Come on stud. Time for lunch!" She giggled as Adrian stepped next to him and took his other arm, wearing a similar but dark green dress. Both of them looked more than hot enough to fuck silly, and it took him several seconds to push the thought from his mind as they waited for the elevator. "Cat gotch your tongue?" Cindy asked as she gave his arm a squeeze. "Or just afraid to say what you're thinking?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know what I'm thinking." Mike replied, almost immediately regretting the comment.

"Well, we do know what you were thinking then!" Adrian said with a laugh as they pulled him into the empty elevator car.

Mike felt a hand slide across the front of his pants, giving the trapped partly hard shaft a quick squeeze as the car started down. "Oh I would say we do." Cindy said with a cheerful laugh.

"How do I get into these messes?" Mike asked the elevator doors, shaking his head slightly at his own discomfort.

"Trust me. It's not as bad as you think it is." Cindy whispered before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I hope not. I can imagine pretty bad." Mike replied with a quiet chuckle as the doors to the car slid open to deposit them in the lobby. Mike allowed the ladies to walk him toward the large meeting room that was being used to server their lunch, heads turning as if on swivels when he entered with the two sexy ladies hanging on his arms. He allowed them to steer him toward the buffet table, where they stayed on either side of him as they made their way along collecting their lunch. Both ladies seemed to be having fun adding tiny goodies to his place, like extra pieces of fruit and condiments for the turkey sandwich he had selected.

"How am I going to eat all this?" Mike asked as they sat down at the huge table, one of the sexy ladies on either side of him.

"Well, gotta keep up your strength." Adrian giggled, leaning into him as she did. It didn't take Mike long to realize he was being watched with envy, not only by most of the guys in the room, but by a significant number of ladies as well. His mind raced as he ate his sandwich, wondering just what kind of rumors were flying round about the three of them. His thoughts were interrupted by Marlene, standing at the head of the table.

"Attention please. I know you are all still enjoying your lunch, but if you look cross from you, you will see your partner for this afternoon's social team building event, a hotel scavenger hunt. There are envelopes in the middle of the table, each team of two needs to collect an envelope. Starting exactly at twelve thirty, you may open your envelopes. Normally the first team in wins, but we decided to spice it up a bit. Some of the clues may lead to more than one treasure. The judges will score each treasure you bring in, with more creative treasures getting more points. So in addition to time, you can score big with your selections of treasures. Winners will be announced at dinner. Also, don't forget that at three we will have the next engineering round table. Don't get so carried away that you forget to show up for that! Any questions?... seeing no hands, enjoy the rest of lunch and good luck!"

Mike looked across the table to size up his partner. He wondered how he managed to score one of the limited number of ladies as a partner. He had meet Pamela in passing, but since she was married and of course worked in the civil end of the engineering department...well let's face it, he had no plans to go there. Pamela looked like she was a bit younger than he was by a few years, and from what he could see above the table and from his memory of seeing her around work, she had a pretty curvatious figure. Just looking at how the sweater fit to her body he guessed she was easily a double D cup or larger. Not that he had any plans to mix things up, but at least he had a good looking partner. Pamela looked across the table at him and smiled. Looked like she was happy with her partner too.

"Poo." Cindy said under her breath. "I kind of hoped we would get partnered. A little bird told me that we were doing a scavenger hunt."

"Well, that little bird didn't tell you how the partners were going to be selected, did it?" Adrian said across me with a giggle. "Looks like we both lost that one, not to mention I have to be partnered with him!" She said, nodding her head toward one of the young engineers. "Last time I got close to him I thought his hands had a life of their own."

"I'm sure you'll live just fine!" Cindy answered her with a laugh.

Mike watched Pamela get up and walk around the table, picking up an envelope on the way. "Well, looks like we are partnered Michael." She said standing close to his chair.

"Mike...Please." He said turning in his chair to look at her. Her body was even more curvy now that she was standing, her snug fit jeans looking like she had been poured into them and her sweater clinging to her tight enough to allow her nipples to poke two gentle bumps in the front.

"Well then, you might as well call me Pam." She said as she tore the end off the envelope and pulled out a single sheet of paper. "Looks like its twelve thirty, so let's see what we have." She said, holding the paper out and squatting down by his chair so he could read too.

Hotel Treasure Hunt. 1) Smooth and creamy, each room has some and some hands are frequently covered with it. 2) 3) It's by far the smallest cloth in the room, useful for much but too small to cover as much. 4) 5) Relax in its mists, but without these the mist would be missing. 6) 7) Slim and slender, wrapped for safety, be careful what you poke when you use one of these. 8) 9) Say good night with the taste of one of these on your lips and your partner will appreciate it as much as you. 10) 11) Indoors and out, the scent is pleasant and festive. Pick some and of a holiday you will think. 12) 13) Up and away, soaring to the sky, no longer of value but for a prize it will stay. 14) 15) Wet and wild, in or out, a mix not for drinking but enjoyed just the same. The trick is how to hold it lest it slip away. 16) 17) In the shower or at the sink, without this it's not only your mind that would be dirty. 18) 19) Here or there, up or down, one would be lost but for this. Don't read it wrong or you will end up where you least expect. 20)

At first glance Mike could think of several things that these clues could indicate. Of course, the idea is to be creative and think out of the box. He looked over at Pam and could tell by the look on her face that she was also hard at work trying to think of the most creative answer to the clues.

"Well, I have a few ideas." She said finally, a grin coming to her face. "But I think we better find a more private place to work this out. I'm not sure we want to give all our best ideas away!"

"Ok. After you!" Mike said, standing up as she did, waving goodbye to the girls as he followed Pam out of the dining room.

"Well, the last one is easy, it's obviously a hotel map. Not sure how we can do much with that one, but some of the others I have some pretty interesting ideas, if your game of course." Pam said, taking him by the hand and guiding him toward the front of the hotel. She picked up a map from the front desk and quickly headed to the elevator.

"So gonna clue me in?" Mike asked as the doors slid open.

"I will. When we get to my room. I said private." She said with a grin. "Unless of course you want me to strip right here in the elevator."

"Well, that would be interesting to watch." Mike answered with a chuckle.

"Well, then, here hold this." She said holding the map out for Mike. He no sooner had it in his hand and her hands went to her bottom of her sweater and pulled it up over her hips, revealing even more of her tight hip hugger jeans and some of her creamy white belly. She stepped out of her loafers as she undid the front of her pants and within moments was wiggling her hips to work the tight material off of them. Mike stared as she worked the pants down, and finally kicked them off her feet. Standing in just her sweater and a very tiny thong panty, she hooked her thumbs into the string around her hips and slipped it down, her body naked from the waist down. Mike stared at her completely shaved mound and sexy pussy as she stepped out of the panties and held them out for him. "Here you go...number two" she said with a grin, watching his eyes take him in. They both felt the elevator begin to slow and she quickly pulled the sweater down, barely covering her pussy and ass. "You better get those!" she said pointing to the floor. "I don't think I better bend over."

"No probably not." Mike answered, picking up her shoes and pants from the floor. The doors slid open and she zipped through them and between the guests that were waiting for the elevator. Mike followed her down the corridor, her hands holding the sweater down as far as she could the curve of her ass cheeks peaking under as was the glimpse of pussy that he got with each step she made.

"Would you do the honors?" She asked, pausing in front of one of the room doors.

"Ah...Room key!" Mike said, holding her pants and digging through the pockets to find the credit card like device. "Here we go. Too bad though, I was kind of enjoying watching you strip for me."

"Hmmm You were huh?" She said looking up and down the hall while he unlocked the door. "So what are you willing to do to make me finish?"

Caught by surprise Mike looked back startled. "What do you have in mind?"

"Promise to strip as naked as I am when you get into the room?" She asked almost pleadingly.

"Ok." Mike shrugged. It wasn't like he hadn't exposed himself to half the resort the other day anyway.

She looked up and down the hallway one more time, and seeing no one, stripped off her sweater in one smooth motion. Her hands moved to her back, and in moments her bra was sliding down her arms, leaving her completely naked. Her breasts were every bit a double d, and incredibly firm and sexy looking. Her nipples stood erect and proud, centered in the middle of puckered pink areola. Her body was in fact curvy, her hips and rear full, and her waist surprisingly thin. Mike was still standing holding the door open as she bent to pick up her clothes and dash into the room.

Mike turned and followed her into the room, finding her standing near the end of the bed, one arm across her breasts and the other covering her shaved mound.

"I don't know why I did that!" She said as she moved her hand from her breasts to cover her mouth. "I've never done anything like that before!"

"Well, I can tell you I enjoyed it!" Mike replied with a huge grin on his face as he tossed her pants onto the bed. "So what is this for?" He continued, twirling her tiny thong panty on his finger.

"Those are number two I think....the smallest cloth in the room?"

"Well, they are that!" Mike answered with a grin. "Probably the sexiest in the room too!"

"Yep. Now... seems to me you made a promise? I for one am looking forward to seeing what it is those two ladies get to see." She said as she moved to one of the chairs on the far side of the room and sat down, crossing her legs, blocking his view of her pussy.

"Well. I guess I did promise." Mike said a bit sheepishly. He reached up and pulled her polo shirt off and tossed it on the bed. He bent down and undid his hikers and kicked them off and aside. Just looking at her sexy tits rise and fall as she sat there, breathing hard as her heart pounded in her chest, reduced his inhibitions to stripping in front of her. He undid his pants and slid them down, working them off his feet and tossing them onto the bed where his shirt already lay.

"Oh god." She breathed as she got up, almost drawn like a moth to a flame as her eyes stared at the hardon that was encased in his skimpy men's bikini underwear. She stepped in front of him and sunk to her knees, her hands reaching for and running up and down his thighs. "I hope you don't mind if I help here." She said quietly as her fingers stroked his hard cock through the thin material. Her fingers teased along the top elastic of his underwear, inching them down a little at a time. She soon had his underwear worked down to the base of his cock, his curly pubic hair showing prominently and his hard cock barely remaining covered.

"Oh lord." Mike breathed as his cock popped out of his underwear, bouncing several times before her warm hand closed around it. Her hot mouth engulfed his head and he could feel her tongue teasing the bottom side of his cock as she pushed her face farther onto his shaft. Her hand stoked up and down his shaft, her mouth following closely behind.

Mike reached down and eased her shoulders back, pushing her off his cock and causing her to look up at him. "You didn't like what I was doing?" She asked, clearly concerned.

"Oh I definitely did! But I want to return the favor!" Mike said quietly, helping her to stand up. He led her around the side of the bed and then climbed on. He pulled her hand, drawing her up with him. He coaxed her around until she was facing his feet and then coaxed her across him, pulling her hips and ass up toward his head. He pulled her down until he could gently press his tongue between her soft wet pussy lips. Slowly he licked down her slit, pressing his tongue deeper into her, the tip dipping into her soft tunnel before stroking down her slit again, reaching for her clit. He felt her shudder as his tongue found her hard clit, teasing it with the tip of his tongue until he heard her moan loudly.

"Oh god that's not fair!" She moaned as he slid his tongue up and down her wet pussy. She lowered her mouth to his cock and eagerly engulfed his head, bouncing her hand and face up and down his shaft, sending shivers and tingles of pleasure through his body. He dove into her pussy time and again, eagerly licking her juices as she plunged her mouth up and down his hard cock. Her whole body seemed to tremble under his touch as he flicked his tongue across her hard clit. Her hips began to rock and move over his face, causing him to grip her firm ass harder. As her hips worked, her mouth sucked harder, her mouth pistoning irregularly up and down his shaft, her groans causing vibrations that seemed to run the length of his body.

"OH god I'm going to cum!" He moaned into her pussy, his hips thrusting up at her suctioning mouth while he tried in vain to keep his tongue flicking across her clit as her hips moved and bucked over his face. With a deep grunt his body jerked, driving his cock up into her face, almost down her throat as it started spewing its load of hot cum up into her mouth.

She gagged once and pulled her face from his cock, panting for breath as his dick fountained up into the air, long ropes of white cum landing on her hand and his cock as he jerked uncontrollably with his orgasm.

"Holy shit!" He gasped as she pulled her pussy from his face.

"You can say that again!" She panted as she moved her legs across his body and flopped onto the bed next to him. After lying, panting for some minutes she crawled around to snuggle against him, her head on his shoulder.

"I take it you came?" Mike asked quietly.

"Only for about the last five minutes!" She said with a laugh. "Ohhhh I know. I think we just got plenty of item one on the list!" She giggled, holding her cum covered hand up for him to see.

"You want to use my cum as hand lotion?"

"Well it is on my hand!" She said as she climbed off the bed. She walked to her suit case and dug in until she found a small bottle. She walked to the bathroom and dumped the contents out and then came back, scraping her fingers with the bottle. "This is going to be interesting!" She said as she knelt on the bed and tried to scrape the cum from around his cock into the bottle.

"You really think you are going to get a whole bottle of cum?" Mike asked incredulously.

"Of course not silly....all we need is some." She said as she rubbed his cock with the bottle and her hand. "You got some more in there stud?" She teased as she gave up scraping the remains of his cum into the bottle and concentrated on stroking his quickly hardening cock.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers
1...345678