Winter Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,362 Followers

"Oh god. I was just thinking how big you are!" Lisa panted while Candy clicked away with the camera.

After a long slow push I was fully inside her and began to slowly extract myself from her, leaving just my head inside before quickly pushing deep into her again. "Oh yes!" she cried loudly as my dick slid to the hilt, her clit banging into the base of my dick. There was a little coordination involved, our bodies banging together, causing her to try to roll away while I pulled my dick out of her and then rolled her back toward me while I pushed into her again. The feeling was exquisite, the sensations heightened by her almost continuous crying out as another orgasm built within her. "OH I'm CUMMING!" she screamed one more time before her whole body was wracked with tremors and jerks, a low moan coming from deep within her as her pussy contracted around me with each spasm of her body. It was enough to push me to the very brink. On the next stroke I allowed myself to slide fully out of her and then used one hand, still wrapped around her thigh, to not only pull her back, but to push my dick down against her pussy so her clit was sliding down the length of my shaft, including the sensitive spot under my head. I continued to stroke several more times, driving her own orgasm even higher, before my body gave its first spasm, my dick pulsing and shooting a huge stream of cum into the air, landing in a long string across Lisa's body, much of it landing on her face and tits. I stopped stroking and allowed my body to pulse shot after shot of white cum into the air, landing on her body. My dick finally eased to several soft squirts and then a gentle drool as Lisa's own orgasm eased, leaving us both panting for breath.

"God that was hot!" Candy said as she moved in and licked my cum from Lisa's face. She worked her way down to her tits and cleaned every bit of my cum from Lisa's chest, stopping to suck on both her nipples before continuing down her body, leaving none of my cum behind. She soon reached my slick dick and sucked and licked it until it was clean of both our juices.

"God I'm horny now." Candy said.

"I'm afraid I'm a bit used up at the moment." I said as I reached for Lisa's hand to pull her back to a sitting position before I slumped against the wall to catch my breath.

"Well, how about you just take some pictures for me." She said holding the camera out.

I took the camera from her and she knelt down in front of me, turning around to face away and lowered her chest until her tits touched the ground. She spread her legs wide and began to rub tiny circles around her clit. I shook myself from my momentary stupor and began to focus on her pussy and take shots of her working her pussy, her tits frequently framed in the shot, hanging down until they nearly touched the floor. I continued to shoot frame after frame as she cried that she was going to cum, quickly followed by tiny squirts of fluid from her pussy as her body convulsed. If I had any hope of reviving my dick again I would have shoved it into her right there, but my body was still some time away from being able to get it up again. With Candy finally satisfied, I helped them both up, suggesting we needed a shower. They agreed and the three of us crowded into my tub/shower.

The hot water felt wonderful as the girls pressed their bodies against mine, squirting liquid soap all over their tits, and rubbing them all around my body. I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but feeling their soapy tits sliding around my body soon had my dick once again growing. Lisa knelt in front of me and wrapped her large soapy tits around my dick and began sliding up and down, tit fucking me, while Candy rubbed her tits around my back and stroked my balls from between my legs. I couldn't think they were getting much from their actions, but I was sure enjoying the hell out of it. I felt my climax start to build as I watched my dick appear and disappear between Lisa's tits, Candy's fingers stroking the bottom of my balls and sliding their slippery path across the sensitive spot between them and my anus. My body jumped and my impending climax jumped suddenly to high gear, as Candy pressed her soapy finger against my puckered ass hole, slipping the tip inside me. My whole body convulsed, shooing a stream of cum into the air, which landed on Lisa's head. Several more shots flew from my dick as she moved her finger slightly inside me before pulling it out. Lisa's face, hair and tits were covered in my cum as I helped her stand back up.

"God you came like a fountain!" she giggled as Candy and I rotated around so that Lisa was under the spray.

"I guess so." I said as Candy reached around and played with my nipples with one hand and Lisa's with the other. I used both hands to wash Lisa's hair and face while she stroked my softening dick gently.

"I hope you liked our thank you." Candy whispered from behind me.

"Oh, I did." I said with a chuckle. I wouldn't have though I was up to another one like that.

"Good." Lisa said, turning off the water and pulling the shower curtain aside. There was little talk, but still a lot of looking and touching as we used the two towels I had in the bathroom to dry the three of us. Almost disappointedly we declared ourselves dry and headed back to the exercise room where the girls dressed. The forbid me from putting my PJ's back on, preferring me to stay naked. I walked them to the family room, receiving and giving each a tender sensual kiss.

"Thank's Mr C." Lisa said.

"No problem. I'm sorry you missed Cari. She should be home in a week or so."

"Oh I know." Candy said with a grin.

"Wait! You knew she was gone already?" I asked practically in shock.

"Uh huh!" Candy answered simply.

"Ok... what don't I know here?"

"Oh, well, I guess we better fess up. We didn't just happen by. I'd seen you after a workout a couple weeks ago and I could tell you had a hardon in your shorts. I knew you were going to be alone so I was going to sneek in and take a picture of you in the shower."

"How did you know I would be in the shower?"

"Oh, I didn't. I just figured I'd drive by every night and try to catch you with the bathroom light on. I can't see in the window, but I can see the light from the road."

I stood there shaking my head. "Why?"

"Simple." She said pushing her chest against mine and squeezing my dick. "I wanted a picture."

"I hope these aren't going to end up on the internet!" I said with concern.

"Trust me Mr C., nothing that could identify you will... but I really want to keep them all. This was some of the best sex I've had in a really long time."

"I suppose I have to trust you."

"You don't really have a choice, but I promise. No one will ever know it was you."

"good." I said as she kissed me on the nose and then turned to bounce out of the house and down the driveway through the deepening snow. I stood in the doorway completely naked, watching them drive away. How in the hell I got into these messes was beyond me.

I got to work the next morning and opened my e-mail I saw a message from an yahoo account I didn't recognize and opened it. It simply said "let me know if you want to see them all." and contained two pictures. The first was a picture of a perfect breast, leaning down at a slight angle. You could see streaks of sweat had run down around the sides and a single drop of sweat was just releasing from the rigid nipple. I recognized candy's tit in an instant, but I was pretty sure no one else would. The second shot was a picture of the head and about two inches of a dick, sticking up at an angle. The purple head had just jetted a stream of cum into the air, and the photo caught it in still motion as it curved through the air in a graceful arc. Actually both pictures were very well done and even though involved sex, were quite artsy. I replied to the mail "yes." And then deleted the message.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,362 Followers
12