Winter's Embrace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My," Mathilde's voice came but Greta ignored it. The cock threatened to slip away, barely a quarter inside of her mouth. The warrior was for it, grabbing her head with both hands and helping her force it in. Greta grasped on the warriors muscled thighs, digging her nails in as the cock's head nearing her throat.

She pushed further.

"Auugh!"

Her eyes wide, the cock went taught as a warm sensation exploded within her. One heartbeat, two heartbeat she held on before she broke away gasping and gagging. The warrior stumbled to the ground in front of her, seemingly out of breathe.

"Impressive," She heard Mathilde mutter under her breathe before she too was hoisted within the right path.

Greta's jaw ached as her fingers tried to soothe the pain away on her joints. She tore away a piece of her clothing and dabbed away from the scattered sperm of the warrior. Kaja followed not long after Greta was admitted in.

Kaja was in between tears but not out of misery but because she was struck in the eye as the warrior erupted semen on her face.

Don't try to blink it away, said Wendelmar who merely laid on her side, head resting on her hand as a yawn came over her. "It'll only sting more.

They were ushered in once more in the bath.

One of the older girls saw Kaja crying.

What are you crying over for? You got off easy.

I-it *hic* It was my first. She simply stated.

Hmph, then steel yourself girly, there'll be plenty of first yet to come.

The girl beside her snickered.

They were herded out together. A hand clasped around her elbow, she cast a glance towards Kaja, The girl's pale blue eyes cast about a slight hint of shame, they were of an age together twenty winters or so by her reckon. Wendelmar Much or so. They were herded into deep within the bowels of the fort itself.

Greta found herself doing something she has not experienced in a long, long time. She sweated.

She heard Kaja take a sigh of pleasure from the heat. So hot in fact that they began shedding their fur wrappings mere heartbeats before the Lady Mathilde demanded it. They were within a room of such that the wall surrounding them was of natural rock and mortar. Somewhere in the dim lighting she heard the unmistakable hiss of steam.

I shall make this plain and simple. You are here as a tribute. Your duties and task are simple but nevertheless require a great degree of dedication and skill. You will be taken care of splendidly.

Servant, Mistress and ultimately Slave.

You are all of these.

You will never go hungry or cold ever again.

Now let me see what do have to work with.

Your clothes. Remove them.

Greta's heart skipped a beat. Blood rushed to her ears. She knew this would be her fate but kept the very thought at a distance of her mind, apart away from reality. She eyed the leather crop at Lady Mathilde's hip. She cursed her trembling fingers as she untied the knot of her dress.

Wendelmars face was a broiling maelstrom and never broke her gaze from the lady but she followed suit although begrudgingly.

Kaja's lips quivered and Greta feared that the girl would break down in silent tears.

She breathed a sigh of relief as the final string came loose and Kaja mustered whatever dignity and held her head high.

She didn't know what to do with her hands and felt somewhat the eyes of the two others girls nearly forgetting of the cloaked giant watching from shadows silently.

It was a calculating stare from the two older girls.

Greta could barely take her eyes from Wendelmar she was the smallest in terms of stature off all the people here but her also the most curvaceous of the tribute.

Full breast with pink fresh nipples puckered. Shapely thighs that all men would desire. She was a small woman by stature but of the three the most desirable.

What was that pang Greta felt on her chest?

Kaja was on the edge of just skin and bones. Shapely teats that accentuated her slender frame. As smooth as unbroken snow on a still day.

She does not know what to make of herself though.

Mathilde watched them with a critical gaze from head to toe.

She did not uttered a word and with a glance towards the two other girls and a flick of wrist. They were ushered out into the hiss of heat and steam.

The chamber stank putrid but the heat was divine and pleasurable than she had ever experienced. When they dipped their bodies within the water, it paled the ordeal they went through almost disappearing.

Ahh! To rejoice in such bliss!

When they all had scrubbed clean of the grime and fluid, they were guided towards a Great Hall. A hall were banquets were held and festivities and all manner of entertainments, it was a lords hall. It was empty save for the three tributes, their guides, the lady and the one shadowy guard that stalks them.

Fill yourselves, said The Lady Mathilde.

On the table lay a feast of a large smoked salmon, dessert and bread.

It was a feast fit for nobility, thought Greta.

They need no further encouragement. As they began to dig in.

Greta was nearing to stuff herself full with the salmon before Mathilde once again raised her hand.

"I must remind you that despite our duties and tasks are oft times difficult and base, unlike the cruel world outside, you will be rewarded accordingly. You have shown resolve and dedication and hence entered the service of the High Master. I welcome you. Rejoice."

Nothing is ever free in this world, Greta knew of that. Everything has a cost but should this be her life from hence forward then this is cost she can live with, sleep on. She will keep on living.

She went to bed that night, all thoughts of the ordeal drifted away as the warmth of fire and the fullness of her stomach lulled her into sleep.


12