Winter's Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrinaT
TrinaT
4 Followers

Michael's free hand traveled slowly between the two of them, finding the soft, moist, hot folds nestled between her thighs. As he moved lowered down her body, he traced his tongue over her breasts, sucking her nipples into his mouth. Michael brought her arms lower as he moved down her body, yet not letting go. As he pulled her with him to the edge of the bed, he took her hands in his to keep her somewhat trapped, his lips and tongue found her wet and inviting. Her sweetness was as he imagined it to be. She gasped, groaned, and wriggled to be free, but he held her hands in his, close to her hips, not letting her escape as he licked and teased her hard, throbbing clit, sending surges of delight through her body.

She wrapped her legs behind his shoulders, rocking her hips to the rhythm of his long teasing licks. Her soft gasps and moans excited him more as he continued he teasing assault with his tongue, delving into her wet depths. He tasted her sweet saltiness, feeling her muscles pulsing faster as she was on the verge of cumming. "Not yet," she heard Michael whisper, "it's my turn to play," as he pulled himself away from her.

Unable to move her arms and hands, Kara could see him working his head across his arm to remove his blind fold. "I'm ready to watch you now love," he whisper in that low throaty voice that sent shivers through her body. Kara began to panic a little, worried that she had gone to far with him. She knew nothing really about Michael, yet her body was betraying her, not wanting to resist the heat built up inside her.

Knowing this was her doing and there was no going back, Kara tried to arch her body to stop him but was trapped. "I want to see your face, I want to watch my mystery woman," he whispered breathlessly and lowered himself to her, unable to be free of the blindfold.

Michael teasingly ran his hand from her throat to her slick pussy. A throaty growl escaped her as back and hips arching to meet him. Unable to stop herself, she could feel the waves of bliss coming over her. Her inner self pulsing to an explosion that shot throughout her body, waves of pleasure coming harder, his tongue wildly flickering over her clit, darting inside her, bringing her beyond anywhere she had been before. Michael drew her response into himself, her panting getting louder as she cried out her release.

"Oh yes Michael, make me cum again," she cried, Michael now recognizing her voice. He began to stand yet holding her and pulling her closer to the edge of the bed, ripping himself free of that cursed blindfold. Michael's sly smile grew as his eyes were greeted by the woman that he thought was shy. He pulled her to him, as he thrusting deeply inside, bringing her beyond control. "So, so tight Kara, what a pleasurable surprise," he whispered as he watched her eyes and her tongue tracing her lips and teeth. Knowing she was ready again, he slowed pulled out and thrusting deeply once more. Her body was no longer hers alone.

Wave after wave of ecstasy fell over her, as he continued thrusting his hot, thick cock into her, bringing her beyond reality, almost ready to explode himself, he pulled all his control. "Oh, not yet love, I want to enjoy you thoroughly," he said as he lifted her up onto him and pushed both of them farther back onto the bed.

Michael rolled pulling Kara up to his chest, pushing her legs so she straddled his hips. He held her tightly as he sat back on his legs, raising and trusting deeply into her quivering body, rocking together as one.

Kara began nibbling his neck, enjoying the smell of him that was his alone. Her body matching his in the most intimate of love dances. She could feel him so deep inside her, filling her, bringing her beyond anything she could ever imagine.

Unable to resist the urges of his body, Michael felt the urge to pour forth his essence. Wanting more of her, feeling like he couldn't get enough, he lowered his mouth to hers, tongues intertwined together in a long soulful embrace, Kara tightening her muscles around his throbbing cock. Waiting no longer, Michael lowered Kara onto her back, nearly pulling himself completely from her, teasing her as well as himself for a moment as she arched to take him in.

He plunging deeply into, thrusting quickly, fiercely, bringing both of them to a frenzied climax in unison. Both breathless, their bodies glistening with sweat from the light of the fireplace, both spent but not wanting to move.

Kara was afraid to open her eyes and meet his gaze, wondering what he must be thinking, as she tried to slow her breathing. She knew he was watching her; she could sense him and feel him looking at her. Michael smiled as he watched the play of emotions across her face, thoroughly satisfied.

"Well, Woman, this was a very pleasant surprise." he said, feeling the tension leaving her as she seemed to melt to the bed. She smiled and opened her eyes, knowing in her heart that she had done what she had set out to do, to enjoy and be enjoyed.

TrinaT
TrinaT
4 Followers
12